News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

xxkittyxx vs catd....

• 6 Replies

Offline catfight_fan

xxkittyxx vs catd....
« on: September 17, 2009, 02:52:40 PM »
hi everyone
  am really sorry if am wrong to bring this up...but..hmmm...i would love to see this dream match up come true providing the two girls involved are ready to fight each other....i would love to see xxkittyxx face off against catd.....ppl who feel likewise can join in and appea to them ;D
           the loser will have to accept that she lost here....or maybe some other stipulation

everyone can provide one i guess .....  but would really love this to happen

Offline catfight_fan

Re: xxkittyxx vs catd....
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 03:00:02 PM »
hmmm as for those who dont know them....
              http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=8612 (xxxkittyxxx)
                                                     VS
              http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=10709(CatD)

pls guys those who like the idea join in the thread ;D   

Offline skateguy1786

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 04:52:27 PM »
i def. love the idea would also love to have pics or a vid of the match to, but i def. love this match up.

could it be open for live crowd??????

wishful thinking  ;)

Offline catfight_fan

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 03:05:45 PM »
no one like s this match up ???...... 166 views and jus 1 response....skaterguy guess we are the only ones with a good taste :P lol

Offline catfight_fan

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 02:38:10 PM »
dude rainman is there no way this can happen??? ???

CatD

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 09:39:38 PM »
Yeah Rainman and Kitty are cool as hell.  My bf and I actually like them both as a couple and Kitty and I wanted to fight each other for them but the distance and timing etc was tough.  She's hot shyt though and would love to go at it with her believe me :)

Offline catfight_fan

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 09:44:12 PM »
well catD we all wish u could...me in particular would love to see you in a fight and watch u kick ass...could u suggestanyone that u would want to take on?