News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sisters Fight

• 2 Replies

Offline catfightlover67

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Sisters Fight
« on: October 10, 2014, 02:23:52 PM »
Wow :)    :-\ well kind of a fantasy came try the other day as always wanted a hot girl to tell me about a catfight she was in.  I work in a grocery store as a cashier and work with a really hot blonde office girl and told me about getting into a fight and was with her younger sister.  Her younger sister is a *brunette*  and both are very sweet and petite.  They haven't been getting along at all in the last few weeks and arguing, not talking so on and so on.  The other day the younger sister made her way into the other sisters house uninvited!  Guess they started to argue, the younger sister shoved the older sister and said they started fighting.  Sad thing is, she didn't go in to details about the fight and so tempted to ask but just let it go at that and used my imagination instead!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 02:24:49 PM by catfightlover67 »
Catfightlover
MEOWWWW

Offline biff

• God Member
Re: Sisters Fight
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 04:05:52 PM »
this could be a terrific story
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline nova1274

• God Member
Re: Sisters Fight
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 04:18:53 PM »
Man you should figuer something out. Like go up to her and tell her how funny it is that you just seen a fight after you and her talked about hers. Be like "wow woman are tough these days" and tell her something like "wow one girl kicked the other one between the legs. Did you or your sister fight that way with eachother?". Just simple things