News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A bad night out 2 -Cassie's story

• 4 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
A bad night out 2 -Cassie's story
« on: September 20, 2009, 05:58:04 AM »

As usual Erin Waft, Jenn Peccavi, Jade Wrest and myself ended up at a bar on Friday night. Like this time it was the Hallman club bar. All of us except Jenn, who, predicably, piked out, wanted to go to the concert that the club was putting on. Like it was two cool bands and cost so little. Like Jenn went only went with us because she could watch the ice hockey play offs on the wide screen and get on the booze, like the club was always cheap for drinks.

And that night I was so pissed off with Jenn. She's supposed to be a Domme and Dommes are supposed to look after their subbies. Like that’s what the whole deal is. And Jenn didn’t even notice me. Instead after we sat down, ordered a meal and drinks we talked the normal sort of stuff, work, guys - and how rare a good guy was- our families. Then Jenn got stuck into George Bush and politics. Like she's a clever girl but I wish she would can it sometimes. Like she’s a cracked record as my mom says. By the time dinner was over I was so totally tired of hearing about how important unions were, like what a disaster NAFTA is, like how the country is being ruined by free trade and big business. And I was so totally mad because Erin and Jade were talking to Jenn and she was listening to them and like she respected their viewpoint. I was so totally out of it. Like as far as they were concerned I might not exist.

There was this very well dressed woman, like really done up, green silk blouse, cream skirt, expensive looking handbag and even more expensive looking pearl necklace seated by herself at a table nearby. She had been there a few moments. I thought she might come over. Like she would be someone new to talk to, and even Jenn Peccavi wouldn’t be as rude to talk about politics to someone she didn’t know. Well may be not. But like maybe, if I got this other woman to come over Jenn might take notice of me cuz there would be someone who was talking to me. Like I thought I might make Jenn jealous or she might think I was an ok person cuz I had brought across someone -out of my league too - who was being friendly to me or something...anything to get some of Jenn's attention.

I got up, walked over to her and said "Hi."

She looked me up and down and looked back at the table. "Good evening" she said coldly like I was some creep.

"I'm Cassie, how are you? I see you're by yourself. Like to join my friends and me? We're over there" I pointed at our table.

"I noticed," she said dryly. :"It would be hard not to."

"Huh?" Like this woman was getting on my nerves. All I wanted to do was be nice to her. Well yeah, I wanted her to come over and be nice to me too. But that didn’t look like it was going to happen. Like I had to make it happen.

"You’re making a lot of noise; it would be hard not to notice four girls as loud as you even with all the background noise in the club."

"Hell! All we are doing is having a good time. Like chatting and having a drink and a few laughs. Come on, come and have a bit of fun with us."

"No thanks your 'fun'' ' and I could hear the sneer in her voice as she said 'fun', "isn’t what I want here. I'm waiting for some friends; we are going to the bands here later."

"Like so are we." I tried to build some sort of bridge between us. Like I so needed this woman to come across, like I could hear Jade and Erin laugh at me if I didn't. "Come and join us, what do you think of the groups?"

"I wouldn’t be going to listen to them if I didn’t like them."

"Look here" I almost lost my temper. Like she was so totally bitchy to me. "I only invited you because I thought you were on your own and you would like some company. You don’t need to be rude."

"I prefer my own company" she paused, looked at me again. Like I felt her take in my low cut black top which finished an inch or so above my equally short green skirt, my bangles and bracelets, the necklace, until she finished with my boots. Then she added "to yours." Like she looked at me as if I were some hooker.

She was such a bitch. Like she was trying to wind me up. But there was no way I was going to lose my cool. I tried to smile. "Being on your own in a club like this can’t be much fun. So why don't you join us?" The woman looked down her nose as if I was some piece of dirt on the floor. I couldn’t help adding a bit loudly "Are you thinking you re too good for us?" No one talks to me that way, like it’s just rude.

Just then a guy, tall, sorta handsome arrived. He looked at me. I hoped he liked what he saw. I smiled back. He was dressed in casual clothes that cost a fortune; he had a Rolex watch. His nose was sorta bent a bit. I glanced at him again and it clicked. "Yeah" I thought, "he looks like a college football player, like that’s how his nose got busted. He’s the kind of guy I’d like to see more of- like hot, sexy and rich." I smoothed my top, pulling it down so my bust stuck out more. He noticed and smiled. I saw him glance at the table where my friends were.

The woman snapped at me. "No. Don’t put words in my mouth. It’s not that at all."

I lowered my voice again "So why don’t you come over?" Like I knew the answer by then-I saw the guy was with her. He handed her a drink. She sipped, put her drink down and muttered something to the guy. Like they were the same sort. Rich, well dressed. And she was a snob. The guy smiled vaguely at me. I wiggled my ass a bit and smiled at him hoping to get his attention. It would be so cool if I got him away from her. Like it would get right up her snout.

"It’s really none of your business girl." She replied. "I’ve already told you I prefer my own company."

I lent forward, saying much more softly, like I was whispering almost. "Like if you prefer your own company and if you’re waiting for some other girls to come later then how come you’re with this guy now? Like are you changing your story?"

The woman fumed. She was so angry. I so wanted her to lose it. Like that would show Mr Hottie with her that she was just a rude rich bitch. "No girlie. I did not say my friends are girls. You assumed it. As it happens they are. Alan here is a guy I was having a drink with while I was waiting for them to come. What the hell gives you the right to ask that sort of question? And what the hell gives you the right to interfere with what I am doing anyway?"

Like she had me there. I didn’t have an answer to snap back. I played for time. "I’ll answer that if you answer my question first".

"But your question is just rude. You’re sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong. Don’t do it girlie." She looked at me again. Like I could see her sizing me up. I did the same. She was blonde like me and not much more then an inch taller then my 5 foot 7; she was slim like almost skinny. She wasn’t that anorexic stick figure that models are. Like I thought she might be fit and strong despite her build. But I was sure she was the sort that go to pieces in a fight cause they got no stamina. And like I began to think I first got Jenn's protection, I first became hers, when won a fight at school. So I thought; if I can't get this stuck up bitch to come and talk to us maybe I could beat her in a fight. Like that would impress Jenn and Mr Hottie Alan too. Like he was just the sorta guy who liked watching girls fight. Don't ask me how I could tell, like I just could.

