News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beach Beating

• 2 Replies

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
Beach Beating
« on: September 02, 2009, 03:18:42 AM »
Each year for the past few years Nina and her family had rented a house for the summer at the Jersey shore.  Nina would go down for the summer with the kids while her husband would come down on the weekends. 

The summer was winding down.  It was the last week before Labor Day and Nina wanted to take the kids to the water park one last time.  They went on that Wednesday.   Since it would be their last time there for the summer Nina went for a little extra money and reserved a cabana so she could relax while the kids went on their way. 

The kids, two boys,  loved the water park and were anxious to get there.  They pounded on the door when Nina was getting ready saying “come on let’s go”.   Nina was looking at herself in the mirror.  She had on a red & white bikini.  She smiled looking at herself.  She was now 45 years old but she still got looks from guys on the beach.  Her 40 inch bustline had not begun to sag and, though she could afford to lose a couple pounds, she still looked damn good.  She opened the door and said, “OK, let’s go”.

They piled into the car and got there about half hour after opening.  It was a gorgeous sunny summer day.   Nina went to the cabana area,  got out her book, stretched out on the chair and looked forward to a nice relaxing day.  The cabana’s in the water park were not enclosed so they were side by side with others but you had your own little area with a hut like top for shade along with a hammock and a lounge chair.  Plus you had waiter/waitress service.

Next to the cabana that Nina rented for the day was one rented by a woman named Jill.  She was there with her husband.  Jill, like Nina was also in her mid 40’s.  She had platinum blonde hair, wore a black bikini with white stripes running through it, she had a tattoo on her stomach.  She was about the same bust size as Nina but Nina’s was natural and Jill’s was not.

Jill’s husband Mike was bringing back a drink from the pool bar and Jill could see him glancing over at Nina as he walked by her.  He sat down and Jill jokingly said to him “Oh, you like that next to us?”  Mike said “Hey,  we’re married but I’m not dead.”  Jill and him laughed.

A few minutes later Nina’s sons came back with a few of their friends that they had met.  They were running around making a lot of noise.  This aggravated Jill since the area they were in was supposed to be a more quiet area.  She just shook her head.  Once Nina’s sons had left Jill turned to Nina and said “Excuse me, can you please have your kids keep it down when they come back.  This is supposed to be a quieter area.”  Nina said “I’ll try but boys will be boys.”  Jill just shook her head again and turned away.  Mike said to Jill “Let it go.” Jill said “I know, I will.”

About a half hour later Jill pulled out a cigarette and lit it.  The way the wind was blowing blew the smoke over into Nina’s face.  Nina, smiling, said “Excuse me, can you blow your smoke the other way.  I really can’t stand cigarette smoke.”  Jill, being accomadating stood up and smoked her cigarette a few feet away so it wouldn’t blow in Nina’s face.

After smoking her cigarette Jill laid down to get some sleep under the sun.  She was just starting to close her eyes when Nina’s sons came running up again and one of them, the older one who was 13, tripped and fell right onto Jill. Certainly a cheap thrill for 13 year old.   Jill jumped up and screamed at Nina “Can’t you control you kid.” Nina said “I beg your pardon.”  Jill said “You know, people come here to try and relax, not to have other people’s kids fall on them.”  The two women stared at one another.  Jill, at 5’6” was about 2 inches taller than Nina.  They both weighed about 135 pounds.  People stopped and watched to see what the two shapely women were going to do.  They were disappointed when Nina turned to her sons and said “Come on, we’re leaving.”  Her one son started to say something “But mom….”  Nina said “No buts, lets go.”  Nina packed up her stuff and as she started to walk away Jill said “You better leave.”  Nina looked back but kept on walking.

In the car on the way back to the house Nina’s sons started to ask her why they had to leave.  Nina just said “Let’s not talk about it.  We were there for a while and you guys had a good time.  Let’s leave it at that.”   They dropped it.

