News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Initiate

• 10 Replies

Clouseau

The Initiate
« on: July 27, 2008, 12:04:29 PM »

The Initiate

by

Felix Gato

"You know what I hate most when chicks fight?" Gina Vicelli asked aloud to her new friend, Kelley McGuire.  The two young women were seated on the low stoop of Gina's Italian
neighborhood brownstone, passing time in the sultry summer night with spirited conversation.

"I'll tell you"  Gina replied, not really waiting for Kelley's acknowledgment.  The young Italian brunette was like that, quick with her opinions and views, and not particularly
disposed to be either contradicted or interrupted.

"They use up way too much energy and effort just sparring and thrashing around..."  She stopped a moment, collecting her thoughts.  "You ever seen two girls fight?"  She paused, and carefully studied her new friend, trying to gauge Kelley's reaction and interest.  This assessment was made difficult because her blonde friend was only dimly illuminated by a street lamp nearly a block away, and her finely chiseled facial features were cast in long shadows.  So, she was glad when her blonde friend nodded slowly in agreement.

"So you know what I mean," Gina continued, glad Kelley was following her.  "It's like, they spend so much time and energy maneuvering and blocking each other's attacks, they
don't have much steam left when it's really time to get down and get it on, you know - do the actual fighting!"

The beautiful Italian brunette was silent for a moment.  "And that's too bad..." she continued.  "If two chicks want to hurt each other, their little tete‑a‑tete shouldn't have to fizzle out just because they've tired themselves out..."

Kelley had been listening intently to Gina's line of conversation, and now was starting to get excited, aroused, and confused, all at once.  She'd met the young Italian girl a couple of weeks ago at a funky, industrial-style nightclub that catered mainly to women, and since that time, they'd spent a lot of time on the phone and hung out on the stoop at night and talked.  Kelley knew about the club's reputation for attracting a somewhat kinky crowd, and she had heard stories about what some of the girls did with and to each other, but she had no personal experience with anything like this.

Kelley might have been a little reluctant to admit it, but one of the main reasons she was sitting with Gina this evening, chatting on the stoop in the warm summer night, was to learn more about those stories, and to assess what about them, if anything, was true.  Preferably at first hand...

Kelley had discovered early in her childhood that she was a little different from other girls.  She was something of a tomboy, and had discovered that she enjoyed rough and tumble
games ‑ as much with other girls of a similar ilk as with boys.  When she'd advanced to high school, she had joined as many of the sports teams as she could ‑ especially those that
involved physical contact.  She liked basketball, but was more partial to field hockey.  There, a resourceful girl could really mix it up with an opponent when the referee wasn't looking ‑ and Kelley enjoyed mixing it up with the best of them!

Time passed and she had grown up blonde, beautiful and stunningly sexy, and now young men fell all over themselves  vying for her attention.  And she liked men ‑ she really did,
she told herself.  It's just that she had a special place in her heart for women ‑ especially dark, mysterious, aggressive women who seemed, somehow, to promise ‑ what?  A dominant
nature?  Aggressive attention?  She didn't know, and felt uneasy about it.  This attraction was undeniable, and even urgent, but she could only with difficulty come to grips with it...

Gina had sensed much of this when she had picked Kelley up at the club those few weeks ago.  The Italian beauty had been dazzled by the stunning blonde, and had resolved on the spot
to capture her for her own playmate.  There had been some tense moments at the club when Christy, a little redhead with a big mouth had made a play for Kelley, but Gina had won the psychological encounter and now, during these past few weeks, they'd had the opportunity to get to know one another better. And now, tonight, Gina had decided to broach with Kelley this
topic so very dear to her heart.

Kelley looked over at her seemingly still‑mysterious new friend.  "Have you ever been in fights with other girls ‑ you know, catfights?" she asked, a little too innocently.

Gina laughed heartily, tossing back a mane of heavy brown hair, in the process exposing a large, gold hoop earring.  She looked at Kelley, then motioned with her index finger for her to come closer.  As Kelley leaned over, the brunette held out both her bare arms for the blonde's inspection.

"What do you see?" the Italian woman asked proudly.  Both her arms were turned to take advantage of the poor light.

"Looks like scars..." replied Kelley, impressed and a little daunted.  "Scratch marks?  Wow!  They're all over your arms!"

"Not just my arms!" laughed the brunette once more.  She scanned the street up and down conspiratorially, assuring herself that they were not being watched.  "Here ‑ look!"  She
pulled her pink, stretch‑jersey top away from one copious, brown breast and proudly displayed it to her new friend.

Kelley was a little taken aback by this sudden, brazen display, but quickly recovered.  "Holy shit!" the blonde exclaimed as she examined her friend's large left breast. Here too was ample evidence of old scratch marks and even bites.  The nipple was even missing a small piece.

