News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Me vs MsDonnaDivine - let me know what you think...

• 1 Replies

BreastDommer

Me vs MsDonnaDivine - let me know what you think...
« on: July 10, 2014, 12:47:12 PM »
msdonnadivine: it'll take more than just those huge tits to take me down, girl
chesty_melinda: im sure u ll need more...persuasion
msdonnadivine: *smiling as I step a little closer to the busty younger girl*
chesty_melinda: looks at the thick girl across...as i thrust my g cups forward some feeling my nips goosebumping some
msdonnadivine: my hands softly sliding over your hips...even though I'm totally outmatched, I push my Ds right up against your massive Gs, pushing against you
chesty_melinda: mmmmm as i feel your soft globes pushing into mine as i push into you some, feeling your tits betting slowly swallowed inside my cleavage as i smile wickedly, our bellies not touching yet at all
msdonnadivine: staring into your dazzling eyes as I push against you...the confident look on my face slowly disappearing as I look down and see my big girls just being swallowed up by your HUGE breasts and deep cleavage..."oh my gawd" I gasp as you show off your sheer size
chesty_melinda: pushes into you some more feeling more of your titflesh been swallowed into my orbs, as my nipples go erect now and our bellies start touchin
msdonnadivine: pressing closer, feeling the warmth of your body as our soft bellies touch...my hard pink nipples rubbing the inner curves of your huge boobs as you just swallow me up..."You're so...so...so BIG" I gasp, feeling overwhelmed already
chesty_melinda: i slowly grind my huge orbs into yours, as mine easily make yours gyrate and move at my will...as i hear and feel the desperation in your breaking voice as i gently place my palms on the sides of your upper thighs in a hug keeping us
chesty_melinda: close
msdonnadivine: feeling your enormous boobs shifting and rolling all over mine, my cheeks flushing as you treat my big proud 44Ds like they're nothing...feeling you rub my thick upper thighs, my hands softly rub your upper arms and shoulders...."ohhh you big bitch..." I moan softly as my boobs bounce helplessly in your cleavage
chesty_melinda: pushing my advantage and bigger bust into yours as i circularly grind my tits around yours...in small deliberate and decisive motions, pressing my palms lower onto the back pf your upper thighs and just under your ass, as i push into you more and more, making u step back, one step at a time
msdonnadivine: groaning and moaning as your huge tits just dominate mine with the ease you predicted...feeling your hands rubbing and gripping on my thick thighs and ass cheeks...trying to flex them as you push into me..i'm no match for your upper body, trying to let my lower body stand my ground against the busty young queen
chesty_melinda: kneading on your ass cheeks and thighs forcefully, planning to break your strong muscles and will on that front as well...as ur sweaty tits have already lost and u look totally unsure how to fight back
msdonnadivine: unnhhh...groaning as I feel your hands forcefully working my thick ass cheeks, your fingers sinking deep as you knead my big buns...making me go up on my toes somewhat...shaking my head as I look into your eyes...you can totally see how overwhelmed I am, can't remember the last time someone handled me with such ease
chesty_melinda: my thighs skillfully pressing into yours and place themselves on the inside for better leverage, 1 step before we reach the wall behind you...i alternate small smacks with big palm kneading of the thick thigh and ass chunks softening them up
msdonnadivine: feeling your thick firm thighs pressing in between mine as you force me back, goraning in despair as I feel the wall pressing on my back...my big ass cheek jiggling like crazy as you spank it, my entire body just being totally owned by the dominant young girl
chesty_melinda: presses into you hotly as i got you pinned and totally where i wanted, pressed against the cold wall as your thighs are on the outside of mine, pressing full body into you keeping you at bay...as my right hand grabs your left thigh from under the knee and raises  it u making u stand on one foot as my domme G cups pin yours tits on your ribcage now!
msdonnadivine: feeling your thick busty body pinning me tight to the wall...my left leg being lifted up, draping over your hip...being treated like a little girl by the busty fighter...gasping as my tits are just CRUSHED underneath yours...my arms weakly wrapped around you as my head drops to your shoulder...whimpering softly as you crush me into the wall
chesty_melinda: pushing into the weakly resisting (if any at all now) woman who proved easy pray...slamming my self (chest crotch and belly) into you sandwitched between me and the wall...once twice SLAMMM, PPPLLUUUMPPPPP PLUSHHH....as our tits and bellies make big sounds keeping u in a dangerous and humiliating position holding one thick thigh up as if fucked against your will standing
msdonnadivine: UNNNHHH...HHUNNNHHH...grunting loudly as you slam your thick body into mine, the sound of our bodies smacking together echoing around the room...moaning as you treat me like some cheap slut, totally helpless against the bustier younger girl
chesty_melinda: pushes my G cups straight into yours now as i hold them pinned and beat there, looking straight into your dazed eyes...ready to give slut? raising your left thigh some as your small work panties seem to reach deep into your crotch and ass now
msdonnadivine: my tits just flattened under yours, my leg in your control...looking into your eyes, almost fighting back tears as my hands slide down...tapping out on both of your huge crushing tits...yesss...yess i give Melinda
chesty_melinda: mmmmmmm bitch...i mutter as i keep you pinned for just an extra moment, making sure u got no fight left in you...giving your weak bust a tit slap head on pushin them deep into your ribcage! SLAAAAP
msdonnadivine: UNNNGGHHH crying out as your huge tits deliver the finishing blow, slapping mine with brutal force...driving me down noto my ass underneath you, my crushed tits jiggling helplessly
chesty_melinda: lets you fall off my grip as ur weaker than expected body collapses on the floor and against the wall under me...spread my thighs and standing over you as my heaving, sweaty and red G cup sway menacingly over your beaten body and spirit...

BreastDommer

Re: Me vs MsDonnaDivine - let me know what you think...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 01:01:38 PM »
meh. writing quality was good but kind of a mismatch dont you think melinda?

why dont *you* meet me in that case... :)