News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Big Momma Joanie vs BreastDommeMelinda

• 1 Replies

BreastDommer

Big Momma Joanie vs BreastDommeMelinda
« on: July 13, 2014, 08:14:46 PM »
bbjoanie: I an in just a black kini bottom, long brown hair loose.
chesty_melinda: and i am wearing a black and white thong...my 38Gs swaying heavily on my chest...
chesty_melinda: my hair in a ponytail
chesty_melinda: as i stretch myself some having my eyes on yours and your physique for now
chesty_melinda: yt
bbjoanie: I envision the floor being very padded andn the walls just lightly so
chesty_melinda: uhuh
bbjoanie: I stretch too, especially my legs, showing great flexibility for a big girl - especially one of my age. I get to my feet before you do and invite you to join me.  yt
chesty_melinda: as i try to follow what u have done (thinking u might know more lol) as i get up and again inspectr the room...is this sound proff joannie? as i wearily circle aroud the bigger girl, as our breasts seem to match each other's in size (unbelievable!) yt
bbjoanie: "No one will know we're here. we can be here as long - or as short as necessary to establish the superior girl. I've been in here hours at a time before." I give you a wink and raise my arms, then thrust forward, bumping you hard, using my 60 pound weight advantage in an attempt to intimidate you right off the bat.  yt
chesty_melinda: we collide abruptly chest to chest even some belly touching took place...SLAMMM uuughhh as im caught off guard, having to backstep a few! u bitch i mutter not able to hide my surprise as i try to regain composure and not match palms for a test of strength...rather tryin to hug you around the belly form the sides yt
bbjoanie: you are moved back more than I expected so I follow up with another bump, my belly and breasts leading the way. your hands are pulled back, clearly not wanting a test of strength but as out bodies make contact, you slip your arms around my body and apply a pretty painful bear hug! I let out a gasp and my hands go to your arms, but unable to reduce the pressure!  yt
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhhh as i try to hold on to a bear hug, somewhat not straight on but from your left side as my left tits mushes with your right one heavily trying to see what damage i can do as i plant my feet heavily on the ground yt
bbjoanie: MMMMMMMMM! Your side hug is putting plenty of pressure on my right ribs and I gasp again. my girls hang down on your left arm, jiggling with each movement. nit sure how long you can keep this locked on I need to escape but have no leverage, so I start to sidestep, trying to work your back toward the wall.  yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhh as u put pressure and weight on me, surely u arent as tired as i am now, feeling this move has had some effect but not a complete one...i try to crouch some more to gat better balance and leverage, this causing our tits not to mush anymore plus my hug now also includes your thick upper ass cheeks some...as i pant...yt
bbjoanie: my younger opponent is definitely struggling with my size but this bearhug is taking a toll. Finally I manage to get us close to the wall and with all I can muster in my big legs I heave to my left, trying to bang your back into the wall and loosen this hold.  yt
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhh as being pushed to my back more and more, i put more effort...one step before i get my ass on the cold wall, my right foot slips as i get on one knee, and i have to let the hold go and try to push you or myself off you and the wall...SHITT i shout in anguish yt
bbjoanie: FINALLY I manage to get you off me, my size too much for you to control. I want to back off and get some air but I don't want to find myself in the grips of your upper body again so I turn to face you and grab your hair in both hands, helping you up. Because I do not have to fear any punches, I am free to open my body up to yours and PULLLL! yt
chesty_melinda: (pull my hair towards...?)
bbjoanie: (straight up, front to front, wanting you on your feet)
chesty_melinda: as i try to push you off my palms on your belly and heavy tits...before i feel 1000 needles on my scalp AGHHHHHHHH and get violently pushed upto face you, inches from the wall and also form your body now....i shout wildly as this is the first timne in the match im in pain as i instinctively grab ahold of both huge mams of yours inside my palms and squeeze tighly!!  aghhhhhh yt
bbjoanie: I just get you to your feet and am about to bang my bulk into you again when your hands go to the girls and clamp on! I howl and gasp, hands going over your shoulders and palming the wall behind you, doing my best to endure your tit grab. my head bows and I grit my teeth, wanting to show you I can take whatever you can dish out. yt
chesty_melinda: uuuughhh as u almost open yourself up to me, im somewhat startled at this!! not letting go of your tits i try to push and squeeze a the same time, as huge amounts of titflesh ooze out of my palms i twist and MILK those juggs to push my self off this amazon vixen ! yt
bbjoanie: you palm my hefty gals expertly, fingers sinking in deeply, making me suffer. my size is not a factor now as you move me back by the tits, my face twisted in pain. I so want to fire a punch to your belly but can't! I want to retaliate but you have the inside position and I can't get a good grasp of your weapons, so I go back to your long pony tail, pulling it nastily, needing to get free.  yt
