News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"He's My Man" (Story)

• 2 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"He's My Man" (Story)
« on: October 10, 2014, 07:03:06 PM »
      "He's MY man!"
       POW!
       One lovely head snapped sideways as the lovely tight fingered fist slammed into a most perfect jawbone.
       "Uhhhhh," Cindy moaned as she fell backwards, her long beautiful strawberry blonde hair, perfectly groomed, turning instantly into a sexy tangled mess.
        Two huge beautiful full breasts bulged out of the top of her skimpy sun dress, making a scene of themselves, jiggling as she staggered backwards.
        "Got the message, you big titted slut," Lisa snapped as the furious brunette grabbed her by the hair and jerked her towards her.
         Whunkkk.
         A punch to that lovely soft belly sent raging agony throughout Cindy's perfect body.
         "I've just begun with you, so don't you dare fall down," Lisa hissed. Just coming into her peripheral vision was her husband. The small pool party had just about finished up. He had went back into the house. He'd been a bit nervous as his new "fling" hottie and his latest wife had exchanged words and nasty looks throughout the night. Cindy was an ultrahot newly divorced hottie that lived two condos' over. She had set her sights on Lisa's man as soon as she saw him.
          "Stay away from her-or else," Lisa had warned hubbie.
          "Or Else" sounded kinda fun...Hubbie loved catfights and he'd always wondered if Lisa would be like his first wife and take on all "up and coming (cumiming) newcomers (newcummers)."
           "Eeeeeeeek....Stop it, what are you doing?" Cindy bawled as Lisa effectively slapped her senseless, pushed her hard, grabbed the back of the neck of her sundress and yanked hard-out and down.
           Ripppppppppp.
           Thin brightly colored fabric gave away as did the spaghetti shoulder straps; out popped two huge beautiful vulnerable bouncing targets, complete with "pop-out" bullseyes....
           Whump. Whump.
           "Neighborwood wakeup sirens-well pained wild shrieks" as the bulllseyes felt at least one hard knuckle connect.
           "Nice tits, my man loves nice tits!" Lisa cackled as she put her pained rival in a headlock. She pulled the screaming whimpering, apologizing, pleading blonde around the small lawn-wet grass, lovely barefoot feet and a fantastic catfight-who could ask for more?
           Hubbie couldn't. The huge bulge in his swim trunks gave ample evidence.
           "Somebody help-help me," the now topless neighborhood manstealer pleaded.
           "Shutup, stop screamin' -fight me honey," Lisa said. Her nipples were rock hard, threatening to pop right out of her skimpy but tight top. She never wore a bra-firm grapefruit size breasts; not as big as her current rivals melons, but more than what most lovelies had.
           "Wanna show those off, stick 'em where they shouldn't be," Lisa taunted....
          A vicious backward hair pull; she slid up close and personal behind Cindy; one arm wrapped around the blonde's lovely throat; applied pressure, gasps, coughs. The other hand, angry fingers cupped (or at least tried to fully cup) a luscious breast; sharp hard nails dug in.....Digging, clawing....produced screams...volume was increased.
            "Oh man, this is hot-get her Karen, I mean Lisa." Memories of the many women his first wife Karen had taken on. Sometimes alone, but many times right in front of him.
             Yes he did love Lisa. Yes, she could fight. She would fight for him.
             "Noooooo, Aieeeee, my boobs, let go of my boobs, Aieeeee." The angry brunette wife was doing the double tit mauling thing; classic move. She was squeezing her rivals perfect huge beautiful breasts, attacking those love mounds with fury; squeezing, twisting, pinching. One huge ultra sensitive rock hard stiff nipple was fingering the finger-thumb twist--
              Hubby was drooling; he stepped closer.
              "Let's go for a little walk--got something special for you!"
              Lisa winked at hubby, motioned with her head to follow into their condo.
              "Stop, no, please, where we goin'? Let me go," blondie bawled. She thought she saw her latest man-the real star of the pool party-standing in the shadows.
             "Here we go-now strip, bitch!" Lisa shouted as she threw her topless disheveled rival to the bed.
              Hesitation. Pleading.
             "Okay slut, let me help you." Lisa pounced like a lion-well, no a cat (this is a CATfight).
              Angry fists, fingers of fury. Remainder of sundress shredded, ripped clean off. Panties-well, let's say, dealt with appropriately.
              "Hubby-come here-you want this present right? I've unwrapped it for ya!"
              "Good-you're here....now have some fun. I mean Let's have some fun...."
              "Aieeeeeee..."

