News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nadia Bjorlin vs Amanda Righetti

• 5 Replies

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Nadia Bjorlin vs Amanda Righetti
« on: September 01, 2009, 06:54:14 PM »
Again, no poll, just kindly asking for your opinion. Who would win and, more importantly, HOW?
Two stunning, strong brunettes: who gives the other an ass-whooping beatup?

Nadia
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Amanda:
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

hank

Re: Nadia Bjorlin vs Amanda Righetti (Story)"How Dare You!"
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 03:11:37 AM »
      "How dare you?!"
       SLAP. One blistering backhand whack followed the angry indignant response. One brunette "conversing" with another-catfight style. Insult followed by assault?
       Nadia screamed and staggered backwards, her beautiful face displaying a reddish "souvenir" of Amanda's instant anger. Amanda lunged, grabbed the front of Nadia's tight low-cut gown. The scream of a tigress on the attack erupted drawing the attention of every lucky partygoer.
       "Catfight!" Someone yelled... or was that erotic exciting word just rattling through everyone's booze-blurred brain?
      "Awccccck! Why you bitch," Nadia screamed as she felt angry fingers rip her gown open exposing her full beautiful breasts.
       Gasps of pleasure relishing the "eye candy's lovely display" erupted. As Nadia blushed, Amanda treated her with another slap, preceeded by a quick punch to the jaw. Nadia reeled backwards, slightly sideways, a heel broke and she started to go down.
      "Take her down, honey" an older woman shouted encouragement to Amanda. Obviously for Amanda and against Nadia she darted in and tossed her drink square into Nadia's chest. A gasp and two nipples instantly stiffened; the older woman snickered and reached out, gave one lovely nub a good pinch..she stepped back and expressed her opinion.
     "Go get her!"
      Amanda instantly followed orders. She grabbed Nadia by the hair with one hand, slapped her several times, then socked her in the stomach. As the well endowed brunette gasped in agony, Amanda slipped behind her.
      Rippppppp. The sexy elegant gown now hung uselessly at Nadia's waist. Observers couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for Nadia and a bit surprised. That luscious so fit, perfectly in shape, beauty. Amanda had no such sympathy. Amanda reached out for a not so nice grab...
      Beautiful, glazed but fiercely furious eyes suddenly widened, sparkled. Only a few noticed the silent signs. A strong, lithe beautiful arm took position.
      Whoosssh. Whump.
      "Uhhhhhhh." Amanda sucked air as the hard elbow smashed backwards into her belly. An open hand morphed into a tight fist. Up and back.
       Thunk.
       Amanda's thoughts of embarrassing "catfight fun" for her intended victim instantly vanished as hard knuckles banged on her forehead. Two blazingly fast arms reached upwards and back, wrapped around Amanda's neck. A quick hard twist and pull and Amanda's lovely body was flying with the greatest of ease.
       Two expensive fashionable heels went flying. Long legs kicked, flailed. One long but way too short lived incredibly erotic scream-then an agonized groan. Amanda's quick air ride turned into a hard but incredibly sexy rough landing as her body landed backwards on the floor. Long luscious lovely legs spread.
       KerWHUMP.
       "Now, how do you like this you crazy bitch," Nadia hisses as she yanks viciously at long silky dark hair. She briefly admires the reddish tint in Amanda's beautiful silkiness, deciding not to rip it out. With a sneer she reaches down, grabs the front of Amanda's low cut gown and yanks it open. One lovely lace overstuffed bra is completely exposed.
       Another RIPPPPPPPPP. Amanda screams as the back of her gown gives way. To everyones delight (Everyone except that older babe that is) Nadia unsnaps her rivals bra, rips it off and tosses it to a lucky bystander. In a somewhat humorous moment, his lovely significant other yanks it out of his hand and tosses it to a nearby woman.
       "Nice. Somewhat firm...but mine are much, much better," Nadia snarls as she reaches down, grabs Amanda's lovely breasts and squeezes them, pinching her stiffening nipples hard. She digs her talons in and jerks the screaming beauty to her feet. A quick headlock with one arm; the other hand keeps a painful grip on a nipple.
       "Stop. Let me goooo. Aiieeeee!" Amanda bawls, squirms, writhes furiously but all to no avail as she's led over to a huge bowl of champagne/punch.
        "A couple of quick dunks...."
         Gasp. Cough. Gasp. Whimper....
        "Oh and by the way, sweetie-I DO DARE....."

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Re: Nadia Bjorlin vs Amanda Righetti
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 06:58:04 AM »
Good story Hank.

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 11:03:05 PM »
Nice. I like the story. Any opinions on the fight?

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 06:45:44 PM »
I'd put my money on Amanda but Nadia definitely has a chance.
Opinions?

codino93

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 06:57:56 PM »
Agree with you,Amanda is very very strong,no way for Nadia except a hard beating!!!