As Gina smugly tucked her large breast back into the small top, Kelley found herself looking at her friend in a new way ‑  with a sense of wonder and admiration and even respect.  She
also felt herself becoming a little damp between the thighs. Something was happening here, something she knew she'd hoped might happen, and she was getting at once nervous and
excited.

Gina stared hard into her blonde friend's deep blue eyes and held them.  "How about you ‑ ever get into it with another chick?"

Kelley drew an involuntary deep breath and responded a little too diffidently.  "Sure ‑ lot's of times.  But I don't have great trophies like THAT on my body!"

The blonde stopped herself as soon as she had uttered the words.  There, it was out.  Not only had she told Gina that she had fought before, but even intimated that she had enjoyed it, and considered the marks left from such battles to be badges of honor and excitement!  The fact that it was all a lie did not seem at that moment of great import...

Gina smiled to herself slowly and nodded.  This is exactly what she had hoped to hear!

"You know, if you like that sort of thing..." Gina started.  Kelley held her breath.  She could guess what was coming, and it was making her a little dizzy.  "We could experiment a little..."

Kelley felt herself growing at once afraid and yet even wetter between the thighs.  This is what she'd hoped Gina would suggest, of course.  It was what she knew she wanted.  But this was all new to her, attractive and scary at the same time.  This was not like kicking ass on some playing field. This was not about being angry with someone.  This was ‑ different...

Gina arose lightly from the stoop and put her hands on her hips, her tiny, blue denim cut‑offs seemingly painted on her luscious ass.  In addition to the pink jersey top, all she wore was a pair of deeply tooled, black leather Western boots.  She looked down at her new blonde playmate and spoke again.  "Why don't we go upstairs..." she suggested quietly.

Kelley quickly arose and smoothed her skin‑tight, stone washed jeans over her superb thighs.  The oversized, white cotton shirt she wore knotted over her bare midriff stunningly set off her long blonde curls, and concealed only feebly her own large and uplifted breasts.  Her high‑heeled, red leather sandals accentuated her long legs, and completed the portrait of a typically beautiful, American girl‑next‑door.  She watched Gina turn and quickly ascend the stairs to the front door, and hurried to follow.

Clouseau

Re: The Initiate
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 12:07:39 PM »
Moments later, they were safely ensconced in Gina's third‑floor apartment.  Gina made confidently for her bedroom, Kelley breathlessly on her heels.  The room's main feature was a king‑size brass bed pushed up against one brick-covered wall.  Above the bed was a large,
curtained window, open to the night.  From outside wafted the street's smells and sounds.

Gina hit a wall switch that turned on the cheap, overhead light fixture, left Kelley near the bedroom doorway and walked to a dresser across from the bed.  Pulling open the top drawer, she produced a large red candle, a brass candle holder and a box of matches.  She carefully set the candle with its stand onto the dresser, struck a match, and lit the candle.  She strode back to the wall switch, turned off the overhead light, and took a moment to allow her eyes to accustom themselves to the dim candlelight.  She then walked back to where Kelley was still standing at the bedroom's doorway.  She reached out her hand.

"Come with me." she said firmly.  "There's nothing to be afraid of..."  So saying, she took Kelley by the hand and walked her to the edge of the brass bed.  The bed was covered with a red satin comforter and a number of matching pillows.

Gina sat down on the edge of the bed and released Kelley's hand.  "Did you ever fight with a girl just because it felt good to do it?" she asked the blonde.  As usual, Gina was being direct.

"No," replied the blonde quickly.  "Well ‑ I mean..."  She was a little flustered.

"You said you've been in fights before..." Gina said, encouragingly.  "It sounded to me like maybe you went out of your way to get into them..."

Kelley blushed, and even in the candlelight it was evident. She felt powerfully attracted to this strong, young woman, and felt her very soul was on trial. Lying was simply not possible.

"I played sports a lot, and I know I liked mixing it up with the girls..." she started, hesitatingly.  "And those few times when I was in a real fight with another girl, it kind of made me ‑ excited..." she finished.

"Do you think you'd like to fight me?" Gina asked evenly.  She allowed herself to recline a little on the bed, resting on her elbows, and crossed one naked leg over the other.

"But you're my friend!" Kelley protested.  "Why would I want to fight you?"  She knew her response for the disingenuous lie it was just as soon as she had uttered it.

Gina smiled again and arose easily from the bed, once more to face her new blonde friend.  "Because you enjoy hurting girls.  And you enjoy it even more when they hurt back.  Isn't that right?"

She stopped a moment and looked directly into Kelley's eyes.  Now was the time to force home the argument.  "Because what you want most in the world right now is to be wrestling and biting and scratching with me here on this bed, isn't that true?"

Kelley felt she was discovered with a secret even she did not fully realize she possessed.  She started breathing harder, and the space between her legs was even warmer and wetter than before.