And he was looking at me again. Then he looked at her. Like her tits and ass were much smaller then mine. I smiled. I knew my 36DD rack attracted a lot of guys. Her guy had looked a few times before. Like he was comparing us. He looked again at me. I smoothed my top down, stroking my tummy and stuck my hands on my hips. I wanted him to see my slim belly and taut waist.

"What gives you the right to call me girlie?" I was going to give her a serve back. Like she had been a real bitch. “And who is rude, who is rude enough to reject a friendly invite, like who is rude enough to tell lies to someone trying to be nice like who is rude enough to stare at people as if they are bits of dirt? The answer is you. Hey all you had to do was say no; my guy is away for a moment buying me a drink. But no you had to tell some lies. You’re a rude rich bitch."

The bitch stood up. "Now I have had enough of you. Get lost! You are rude, ignorant and what’s worse you’re sober. If you were drunk then there might be a reason for your actions, not an excuse of course -nothing excuses manners like yours -but at least there'd be some hope you were not like this all the time. You are a brainless bimbo; you’re dressed like a slut and you’re acting like a whore. Yes I saw you, showing your self to Alan. About the only thing you didn’t do was flash your pussy at him"

I snapped. "So you think you’re too good for us. Well you're a rich snob bitch." I threw my bourbon and coke in her face. It splashed in her eyes. I am sure it stung. Like she blinked and her eyes watered.

Before she had a chance to wipe them I dropped my glass on the table and grabbed her hair yanking it toward me. I slapped her face about a lot.

She didn't cope with this. Like as if no one had ever stood up to the rich bitch before. Her face glowed red from my slaps before she had a chance to wipe her eyes. She staggered back a few paces groaning.

"Way to go Cassie" Erin cheered me on. Yeah I thought this will show you, like you gotta say something or Jenn will just fuss over me when I get back after beating this bitch and you'll be out of it.

I kept up my attack slapping her face time after time and yanking her hair from side to side. She kept backing away. Then she ran out of room coming to a row of booths which were some sort of partition in the bar. I cackled. I Like I was just what I wanted. I slammed her head into the pillar at the side of the booth.

"Oh Rachel" I heard. I turned round. It was her guy. I smiled at him and blew a kiss, as I smoothed my top again. He winked at me. I felt my tits jiggle a bit as I turned quickly. I smiled again. Like I knew he fancied me. I thought how I would hit on him when I had smashed this Rachel bitch. First for a bit of fun with her though. I grabbed her blouse in both hands. "I'm going to rip this in two bitch. So much for all your classy fashions."

"Oh fuck!" I staggered back; the bitch had kneed me in the gut. Like I was amazed, I thought she was finished. I was wrong. ""Shit I should know better then takes my eyes off a fight," I thought spluttering and coughing. She had doubled me up with her knee. Like I was almost winded. I back peddled, still coughing as I sucked air back in my lungs. She came after me. She swung a punch aiming for my face. I blocked it and slammed one back at her belly. It hit. She grunted. She swung another punch. This time it got through my defence hitting me on the chin. Like my head snapped back my whole head stung. We circled each other.

I tried a punch at her tits but it was her turn to block it and to counter attack with one to my already sore gut. I backed off a bit. She followed and closed on me. Like that was just what I wanted. Her reach was longer then mine. She could have stood and slammed me but now I got inside her defences and smashed three quick unanswered punches at her tits before she backed off. I kept on her. Like I didn’t want to make the same mistake of playing to her strength – her reach. She blocked my next punches but didn’t attack me.

I moved in trying to attack. I feinted to my left and aimed my right fist at her face. The cxnt wasn’t fooled. She blocked both punches and moved forward again jabbing at my face. Again she got through my defences and her punches hit home. I tried to move in on her to body slam her but she broke away. I came after her, closing on her. We traded punches at close range. Neither of us was defending. We were both trying to damage the other. And we did. My punches hit her kidneys and sides. Her’s were aimed at my face and tits. She hurt them both. My tits would be bruised tomorrow. But I knew I was winning. Like I had hurt her cuz she broke the clinch and backed away.

We both stood for a second or two panting for breath.

I had lost the advantage I had earlier on. The rich slut had fought back to bring us about even. Like I had hurt her, I had her on the run but I had to slam her big time. I attacked again with solid punches but she defended better and got a few past mine. It wasn’t working. Both of us were wearing. I didn’t want to win by being the last woman standing. Like I might not be that woman. She might be. I didn’t want that to happen.

I backed off. Then charged the bitch. But she outsmarted me. She dodged and kneed me in the gut. My charge carried me forward. Like I almost barfed. The bitch tried to slam me when I was still bent double. I dodged her. Before I had recovered she was on me .I was gasping for breath as she slammed punch after punch in me. I couldn’t defend myself. Like I could hardly breathe.

I kept retreating till I hit a table. I tried to send her a punch but I was still fighting for breath. The slut clapped her hands hard over both my ears. They rang. Like I was dazed.

The slut seized my hair, yanking my head down and slamming it into her knee. I dropped to my own knees in pain.

"No, no more please no more" I begged as blood ran from a split lip.

"Stand up bitch" Rachel commanded. Shakily I stood. She reached out seizing my top in both hands. She tore it wide open down almost to my navel. "This is for trying to do this to me, bitch." then the cow pulled again pulling my top toward her and down. Like I had to follow or it would have been ripped completely in two.

"No!" I squealed as she grabbed the back of my neck forcing my head down, bending my body over the table. Like I so knew what was coming next.

"Oh yes" smirked Rachel pushing my head down till she banged it against the table. Slap, slap, slap went Rachel's other hand on my ass.

I squirmed and squealed. Like I was begging Rachel to stop but Rachel continued till she had slapped each of my ass cheeks ten times. "Don’t mess with me again," she said as she released me.

