News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Getting What She Wants

• 3 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Getting What She Wants
« on: September 23, 2009, 10:31:16 PM »
I’d gone to the beach with some friends, it had been one of those endlessly hot days you get at the peak of summer and honestly it had been a shit of a day. Everything seemed to go wrong: Will was away on some site up near Lake Superior . And damn me for saying it  and damn him too but , I missed his company and his dick. And the  canning line at the factory jammed, the traffic going home was just vile.

So I was very glad when we got to the beach. We had a BBQ and a few beers. But then things soured. Deb Osborne turned up, normally I’d have been glad to see her but we had had this squabble a week or so before. It ended with her tipping her beer over my head. I wanted to get back at her but Will had told me to leave her be. And that was just tough but what Will said I did.

But that had been then. This day at the beach Will was away, Deb had her guy Joe in tow with her and I knew Joe had wanted to get in my pants for ages. And because Will wasn’t there he thought he had a chance. Deb had told me how he got a buzz out of watching girls fight- and that watching me bully some foolish girl once had made him so hot she was very pleased I had cuz he couldn’t wait to get home that night. Deb told me he fucked her in the parking lot, and then again in the hallway when they got home.

So I thought I would just tease him a bit. And if I did that he’d get all horny for me and if I played up to him, giving him a cuddle letting him feel me up. Deb would get her nose outa joint. I wouldn’t let him get very far. Just enough for Deb to get wild and storm off in a huff.

And I soon had my opportunity- even better than giving him a cuddle which would be a bit blatant even for me. And Deb would get wild and probably tell Will. No I knew how I’d make Joe hot. I wasn’t sure how I’d get Deb mad but I’d work on that. There was this girl carrying on stupidly, she was so pretty but so blonde, showing herself off for all the guys to see. I knew some of the bikers were salivating, I guess she wanted to tease them but also to show off to the rest of the beach. Yeah she was that sort of bitch that thought she was safe in a public place like a beach, safe so she could tease and carry on without any risk. She was too slim to have any muscle, too pretty to have ever been in a fight- no scars. I knew I would have some fun with her. Even if I hadn’t wanted to torment Deb, I’d have wanted this bitch’s ass. She was just the sort of bitch I could scare.

I couldn’t help but sneer as she walked past rolling her hips.  “She might as well be naked for all that that bikini hides. And she probably wishes she was so the guys could see all she have to offer- or is it that they can see all she has on sale." I said it quietly she heard- so did my friends who smirked - they knew what I was about to do.

But no one else would have heard. But they heard her reaction. They saw it. She stopped and glared and said 'hey you fat bitch. What’s your problem ? "

I looked at her "err no" pretending to be innocent. If she had left it there nothing much more would have happened and I would have looked a fool to Deb and Joe and the rest. But of course she didn’t, she thought I was backing down. She wanted to impress the guys. She stepped up and said "I heard what you said, now what’s your problem, why be mouthy?"

I mumbled something. She thought she had me, I just knew she was thinking ‘fat bitch older than me she's just all talk’ and I was right for she snapped "Hey apologise girl."

I looked at her "What for? I never said anything to you" That was correct- so far as it goes. The Jesuits would have been proud of me. She had of course heard what I had said about her to my friends. I had meant her to.

She stepped up and glared "Apologise"

I stuck my toes in the sand "No" I snapped, glaring at her. "I think you need to apologise. You’re causing a scene, look around you, everyone is staring at you."

She hissed and stepped closer

"I don’t want a fight" I lied, "but I can see you do now back off."

She returned my glare. "Now apologise" she snapped, glancing round to make sure the crowd was watching
She was full of it. And probably full of beer or wine too. She tried to look menacing. "No girl I wont" I said in that surly tone I had so often heard other bitches say when they were about to back down. And she had heard the tone for she stepped up as if to slap me "Don’t hit me" I whimpered, I had to bite my tongue to stop from giggling- as if I were scared of this shit.

She did giggle, grabbing at my hair she hissed 'mouthy bitch' she giggled again.

And l let her have it. I raised my knee crashing it into her belly. She doubled up and coughed. "Apologise yourself girl" I said loudly. If she had had any brains she would have, but no, she backed off a pace then came on again trying to claw at my tits. She grabbed at my t-shirt, digging her nails in.

