News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

ILSA CHALLENGES WONDER WOMAN

• 4 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
ILSA CHALLENGES WONDER WOMAN
« on: July 24, 2014, 01:05:04 AM »
Ilsa (Dyanne Thorne) was the She Wolf of the SS. She had gained notoriety in the Nazi party through her ruthless methods of combat and interrogation. Eventually she was asked to step into a role of greater visibility, she was going to be Germany's answer to the Amazon in the west. Her superiors had watched Wonder Woman tip the balance of the war in the Allies favor and were desperate for an answer. It was decided that Wonder Woman's influence had a massive effect on the moral of troops on both sides, and that it was time for the Axis to have their own "Super Woman."

German Archeoligists made a stunning discovery... It was the Black Girdle of Frea, an artifact that, according to legend, would so empower any female as to make her a super woman.Tests indicated that, amazingly enough, the legends about the Girdle's powers were true. The SS Chief chose one of the most brutal women serving in the SS to wear the Evil Girdle....Ilsa

Ilsa gladly accepted her new role and the radical experiments to boost her strength, stamina, and agility. For two years she trained and studied with the sole purpose of bringing the Amazing Amazon to her knees in front of the world.
Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) was the Amazon champion of the Allies; her presence in the war boosted the hopes and mood of everyone around her. She had participated in missions, various USO shows, and raised millions in war bonds. She had bested all comers and rivals with ease and was key to Allied moral. She had heard of rumors and sightings of a Nazi "Wonder Woman" but dismissed them as propaganda.
Wonder Woman and the world where introduced to Ilsa "She Wolf of the SS" when the Axis powers released photographs and film of the new weapon in action. The genetic enhancements where a success, Ilsa was clearly the pinnacle of the Nazis desire to create a Super Human. Later that month news papers and radios around the globe buzzed with the news that Ilsa had challenged Wonder Woman to a combat match in Switzerland with the worlds press in attendance. The time had come to see who the real "Wonder Woman" was.

{alt}
{alt}
[/img]http://bestofbothworldsaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Lynda-Carter-Wonder-Woman.jpg[/img]

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Raypops

Re: ILSA CHALLENGES WONDER WOMAN
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 03:08:41 AM »
One of my favorite fantasy fights! After a very long, nasty bitchfight, Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) emerges victorious. Great match up!

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 04:19:45 AM »
i voted for WONDER WOMAN she dose not get to that age without learning how to deal with want to be's   {alt}
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 01:37:41 PM »
I honestly thought the evil blond bitch was going to destroy Wonder Woman, but it's great Wonder Woman started to beat the crap out of her,  ;D
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 03:40:46 PM »
Good poll.  I hope Ilsa really works Wonder Woman over good....but WW wins in the end.

D