"Yes..." was all she could manage to reply to her firm interrogator.  The stories were true, then.  The delirious delights she had heard whispered were true.  There were kindred spirits out there, and now she was face‑to‑face with one.  God ‑ how would she react?  What would she do?  What did she want to do?  Gina saw the turmoil and distress in Kelley's face, and saw also the desire, the excitement.  She decided to ignore the former and encourage the latter.

Taking a couple of steps back from her blonde friend, Gina reached across her chest with both arms and easily pulled off the pink jersey top.  Her large naked breasts bounced free.
Maintaining eye contact with Kelly, she then reached for the zipper of her tiny cut‑offs, pulled it down and eased the tiny garment from around her hips.  She slid the cut‑offs
down her shapely legs, over her black cowboy boots, and tossed them carelessly aside.  She was clad now only in a tiny black bikini thong and her black leather cowboy boots.  She ran both hands through her long, heavy brown hair, then walked back to the edge of the bed.  She reclined on one large pillow and raised her booted legs onto the red satin comforter.

Gina wriggled contentedly into the large comforter, then looked once more to Kelly.  "Well?" she asked teasingly.  "Do you want me to start by myself?"

Kelly felt angry with herself, and confused.  She didn't know what to do, what she really wanted.  This was so different from any previous experience, from anything she had been
involved with before.  She knew she felt excited and aroused by Gina and by the activities she had suggested, but this was so ‑ different, somehow...

She felt paralyzed by indecision, and also ashamed not to be acting more decisively in front of her new friend.  She felt herself almost prudish, and in the end that was what convinced her to act.  She admitted to herself that she had really begun this friendship precisely to explore the opportunity now facing her, and now she determined to go through with it!

Holding her head higher, she walked slowly back to the dresser and, with her back to Gina, for a moment idly examined the candle burning there.  She then reached for a small bottle of perfume on the dresser, whirled around on one high heel to face Gina on the bed watching her, and shook her full blonde mane vigorously.

"OK!" she said suddenly, freely giving in to Gina's forceful persuasion.  She smiled a wicked little smile, opened the bottle of perfume and used the glass stopper to apply a generous amount to the deep valley between her large breasts. She stopped up the bottle, returned it quickly to the dresser, then once more faced Gina.

"I've never done this before..." she began, quietly but confidently.  As she spoke, her hands came up to unfasten the large white shirt.  A moment later it was on the floor. Kelly was naked from the waist up.

She reached for the zipper of her tight jeans, and they soon joined the shirt in an unceremonious pile.  She was clad now in a pink lace bikini thong and her red, high‑heeled sandals.  With a confidence she showed more than felt, she proceeded to the side of the bed opposite Gina and stopped.

Gina smiled and patted a place next to her on the large bed.  "Come on..." she encouraged.  "And leave your heels on ‑ they make your legs look so sexy..."

Kelly took a deep breath, exhaled it slowly, and climbed onto the king‑size brass bed.

Clouseau

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 12:10:06 PM »
Gina watched Kelly approach her hesitatingly.  She unconsciously moved over a bit on the large bed to make room for Kelly, to open a space she wanted the blonde to fill. It worked.  The blonde, haltingly at first, then with more self-assurance, approached the brunette and eased back onto a pillow next to her.  They were less than a foot apart on the bed, Gina clad in only a thong and black boots, Kelley in a thong and red heels.

Gina breathed in deeply, and took in the room with one glance.  The candle was burning steadily, flickering occasionally in the wafting night air, casting dancing shadows on the room's high ceiling. From the street below rose the sounds and odors of the sultry night.  And on the bed next to her, watching her with a mixture of fascination, anticipation and dread, was the gorgeous, nearly‑naked blonde creature she'd been trying for these many weeks to seduce into fighting with her!

The brunette turned to Kelley and raised herself on one elbow. "Are you afraid?" she asked directly to her blonde friend.

"A little, I guess.  I just don't know what to ‑ expect..."

Gina looked admiringly at Kelley's lean, strong body.  "Well, let's start slow..."  she said.  "We have all night to play..."  She reached over to Kelley, took her left hand and placed it on her own olive‑skinned thigh.  She moved Kelley's hand so it caressed the smooth skin covering firm muscle.  "Feel nice?" she asked.

"Yes..." replied Kelley.  She was still a little flustered. This was not how her fights with other girls had started.

"And what about this?" Gina continued, moving Kelley's hand to her right breast.  The fingers of Kelley's hand were clammy, and she was clearly nervous.

"Do you like how that feels?" Gina asked, moving Kelley's hand all over her large breast. Kelley nodded.  Gina then moved Kelley's fingers to her breast's large nipple.  "Take it
in your fingers." she ordered.  Kelley complied.

"Squeeze it a little."

Kelley did as she was told, and Gina was rewarded with a delightful sensation.  "Again." she said, and once more Kelley complied.  The sensation was growing stronger.  "Harder!" she
ordered and Kelley, still in the brunette's spell, did as she was told.