I squawked. It hurt more than I thought it would. But I punched her on the chin. She squealed and staggered back. I followed it with another kick which landed well. She gasped, she looked as if she was about to barf, I stood back expecting her to –after all I didn’t want her mess on my top. After a second I moved on as she just stood there gasping. I stepped forward and twisted my nails into her tits twisting them nastily. She squealed. "Apologise yourself girl"

I was enjoying myself now. Again I had to bite my lip to stop smiling. I twisted the nipples again. She kinda stepped back and shrivelled up. It was as if she had lost a few inches in height. I guess she buckled at the knees a bit. I twisted again "apologise" I glared at her.

She whimpered. She was gutless.

And so was Deb, she muttered “Jenn is just bullying again, she should go pick on someone her own size- if she can find another fat bitch.” She was in a foul mood as Joe was so interested in the fight. I looked across at Joe, he raised his drink and smiled. I winked at him. I twisted the nipple more cruelly and smirked 'come on apologise' I ordered the blonde.

She whimpered more.

I kneed her again. This time she was so weak she just sank to her knees 'Ok ok I am sorry' she muttered.

I winked at Joe again, he smiled, "So hot Jenn! You rule!" And Deb stalked off, she was probably going to piss away some of that beer.

I blew him a kiss and stared at the blonde "Louder," I insisted.

There was some strange sound behind me, someone gasped and suddenly, there were two arms wrapped around my neck from behind, and then two legs around my waist. "What? You can't beat anyone in the ring or the bar so you come to the beach to pick on bratty teens? That is pretty low, even for you." It was that bitch Nicole Daniels. Where the fuck had she come from? Why hadn’t anyone warned me? And now I had her whole weight on my back, as if she was some kid I was giving a piggyback. But the kid would be smaller and not trying to choke me. I let go of the blonde’s hair, falling backwards so as to land on top of the slut.

And I did land on top of her, I would have smirked if it wasn’t so serious, I am sure she had thought she would push me forward. She hadn’t and her surprise element was gone. And I dug my elbows into her sides as I landed. I twisted in her grip and escaped I scrambled to my feet. Before she was to her own I had turned and kicked her in the thigh. It hit and Daniels dropped back. I had done well to recover from her attack so quickly, I had done even better to check her so early in the fight. She was one dirty bitch.

I glanced at the blonde, there was no way I wanted to face two bitches, but she was just standing there, relieved.

Yes I had been right she was no fighter- and she was no teen either. “Yes but its even lower to do what you did ...hit someone from behind" I snapped at Nicole

Daniels attacked again sweeping her leg up in a kick aimed right between my legs, "Well, I do like to think I live up to a standard of bitchiness, "she said- she thought she was mocking me.

But knowing how dirty a fighter she was I was prepared for her underhand attack, I backed off a pace so her kick missed and I seized her extended foot twisting and pushing it high. I almost smiled as I replied, "your own standard- lower than a snakes underbelly.”

I had forgotten how agile the bitch was, how good a fighter she could be, perhaps I didn’t want to remember. She leapt into the air swinging her other foot at my temple. Yes for a moment or two the bitch was airborne. The blow hit and my first reaction was to drop the leg I was holding. She landed on the sand but within a second she was up on her feet again. The kick had hit me hard- I staggered a bit, almost falling to my knees but the advantage of being solid is you’re hard to shift. I managed to stay upright. One of my friends gasped "watch it Jenn"

“Thanks a lot. Where you when I needed the warning?” I mumbled still dazed.

Daniels snarled gloatingly "Yeah, you got it! Just like your low standards, slut. One of the best parts of living up to my standards is to be able to kick the shit out of fat bitches like you and not feel at all bad about it. And this time I am rescuing some poor girl you were humiliating"

She was trying to make me angry but I was almost too groggy to get furious. I had to focus on getting back into the fight and I knew how- to make my weight work for me. Daniels attacked with punches to my body; I copped them and closed on her. Before she knew it I had my hands round her waist grabbing the bitch tightly as I slammed my body hard into hers. Putting her in a bear hug I tried squeezing the air out of her lungs. I also tried one of my old tricks - snaking my foot forward behind hers to trip her- but I found with Daniels bucking and twisting in the bear hug I was still too shaky on my remaining foot. I stopped that move and just shoved hard.