Beet red, clutching my ripped shirt I slunk back to the corner table where my friends were sitting. I was humiliated. . Like I knew that my friends would ride me for loosing, I had done it to them- well not Jenn. I didn’t mess with her. Like no one did, not unless they wanted a belting. Like even if she lost -and that didn’t happen often -the other girl was sore as hell.

But what I didn’t expect was what Jenn said. "You lost on purpose, didn’t you?"
I was shocked, I sputtered, "What? No."

"Don’t you lie to me. I know you are a subbie slut! Don’t I?

I gulped, like I remembered what Jenn had done in the past. "Yes"

"Yes who?' she snapped.

"Yes Ms Jenn" she was in a bad mood. I knew it. And like it was so bad -just when I wanted a cuddle and to be fussed over. Like what’s a Domme for!

"Just look at your tits. Your nipples are rock hard. And I just know that your cxnt is sopping. You loved what she did to you." She grinned evilly.

My face flamed red. I gasped. Jade and Erin stared with shocked looks on their faces.

My voice broke along with my will; I looked at the table and whispered "Y..y..es Ms Jenn, but I didn’t throw the fight."

"So you say" Jenn looked round. "Any way sweetie, you need a wash and a freshen up. Come on pet. Come and I’ll take you to the bathroom."

Like that was better. I smiled gratefully and waited; my eyes down cast till Jenn came and collected me. We walked off together. But I was so horny. She was right. Like I loved having my ass slapped. I would have loved doing it to that rich slut Rachel too. Like it would serve her right. But now I was so wet. Now I was so hot. Inside the washroom I turned to her saying, "Ms Jenn let me cum. Use me please. I need it."

"Nah slut. You lost the fight. You don’t deserve to cum. Wash your face."

"But please"

"Are you arguing with me?"

"No Ms Jenn" I faltered. Like she was in such a bitch mood. And I was so horny. Sore yes, tired yes, but I needed release so bad. But there was no way she would let me. It was so unfair. I washed my face. "Ms Jenn, what am I going to do about my top?"

"Wear it!"

"But it’s ripped almost to the bottom."

"So?"

"Anyone can see my tits"
"So, you should wear a decent bra and not that slutty thing you have on."

"Yes, Ms Jenn." I wasn’t getting anywhere. Like she was making me hornier by the second. I just had to cum soon. But right now I had to walk back to the corner booth where the other two were.

"Oh I do like your top, sweetie" Erin smirked at me. She would!

Like I remembered the day she had come across Peccavi. I'd met Erin a few days before. She was new at the Chatro club-a friend of Judy’s I think. She was acting domme to me- just about anyone does that though. That evening she and Judy had been teasing me so bad. They were making me so hot. And like they were making me mad too. Erin kept on asking who I had fucked in the last week. I didn’t want to answer- like what sort of a question is that? She kept pushing me.

In the end I bit back. "Hell no! Stop it. You don’t own me. So you got no right to ask me that."

"I don’t need to own you, you trash!" She snapped back. She grabbed my arm twisting it.

"Arrgh stop it please." I howled. I didn’t know what I wanted to do most. Fight or give in and let them work me over. She pushed harder, twisting my arm behind my back, bending me over." Judy don’t you think Cassie needs to be taught a lesson." Erin asked.

"Oh yes" Judy giggled. "Stop her from getting uppity." She slapped my ass hard.

"Oh shit no," I thought, "like there’s two of them. And I’m so hot anyway."

"Kneel girl, in front of the sofa" Erin ordered. I couldn’t resist her command. Like I went to water. I knelt. She sat down on the sofa next to Judy. Lie on my lap" she continued. I did so. Oh I was so horny. I had to pinch my legs together or they would feel the juice run out.

The outside door banged and in walked Jenn Peccavi. Judy gasped a little she sounded like a kid whose mom had caught her with her hand in the cookie jar. I never knew what it was with Judy and Peccavi. Judy is as subbie as shit. Well almost that, she works me over and I know she and that stuck-up bitch Jordy -who is also as subbie as shit worked that Belle over. But I’ve never seen Jenn work Judy. Instead they talk about writing, about books and of course – like Jenn always does if you let her go on- politics. Hell, I've even heard them talk about religion. But I do know that Jenn was furious when she heard what Judy and Jordy did to Belle. I don’t know what happened after that but I hear that Jenn got them both real bad. And I know Judy has been totally fuming since then.

"Hiyas Judy" smiled Jenn. "Oh what have you done here? Oh its Cassie is it? How are you pet?"

"Err Ms Jenn, err" I fumbled.

"Well I see how you are pet. It’s ok." She smiled again and went on "And who are you?" she looked Erin in the eye. "And what are you doing to Cassie? And why? Hi my name is Jenn Peccavi"

"I’m Erin and Judy and I are about to give Cassie what she deserves. She was rude to me before. She wouldn’t answer my questions."

Jenn smiled vaguely and walked over to buy a drink. Erin made me tug my panties down and spanked me hard. I almost came then and there.

I was sorta decent again when Jenn came back with some drinks on a tray. I was still kneeling in front of Erin and Judy. Erin said, "I hope you’ve learned your lesson now Cassie. Answer me!"

Jenn said "Hey Judy I got you a drink here take it off the tray for me. And you too Cassie pet there’s a good girl" She put the tray down and turned to Erin. "I didn’t get you one; I don’t know what you like. I don’t mean to be rude. And I see you are still asking Cassie questions. I hope she is answering you." I saw she was watching Erin intently. "But let Cassie have her drink for a second."

For a moment Erin met her gaze. Then she gave the tiniest shudder. If my body hadn’t been touching her legs I don’t think I would have noticed. But Jenn did. She stepped away "Judy could I have a moment of your time please?' That was just Jenn all over- like sometimes she could be so formal she spoke like a college teacher.

Judy got up and the two whispered for a moment. Judy came back and sat down. Jenn looked Erin in the eye. "What were you asking Cassie?" she said softly.

Erin stared back "how many guys did she fuck last week."

In the same soft voice Jenn replied "that’s a bit limiting to poor Cassie here. She doesn’t just do guys. You can't know Cassie well "

"No I only met the trash a few days ago. I've hardly spoken with her."

Like they were talking about me as if I wasn’t there. Oh god like that made me hot.