One of  Nina’s favorite things while at the beach house was to get up, shower and go for a nice refreshing walk on the beach.  Her boys were at an age now where she could leave them in the house.  It was a chance for some alone time for her. 

The house they had rented was right on the beach so all she would do was put on a bathing suit and walk along the beach at the water’s edge.  This day she put on her blue one piece suit.

It was a beautiful morning.  Nina went for her walk at about 8:30.  For Nina it was a very peaceful thing to do.  Very few people on the beach at that time.  Just the sound of the ocean.

Nina was walking lost in her thoughts.  She didn’t see who was also walking on the beach that morning coming from the other direction.  It was Jill & her husband Mike walking hand and hand.  Jill did see and recognize Nina.  Jill turned to Mike and said “Look, that’s the woman from the water park yesterday.”  Mike looked and said “Yes it is.”  Jill said “I have to say something.”  Mike said “Come on, don’t start something.”  Jill said “OK, she doesn’t see us so I’ll keep my mouth shut.”  But as Nina got closer Jill couldn’t help herself.  Nina was looking out toward the ocean as she walked so she didn’t see Jill.  Jill loudly said “Look Mike, it’s the lady that can’t control her kids.”  Mike rolled his eyes and though to himself “here we go.”  Nina, startled, turned towards them. 

Jill said “You sure ran out of the water park yesterday.”  Nina said “well, I didn’t want to make a spectacle with my kids there.”  Jill, acting like she was looking on either side of Nina said “Well, I don’t see your kids now.”  Mike grabbed a hold of Jill’s arm and said “Come on, let’s go.”  Jill snapped her head around at Mike and said “You want any shot at getting laid for the next month stay out of this.”  Mike let go real quick.

Jill said “So, where were we.”  Nina and her stared at one another.  Nina said “Look, let’s forget the whole thing.”  Jill said “No, I don’t think so” and gave Nina a shove.  Nina stumbled backwards but didn’t fall.  Nina came back and gave Jill a shove of her own.  Jill fell back onto the sand.  Nina, who really had no fighting experience, wasn’t sure what to do next.  Her hesitation allowed Jill time to get to her feet.  The two women now circled one another.  Jill said “OK, let’s see what you have.”  Just by Jill’s attitude it was obvious this wasn’t the first time she was in a scrap.  Nina had a worried look on her face but wasn’t going to back down. 

Jill leaped at Nina and grabbed a hold of Nina’s short black hair.  Nina was able to do the same, grabbing a hold of Jill’s short platinum blonde hair.   The two spun one another around each trying to force the other down onto the sand.  Jill was able to get her right leg behind Nina’s left leg and tripped Nina down to the ground and Jill fell on top of her.  The two women were now locked onto one another rolling in the sand.

There weren’t very many people on the beach but what few there were began to gather around the two women.  Nobody was inclined to break it up.  Certainly none of the men watching would.

Slowly Jill gained an advantage.  She was able to wrap Nina’s head up in a headlock.  Nina once again grabbed a hold of Jill’s hair.  Jill held firm though and squeezed harder.  Jill got to her feet while still maintaining the headlock on Nina.  She whipped Nina around and tossed her down to the ground.  Nina was dazed for a second and instinctively reached for the back of her neck which was in pain.  This second of hesitation on Nina’s part was all the opening Jill needed.  Jill jumped up and brought her knee crashing down onto Nina’s back.  Nina howled in pain as Jill pounced on her back.

More of a crowd had gathered now. Unknown to Nina was that a couple of them were kids from her neighborhood who went to the same school as her older son.  They were walking by and one of them had said “Look isn’t that that Nina lady from our neighborhood. The one with the big tits whose son goes to our school.  That’s her!” The two of them then ran to watch the action.

