News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"Beach Battle" Can you say "T--Fight?" (Goldie, Lucy,etc

• 0 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"Beach Battle" Can you say "T--Fight?" (Goldie, Lucy,etc
« on: July 16, 2014, 10:11:56 PM »
        "Uhhhhhh, Ohhhhh, Ummmmm, Ungggggh."
         One gorgeous busty blonde; one superbusty hot brunette; struggling, battling chest to chest...skimpy low cut tops; short tight daisy duke style jean cutoffs. Lovely feet-totally barefoot, well yes, NAKED.
         Lonely lovely deserted beach (except for the contenders of this battle royale). And maybe a lucky photographer and/or all of you watching....
         "I'm gonna kick your ass....well, I mean my boobs are gonna kick your ass....well, I really mean my boobs are gonna kick your boobs." The beautiful blonde seemed to be struggling with her words (or threats) a bit but who really cares? (Not me and certainly not the brunette)...
         "Uhhhhhh-Umpppph.' Busty brunette bombshell seemed to be deep in concentration; her beautiful sensuous pouty lips grimaced in quite an erotic fashion; her forehead furrowed, her beautiful eyes stared daggers into her rival blonde's eyes.
           Lucy (Pinder?) licked her lips as she felt Tanya (Danielle?"s) muscles slightly weaken. She gave a hard  spirited upper body push. Tanya's beautiful feet, those lovely toes dug deeper into the wet sand.
           "Uhhhhh-Ohhhh, my you're strong you crazy bitch," the blonde gasped. She looked at Lucy's determined face; she glanced down at those huge beautiful breasts bulging out of the skimpy top.
           "Nice tits," Tanya said to herself. She wanted to conquer both Lucy and those big knockers. Suddenly the blonde gasped in pain; Lucy squeezed her fingers really hard suddenly; the two had started the contest with fingers interlocked in a test of strength; after several exciting long moments of struggle each had thrust their arms to the side and slammed their chests into each other. Both gasped in a mixed feeling of erotic pain and sheer eroticism as their beautiful breasts slammed together.
          "Oh, did I hurt your fingers-soooo sorry," Lucy guffawed. She released Tanya's sore fingers and instantly threw her long arms around the blonde, inerlaced her fingers into a double fist and squeezed Tanya with all her might.
            "Ohhhhh-Arggggggh," Tanya gasped. Angrily Tanya pressed her face against Lucy's; both women snarled cat like. Suddenly Tanya opened her mouth, flashed her beautiful pearly whites and caught Lucy's lower lip in her teeth.
             "Ohhhh Gawddddd, don't bite..." The slurred words made Tanya come alive. She now had some control. Lucy's beautiful eyes registered fear....a most sensuous and somewhat dirty move....
            Lucy slowly increased the strength and power of her squeezing the blonde's back. Tanya bit down a bit harder. Lucy winced. Tanya gasped.
            "Hmmmmmm, she likes this." Both beautiful busty Amazons mused, smiled inwardly as each felt the others nipples stiffen against their own.
           "I can't wait to twist her nipples hard-as hard as I can," Tanya mused.
           "Listen you stupid blonde bimbo bitch, I'm gonna yank your lovenubs clean off," Lucy snarled in her silent imagination. She just had a feeling the blonde would easily cave when it came to those darling stiff rock hard jutting nips. Lucy's mouth watered. She felt hot....
            "Hey-remember NO BLOOD-Tanya, watch it girl."
            Tanya snarled, bit Lucy's lip just a slight more harder as she reluctantly moved her pearly whites. Her tongue flicked out instantly tasting a tiny drop of blood on Lucy's lip. Lucy instinctively flipped her tongue out also; both gorgeous catfighters suddenly had to resist the strong desire to kiss-kiss forcefully and in a most domineering way that is.
            "Remember the rules-you two." Goldie Blair seemed to be all business. Watching this action made her soooo hot. She wanted Tanya to win. No, she wanted Lucy to win. No, Tanya. No, Lucy.
            "Hey, watch out!"
            "What's goin' on?"
            "Get outta here, two against one's not fair..."
            "Goldie help me please....Goldie???Goldie???
         -----------
            Concentrating on being the ref is not easy; Especially for Goldie; this kind of action made her sooo o horney; she wanted to join in at least join in the fighting and maybe later---
             Pow! Goldie yelled in agony as an angry fist slammed into her back; then a nasty elbow hit her in the back of the neck. Lovely blonde Michelle Marsh was itching for a fight-a TITFIGHT. And Goldie seemed to be just the ticket. Her hungry fast hands were reaching for the dazed redheads bikini top.
             Tanya was in dire straits all of a sudden. A gorgeous brunette, well a gorgeous topheavy brunette had decided to join in the fun and give Lucy a hand or two. As Michelle sidetracked the official beach battle referee, Sophie Howard made her move. She grabbed Tanya by that lovely blonde hair and pulled her away from Lucy. Lucy started to protest then saw the possible fun of double teaming the gorgeous blonde.
        Two brunettes, no two busty brunettes vs one busty blonde; what could be more fun.
        "Let's get her....-together!"