Without taking her eyes from Erin’s face Jenn spoke again, her voice still quiet but kinda sharp "I dot think you should call Cassie trash. You have already told me you don’t know her very well. Nor should you ask that sort of question then."

"No? Erin sounded uncertain. "Why not?"

"You have no right to, no cause to. Like I said you don't know her well." Her eyes still locked on Erin's face Jenn stepped closer to Erin. I felt Erin tremble again. I was getting horny again! Jenn and Erin were battling to see who would come out on top.

"But, Cassia’s..."

Jenn cut Erin off "but nothing. You have no right to ask that sort of question"

"Why not?" Erin retorted defiantly.

"It’s not polite when you hardly know someone."

"I know her enough to know she is a slut. Look at her."

It doesn’t matter," again Jenn cut Erin off. You just don’t ask people questions like that."

"Why not? I m sure you do!" Erin was still trying.

"Because Cassie doesn't answer to you. And she doesn't need to either. Does she?" Jenn glared at Erin.

Erin trembled a third time, then she lowered her head, looking at the floor.

Jenn sat down. "Come here Erin” she tapped the couch next to her. Like Erin just obeyed Jenn, sitting next to her.

"Good girl" Jenn said and kissed Erin.

And that was how Jenn broke Erin. Like I'd never seen anything like it. Later I asked Judy what Jenn had whispered to her. And Judy said that Jenn told her she was sure Erin was really subbie and she bet Judy a drink that she could break Erin in ten minutes. She won.
Jenn usually does. . Like there was this other time, this new girl, Cortney I think her name was, walked into the Chatro bar. Jenn took one look at her and turned to Karyn her friend and said "See that girl over that? I bet you that within eight minutes, I can have her panties in your hand." Without waiting for her friend to reply, Jenn went over to Cortney, introduced herself and within seven minutes came back carrying the girl’s panties and dropped them in Karyn’s hand. That Cortney was humiliated but like, was so turned on.

My mind snapped back to the present. There was Erin sitting next to Jenn with Jade nearby. Jenn was fussing over Erin, giving her a cuddle, talking to her. I was so angry. And Erin was lapping it up. Like the bitch knew, she just knew how I was. And she knew how jealous I was how I felt on the outer, how I needed Jenn and Erin totally loved it. She was such a bitch.

And so was Jenn. Like she was doing this to punish me for losing the fight. It was so unfair. I fought hard. Rachel would have beaten Erin too. And I was humiliated. And so needy so bloody fucking needy. And Jenn knew. Oh yeah Ms Jenn totally knew just how I felt!

And I had to sit there being nice to everyone with my pussy on fire and Jenn making a pet of Erin.
And I knew that I would have to do that for a whole hour till the doors opened for the concert. I looked around as Jenn and the other girls talked. There were some hot looking guys but I knew Jenn wouldn’t let me up and talk to them. It was just too bad.

"You're quiet Cassie." Jade broke into my thoughts.

"Yes I am. So, like I am thinking."

"No you’re not you're sulking because Jenn won't spoil you. You don’t deserve attention. You've been sulking all night."

I glared at her. She looked back steadily smiling. She tapped her fingers on the table. "You wanted attention from the moment you came in. When you didn’t get it because you didn’t want to be part of our discussion you went and sulked. You were sulking before you got in that fight. You fought to get attention. You lost. You crawled back here wanting attention. Ms Jenn was kind enough to give you some- more then you deserve. But you weren't content with that were you Cassie? You sulked more."

I dropped my eyes, like I just couldn't keep eye contact any more.

She tapped her fingers on the table again.

"Answer her" Snapped Jenn. "Ms Jade asked you a question."

"Oh shit" I thought, "Like its Ms Jade now, Jenn is saying that. Like that makes me even more subbie." I shivered.

I dropped my eyes remembering how Jade had humiliated me a couple of months ago. Like she was a switch bitch. I had been feeling so good that night at the Chatro club. Like I was on top of the world. Jenn had praised me, told Rita Hunter that I was one of the best pets a woman could wish for. It was to die for. I was so happy.

They had talked about how we were at school, how I fought Fiona and Wendy and then how my mom had got so mad at me how mom kicked me outa home and how Jenn and her parents helped me out by letting me stay at their house for a few weeks while Jenn and her mom sorted my mom out. That was the first time I found out about being a subbie. It was when I fought that Fiona at school. I wanted to give in but with Jenn watching and cheering me it was like somehow I couldn’t. IT was like I had to go on cuz Jenn was making me.

And all the time Jenn was talking with Rita in the club was like "Cassie was so good, she fought so well against those cheerleaders. Her Mom was so unfair to her, believing that lowlife boyfriend her Mom had instead of her own daughter. Cassie was a sweetie at my parents' home." I was so happy when Jenn mussed my hair up and kissed me.

Then the night went to shit. Jenn asked me to get some drinks, gave me some money and sent me on my way. I ran into Jade and I told Jade she should go over and say hi to Jenn.
"Err where have you been, you know Jenn is here."

And Jade had said "No I didn’t know. Whereabouts I d better go and say hi"

And like I was bratty. Like I knew Jade had been in a bad mood for weeks now. Like Jade had lost a few fights lately and she had been all subbie and wanted to break out of the loop. And I knew she had been looking to beat some easy girl up for ages. I should have realised she'd pick on m But I was silly. Well duh! I am so often silly. "She and Rita Hunter are over in the far corner. They almost always sit there. You oughta know. And yeah you better go and say hi." I stuck out my tongue.

"Who are you to tell me what to do" Jade snapped back.

"I'm not telling you anything"

"Yeah you are you’re telling me to go see Jenn!"

"Like I am giving you advice."

"Huh and when did you start handing out advice?

"Hey all I am doing is trying to be nice"

"Well if you’re trying to be nice why are you pouting at me, why are you being bratty and sticking out your tongue at me?

"What’s all this about Jade?"

I turned to see Kiran walk up carrying some drinks "Oh hi" I said to the tall English girl who was friendly with both Jade and Jenn.