"Now pinch it hard, like you want to hurt it!"  Gina continued.  She allowed herself to fall back on the pillow and closed her eyes. Kelley had not let go of her nipple as she reclined, and now quite deliberately squeezed it very hard, maybe harder than she had intended.

Gina screwed her eyes shut, opened her mouth and screamed. Kelley was horrified and released her grip instantly.  But she was confused when Gina opened her eyes again and smiled at Kelley.

"Ooo, that was NICE..." she exclaimed and, taking Kelley's hand with her own, brought it to her other breast.  "Now this one!" she urged, and once more eased back into the pillows.
This time, Kelley tried to be more skillful, and teased the nipple first with light brushes and pinches.  This served to arouse the nipple and engorge it with blood.  Only when it
was in this excited state did she attack it with a very hard pinch.  Gina's body tensed up, she screamed again, then went limp on the bed.

"Oh, God ‑ that feels so good!" she said quietly to Kelley.  "Does it make you excited to hurt me like that?"

Kelley looked down at her brunette teacher and answered truthfully.  "Yes, it does..." she replied.  "But..."

"But what?" asked Gina, hoping it was the objection she expected.

"Well, it feels kind of weird me being the only one..." she started.  "I can't just lie here next to you and hurt you..." she continued.  She knew what she wanted to say, but she was having trouble articulating the thought.

"You feel funny if I don't fight back, is that it?  You want me to, don't you?  You know it takes two to have a fight..."  These questions were only rhetorical.  At some deep and primitive level, they both knew very well what the answers were.

Gina raised herself once more on her left elbow.  "Lean back," she ordered, then eased herself next to the nearly-naked blonde.  She could see the blonde start to shake lightly, a
mixture of fear, excitement and anticipation coursing through her luscious body.  Still, Kelley did as she was ordered, and fell back easily into a pile of red satin pillows.

A cascade of brown hair fell over Kelley's breasts as Gina's face hovered over the blonde's chest, and soon one of Kelley's fat, red nipples was in the brunette's mouth.  She felt Kelley stiffen, but Gina did not remove her mouth.  She started sucking on the blonde's nipple, and at the same time moved her left arm to underneath the blonde's neck, the better to secure her firmly.  Her other hand moved casually to Kelley's naked left thigh.

Gina started sucking harder on the blonde's nipple, and Kelley, opening her mouth involuntarily, started to moan.  Gina continued sucking deeper and harder as she stroked the blonde's smooth thighs. Kelley moaned lower and faster, and suddenly cried out.

"Oh, yes!  That feels so good!  I like it when you do it hard like that!"  She writhed a little under Gina's ministrations, then, in a huskier voice, spoke again.  "Shouldn't I be doing something to you while you're doing this to me?"

Gina released Kelley's now wet and engorged nipple from her mouth, brought her head up and looked into the blonde's face.  The brunette was smiling.  "I thought you'd never ask..." she said, still amused at Kelley's innocence, and warming to the idea that it might soon be a thing of the past.

Gina let her hand stray from Kelley's thigh and went in search of the blonde's left hand.  Once she found it, she brought it up into her own long, brown tresses.  "Grab hold" she ordered
and Kelley did as she was told.  "Now we can play a little game!"  Kelley wound her hand idly into Gina's heavy, chestnut curls while the brunette explained.

"I'll bring my mouth back to your nipple and try to suck and bite it... And you try to keep me from doing that by pulling my head back by my hair!"

Kelley considered this for a moment, then smiled broadly with understanding.  "Ooo ‑ I think I like that!" she exclaimed, looking somewhat relieved that her adventure was now finally
underway.  "That sounds like fun!"  Then, falling back into the pile of red, satin pillows while carefully hanging on to her handful of Gina's brown hair, she wiggled happily into the deep comforter.  She made herself comfortable for the contest that was about to start, then announced playfully, "Come and get me ‑ if you dare!"

The young Italian beauty needed no further invitation.  With an eagerness she did not even try to conceal, Gina once more advanced her open mouth to Kelley's left breast, and reached with eager, wet lips for the rosy, wet target on Kelley's chest.  This time, however, she quickly felt Kelley's strong tugging at her hair.  "Ahhhh..."   The guttural sound left her throat involuntarily.  As she felt her head snap back a couple of inches, Gina thought to herself, "This is going to be good!"

Kelley, meanwhile, free now of any further doubts about what she was doing here in this large bed with her new brunette friend, threw herself happily into the sex duel.  Gina's lips and teeth were pressing their delightful attack against her nipple, sending waves of excitement and pleasure through her body, and she in turn was yanking lustily on Gina's hair, getting back at her for the delicious sensations the brunette was administering.  It felt good.  She realized with a flood of relief that she wanted to be here, that this was why she had come, and now she could just relax and enjoy it. "Well", she thought ironically, "maybe not relax!"

