News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"It's My Turn...." (Carmen, Denise Ctfght Story)

• 1 Replies

hank

"It's My Turn...." (Carmen, Denise Ctfght Story)
« on: August 28, 2009, 12:38:44 AM »
    "It's my turn"
     Thunk. Wham.
     Long silky brown hair caught the breeze and looked oh so hot as pure agony overtook that pretty head.
     Denise R's beautiful eyes glazed as her arms raised up instinctively; they seemed oh so heavy...a tight fist blasted into the gorgeous bikini clad beauties' lower abs; a knee flashed upwards.
     Crunch. That nasty breath stealing crunching sound as sensitive pubic mound feels the wrath of one beautiful busty babe intent on revenge.
     "It's my turn hon," Carmen E whispered as she watched Denise gasp in surprised agony.
     "Isn't payback wonderful?" Carmen snickered as she fired a punch to Denise's jaw. She grabbed the middle of Denise's bikini top and ripped it clean off.
     "You're crazy," Denise screamed as she grabbed for the top. Anger overcame hurt for a moment and Denise landed two hard slaps to Carmen's face.
     "Take this...." Bonk.
      In a move that rivaled Pro Wrestlers, Carmen delivered a mind numbing head butt to her cussing rival. Denise staggered backwards. Carmen watched her try in vain to recover her senses, then charged. She grabbed her now topless opponent in a bear hug. Two against two. Four beautiful full breasts seemingly doing battle. Carmen's thick rock hard nipples drilled into her chesty opponent. Denise gasped, sputtered, her arms pinned at her sides, her hands opened reflexively, her entire lovely body was lifted upwards as Carmen squeezed her breathless. Two long sexy lovely legs kicked wildly, then weakly, those pretty barefeet trying to touch the sand.
      "Yeah squirm you skank," Carmen hissed. She felt a strange turnon as she totally dominated Denise, her magnificent chest winning the "up close and personal" battle.
      Flop. "Thunk?" Is that the proper sound; (of one lovely weak body being dumped like a sack of potatoes( really sexy potatoes mind you) on the secluded beach.
      Carmen snickered as she reached down and grabbed Denise by the boobs. She squeezed, twisted and mauled the squirming squealing beauty for several minutes. She gave each stiff sore nipple a good pinch; trying mostly to protect herself, Denise did manage to relieve her rival of her skimpy top, but received two good blows in return. Suddenly Carmen grabbed Denises ankles, spread her legs and lowered her foot right between her legs.
      "Aieeeee. Yowieeee. Argggggh," Denise bawled as she swatted and clawed weakly at the offending foot. Carmen laughed; it almost felt like a tickle ....
      "I'm gonna kill you," Denise screamed.
      "Yeah right.," Carmen laughed. She hooked her toes in Denise's bikini bottoms and soon Denise was on full display.
      "Why you bitch,,,,how dare you? Enjoying this Lezzie Carmen?" Denise shouted mainly out of embarrassed angry desperation.
       Carmen laughed. Suddenly she had a bright idea.
       "What the hel-Umpppfffh."
       Carmen jumped on Denise, sat on her, slapped her silly, grabbed her by the hair and jerked her head forward; One lovely face met two lovely "mountains." Denise's arms flailed frantically, weakly; her luscious body twitched.
      "Ummmm.Umpppffh.."
       "Who's being lezzie now?" Carmen snickered as the vibrations from her breast smothered rival tickled her....She positioned Denise's face so her rock hard sensitive thick nipple brushed across whimpering lips.
       "How 'bout you giving 'em a good kiss....come on hot stuff, suck....That's right....
        SUCK HARDER....."Oooooooohh." Carmen gasped with pleasure as her defeated rival followed her instructions....
         "That's it....Now it's MY TURN.....Ooooooooh...Ummmmmmm."

petelv

Re: "It's My Turn...." (Carmen, Denise Ctfght Story)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 07:47:48 AM »
I like Carmen.

pete