"Oh this little bitch" Jade pointed to me, "is giving me a hard time. Cassies’s telling me to go and see Jenn- well fair enough I should do that I know. But she is trying to order me, me, about. And did you see Cassie stick her tongue out at me, did you hear her tell me off. She’s insulting me, she’s trying to make me feel small" She turned back to me. "Anyway, what do you know?"

I could see Jade was trying to act tough; she wanted Kiran to think she was confident; she wanted to show she was domme again. She was trying to make out I was weak and she could do or say what she liked. Like there was no way I was going to stand for that. Like I knew she wasn’t domme at all. I turned to Kiran "Like I know Ms Jenn's not real pleased with Jade is she Jade? Like she thinks you’re easy meat, like she thinks you are getting to be a cheap slut the way you are letting peeps work you. Ms Jenn is totally sick of it." I knew Jenn had been onto her about how she had just given in to Nicola.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: A bad night out 2 -Cassie's story
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 06:00:35 AM »
Part 2

"What’s this? Asked Kiran clearly interested

"Oh didn’t you know. Nicola had looked at Jade in some commanding way and Jade had just knelt at Nicola's feet and let Nicola slut her. And word had got out. And Jenn had been furious. "

"You bitch, Cassie how dare you tell that? Jade was livid.

I smirked; I knew Kiran was a gossip. Like she would repeat the story-nah it was more she would
totally expand it and make it so much bigger, I giggled. I knew Jade would be in for a bad time. I turned back to her “Look I'll say it again. You should be grateful to me for telling you cuz if Jenn finds out you’re in Chatro and you don’t say hi to her she wont be happy with you." I shook my head "Duh!"
"And you'd tell her too wouldn’t you? snapped Jade.

"You mean Nicola just slutted her? Just like that?" Kiran sounded surprised.

I looked at her and smirked "Yeah just like that – like a cheap slut" I turned back to Jade. "Like if Ms Jenn asks me if I saw anyone I have to be honest. So if she does I will have to say I saw you." If Jade wanted a fight- and like I was sure she was spoiling for one, I was going to give her one. And I could take her. I totally knew it.
"You conniving, scheming slut, you are trying to make trouble for me. And as for cheap sluts why you’re the cheap slut.” And with that Jade grabbed me by the hand, twisted it behind my back and said “you don’t tell me what to do, trailer trash girl."

I struggled out of her grasp and stood breathing hard. She glared at me and swept in again tugging at my hair - one hand on either side of my face. She jerked my hair back and forth snapping my head from side to side. I slapped hard at her face as I tried to get away
I squirmed, I slapped her face hard again and she let go, like she really didn’t have a good grip on my hair. I stepped back and then moved in. I was going to beat this tramp, like she’d had a run of losses; I was totally going to add to them. I wasn’t going to let this bitch take me. I let fly with a punch. Jade ducked under it. But like I knew she would try that and had my other fist ready. It smashed her in the tit.

Jade squealed and staggered back. I kept up the pace slapping at her face hard. She came back with punches. Both of us could do this game though! We were about the same height –about 5ft 7 inches, and the same slim build, though my tits were bigger. And she was so wild, like so totally angry she wasn’t punching straight. I was scoring more hits then she was. And like she knew it. She was dropping back breathing heavily after only a minute or two.

She tried something else. She grabbed at my hair; seizing fistful’s and yanked hard. I had to bend forward or my hair would have been yanked from me. I managed to dodge her upthrust knee. Like the bitch had been trying to jam it in my face! I squirmed and lashed out at her gut with my fists as she jerked my hair around. Once again my blows were successful. She dropped back.

I stood up; I knew that so far I was winning! I moved in on her, still wary, still careful. Like Jade might have had a few losses but I knew she could fight.

I lunged at her, seizing her top but she stepped back and I almost lost my balance. She swung in, her fists windmilling. It was my turn to retreat as her fists hammered me. But I soon was pounding her back. She grabbed at my hair again yanking at it and again she brought me down bending at my hips. This time she seized the back of my top and as I tried to stand again I felt it rip. Like the bitch was trying to strip me. That made me wild. I stepped forward and tried to slam my fists at her but felt her knee crash into my belly. I staggered back gasping.

I almost shivered There was no way I wanted to lose, not before Jenn and all the others. I moved in on Jade again grabbing her hair with one hand and slapping her cheek with the other. She retaliated, slapping me back.

"Teach her a lesson" It was one of the crowd, I faltered and Jade rammed her knee into my tummy again. I didn’t want to lose, like I thought if I did Jade would have all Jenn’s attention  But Jenn wasn’t saying anything. Like I so wanted her to cheer for me. She had made me stronger those times when I had fought at school and she cheered me on. Now it was the other way. But I was going to show her, oh yeah I was going to show I could still win. I rushed at Jade clawing at her.
She didn’t get out of my way in time and I left scratch marks down her face and neck before she did get out of my way. Like having succeeded once I tried the same again and this time I got in more scratches until Jade body slammed me and I staggered back.
"Good one Jade, you show her you can fight" I felt almost sick as Jenn cheered Jade on. I noticed that one of the shoulder straps of my blue dress had broken, revealing part of my bra. I swept forward, trying to claw Jade again but this time she stepped sideways and I rushed past her. She helped me on my way by grabbing my bra and shoving my ass hard. Like I all but fell into a couple of guys who picked me up, spun me around and pushed me back into the fight.
My dress had slid to my waist and my bra hooks had snapped. Jade moved in on me slapping my face hard repeatedly. I traded slaps with her and grabbed her hair, yanking it towards me. Two could play at her game. But as I did jerk her head, Jade grabbed my bra tugging it, the stays snapped and broke and my bra fell free.

"Nice tits" some smartass guy hooted.

The next moment Jade was on me, clawing at my tits. Like this hurt so bad I squealed with pain and dropped back my arms flailing trying to parry her attack. I didn’t see her knee jerk up but felt it in my gut. I was totally winded. I slumped to my knees. Jade hauled me up.