The room got warmer as the two nearly-naked young women dueled on the bed.  Both girls writhed a little on the bed, their hot bodies getting progressively closer. They could feel the heat from one another's bodies, and both were starting to breathe a little ragged from the erotic exercise.  Kelley's breast and nipple were starting to get sore from Gina's vigorous sucking and light biting, and the blonde wanted to change around or do something else.  She raised her hips quickly, pulling Gina's hair back really hard, and forced the brunette to slide off her.  Though Gina's mouth left her breast and nipple, Kelley did not in turn release her handful of Gina's brown hair.

The blonde was wincing slightly from the pain in her nipple as she looked into Gina's excited face. "Let's do something else..." the young blonde suggested. "How about if I suck on YOUR nipple for awhile?"

The brunette smiled again at her friend's innocence.  This was going to take a while to get right.  No matter. They had plenty of time, and Gina wanted her student to learn her lessons well.  "What if I won't let you?" the young Italian beauty asked, hoping her blonde rival would understand..

Kelley appeared crestfallen for a minute.  "I mean, what if I  won't let you?" Gina repeated carefully for emphasis.  "Are you prepared to fight to get at my nipple?"  Kelley brightened visibly. 

"Yeah!"  she exclaimed, understanding suddenly dawning on her.  She reached for and grabbed a second handful of Gina's brown hair, and forcefully pulled the brunette down onto the red silk pillows next to her.  Just as she was lowering her mouth to strike at the luscious, dark nipple on Gina's breast, she felt the brunette's hands sink into her own hair, and her head being pulled away.  It was funny - it hurt and felt good at the same time.

Abandoning herself now to the contest, she happily fought against the tugging and yanking on her blonde tresses, and was soon rewarded by the sweet taste of Gina's breast flesh in her mouth.  As her lips and teeth prepared to do their work, she let out a moan of painful ecstasy.  Her head was being pulled back and yanked, but it was an exciting pain, a deeply satisfying, erotic pain.  With abandon, she clamped her pretty white teeth on her friend's nipple and decided to make Gina proud of her fighting partner!

The brunette had two tight handfuls of long, curly blonde hair to fight with, and she used them vigorously. As Kelley's mouth roamed as best it could over the tempting targets on Gina's chest,  the blonde's head would occasionally get yanked back none too gently, and Kelley would moan in a kind of pained ecstasy.  But she was eager for action now, and struggled fiercely to return her mouth and teeth to Gina's breastflesh.  The blonde sunk the high heels of her red leather sandals deep into the red satin comforter for leverage as she wrestled against her brunette rival.

Gina's breasts and nipples were getting quite sore from the painful attention Kelley was giving them, and the brunette decided to return the favors for awhile.  Arching her hips as the heels from her cowboy boots dug deep into the bed, she managed to push the blonde away from her.  As they wrestled for position, Kelley did not let go of Gina's hair, and the brunette immediately felt the tugging and yanking start again as she lowered her mouth towards Kelley's tits.  Kelley was really tearing at Gina's hair now, rocking her head to and fro, and causing tears to start to well up in Gina's eyes.  The blonde's eyes were screwed shut, as she was seemingly transported into her own private universe.

Gina was starting to get really excited from this duel, and wanted the action to escalate.  Ignoring the increasingly vicious tearing at her long, brown tresses, she fought with her rival to lower her mouth to Kelley's right breast.  As it came within reach of her mouth, she bared her teeth and bit down on Kelley's pink and already tender nipple.  Hard!

"Yeoww!" 

Kelley was rudely torn from her waking dream by the searingly sharp pain in her right nipple.  Instinctively, she let go of Gina's long, brown hair with her right hand and slapped Gina hard, full across the face.   "That hurt, bitch!"

Gina quickly pulled her head back from her friend's chest, and looked into Kelley's pained and almost frightened eyes.  How could she explain to her friend that this was exactly the reaction she'd hoped to provoke?  Her eyes now strangely distant,  Gina looked squarely into Kelley's face, brought her right hand from the blonde's curly tresses and slapped her rival back across her face.  Hard!  Kelley seemed a little dazed, but her blue eyes were flashing dangerously.  Gina slapped her again, this time with a spirited backhanded. "So what are you going to do about it, Kelley?"

Kelley,  understanding suddenly dawning on her that this fight was going to be real, smiled grimly at her Italian rival and reached murderously for Gina's tit with her clawed hand.  Gina moved quickly and Kelley found her arm  intercepted by the brunette's own clawed hand.  For a moment they struggled in silence, each locking the other in her gaze with stormy, flashing eyes.  Their hands struggled with each other, and Kelley finally won the contest, managing to rake her nails across Gina's forearm.  As the brunette cried out, Kelley looked down and saw that she had drawn blood with her claws.

