News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SMALL TITS HUMILIATION

• 19 Replies

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
SMALL TITS HUMILIATION
« on: October 02, 2014, 12:24:39 PM »
Hi, what you think about the small tits humiliation? My Gf Ellie, is a pear shaped girl, with small boobs and large hips and bottom. She say to be proud of her little tits, but I know she is envy of our busty friends. I dream often about a titfight between she and a busty friend, with her little tits smothered by her big boobs opponent. What do you think? You find more hot the little tits humiliated or the big boobs dominatrix?

Offline caryn1

• God Member
Re: SMALL TITS HUMILIATION
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 08:37:43 PM »
Rivers no they do titfight often but when they and able to use they will surprise you with meannes like it is my fault I am endowed more than they are
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Nadia

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 04:54:12 PM »
it is a combination of factors, but basically, the most important is the strength and size.. Other factors may be important in certain situations, such as size or weight. But the more interesting in a titfight is a struggle between similar sizes.

Nadia
Xoxooxxx

Offline blubberguts_candi

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 12:52:52 AM »
I must say im pretty self conscious of having a small chest

As well you should be!  Don't worry runt - maybe you'll grow big girl boobs someday.  Meantime, there's always tissue paper ;)

Offline jakelovescatfights

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 06:12:11 AM »
most women with small tits are jealous and wana hurt the woman with big tits

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 11:18:48 AM »
I must say im pretty self conscious of having a small chest

As well you should be!  Don't worry runt - maybe you'll grow big girl boobs someday.  Meantime, there's always tissue paper ;)
No, she shouldn't be, she's a totally gorgeous looking girl with an amazing body shape  :)

What turns me on is when the boobs are of a relatively bigger size like D, and that girl is really proud them and even brags about them, but then she's up against a girl with really massive boobs, from G to anything, limitless, and she goes, 'OMG, no!!'  :D
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline JanaFights

• Try to beat mine. Or my body.
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 11:51:33 PM »

What turns me on is when the boobs are of a relatively bigger size like D, and that girl is really proud them and even brags about them, but then she's up against a girl with really massive boobs, from G to anything, limitless, and she goes, 'OMG, no!!'  :D

Oh yes, this is a fantasy of mine. So far, as I am a D-Cup, I am not the person to do this. BUT I have bested bigger ones. Some couldn't believe it. They were so full of themselves and their big tits.
Titfight, Tribing, Sexfight - Tests of Strength, Wrestling. Me vs You, Mine vs Yours.

Meet me on Trillian: JanaFights

Offline JanaFights

• Try to beat mine. Or my body.
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 06:38:18 PM »
When I was a teen, I always wanted to titfight a special girl with 70b (32b) tits, simply because we had accidently bumped into each other on a party (with no bras on) and hers felt so wonderfully firm. She and I started a little pushing an rubbing on the toilet, but were interrupted. I have never seen her again but her extremely beautiful tits were on my mind for months.

Other than that, I have not heard of girls with less than a c cup doing a titfight.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 11:26:27 PM by JanaFights »
Titfight, Tribing, Sexfight - Tests of Strength, Wrestling. Me vs You, Mine vs Yours.

Meet me on Trillian: JanaFights

Offline itty_bitty_ginny

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2014, 08:04:13 PM »
I just think big titted bimbos are so ARROGANT!!  It just makes me so mad and frustrated, especially in social situations. It's not fair, and I want to get even!
I beat up fat titted bitches!!!

Offline joxx

• God Member
  • Cum and have a go if you think you're hard enough!
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 01:25:13 PM »
Sometimes this is referred to as Girls Blowing Away Other Girls. Let's take a look:

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}
BigAngus on Trillian
Big_Angus_ on Discord

Offline Holly_Wobbles

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 11:39:21 PM »

I'll own up to this one.  It's one thing to have small tits.  It's another thing to be a fat chick.  But to be a fat chick with small tits (like me) feels just like the cosmos is playing a cruel practical joke.

So yeah, I am absolutely jealous of women with big tits, and I delight in hurting them, lol

Offline BlondeMommy34D

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 05:06:03 PM »
I can't lie.
As a busty woman I find the idea of fighting a smaller breasted woman both exciting and terrifying. 
While I freely admit that I love the catty looks, the jealousy, and the intimidation my DDs seem to cause my smaller rivals, I also shudder at the thought of what might happen should a "little girl" ever gain advantage and access to my bra. My precieved advantage in gaining attention from men and status among other women could quickly turn into a humiliating disadvantage against the wrong rival...
As a matter of fact in the 5 irl matches I've had its been my experience that busty opponents avoid grabbing or scratching other busty women right up until they are in trouble and danger of losing...then their hands gravitate there in desperation...
But smaller chested women seem to go there almost immediately and seem intent on doing my girls harm at all cost :-(

As I see it busty women have far more to lose emotionally when they fight a smaller women.

Offline Holly_Wobbles

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2016, 06:29:49 AM »

I'll own up to this one.  It's one thing to have small tits.  It's another thing to be a fat chick.  But to be a fat chick with small tits (like me) feels just like the cosmos is playing a cruel practical joke.

So yeah, I am absolutely jealous of women with big tits, and I delight in hurting them, lol

So the ultimate humiliation for you will be when a small girl with big tits like me destroys you in a match. I would take great pleasure in making that a reality for you babe. 

Fuck you, Asian!  You hear me?  FUCK YOU!!!!  I'd squash you into a fuckinng grease stain!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 06:58:33 PM »
I have a blog specifically about small tits humiliation. They're stories- both fiction and nonfiction. The nonfiction are my personal experiences with STH in some form or another.

This is the link if you're interested in checking it out:
https://smalltitshumiliation.blogspot.com/?zx=3d605795a0deb641

Hope you enjoy :)
Taboo Cake Time

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2016, 10:08:39 PM »
This link to my blog is a little better but still same destination! :)

https://smalltitshumiliation.blogspot.com/?m=1

Taboo Cake Time