News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Who would win in boxing match Yanan Wang Vs Natascha if in same weight class?

• 5 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Who would win in boxing match Yanan Wang Vs Natascha if in same weight class?
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

• God Member
  Why don't you seach their names on yahoo or google? Sick of lazy people that need everything done for them.

• God Member
  Why Don't you stop watching Facesit Videos and watch a few boxing matches?

• God Member
  My polls are not meant for looks only, I'm interested in who would win if they really fought. I always hope the best looking girl wins, but will vote for the girl I think is better fighter. Natascha is a model, I would not throw Wang out of bed, but she is not a model.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Tom is it really worth the effort to vote on a poll like this where the guy is not capable of either the intellect or the computer skills to do a reasonable job of what everyone else does in these polls?

• God Member
   Do you really think the women PIC's posted here are really catfighters???? I'd say about 85% of them are men posting as women. So if fake catfights are your thing, then stick to the polls with PIC's of women that have no idea someone is using their Photo's and are not real fighters and the fights will never happen. Who's intellect is really lacking?
   I myself like real fighters and if you don't know who they are, you are not a real fan of female fighting and should not vote!!!! I've set-up over 20 real wrestling and catfighting matches around the world, what have you done? Voted in fake polls?