chesty_melinda: aghhh!!! as i shoult again inside this confined battle ground or the two superbusty women...seems my tf skills have worked off the older cow i think to myself before i change some tactics and work your nipples some, rasing and strwatching them and then milk-like squeeze them along with your lower tits, softening them up....as u backstep some, imy face red from the pain and aguish of your hairpulling, feeling tufts getting rooted of me as a tear forms now uuuughhh BITCH yt
bbjoanie: you switch tactics expertly, going to the "nails" as my friends call them. I'll put my nipples against anyone's and since you've gone there, I go there too. Letting go of your hair, I find your erect milk-givers and latch on, showing you I have plenty of experience working a girl. pulling and twisting, I am quite convince I can endure this longer than you can.  yt
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhhh as it goes to a nipple twisting and working fight (for now), having started working on yours earlier tho...i feel mine prompty handled by what seem to be two sets of rough and strong finers...i moan in some pleasure as i keep kneading yours in milk like motion....uuuughhhhhh flushed yt
bbjoanie: you go from rough to soft and Mandy and Brandy take notice, starting to gain a lil weight. I let out a lil moan but continue with the rough tactics, still twisting and pulling your buds, but feeling like I may be at a disadvantage.  yt
chesty_melinda: i feel at least two tears on my cheeks as u play hard with my nips....oooooooohhhhhhhh i moan in pain as i wish my tactics show something soon i cant keep this up , this bitch will take my nips off!!! as i twist and pinch and then again knead forward on yours trying to stay with this....uuuuhhh yt
bbjoanie: I can see in your face some weakness which just makes me try and pull harder. my strong fingers continue to punish your nipples, knowing that once I have them hurt I will be able to control you and dominate you. you seem distracted, your impressive work slowing down and even pausing as you try to endure.  yt
chesty_melinda: you re too much for this as i have gambled and lost, i shriek in agoney and letgo of your nips (erect and impressive by now by any means) trying to slap away at your latched on palms working on my mams...SLAPPP SLAPPP nooooooo yt
chesty_melinda: (u enjoying this so far?)
bbjoanie: Now a smile appears on my face as the youngster starts to suffer beyond her limit. she had me worried and I know it's not over but it is time to press my advantage. Letting go of your tortured nipples, I do not pause. Instead, I raise my right hand and rain down a HUGE open palm slap to the tops of your bountiful breasts, looking to wear you down even more.  yt
bbjoanie: (you're fun!)
chesty_melinda: as i am somewhat relieved, ur strong hand SLAPPPPPS my tits head on!....milliseconds after the slap, i feel an intense pain as they almost fly left and right, get red and i get some more tears on both eye corners...i protect myself hugging my tits leaving myself open tho as i shriekkkkk yt
bbjoanie: the once confident young girl is now struggling and I am not in thje mood to let up. Rearing back, I charge forward, ramming my boddy into yours, wanting to slam your back into the lightly padded wall and take your breath away!  yt
chesty_melinda: uuuughhh as i barely notice you charging at me, like a bull with huge tits and thighs...before a strong collision puts me down, my hands on my chest not allowing me to have good balance...i fall on my ass, hair dishevelled and tits flying again as i look scared now and fully red faced trying to get up fast yt
bbjoanie: I chuckle as you tumble and I let you back up - I want you on your feet. the moment you get upright, it's my turn to bearhug you! I slip my arms around your lower ribs, press my 46G tits into your sore ones and squeeeeeeze, looking to use your pain against you and wear you down by limiting your ability to breathe.  yt
chesty_melinda: uuuuuughhhhh as u easily hug me around and under my pits and feel a python hold on my upper body squeezing the life outa me!!! OOOHHHH GODDDDD as i moan in dismay and pain...as huge titflesh oozes from our sides, i feel yours pushing more into mine besides our age difference...uuuughhh ashamed at this as i try to relatiate any way i can...feeling ur arms like steel around me, i reach on your back and try to get ahold of your bikini bottoms yt
bbjoanie: I feel you probing around but with my arms under yours and squeezing as I am your hands can find nothing. I dip, reset my hold and apply more pressure, hoping your ribs feel as if they are going to snap, wondering if you've ever found yourself in a position like this.  yt
chesty_melinda: uuuughhh as i tyr to get ahold of the top of your bottoms to pull em up....not able to as u almost raise my off the ground by a couple of inches now, feeling weak and light as  a puppet to this stronghold...bitchhhhh lettgooo...i mutter with significant pain and difficulty...i then grab your hair and pull it back viciously...snapping ur face upward and your tits too some...yt
bbjoanie: AIIIEEEE!! My grip loosend and now tears well up in my eyes from the vicious hair pull. I let go of the hug, but feeling around, I find your big girls and lock in a double tit claw!  yt