I groaned when I heard Jenn say" Work the bitch, Jade, show her who's the slut." I guessed my smartass backchat had been reported. Like I would be in so much shit! But I wasn’t out yet. I waited for an opportunity as Jade slapped around at my face then tugged me closer to her. I don’t know what she wanted to do, but it was the chance I had been waiting for. I head butted her. Completely surprised Jade yelped and staggered back. She was totally out of it for the moment. I took my chance slapping her, yanking on her hair. We tussled for a moment.
Jade came back punching at me, with discipline and verve. We clinched as I tried to stop her attack and I got a few blows into her ribs before she broke free and slammed my face around. Then she took aim at my tits. I blocked two punches but the third and a few more got in. I retreated again. I came forward slapping at her trying to stop her. But she body slammed me Like I was ready for that and braced myself, only having to step back a pace. But as I stepped back, the slut swept her foot round and tripped me. I fell backward, hitting the bar. I grabbed the bar to keep from falling all the way to the floor.

Like Jade was a total bitch! She yanked my dress clean off me. I was left in my thong and pantihose. And it was totally worse when Jenn Peccavi roared with laughter and said "What else were you hiding Cassie? Let the guys see what you got! It’s not like you to hide your...err..." The bitch paused for effect..." assets!"

God, I was getting so horny. It was like, oh my god, when Jade exposed me to the crowd, like I nearly came. I think part of what gets me so hot about fighting, is the chance of losing. And being humiliated and used. Like I am a subbie. I just get off on that sort of shit. But I don’t try to loose despite what Jenn Peccavi said and says. I want to win. I fight to win. And sometimes I do win. But, it is just, just so, I don’t know, I guess so hot when I loose. And here I was losing and being insulted and by Ms Jenn who always turned me on. And that bitch Jade who I was so sure I could have taken was stripping me. Like I was panting and moaning and I was wet. I struggled to get to my feet. Like I was so angry and hot at the same time. Like that’s what happens to me.

Jade shoved and I fell again, landing on my ass between two bar stools. Before I could get up Jade grabbed my foot and yanked it dragging me on my back a foot or so away. I struggled to get up but as I did so Jade grabbed my hair and after hauling me upright almost threw me into the bar.

I landed face down on it. And again as I tried to get up Jade grabbed my legs and hauled me. I fell flat on my tits. I just lay there. Like I knew I was finished.

"Ok I give I’m sorry "

But Jade wasn’t finished. On no she had plans for me the bitch! She totally wanted to humiliate me. Like I would never have done that." Get up slut!" Jade commanded. She seized my hair hauling me to my knees

"Stop it Jade! I gave oh shit no! Please leave me alone. Please!" .She stood over me holding my hair in one hand, my wrist bent up behind my back with the other. "Stop it please Jade I give stop it please"

"Address her properly slut" Jenn's voice made me shiver.

"Please Ms Jade stop it. Please, don’t do it"

Why shouldn’t she?" Jenn Peccavi’s voice boomed.

"Ms Jenn, I...err"

Jenn cut in. "Don’t you even think of saying you wouldn’t do this yourself. I know you better. You would do it because it would make you hot. You would do it because you think if you were working Jade, that you would drive Jade fucking horny. Of course you would be right. Jade would be. I know. I have worked her."

I looked across at Jade. She was red faced, she swallowed hard.

"That’s right isn’t it Jade?" said Jenn.

"Err yes Ms" Jade mumbled.

I smirked, like I couldn’t help it, it was so good to see Jade lose face, to be reminded that while she might be a domme now she was a real slut most of the time.

"But Cassie you’d also do it to make Jade feel small, you’d do it to get revenge" Jenn said.
I bit my lip. There was nothing I could say. She was right.

"On your feet whore." Jade ordered. As I stumbled slowly up there teetering on my feet she said "you’re wet Cassie Foxe aren't you"

Like Jade was loving this, she was totally loving this. Still holding my hair in one hand she slapped my ass with the other. I squealed with pain. "Answer me slut!"

"Yes Ms Jade." Like I couldn’t hide it, I was totally dripping. Like then I knew Jade had me where she wanted me, like I was so going to be her bitch at least that night. And she worked me well. First she paraded me round the room; she held my hair and slapped my ass as I walked. Like it was enough to make me whimper and moan with excitement. Then she took me to a corner and washed and wiped all my cuts, whispering to me all the time about how well I had fought, how tough I had been to beat and how special she thought I was. And like, I fell for it. I always do. That sorta of praise just totally makes me feel so good for a moment. Like right then I would do whatever she asked.

And she knew it, oh yeah Ms Jade knew it cuz she asked me to go out to the main bar, naked as I was. When we got there she spread me out on a table and took me with her strappie. Like she had planned it. She had wanted to fight me. Like I should have known she was spoiling for a win. And she made me cum and scream and beg her to do it again.

"Cassie Foxe stop dreaming and answer Ms Jade" Jenn's voice brought me back to the moment.
I blinked "err, sorry."
"You're not sorry at all, you've been pouting again. And you're still sulking." Jade tapped her fingers again.

"Am not"

"Don’t answer me back like that you brat!" Jade glared at me. "I should put you across my knee and spank you- right here."

I bit my tongue. Like I was too scared to say anything now.

"Stop sulking Cassie!" Then Jade surprised me. "Stand up Cassie! Now!"

I stood, like, she knew oh Ms Jade knew she had me.

"Take off your thong and give it to me."

"But Ms Jade, my skirt is so short"

"So slut you should have been better dressed." Jenn glared at me “Do as Ms Jade says"

Like it was the two of them and like I can never disobey Jenn. She is so powerful. What it is I don’t know, she's a tubby woman with bad skin- not like me. I know I am sexy, I know I am hot. All the guys go for me. But so few girls- or guys seem to be able to resist Ms Jenn’s force. I slipped my thong down and passed it to Jade. I was so hot; I knew my face was red.

"Just as I expected, it’s saturated" Jade looked at me. "Like Ms Jenn said, you lost that fight on purpose; you lost it hoping to get slutted. "

"But...”

She cut me off "I know Cassie Foxe, you are a slut! And you should be worked here and now!"

I shivered. "But you can’t do it here? In the club"

"Why not"

"Because then you give the attention seeking bitch what she wants" Jenn cut in sharply. “Jade you have no brains sometimes. You correctly say that Cassie here has been sulking because she wasn’t getting any attention and now you turn round and say you will reward that appalling, simply appalling behaviour by slutting her."