She seemed surprised to see me still on my feet and even more surprised to be wrapped in a bear hug. I knew I could squash her with my thick arms. But she was still calm, having done more damage to me than I had to her.
She threw her head forward, slamming her forehead into my own forehead hard.

"Shit!" The blow hurt, it sent me reeling but I knew she wanted to smash my face and she had failed. I could have almost smiled if my head had not rung as much as it did. I still held her, though my grip weakened. I tried to squeeze her again and to shove hard pushing her back a step, then as she vainly sought traction in the loose sand I pushed her back again a few paces. In a few seconds I hoped to have her slipping and sliding. I so needed this bitch's ass after what she did to me in the bar. I knew she fought dirty -well she was about to find out so do I.

"Get her Jenn" it was Joe cheering me. I glanced at him; Deb was still not back, perhaps she had slunk off somewhere else. Who cared? Joe might later if he found her with some other guy but right now all he had eyes for was me. And that was the way it should be. I was well on the way to destroying Daniels and he wanted to see me finish the job “Get her Jenn. Show her who rules. Beat her skank ass.”

Unfortunately she had recovered quickly, I should have allowed for this- I knew I had taken more punishment than she had. She threw another head butt at me, this time she was smarter, she ducked slightly so her head smashed into my face. I screamed and let her go. For a moment I thought she had broken my jaw. Yes I know it sounds stupid now, but the stunning pain was so much. I almost folded there and then. But with my head still reeling I ran my hand along my cheek and jawline. The skin wasn’t broken and I saw that Daniels was standing there. She must have hurt herself. Perhaps my jaw was tougher than even I thought.

I rallied, gasped, bit my tongue and attacked, well it was then or never, and I knew I would lose too much cred, if Daniels whipped my ass again.  She must have had the same thought about the same time because she moved towards me her fists up. I aimed my knee in her belly, it hit she gasped but at the same time she landed another punch in my face.

I
I must have hurt her or at least knocked the air from her lungs for she staggered before dropping to her knees

Knowing what a bitch she was I had  expected some low blow but her blow to my face almost dazed me out of the fight. I heard a collective gasp from the people around i had almost forgotten we had an audience. I staggered back but perhaps that was a saving thing for she tried to punch me in the cxnt. I avoided it and then turning to her again as she was on her knees sent my knee aimed right at her chin, if i got her -and she was almost a sitting duck -I could knock her right back on the sand. I so hoped I would.

But I was stupid.
Behind the bitch I saw that blonde slut simpering and giggling as some guy petted and stroked her. I smirked, I had been right, she had been after the men. But I had taken my eyes off Daniels for that one second- and that was too long. She reacted quickly and without me seeing her she hooked her arm around my leg dragging me down to the sand besides her.
I groaned in pain. But at least I was landing in softish sand and not on concrete. I rolled away from her, I was tiring fast and I knew to have any chance I needed to finish this bitch quickly. Before she knew what I was on about I was on my knees and seized her in the same sort of bear hug as before but this time I tried using my weight to try to push her to the side and to the sand. I felt my weight tell, I felt my arms tell I knew I was crushing the air from her lungs. She struggled weakly under my weight, unable to escape and struggling to breathe. I had beaten her!

And then another voice yelled, "Hey, bitch!" I glanced up only to have the foot of the blonde bitch I had fucked up earlier slam my cheek.
I gasped. I had written her off as just a blonde bimbo slut. And now she was showing I was wrong. She had just turned my face a sea of pain.
But the stupid cxnt just showed how poor a fighter she was- she was cackling, she thought I was finished and she got too close to me I punched her hard in her crotch- after all it was the closest part of her body to me. She staggered but she wasn’t out yet .I wanted to destroy her both cuz she deserved it and cuz only that way would I be able to smash Daniels. Leaving Daniels-the main game -for the moment I got to my feet and went after the blonde bitch, slammed my knee into her belly and my fist into her face. I knew she hadn’t fought much when she doubled up. Taking careful aim I sent a pile driving fist into her chin. It was almost poetic to watch her -she rose to her full height then her legs couldn’t support her and she slid to her knees and then aided by another kick by me to the sand. She lay groaning I stomped on her belly again for good measure. And there was Joe again smiling "Like I said you rule Jenn!" A quick glance showed me that he was already hard in his pants. He was gonna fuck somebody later and I think he hoped it was me. And perhaps I just might let him, it would serve Deb right. She was back but standing some distance from Joe, I smirked, they had had a row, she had the shits with him. Perhaps I’d just tease Joe, but hope she would think I’d screwed him- that way both of them would be mad as hell.