Gina too, looked down and saw what Kelley had done.  "Good!" she smiled as she held her blonde rival's gaze.  "You drew first blood.  Now it's my turn!"  The brunette lunged back on top of the blonde, this time with both clawed hands at the ready.  She landed hard on Kelley, knocking the air out of her for a moment, and immediately brought her nails to the blonde's sides and arms, raking them viciously again and again across Kelley's fair, tanned skin.

Kelley screamed in pain, and knew this was it!  She had to fight back now, or be seriously hurt. Gina was not going to go easy on her, and this was not going be a gentle introduction to competition - this was going to be a vicious, all-out catfight after all!  Kelley wondered in the twinkling of an eye whether Gina had planned it this way all along.  No matter - she now had no choice but to fight as ferociously as she knew how against this Italian hellcat! 

The blonde struggled to bring her naked legs to between Gina's, and managed to lock her legs with those of her rival.  Now they weren't going to break apart as they rolled on the bed - they would be locked in combat, pressed in close for what had every evidence of turning into a nasty scratchfight!  High heels and cowboy boots intertwined as the two hellions wrestled in the large bed.  They yelped and cried out as one, then the other, managed to get on top and briefly press her advantage.

Both girls alternated between grabbing handfuls of long hair for vicious yanking and tearing, and leaving the tempting manes alone for the greater satisfaction of scratching.  At first, they had seemed almost careful in where they applied their nails, but as the excitement and heat of combat increased, they seemed to throw caution and friendship to the wind.  They now let their clawed hands roam freely over their naked arms, shoulders and backs, and both fighters sported many long, red welts and a few bleeding scratches.

Kelley was no longer inhibited in any way, and now took the initiative.  She dropped her hands to the back of Gina's ass, and started scratching her Italian rival's ass cheeks and the backs of her thighs.  This scratching was more like gouging, really, and Kelley was going for blood!  Gina screamed and screamed in pain, and sunk her teeth into Kelley's naked shoulder and neck.  For a time, the two dueled in this manner:  Kelley using her sharp nails, leaving red welts and deep, bleeding gouges on Gina's ass and the backs of her thighs;  Gina grinding her teeth into Kelley's soft white neck and shoulder, leaving ugly purple bruises and large red bite marks.  Both girls were writhing from the pain they were receiving, and tears filled their eyes.  They moaned and cried and screamed, but would not relent from the attack they were conducting on one another.

They fought and fought on the bed, the red comforter getting increasingly disheveled and torn from the boots and high heels.  No matter.  This was no longer a soft bed, a place for quiet sleep or passionate lovemaking.  This was now an arena, a fighting ring, a place all their own where they could hurt each other with wild abandon.  The candle on the dresser threw crazy shadows on the ceiling which seemed to dance in time to the frenzied movements of the near-naked fighters.  Hands wrapped in long hair and teeth sunk into soft flesh, they rolled and rolled on the bed, each fighter unwilling to be the first to break their violent embrace.

Yet finally Kelley did.  She managed with a considerable effort to untangle herself from Gina's legs, and violently pushed the brunette away from her.  Grateful for the break, Gina fell back heavily on the bed and did not seek to lock up again with her rival.  As Kelley moved away on the bed, her face in tears and her large, scratched breasts heaving from the exertion, Gina gulped large amounts of air, her own large breasts rising and falling quickly.  The Italian hellion brushed back from her face with one hand the long, chestnut curls that were becoming matted with sweat.  She too had tears in her eyes, and was sobbing quietly.

Kelley drew in deep breath after deep breath, and surveyed the damage they had done to each other.  Both their tits were badly scratched, as were their arms and backs.  The tiny thongs each fighter wore was no protection for their ass cheeks or the backs of their thighs, and these were scratched and bleeding as well.  Both girls sported large ugly bite marks on their necks, shoulders and breasts.  Their hair was matted from sweat, and there were clumps of brown and blonde hair on the red comforter.

Gina stopped crying, looked long and hard at Kelley and actually produced a weak smile.  "So now you know what it's really like!" she said in a quiet but husky voice.  "Now you know what it's like to be in a real catfight!"

Kelley returned the brunette's gaze with a flat and steady stare that hinted all was not yet decided.  "Not really..." she said quietly.  "This one's not finished..."  The way her voice trailed off suggested to Gina that something was happening here that the brunette could not have anticipated.  The Italian fighter felt a thrill in her loins, and suspected there was now more at stake than she could have imagined.  She did not have to wait long to have her suspicions validated.

As Gina watched in a mixture of admiration and disbelief, Kelley leaned back on the bed, hooked her thumbs into the waist of her tiny pink thong, raised her long shapely legs and easily slid the wisp of fabric from around her red high heels.  She tossed her panties aside, then rolled easily to her knees.  Spreading her naked  thighs apart for balance, she took up a position just beside her brunette rival, brushed several strands of long, blonde curls from her face, and brought her clawed hands to her hips.  Her blonde bush was prominent between her still creamy thighs. 