But" Jade began. "Look at her she is so needy"

Oh I was totally needy and Jade and Jenn both knew it. Like I so wanted Jade to work me, I might have preferred Jenn but she wasn’t going to and Jade would. I was gasping

"But nothing" Jenn dashed my hopes "I thought you had more sense, you’re not a domme you’re almost as slutty as Cassie herself, all you want is to get off. Cassie here needs to learn a lesson. and you were doing the right thing before."

"But Jenn"

"Are you arguing with me Jade? Have you forgotten your place, as well as your manners? I hope not. I hope I don’t have to discipline you in front of Erin and Cassie."

Jade flushed, muttered something under her breath and hung her head "No Ms Jenn"

"That’s better." Jenn turned to Erin and spoke to her.

A minute or so later, Jade looked at me and tried to smile. Like I could see she was hurt, she felt she has lost face before us subbies. I smiled back.

"I saw that you two. I am disappointed in you Jade. And you too Cassie" Oh like Ms Jenn was so angry.

And so was Jade but what could she do. All she did was say "I’m sorry Ms Jenn." Jenn turned to Erin and started talking to her. Like for at least a quater of an hour it was like she totally ignored Jade and I, No that's not right. She looked at us every so often to make sure we weren't doing anything she wouldn't like -like having fun, like talking even. Jenn was so angry and Jade and I had to sit still and silent. Jenn was such a bitch! And all the time I was so wanting, so wet, so needy and I just know Jade was the same. And Ms Jenn knew, oh she totally knew.

Finally Jade tried to join the conversation, Jenn was talking about ice hockey- which is her favourite sport. Like that's probably cuz it’s so violent. "What do you think about the new teams joining

"You know Jade people are a bit like autos, with an auto it helps to get the motor starting before you drive away. So with people it’s a good idea to get the mind working before you open your mouth. That team isn’t from Cleveland it’s from Rockport. Learn a bit before you talk about things you don’t know anything about."

Jade looked as if she wanted to cry. Like she had been so totally slapped down. And in front of Erin and me. And like Erin was smirking so much. She was such a bitch too she knew oh she totally knew she was the pet of the night.

A moment later Jenn got up "I need to visit the bathroom and the ice hockey will start soon, I guess you girls will want to go to your concert. So I will say bye now." Like she was telling us to go.

Jade left fuming. And I was no better. But Erin was so smug so totally smug. I hated her.
But what could I do, I left and walked over to the auditorium where the concert was. They were just letting people through the doors. I went in and waited a few moments before the concert started. And it was so much better. Even the supporting act was hot a real wicked band Just so good. Like there were only two problems, there was so many people there it was hard to dance and with my top torn and with my thong in Jade's handbag I was kinda worried bout showing too much. But like the two problems sorta cancelled each other out, I didn’t think there’d be much of a problem. About halfway through the first bracket of songs someone grabbed my ass. I was a bit startled but I just pushed the guy away and kept dancing. Like I got groped a lot, like I knew I was hot, like guys knew it too.

A little while later I got groped again. This time there was a real press of people around me and I couldn’t move far. I tried to swat the guy away but this time he kept hold of my ass, like it wasn’t just a quick squeeze. It was like he was kneading my ass. I wanted to turn around and tell him to fuck off but couldn’t. The guy kept on squeezing and fondling my ass for a full minute. Then he slid his hands down to my thighs and then to the insides of my legs. I tried to push his hands away and slapped at them but found I couldn’t do too much, like I couldn’t see and his hands were behind my back and like I couldn’t slap very hard at his hands.

"Oh shit!" I thought as the guy’s hands moved up boldly. "He’s gonna find I got no panties on and oh shit! He’s gonna find I’m wet." And he did! And I shuddered but my shudder only pushed my ass back as if I was inviting him to do more yet. "Argh" I groaned as I felt a finger inside my pussy. Only one to begin with but then a second, both pumping in and out of my soaked cxnt. "Oh shit, oh my fucking god, I am being done in public –by a stranger" the thought just turned me on more. I shook as juices gushed out of me, and down my legs.

The guy sxxxxxxxed in my ear. "You are such a hot slut!"

Like I couldn’t help myself, I ground my ass against the guy’s body as he slipped a third finger inside. I shook and moaned –like I was so glad there was heaps of noise around me so peeps couldn’t hear me- and came shaking and gasping.

Like it was too much! I ground my ass against the guy’s body as he slipped a third finger inside. I shook and moaned –like I was so glad there was heaps of noise around me so peeps couldn’t hear me- and came shaking and gasping. He -whoever he was- kept his fingers working me for a minute or so longer. I was shaking, I could hardly stand. Then he took his fingers away. I pouted, and then I staggered. I had to grab hold of the guy or I’d have fallen to the floor. I heard him laugh in my ear "you want more you hot bitch don’t you?"

"Like" was as far as I got before I felt him push me again. But this time it was his shaft not his hands. I couldn’t stop him; I couldn’t do anything before he slid the head in. All I did was gasp. Like this had never happened to me before. Sure I’d been fucked in public, but only in Chatro which was a D/s bar where that sorta thing happened all the time. Not in a place like this. I should have been trying to stop him but here I was grinding my ass against him. I should have been screaming for help and all I was doing was moaning and crying "Yes" as he shoved the rest in and began pumping in and out. Like I said before I couldn’t help it, I was grinding my hips against him matching him.