But in that time again I had given that whore Nicole Daniels time to recover. My dark side told me I was such a dumb bitch, that I had almost had Daniels and that now I had to fight the slut all over again. Sure enough, as soon as I turned back to deal with the slut she was on her feet and staring daggers at me. She threw a high kick it looked as if she was aiming her foot to slam into my chin.

It was a risky move on her part, perhaps she was as tired as I was and wanted a king hit to end the battle but she gave me an opportunity. I sidestepped the foot but that was about all. If I were more agile and fresher I could have ended the fight then by grabbing her foot and pushing her back but as it was all I could do was move-not run any more -into her aiming to crush her in the bear hug again. I was buoyed by how I destroyed the blonde but that boost wouldn’t last long unless I could crush Daniels.

She must have known that the fight would be over if I held her in the bear hug- it wasn’t a bear hug anymore I was more like a boa constrictor. She struggled, throwing head butts wildly as if she just hoped one would connect, she tried kicking but all the time I kept the squeeze on. I almost smirked as I felt the air crushed out of her lungs. But her knees and head butts hurt and I wondered just how many more I could stand. I needed to recover. So pretending to be hurt more than I was I let go a little, she squirmed out the rest of the way.

She stood there and then followed her kicks with another knee blow clearly thinking that was what had forced me to let her go. As she drove her leg up I seized it just above the knee with both hands and yanked it hard to one side.

She seemed to know what was coming and hissed "No"

I spat at her "Yes" and drove my knee hard into her groin.

She groaned as my knee -not my thigh - but my knee connected, she tried to punch me but she was done for and sank to her knees cupping her crotch. I slammed a punch into her chin. I hoped it was over for her.

And it was. Daniels head snapped back and she fell sprawling on the sand. She lifted her head weakly and tried to get up , her eyes fluttering between consciousness and unconsciousness for a moment, but then she fell back lieing still on the beach, completely spent.

I looked around – near me was the blonde bitch who had started it all just feebly groaning- "oh she was a slut" I whispered seeing she was still trying to get the guys attention .I smirked when l looked at the other bitch. There she was the famous Nicole Daniels stretched out unconscious. I wanted to do more to these sluts to give them something to really remember the day by and I was horny but too sore to do much about it.

I stood up walked down to the water, fell face first into it and splashed around for a few seconds and that short as it was revived my muscles. I washed the muck, the sand, the blood from the cuts, the bruises and felt better. I walked back making sure I passed close to Deb

“Bet you thought Daniels would beat me. Ha! I’m better’n her.” I whispered.

She snorted, “Lucky is more like it.” That was it for me; that put it over the top. Right then and there, I decided that I’d get back at her for what she had done earlier plus I’d relieve this ache burning in my cxnt. I’d take Joe this day and fuck him.

"Now" I smirked "to do with those sluts". I strode up the beach to where they both lay, groggy, but reviving. I turned to Nicole first "Hey, hey its two each now bitch. I gotta make sure people know about this." I turned to the crowd " hey anyone got a cell phone who wants to get some good pics?

I stepped up and posed with my foot on Nicole’s belly. The cams clicked and I waved to the guys. "Thank you thank you" I acknowledged the guys. "Loser" I hissed looking straight at Deb, the crowd probably thought I meant either of the bitches at my feet but Deb knew better.

Daniel’s head slowly began to roll back and forth, she began to moan, she was starting to wake up. I wanted to do something more to her but she needed to be awake for me to savour it and I knew I might have to wait a few minutes for that to happen. In the meantime there was another bitch I needed to take care of. I stepped over to the blonde grabbed her hair. Yanking her hard I dragged her over to the defeated Nicole Daniels. I hauled the blonde so her belly is over Nicole’s the two defeated whores lying at right angles. I stamped on the blonde’s belly her hard. The blonde squealed in pain. It was a good sound. But I had more planned for the sluts.