"You said you were going to introduce me to catfighting, Gina.  Well, it's been a good introduction.  But now we have to finish it.  Really finish it.  We can't just stop here.  You know that.  I know that.  We've already hurt each a lot, but I want more and I know you do, too.  That's how it is with catfights, isn't it?  You can't just stop in the middle..."

Gina looked at Kelley, astonished.  Here, it seemed, was the student giving lessons to the mistress.  The Italian had her turn to wonder if she'd been hustled.  Was this seemingly naive child really an alley scrapper in disguise?  Still, it was a little late for such ruminations.  The blonde fighter was hovering over her on the bed, and it was evident she was not interested in philosophical arguments!

Gina smiled again, this time a smile of genuine satisfaction.  Now that Kelley had had her conversion, they would come together again, this time with no pretenses, this time with not even the appearance of being nice, of playing fair.  This time they would come together as the vicious catfighters they both knew themselves to be, and it would be a vicious, bloody battle to the end!

The brunette held Kelley's gaze, and rolled cat-like to her knees on the disheveled bed.  She spread her own legs wide for balance, then moved on her knees to confront her rival in the center of the bed.  She looked down at her own flat abdomen, back up at her blonde rival, then slowly brought her clawed right hand to the waist of her tiny black thong.  With a devil-may-care smile on her face, she brought her sharp nails to her own flesh and tore away the tiny panties with one long set of bleeding scratches!  She looked Kelley right in the eyes and said, unflinching, "I guess we're even now..."

The blonde could not help but be impressed with this bravado.  Gina had as much as said that she did not care about any pain now.  The challenge was clear.  The Italian girl just wanted them to lock up again, and this time fight like hellions.  And now Kelley was more than ready!  Bringing up her claws, she taunted her brunette rival.  "Let's hurt, bitch!"

Gina smiled at her rival, reached back with her right hand, and hauled off and slapped Kelley full in the face.  The blonde's head went back from the blow, and her long, yellow hair went flying. 

"Oooumph!"   The blonde groaned in pain, then quickly reached back her own hand and slapped Gina across her right eye.  The two fighters paused just one electric moment and then, as if by unspoken mutual consent, launched into a wild and ferocious volley of slaps, progressively making them harder and faster.  Both girls had tears in their eyes, and swollen lips and eyes.  When one or the other clawed her hand as she reached for her rival's face, the result was red welts and short, vicious scratches as well.  In this way, the two hellions fought for some minutes more, taunting each other with names and insults.

Gina decided she'd had enough of this contest, and wanted more.  She reached for Kelley's hair and grabbed two handfuls of yellow strands, winding her clawed hands into the golden mane securely for greater strength.  As she started tearing and yanking at Kelley's tresses, the blonde returned the favor, and both were soon engaged in a wild, stormy hairpulling duel.  Both of them were being rocked to and fro from the exertion, and several times they almost fell over onto the bed.  Finally, they did.

As they tumbled to the bed, they rolled and rolled, neither willing to let go of her rival's tresses.  They reached the edge of the bed and fell heavily to the floor.  They continued to roll a little further, then crashed into a dresser and broke apart for fear of injury against the furniture.  Kelley was agile as a cat,  rolled easily away from her rival, and rose to her feet.  She was still wearing her high heels.

Gina kept a keen eye on her rival as they broke apart, and rose to her feet as well.  They stood silently for a moment, hands on hips, breathing hard from their new exertion.  Both wanted to continue the fight, but neither was sure how.  Kelley, her blood hot now with the heat of battle, hesitated only an instant.  Bringing up her clawed hands, she rushed at her brunette rival, fire and mayhem in her flashing eyes.  Gina watched her come, and coolly reached for Kelley's hair as she approached.  Once more they locked up in each other's hair, and continued their tearing and pulling as they danced and struggled closer to the bed.  As the contest continued, they reached the edge of the bed and fell once more upon it.

Now Gina had a new idea.  Kelley had landed under her, and Gina had the advantage.  She moved quickly to lower her mouth to Kelley's right nipple, intent on administering to her opponent a vicious biting.  She was startled when the blonde moved suddenly under her, rolling away and then coming right back, but facing the other way.

"Let's do this right!" the blonde said to the Italian hellcat.  "Move into position with me!"

Gina understood immediately. Kelley wanted her to move on the bed so they were mouth to tit, each well positioned to bite at her rival's breasts and nipples.  The brunette slid up on the bed to accommodate her rival and, with a final defiant look at one another,  locked up one more, this time with their faces and mouths buried deep writhing their opponent's breastflesh.  As mouths opened and teeth bared in preparation for their awful work, four clawed hands found two full manes of sweat-matted hair, and they dug in deeply and securely.  A tentative nip or two to already bruised and tender breasts, and a tightening of fists in hair served as signal to each other.  The battle was now on again!!