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
Re: "He's My Man" (Story)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 01:33:16 AM »
Good story thanks for sharing.

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "He's My Man" (Story) More
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 11:58:12 PM »
   Whack. Whack. Smack. Whack.
   "My Cindy what nice BIG tits you have-sooo hot....makes my man go nuts....even makes me kinda hot," Lisa cackled as she spanked and swatted her rivals huge beautiful breasts. An occasional slow painful nipple pinch added a bit more painful spice to the mix.
    Hubbie was standing but a few feet away; Lisa looked at he man's huge bulge, licked her lips, then resumed spanking "whore's tits."
    With a catty snarl she jumped off Cindy's waist, slid off the bed and did a complete full body slow strip tease for her hubby who's eyes were big as could be. He stared at his whimpering defeated topless tryst bitch and then at his wife. They both had perfect bodies. He could tell his wife was horney as hell; she tweaked and teased her own nipples, blew a kiss at him and then with fantastic catfight revenge mischief in her eyes moved towards Cindy who seemed too afraid to move. She knelt by her head on the bed; then moved into position. She slowly lowered herself onto the strawberry blondes' gorgeous face.
    "You should know what to do-now EAT me, slut," she demanded.
     "Nuhhhh-uhhhhhh-UMMMPFFFFH." The brunette's face melted into pure pleasure, she began to rotate her hips, press herself down harder, firmer,,,,,she leaned forward and grabbed the blonde's rock hard stiff nipples and began to pull and twist them to the rhythm of her hips.
      Long legs kicked wildly as the blonde began to squirm, moan and whimper.....Lisa thrust out her upper chest and arched her back in pure orgasmic pleasure...her screams of ecstasy brought hubbie closer.
     A final screech....Lisa pinched the blondes nipples hard, harder, hardest one last time before she began to relax her gorgeous now sweaty flushed body.
     "And now my dear philandering hubbie - for your fun."
      Lisa motioned him closer, slid her open palm down his perfectly muscled abs, down lower, lower. He gasped as ehe expertly yanked his trunks down, fondled his long hard shaft....With a giggle and expert movement she pulled her rival down and off the bed; blondie landed on her ass hard....
      "Yes bitch-so vulnerable-so helpless. Stick those big beautiful tits out."
       "Now-enjoy'em-f___k her tits. F___k 'em hard." Lisa whispered, low, deep and throaty. She took her man's shaft, placed it between the blonde's huge breasts and motioned him to "do his thing."
       "Uhhhh, please---" the blonde whimpered. As hubby was having very much fun, the brunette wife began crushing the blonde's huge breasts over her man's shaft.
       "Ohhhhh my, now how about this? A nice little shower for being slutty." Lisa suddenly snickered after a most climactic pause.
        Hubby suddenly seemed exhausted....but oh sooo happy.
       "Time to go get cleaned up-you've had a busy time tonight," Lisa snickered. She grabbed her humiliated rival by the hair and yanked her across the bedroom, threw her in a huge shower and stayed in with her.
        Whack. Slap. Puch. Wham.
        "Ouch...ouchieee...stop...please...help"
       Hubbie jumped into bed exhausted. He listened for almost a good hour to "catfight revenge" sounds; some weak whimpering, pleading, some pained, and then mostly pleasurable sounds. What a way to drift off to sleep he thought.
-------------
         Dingaling-ling. Alarm clock went off at 5:30. Dang Lisa this was the weekend. A note was attached to an empty wine glass.
        "Bye-bye hubbie-I won the fight---but you lose!"