Jill now was starting to really take control.  She wrapped her fingers under Nina’s chin while she sat on Nina’s back and pulled back.  Nina’s arms started flailing as Jill executed a crude camel clutch.   Jill let go and got up.  Nina started to get up and was on all fours breathing heavily when Jill brought a brutal kick up into Nina’s soft stomach.  Nina screamed and crumbled back to the ground holding her belly. 

Jill began her assault again.  This time she took Nina’s arms and planted her foot on Nina’s back.  She pulled and Nina started to beg her to stop.  Nina felt like her arms were going to be pulled out of the sockets.  Jill said “That’s it, scream you bitch”.   She looked up and could see Mike looking at her shaking his head.   This did not stop Jill from continuing the one sided beating.

Meanwhile, the kids from Nina’s neighborhood couldn’t believe what they were witnessing.  This was something beyond their wildest adolescent imaginations.

Jill let go of Nina’s arms and Nina’s face dropped down into the sand.  Jill walked around her fallen foe.  Jill reached down and grabbed Nina by the hair.  She yanked Nina to her feet. The sand glistened off of both women’s bodies.   Nina grabbed a hold of Jill’s wrist to try to get her to let go but she didn’t have the strength.  Nina was sobbing and said “Please, no more, I’ve had enough”.  Jill said to her, “I know I’ve beaten you, now, I’m going to humiliate you”.   Jill then slammed her fist into Nina’s stomach.  Nina again crumbled down to the ground.

Jill got on top of Nina.  She pinned Nina’s arms down to the ground and slid up onto Nina’s chest.  Jill’s knees now pinned Nina’s arms.  Jill looked up and said to Mike “Hey babe,  light a cigarette and give it to me please.”  Mike did and handed the cigarette to Jill.  Jill took a slow long drag and then blew the smoke down into Nina’s face.    Nina coughed as the smoke went up her nostrils.  Jill slowly smoked the cigarette while astride Nina.  Each time she exhaled she blew the smoke into Nina’s face.

Jill wasn’t done.  She looked down at Nina and said “You’re going to love this next part.”  To the astonishment of the onlookers Jill reached back behind her own back and untied her bikini top.  Jill was now topless.  She bent over, held Nina’s arms down and began slapping Nina’s face with her tits.  Nina moved her face from side to side to try to avoid the blows but it didn’t work.  It didn’t really hurt but it was humiliating. 

Finally Mike walked out of the crowd towards Jill and said “Ok, you’ve done enough, let’s go.”  Jill looked up and said “Just one more thing.”  Mike took a step back.   Jill reached down and grabbed each of Nina’s bathing suit straps and pulled her to her feet.  She looked at Nina and said “You don’t think they’re going to see mine without seeing yours do you.”  A terrified look came over Nina’s face as Jill pulled the straps down over Nina’s arms exposing Nina’s 40 inch breasts.  She swung her around so everyone got a look.  She then tossed Nina disdainfully to the ground.  She planted her foot on Nina’s chest and raised her hand in victory.  She said to Mike “Take a picture honey” and he did.  As Nina lay there with her hands over her exposed breasts Jill gave her one last kick and then walked off.

The crowd dispersed and Nina slowly got to her feet.  She pulled her bathing suit back on.  Some of the people looked back at her and Nina just looked away.  She walked slowly back to the house.  She got back to the house and jumped back into the shower washing all the sand off of herself.  The kids were now up and could hear her sobbing.
When she came out they asked her what was wrong and she said nothing.  She didn’t want any of her family to know about what had happened.  Nina thought that that would be the end of it.  She would be sadly mistaken. 

Part II to follow in a couple days.

jolojim

Re: Beach Beating
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:20:18 PM »
I guess the best thing to do when i get into a beach house would be just have a nice and refreshing walk with my family on the beach and have some nice night swimming or some kind of party on the beach.

Offline Vic

• I'm in this since i saw my mom in brutal fighting
Re: Beach Beating
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 09:18:27 PM »
Hi !

Excellent beginning !

Awaiting for a sexy and extreeme continuing !!!