News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Your dream titfight team (game)

• 6 Replies

Offline I love catfighters

Your dream titfight team (game)
« on: December 30, 2014, 10:54:33 PM »
I think this can be pretty fun. You are going to make a titfighting team composed of models and celebrities.

Each person involved has 60 "points" to spend on women. for those of you who follow American sports, think of this as your "salary cap." Your goal is to compose the best team possible with the points allotted.

Here are the rules regarding how to choose your team:

-Everyone will have a team of 8 women.

-The women you choose don't need to be exorbitantly famous, but they at least have to be well known enough to easily find pics of them and information about their breast size. boobpedia.com will be the official reference for anyone listed on there. I can't imagine that anyone DD/E and above isn't listed unless they just aren't famous at all. If not listed on boobpedia, just try to find their size on google.

-Every two inches of band size above 30 costs one point. 30 itself costs zero, 32 costs one, 34 costs two etc. In theory, a band size of 28 would be -1, but that size is pretty rare.

-Each cup size costs one point. A costs one, B costs two, C costs three etc. etc.

-Double and triple letters just require one and two more points respectively, so for example, DD = 5 points, DDD = 6 points, GG = 8 points.

Example: a woman who is a 34D would cost 6 points. (two for the 34 band size and four for a D-cup). A 30G would cost 7, zero for the band and seven for the cup.

Some other things to keep in mind:

-Consider all women at their present age, size, and physique.

-Assume that having a complete team is important. It's up to you to decide if you want to have a well-rounded team or a team of extremes, but realize that your best woman contributes just as much as your worst one.

-While size matters a lot, it isn't everything. Age, attitude, and overall physique can all play a role in how skilled a woman is, so part of the key is finding ones who you think would be good value for their price.

There is one more catch before getting started and this is a fun part:

Each woman can only belong to one person. However, anyone can "steal" an already claimed woman just by paying one more point for her, leaving a vacancy in the other guys' team and forcing him to change his team around. You are permitted to overpay for any woman in order to try to prevent her from being stolen. You may also change your team at any time.

For right now we will just do this for fun and debate whose teams would beat whose, but maybe if a lot of people are interested, I can try to create some sort of simple but competitive game out of it.

I'll list my team in the first reply. Try to post all teams in that same format and always be sure to note when you've stolen someone from another member or are choosing to overpay for someone. Pictures are optional but preferred!

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Re: Your dream titfight team (game)
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 04:11:31 PM »
Esther Baxter: 8 points

Faren Williams: 8 points

Shyla Stylez: 8 points

Billie Faiers: 9 points

Christina Hendricks: 10 points

Scarlet Johansson: 6 points

Emily Ratikowski: 5 points

Katy Perry: 6 points

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 04:18:12 PM »
You can't claim Katy Perry without using an extra point, because I already have her.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 04:42:49 PM »
So, is something supposed to happen?  I'm actually kind of interested.