I looked up at Joe and giggled as he came closer. I beckoned him then kissed him full on the lips. It was so good to see the anger in Deb’s eyes. Oh yes I knew she was burning up inside. Serve her right for sloshing her beer all over me last week. I stamped my foot, the blonde squealed again. I bent down grabbing at her bikini before rolling her over onto her tummy. She whimpered but was too far gone to stop me yanking her top off. I rolled her back again onto Daniels’ belly and stamped on her. She groaned, so did Daniels. I stooped down and tugged hard. Off came blondie’s pants- not I was sure for the first time in public on the beach either.

I tossed the panties to Joe, "there might be another pair too later" I said- I knew he would get the double meaning but winked just to make sure.

Smirking I rolled the still whimpering blonde again and spanked her ass hard four times. Then seeing Daniels - the real enemy -was finally awake I yanked her by the hair pulling her face close to mine "Hey bitch you couldn’t win could you not even when you had help."

She just groaned , spitting in my face as I hauled her to her feet.

Matt who had been quietly watching shouted " pile drive her into the blonde bitch!"

I blew him a kiss, there was another guy who I could have some fun with while Will was away. I took his suggestion and dropped Daniels, she fell, she really was still groggy. I blew Matt a kiss then lifted Daniels up by her legs. She groaned and whimpered and as she did I positioned her then let her go head first.

Daniels fell, slamming face first into the belly of the blonde. Everyone heard a small whimperl from Daniels on impact and a loud "Ooof" escape from the blonde’s mouth as she has all the air knocked out of her lungs, falling back to the ground limp again. Daniels body ended across the blonde her head still propped on the blonde's belly her knees planted in the sand, her ass sticking up at a forty five degree angle, again unconscious. Then I kicked her hard and as it connected Daniels’ body lifted for a moment only to fall in the same position. I dragged Daniels’ body so that her head was planted in the blonde’s naked pussy.

It was so good to see both bitches out to it. I went down to the water again and cooled off for a second, I didn’t want to get too hot and bothered- not right then, there would be time for that later. No, right then I wanted more revenge and I knew what to do. I came back and stripped Daniels. I threw her top at Matt, he smirked. Joe pouted, "I thought you promised me some more bikini bottoms"

"I did and I keep my promises" I laughed "But not these" I laughed again tieing Daniels’ foot to the blondes with Daniels bikini pants.

"Well where are you going to get more panties from?" Joe asked, he smirked and winked.

"Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies." I winked back. He knew what I meant and so did Deb, and she was livid.

But then Daniels surprised me. Recovering more quickly than I thought possible she snarled “I won't take your shit.” She threw a punch. The snarl and perhaps that her leg was tied to the blonde’s saved me for the punch was aimed right between my legs. I stepped back just in time feeling the punch on the inside of my thigh but not where she wanted to hit.

I gulped as I thought I know she’s weak but fuck she could still hurt. I decided there was only one answer. I got behind her, trapping her in a sleeper hold. “It’s curtains for you bitch.” The slut tried to gouge my eyes- or at least that’s what I think she tried. She raked my cheeks, her nails tearing welts but not quite breaking the skin- I was glad they weren’t those hard polished nails some sluts have- but you cant fight with them – think of trying to punch with your own nails digging into your palms. I pushed her head forward with one hand trying to put her out more quickly. With only one hand now around her neck I guess I gave her the chance to move a bit and she bit me hard. I squealed in pain.

"She's a really tough bitch to put down!" Deb chortled “perhaps she’s too much for you Jenn.”

I glared at my so called friend. “Yeah she’s way tougher than you are but I can do it...” I shoved Daniels’s head into the sand and pushed hard. I was going to smother her. She spluttered, squirming helplessly as I held her face firmly in the sand. But just as I thought I had destroyed this bitch the blonde woke up, she seemed as determined to beat me as Damiels was. Again I was surprised, the blonde slut dove at me, slamming her shoulder into my back forcing me to fall forward off Daniels , the blonde landed on my back. She forced my face into the sand in return.

Another guy from the crowd says, "Maybe two girls are just too much for you..."

Some other guy chortled “But not for me.”