chesty_melinda: feeling some air inside my confined lungs as they feel burnign from your move, before you re-latch your palms on my G cups!!!  OHHHHH BITCHHHHHHHH as i feel intense pain yet again on my swollen and tenderized tits....oooohhhhhhhhh BITTTCCCCCHHHH noooooooo as i keep pulling at your hair hard trying to make you take em offfffffff yt
bbjoanie: you pull and tug at my hair but I am determined. I anchor my thumbs into your already sensitive nipples and curl my fingers into the sides of your big mamms. Like two giant latches, I crrrrush your titflesh and pull you in to me, bouning us together roughly.  yt
chesty_melinda: oooghhhhh oooghhhh as i feel roughpain hoping i havent bled with your claw hold!....oooooohhhhh as i slap ay your head then ass, trying to latch on to anything, i do so with your bottoms pulling them up frantically hoping the wedgie will do something noooo nononoo sooobbbbbbbbb
bbjoanie: thinking I may have you, you strike back with of all things - a wedgie! I let out a little scream and let go of your damaged breasts, having to break us up. I get myself free and back off, adjusting my black kini bottoms and scowling at you. "You had enough or should I punish you some more lil girl??"  yt
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhh as i seem to have an angel looking over me, saved by last move yet again...i pant and try to feel my tits as u set me loose, knowing u are stronger and fitter and firmer probaly...but u got weaknesses yo cant hide either...pant....yt
bbjoanie: I take some deep breaths, then approach you again but with more caution. You can hurt me and I'm no longer fresh. I believe I am at the advantage right now but that could change quickly. Crouching, I tghen raise my hands, offering a test of strength, daring you to lace fingers.  yt
chesty_melinda: i barely think of doing that with you...i back step and almost find my self on the wall, topless and heaving, trying to catch my breath and hoping to stand some more time with you...giving up is NOT in my mind right now...yt
bbjoanie: you don't concede but you also chicken out at the thought of a test of strength. I work in closer, smiling, closer . . . then toss myself forward, hoping to flatten you against the lightly padded wall.  yt
chesty_melinda: i try to sidestep but you are too big to avoid you all to gether....as u push me against the wall, i try to interwine my legs around yours and hug you first around your waist.,...uuughhhh as i feel my powers leaving me FAST yt
bbjoanie: I do crush you against the wall but again you apply a very impressive hug. I grunt and pant, my air supply limited again, the match getting longer, both of us titing . . . yt
bbjoanie: both of us tiring that is
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhhhh as i get crushed by your tits and thighs, i hug you around your waist and go for what seemed to work, trying pull up your pants and rake on your huge ass cheeks at the same time, crouching myself some yt
bbjoanie: again you go for a wedgie but I'm not going to let it bother me so much. I pull back from the wall and ram your back into it with a thud. I repeat, wanting to hurt you now, hoping to daze and confuse you.  yt
chesty_melinda: as i try to wedgie you one side gets rippedddd *rrrrripppp* hangin loosely over your right huge thigh ...as u ram into me and i have to...letgo OMPPHHH OMPPPHHHHH as i get punched like a beaten boxer....i slip down noooo.....yt
bbjoanie: "your tore my kini you bitch!" that just plain angers me and I see red. Now with you down I grab your hair and drag you to the center of the room. diving on you I wok toward a body scissor. if I get it applied it will be curtains for you!  yt
chesty_melinda: over me? me on the floor?
bbjoanie: (we're struggling - I don't have it locked yet.)
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh as im helpless now power nearly zeroeing out on me....i get pushed on my back as u straddle me a lot of flesh on me as i feebly try to resist i dont yet know what im doing or what is being done i cry and sob yt
bbjoanie: I get you on your back, sitting on your belly, looking down into your face. I smile, but then pivot around quickly, sitting on your upper chest. now your breasts are easy targets so I start with titty slaps, over and over, from the left, from the right, just abusing you now.  yt
chesty_melinda: oooohhh ohhhhhh noooo....uuughhhh cant push you off as your HUGE ass sits almost on me...nooooooo aaaghhhhh in too much pain right now my tits cant take it anymore...noooo I GIVE PLEASE NO!!!
bbjoanie: a few more sharp slaps for good measure, just to show you how dominant I am . . . thyen I stop, pat them teasingly and slide of you, kneeling to your right, arms raised in victory.  yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhh....good...match....
chesty_melinda: i enjoyed it a lot...
bbjoanie: I stand and offer you a hand up. "Just think if striking was allowed. you'd be ko'ed." I laugh out loud and help you to your feet. 

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
Re: Big Momma Joanie vs BreastDommeMelinda
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 02:46:59 PM »
fantastic fight Ladies!

I'm not huge titfight fan but your descriptons and the to and fro is great - wish I could cyber that well