The fighters locked up in ferocious combat.  Squeals and moans of pain emerged from the pressed bodies, as they rolled around naked on the big bed.  They were both trapped in a biting duel neither wanted to avoid, and they took full advantage of the vulnerability of their opponent.  Kelley buried her face in Gina's ample bosom, biting wherever she could.  She could feel sweat on her face from her rival's breasts, and her opponent's animal smell telegraphed lust and violence to her brain.  She moved her mouth to Gina's left nipple, took the fat target deep into her mouth and closed down her sharp white teeth.  She felt Gina's body spasm with pain as a frightful yelp emerged from between the blonde's own ample breasts.  Kelley felt her head being yanked violently back as Gina tried to force her rival from her nipple. 

The blonde actually smiled grimly as this happened, knowing now full well the effect she was having on her rival.  Her wicked amusement was short-lived, however.  Before she quite knew what had happened, Kelley felt Gina's mouth open onto her left nipple, and in an instant more, a searing, blinding pain in her chest.  She opened her mouth to scream, as her own body convulsed in electric pain.  She grabbed Gina's hair even harder, and tore at it, hoping to free the brunette's teeth from their target.  Unfortunately, while she did so, Gina did not let go with her teeth.  And as her head was torn violently back, Kelley's nipple was torn and started to bleed.

Gina tasted the blood in her mouth immediately, and managed a grim smile herself.  Now that blonde bitch would know what it was like to lock up with a real hellcat!  She fought against Kelley's yanking of her hair, and managed to bring her mouth back to the blonde's breasts for a new attack.  The blonde of course did likewise, and they both renewed their relentless attacks.  They knew now this was going to be how the fight ended, and there would be no quarter on either side.

Again and again they rolled on the now wildly disheveled bed, crying and screaming as they repeatedly buried their faces and mouths in each other's breastflesh, inflicting more and more pain and hurt.  From time to time a truly awful yell would emerge from the tangled fighters, and one or the other of their bodies would convulse again in painful agony.  The cared nothing for their protection, striving only to inflict ever more damage on a now crazed enemy.  In this way they continued for some, until in the heat of their combat, they once more rolled off the bed.  They fell heavily to the floor, and almost as if by unspoken consent, finally broke apart.

Both girls were exhausted, and heavily bitten and scratched.  They each tried to sit up on the floor as best they could, and sullenly examined themselves and their rival, to see who had done the worse damage.  It would have to be considered a draw.  Kelley had one bleeding nipple, and blood on her face from the nipple she had savaged on Gina's chest.  As they gasped labored breaths, their badly punished breasts heaving from the fight, they saw that they had indeed fought well and scored much injury and pain on their opponent.  Tears filled both their eyes, and they were sobbing quietly.  Gina brushed aside strands of long brown hair from her eyes, and found that more than a few stayed in her hands.  Kelley had done her job well.

They both sat on the floor for some time, crying quietly and gathering themselves.  It occurred to both of them that they perhaps had never intended the lesson to go this far, but now it had happened and nothing would ever be the same between them again.  Gina looked hard at Kelley and said, "So how does it feel now, bitch?  Is this what you had in mind when you came up the stairs with me?"

Kelley looked her rival straight in the eyes and actually managed a wicked little smile.  Her eyes took on a new light and sparkle as she surveyed the damage she had done to her Italian friend.  "No..."  she said slowly, rubbing her sore and battered breasts with her right hand.  "This is even better than what I had in mind!

And the Italian hellcat looked at her rival once more and actually laughed out loud.  "You know," she said to her new fighting friend, "we're going to have to take you to the club one of these nights.  There are some friends I think you will want to - meet..."  Her voice trailed off, leaving no doubt of her intentions.  Kelley smiled.  This is just what she had hoped for!  To find other girls like herself who loved to catfight!  She carefully massaged her mauled and painful breasts once more, as the thought broke like a ray of sun into her brain - "I wonder how long it takes to heal from one of these things..."

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 12:40:25 AM »
I loved that story. Is there a sequel? This has just been the initiation!

Please post more from this author!

Thanks,
tr0tz

Offline Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • John-Femmefight
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 07:49:42 PM »
Great story!
Freecatfights Admin

Clouseau

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 03:13:15 AM »

I live to please you...

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 12:53:47 PM »
First rate story!  real writing talent.  I do like more MA and wrestling cat striking moves and not only scratching, but hope to see more stories from this guy...ooo yeah.

Offline Felix Gato

• Dabbler in the literary arts
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 07:30:58 PM »
Well - it's nice to see myself in print again! :-)

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 04:02:23 AM »
Marvelous! Fucking marvelous.
sidekick

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 12:28:34 AM »
great story, had me hard and excited from the beginning of the story...

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 03:51:57 PM »
I'm glad that sweet, sexy story got bumped.  Nice work, Felix.