I rolled and shoved and tossed the blonde- yeah she was still recovering and her leg was tied so she couldn’t move freely and she was a weak bitch at her best. I shoved her hard and though she landed a punch on my face I got her down on the sand again and slammed her head into it repeatedly. I was beginning to think the guy might be right. I saw Daniels recovering again and knowing I needed to deal with this blonde piece I slammed the blonde one more time. She moaned, almost unconscious. I looked over at Daniels, still lying there “Give bitch” I hissed. I pushed her head into the sand and held it there.

She said something I couldn’t hear – her face was in the sand- and then her hand snaked over and stroked my thigh. I looked at her as her hand slipped up to my bikini pants and then she slipped a finger inside. I was so hot, I always was after a fight and here was Daniels submitting. I smirked “Eat me out bitch”

Again she mumbled something and kept stroking. Now she slid two fingers inside my pussy slowly driving them in and out. I moaned. This bitch was pleasuring me! I squirmed and shuddered a little. “Eat me bitch eat me.” I insisted. I was still holding her head in the sand and she drove her fingers in and out faster and faster. I knew she would give and eat me in a moment. I lifted my hand “Eat me bitch eat me out. Oh fuck...oh fuck" I slowly moaned
'The big slut’s on heat look at her' a guy says and the blonde whimpered. I squirmed.

"Nah wont eat you out, she’s gonna work you, like the slut you are" Deb's voice broke in and hands grabbed me under my arm pulling me up to on my knees. I gasped, Daniels slid her fingers in quicker than ever tossing my head back and forth I grabbed at them trying to pull them out. No way was I going to be worked like some slut, like I was going to work them.

"Don’t you know what you want? “ Joe chortled. ”Maybe we should give it to her.."

Someone –I turned my head – it was Joe, grabbed my wrists, pulling my hands away from both Daniels’s hand and her head. She could breathe again! She could continue to finger me! She lifted her head and gasped. “On with the show” Deb giggled.

i looked up and around at the crowd. “What the fuck” I gasped

'Take it slut' some man jeered

Another guy says 'she should finger the other bitch too"

Gasping, red faced I looked from Daniels to them. As I thought ”where the fuck did my victory go?”

The guys dragged the blonde up into a sitting position, holding her firmly , then they asked Daniels to continue, adding the blonde to the fun. Daniels slipped her fingers into both of our pussies.
I was groaning, whimpering and damn it all moaning. “Oh fuck oh god.” I felt someone- Joe I thought cup my tits and Deb yell out “off with her top” And sure enough the hand pulled my top up over my breasts. The same hands flicked at my nipples. I was squealing loudly and so was the blonde. She reached for Danuiels’ body as my mouth lolled open and I squealed again. And as Daniels continued to finger both of us, the blonde slowly sliding toward her, getting into the act by grabbing at Daniels chest and slowly rubbing her- tit fucking the slut in my full view. Daniels was now constantly sliding her fingers over and over, in and out of both of us. I bucked and squirmed and tried to avoid what was coming. But I was trapped nearly naked, held tightly-and by that bitch Deb and her guy Joe. My back arched involuntarily, I squealed and nearly came then.

But the blonde had the right idea- I had to give the slut that- but then she had surely been in such a position before. Her hands and fingers were making Daniels moan too, if only I could have had my hands free we would have made Daniels cum shown her to be the slut she is. But as it was Daniels brought us both to near climax and quickened her pace. The blonde jerked, squealed loudly and spasmed. And then she subsided, flopping to the sand. Some guy sxxxxxxxed untied her leg and tugged her a few feet away. Even in my excited state I smirked at what was going to happen to her even knowing it was about to happen to me too. And then salvation- I saw some guy move to Daniels from behind cupping and squeezing her tits. But it was too late I gasped, screamed and shuddered cumming violently.

Daniels stopped as Joe and Deb dragged me off. Just as they did so I saw Daniels swung her leg back kicking the man cupping her breasts in the crotch, letting everyone know not to try anything with her. She got up and stalked off.

Within moments Deb was giggling as her guy and she got me where they wanted me. I had to eat her out while Joe fucked me. Bastards! I was so going to get Deb.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: Getting What She Wants
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 10:32:37 PM »
Once again my thanks to Judy and this time to the creative Nicole.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

petelv

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 11:36:53 PM »
Great story peccavi.  I enjoyed very much.

pete

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 05:16:56 AM »
Happy Birthday, Jenn. I always remember you're on the 10th, since I'm on the 11th. Take care, be safe.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."