And then he parted my ass cheeks. I tried to shake my head, to say no but like there was too much noise to make myself heard. He just kept doing it; I felt one slippery finger in my asshole. Then another finger slid in there as he spread it and kept fucking my pussy. I moaned, my ass hurt so. Like it was on fire but then my legs buckled and I came again. It was totally awesome. He kept his cock in motionless as two fingers worked my ass. And then a third finger joined them. It hurt so but like I get off on pain and shit like that and I was bucking and pushing my ass down on his fingers before long.
I shook again. Like I would have fallen had the guy not slid his left hand round my body and squeezed my right tit hard. It hurt, like I started to scream but the guy clamped his hand over my mouth. "Bite your tongue, you wouldn’t want everyone to know how much you’re enjoying being fucked would you, you wouldn’t want them to know you’re a slut. Bite your tongue slut! Don’t make a sound." As he said this he thrust his cock harder in and his fingers deeper in too. I came shaking. "Bite your tongue slut" he hissed. Like he was so commanding, so powerful. I bit my tongue as I trembled from cumming.
I shook my head, I didn’t believe this, and then I shook my head again; the guy had pulled his cock out. Yeah I had cum twice but I was greedy. And he pulled his fingers out too. I almost wailed. It was too much to take. Like his fingers had hurt but I’d got off on the pain. I pushed my ass back against his body.
"Argh oh shit!" I gasped as his cock pressed between my ass cheeks. I squealed in pain and joy as he drove his cock head in. Another thrust made me scream as his cock entered about half way- like I thought my ass was going to split in two. And then he began to fuck my ass while his fingers stroked my pussy and mound. I screamed as I came yet another time, but I couldn’t be heard over the screaming fans.

And then he clamped his other hand over my mouth. "I told you to bite your tongue you dirty disobedient slut. I meant it. I don’t want to hear you again."
Like he was so dominating, I bit my tongue till I felt the blood in my mouth as he rammed his cock in and out. A moment or two later he muttered in my ear "You’re a hot fuck slut!" His cum shot in my ass. And I came again.

He disappeared into the throng. I couldn’t believe what had happened. Like being fucked in public wasn’t exactly new but it had happened in Chatro and places like that, where that sorta thing happened. Not here, not in a normal bar, not in a concert.

I tried to make myself sorta decent again Like it was hard when I had no panties and my top was so torn but the guy had made me feel such a total slut I had to do something. But nothing I did worked. Like I was in demand.

A few moments later some other guy came up and started dancing with me. That was good. He started to grope me, running his hands under my top and kissing me. That was cool until he muttered "I saw what you did, you lil whore and you’ll do it again won’t you." I just went rigid, like I froze. He groped my ass, pulling me closer. He sucked on my lips and somehow I just opened my mouth for his tongue to enter. Like I didn’t want to be fucked again, well not on the dance floor anyway but he was just like wouldn’t take no for an answer and there was nothing I could do that would stop him. Like it was as if my mind didn’t control my body anymore. I felt his hand grope under my skirt; I groaned and gasped into his kiss. When he stroked my mound my body sorta went limp. I felt him sxxxxxxx, he knew he had me. And he did, cuz within like seconds he had me cumming and squealing. Like the whole room could have seen and heard for all this guy cared. But I was lucky that the band was even louder. I don’t think too many peeps heard. Then he kinda lifted me up on my toes, while he bent his knees and then I felt his cock at my pussy. I opened my legs. Like I was so horny and slutty I just did it. And he took me there on the floor. So now I had a guy’s cum in my pussy and another’s in my ass. Like I was a fucktoy. And I knew it and it just made me hornier. Like I was in heat.

And the night didn’t end there either. I got stood up against the wall by another guy who took my ass and as I was going back to the floor some guy stopped me, groped my pussy and then took me by the hand, led me to a table. He made me kneel under it and suck him off. At least no one could see me. But the guy was such a shit. He pulled out just before he came and gave me a facial. I had to walk through the club my face covered in his muck to the washroom before I could clean it. By then like everyone just knew what I had been doing.

Like I knew rumours would start right then and by the time peeps like Jenn heard it, the story would be I was whored out and fucked by every guy there. As it was only one other guy took me and he did it on the floor as well.
Near the end of the show, by then I was so totally aroused even after cumming and cumming, I felt something different. I was dancing, like despite it all I wanted to listen to the band and have some harmless fun and anyway the free bus the club promised to the L station wouldn’t leave till after the band finished. Like there was no way I wanted to walk down Chamberlain St half naked.

I felt a girl press up against me. She didn’t say a word and when I tried to look at her she moved so that I couldn’t see her face. Her hands went to my top and pulled it completely open. Then she undid my bra and spilt my big tits out. God, that so embarrassed me. Like she was showing me off to everyone. Her fingers pinched my nipples and then she started rolling them. Of fuck, like I was starting to cum again as people began to watch us. She was so good at it. It was like she knew my body. She brought me right to the brink of orgasm and then stopped. I was like whimpering and moaning. Like I tried to turn round and beg her to get me off, I was that totally needy. But she didn’t say a word, she didn’t touch my tits again and she kept away from me so I couldn’t see who she was

Instead she put her arms around my tummy and danced with me. My tits were still out there for everyone and I was so turned on. When the song ended she finally spoke to me. She whispered in my ear. Like I knew that voice. I totally fucking knew it. "You’re just trailer trash. A slut who will fuck anyone, do anything you are told. But I like that in you. It is your charm." She ran her tongue around me ear and I moaned. "Now cheap trailer trash Cassie, if you want to be my sub for the rest of the weekend, prove it to me. Take off your top and skirt and drop ‘em on the dance floor and then follow me out." I was shaking as I felt her pull away from me. I was totally shaking at what she had done to me. I turned and looked at her, but she was already walking away. Like I was right. I knew that voice. It was that woman I could never figure out. It was Judy. But I sure could figure out her right now. Like she was a switch bitch. Like I wanted her. Like I was so pissed off with Jenn I didn’t care what she would say when she found out. Like for sure I knew I would be in shit when she did but I didn’t mind that then. Shaking hard, my body ablaze with humiliation, I pulled off my top and skirt and dropped them on the dance floor. People gasped and cheered. Like now, EVERYONE in the place was watching. Like I was naked.
I ran after Judy hoping, hoping, that she had not been fucking with my mind. "Judy Judy wait please" I wailed after her.

My thanks to Judy for editing and to Kayla for encouraging me to post it
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 08:09:12 AM »
Certainly a very bad night out for Cassie - Tee hee!  ;D ;) ::)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 08:12:32 AM »
Jen ,  Excellent story.  I think that Cassie needs to be nice from now on.  I am looking forward to more stories.

pete

Offline Turtle

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 01:39:58 PM »
Great stories
Killing me smalls.