News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Greetings, thanks

• 0 Replies

Offline ross18

Greetings, thanks
« on: November 18, 2014, 09:05:49 AM »
Have been a member here for nearly two weeks now (introduced by an opponent from another forum), and I just wanted to say I'm really blown away by it - thanks so much to everyone involved!
My wildest dreams of finding women who love wrestling have been exceeded! I always knew you must be out there somewhere, but could never find the right forum - till now. (I love mixed irl and cyber, tho' I'd never been able to find opponents for the latter till joining here), and it hasn't always been easy for my regular irl f opponent to find women she could wrestle. But now! I've had some stellar cyber matches in my preferred styles (competitive and pro) and been introduced to some, umm, other styles.

Thanks again, and really looking forward to more!
My wrestling partner Lynx and I are looking for opponents for either/both of us. I introduced her to wrestling, and she’s really taken to it! We particularly love the ‘glam’ of prostyle-& we’ve even had some rl coaching from a lady pro.