News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Yeah-Like You're Gettin' Away!"

• 2 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"Yeah-Like You're Gettin' Away!"
« on: August 19, 2014, 10:42:14 PM »
   "Yeah, like you're gettin' away!"
    "Aieeeeeeee!"
    Searing pain as her long lovely blonde hair was yanked viciously hard. The gorgeous blonde high class exec gasped as long sexy strong legs wrapped around her waist; hard knees crushed into her firm full breasts.
     "You're goin' down honey!" the high pitched sexy young voice seemed full of determined malice; the younger woman (country girl) pulled the older beauties' hair and clawed at her beautiful face. She leaned back; all that delicious weight threw the furious businesswoman off balance; she screamed again in agony as fingers slipped underneath her business suit jacket inside her blouse....
     "Hmmmm, nice tits!" the young dark haired country girl snarled as she squeezed her assumed rivals luscious firm breast through the expensive but quite sheer bracup.
      "YeAhhhhh--
       Thunk.
       "Uhhhhhhhh...." Miss Executive Boss Lady crumpled to the floor with a thud.
        "Never, NEVER mess with another gal's man," the brunette hissed. Clad in blue jeans, sandals and a sexy crop-top it the two batllers seemed quite the contrast-in a very erotic sort of way. Amazing that Betty-Sue had made it past security and all the way up to Boss Ladie's office.
         But then that one security guard was still feeling kind of unusually "happy."
        The whole floor was deserted-well except for Boss Ladies Secretary who stood several feet away; she seemed in a trance. She was surprised that she was actually rooting for the crazy hot young babe.
         Ripppppp. Rippppp. Rippppp.
         Young country gal was shredding the older woman's blouse, slapping and punching her like a wild hellcat. "Boss Lady" was frantically trying to escape as well as trying to block the fast and furious blows. Not much luck. Definitely no skill. (That stupid womens self defense class was a joke-she thought).
          "Get her girl, get her." The unappreciated, underpaid secretary ran her fingers through her lovely red hair; she giggled softly...."That's it rip her blouse, nice bra, go for her bra." She suddenly felt a rush of horniness....She gasped as a lucky swing connected with the younger woman's jaw and her boss actually made it to her feet and started to run.
           "Hey-where do you think you're going?" the redhead said totally surprised that she was actually moving in to block her abusive boss from leaving. Boss lady swung; instant solid punch to that somewhat firm flat belly. Country gal grabbed the back neckline of the bosslady's jacket and with some difficulty pulled the jacket off her.
         Pow. The hard slap almost knocked the secretaries' head off.....A punch started it's trajectory...but stopped inches from "Red's" face....Country gal had attacked....grabbed the older woman by the hair and almost yanked her clean off her feet......spinning the older blonde around she peppered her with jabs and blistering slaps. Blondie staggered; the secretary caught her as she fell.....
          "No----whaaaa-don't please," the punch drunk boss lady pleaded as her own secretary unsnapped her bra....Country gall shouted with a loud "Whoooopie," as she yanked the older womans bra off. The two took turns slapping the now topless executive around before the young brunette put her in a headlock and jerked her into her own office. The secretary "cleared the big desk" instantly of papers, the phone and yes that expensive computer......
          "You messed with my man-I'm gonna "mess" with you," Country gal chirped. She licked her lips; the redhead was holding her boss down. The brunette moved in, poked a finger against a stiffening pink nipple. She bent down and delivered a long hard forceful kiss.
          An unexpected reluctant gasp; first one of pain, then one of pleasure.
          Secretary had pinched her bosss's nipples hard, and now was kissing those big firm milky white breasts, teasing the large hard erect sensitive nipples with her tongue.
          "Okay, I usually like to learn people by myself, but heck, you can help me sweetie-let's teach Miss Big Shot, some manners, woman to woman style....."

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: "Yeah-Like You're Gettin' Away!"
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 04:21:20 PM »
Great story
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: "Yeah-Like You're Gettin' Away!"
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 08:13:27 PM »
excellent!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.