News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF: Watcher Tournament second bracket

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Watcher Tournament second bracket
« on: June 25, 2014, 01:10:12 AM »
Seven days ago we introduced our first bracket of eight women in Watcher A division incase you missed it those fights in the first round will be
Dreama Walker vs. Emile De Ravin
Elisha Cuthbert vs. Elizabeth Henstridge
Kristen Stewart vs. Alona Tal
Kat Dennings vs.Melissa Joan Hart

Up first she is known most famously for the old show roswell.  She has had three hard fought fights with Kristin Kreuk and appeared recently on the HBO show 'Girls' She is 5'2 and 35 years old.  Shiri Appleby {alt}
free image upload

She will be taking on a woman still best known as Winnie Cooper and most recently from Dancing with the Stars.  She is 5'4 and 39 years old. Danica McKellar {alt}
post image

In the second fight a Pretty Little Liar who started a singing career.  Standing 5'2 and 25 years old we present Lucy Hale {alt}
image free hosting her opponent is the Mother of Dragons herself, a 27 year old 5'2 British actress Emilia Clarke {alt}
image hosting no account

The winner of the second fight will take on either one of two legends.  First we have Buffy the Vampire Slayer the 5'3 37 year old Sarah Michelle Gellar {alt}
images upload or the Addams Family alum 34 years old and 5'1 Christina Ricci {alt}
image post

The winner of the first fight will have to face the winner of this final bracket fight.  It is one of two fights that were demanded to take place right away.  Star of the OC, star of Hart of Dixie known for her cuteness and having two vicious fights with Elisha Cuthbert.  She is 5'2 and 32 years old Rachel Bilson her opponent is best known from High School musical and already beating Rachel after the Cuthbert fight.  She is 5'3 and 28 years old. Ashley Tisdale {alt}
upload gambar

Comments from each woman
Shiri Appleby "I've been at this for a long time, i watched Katherine Heigl go from dominant to fearful.  I've hard three of the hardest fights anyone ever saw against Kristin Kreuk.  Barely won one, Barely lost two and after watching Kristins crazy fight with Alona I know I can beat anyone.  You see I didn't just beat Kristin I hurt her made her stop without the need of a weapon.  I hurt her bad in the other two fights and now I find myself in the same group of 16 as Alona.  Which means I can't get a fourth fight with Kristin til the finals I am fighting someone who reminds me of her same shape same strengths and Danica I'm not looking past you and I won't be looking past Tisdale or Bilson even though those two will kill each other.  Me vs. alona will be basically finding out who is Kristins real threat.  I fully believe Kristin Kreuk is the favorite in all this afterall she beat me."

Danica McKellar "Frankly I hope she's looking past me, when all this was at its peak I was in school but I did challenge who I thought was the best and I still think is the woman to beat.  That being Sarah Michelle Gellar and we met up and hit a couple slaps then backed up.  I didn't have anything to gain from taking her down and she had nothing to gain from trying to take me down.  Now all these years later we could potentially meet up again and finally find out how those slaps would end up."

Lucy Hale "They tell me that I'm fighting someone from England and I just think of all the words and hatred we had for each other and maybe I should tell you why.  I heard a cute English girl wanted to challenge me and i thought it was Jenna Louise Coleman so I got in her face.  I kept saying lets do it then.  She didn't know what I was talking about I called her a coward, a back talking bitch and slapped her and put her down and hit some more slaps.  Elizabeth walked in and flipped she said I wanted to fight you and I was with Benzo and Troian.  Liz and I don't like each other to begin with and I wish it was her but oh no she is out in the first when Cuthbert kicks her ass I just get to smile and laugh... But I do get Emilia Clarke like seriously, she and Rose Leslie are best friends and rose is tough so Emilia probably is too.  I'll beat her though so Lizzy from Shield it'll be a while before we fight and unlike when I stood up from Jenna I won't feel bad about making you cry."

Emilia Clarke "I've challenged so many women to a battle and now they have no other choice.  I remember seating with Rose after she went to war with Jordan Hayes.  All she wanted was to fight Janet Montgomery and she will beat the shit out of Janet when that day comes but she'll fight anyone and said I need to be the same.  We train together and I will win this just as she will win hers.  For my British friends especially to Elizabeth who is up hard against Elisha.  If you lose then I'll do everything in my power to get you Lucy Hale but promise me to wait until I can be there and if need be, rose and I will fight to have you do it in England.  Just let me b there"

Sarah Michelle Gellar "I've had more fights with Jennifer Love Hewitt then other women have had fights.  Ricci was known as this bad ass until Hewitt made her quit.  I remember how euphoric Jenn was when she called me and I knew all along one of us would do it.  Even Cook had the ability to prove Ricci was tough looking not tough.  Today all these years later after an ass kicking from Noureen DeWulf, I will fight her.  Its one fight at a time for all of us some are wishing for other fights already but I said when I came in that I'm taking this one at a time and for me to fight someon as experienced as Christina is a great way to start that.  You have to come with your best to beat her when she is serious and she texted me after she put her name in hoping it was me so she is more motivated then ever before.  I need to match that"

Christina Ricci "did Jennifer love Hewitt beat me up in our 20s no... I beat the piss out of her and she found a way to get a lucky win.  All those years back when it was all about me, Titty Hewitt, Cook and of course Sarah.  Keri Russell was a weakling now she's all cut out and ppl put her ahead of me... WRONG.  I'm glad I get to fight Jennifer and I hope that I get to beat all those others as well and prove the 90s best was me."

Ashley Tisdale "I beat you once Rachel and you said we'll fight again andd I said OK I want you and you want me.  No more waiting just me making you wish I never decided to focus on you."

Rachel Bilson "I fight for my very life against Elisha Cuthbert and like our previous fight we fight to a draw.  The pain I felt in not winning was great almost as great as the pain my body felt and what does Ashley Tisdale do... Pick my bones.  I told you then it isn't over, whatever hatred I had for Elisha was something I can't explain but you I can explain you opportunistic bitch.  You are built like me sure, you think I'm a weak girl but ask Elisha how weak I am.  Call Emile and ask her what I'll do to win a fight I need to win.  Ask Autumn reeser why she and I never fought for real.  We both know that when we want to win you can't stop us.  I don't just want to beat you Ashley I want to hurt you.  You can't stop me when I'm this motivated and you only believe you have that extra gear I have it.  I can't wait to fight you."

(Upcoming fights Emma Watson vs. Victoria Justice; Janet Montgomery vs. Aubrey Plaza *this ones going to be long*; Emmy Rossum vs. Camilla Belle... Didn't like how Jolie vs. Beckinsale was going so I'm starting over)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:30:45 AM by Interac »