News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Who wins this Un Plug Me Fight?

Alexis pulls the plug on Miriam!
Alexis knocks Miriam out then pulls the plug!
Miriam pulls the plug on Alexis!
Miriam knocks out Alexis then pulls the plug!

Un Plug Me Fight: Alexis vs Miriam

• 4 Replies

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
Un Plug Me Fight: Alexis vs Miriam
« on: January 05, 2015, 05:58:13 AM »
Interesting subject came up in a group chat and would like to know what everyone thinks! Both Alexis and Miriam are fitted with anal plugs and still have there fight attire, Alexis purple lace short and black sports bra and Miriam with a two piece purple floral bikini. To win you must strip your opponent bottoms off then pull the anal plug out of them! Who wins between these two?

Anyone know if this would cause any serious harm in real life if a anal plug is ripped out?

Offline JanaFights

• Try to beat mine. Or my body.
Re: Un Plug Me Fight: Alexis vs Miriam
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 12:40:50 PM »
I hope Myriam wins, I like her smile :-).
She seems to be slightly fitter. But who knows how much arousal (and thus, physical weakness) the plugs cause to each fighter.

I have not got much experience with anything anal, but I fear it could do some harm to the body if you are moving a lot with a plug in - the human body is not made for anal traffic.
Titfight, Tribing, Sexfight - Tests of Strength, Wrestling. Me vs You, Mine vs Yours.

Meet me on Trillian: JanaFights

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 10:27:14 PM »
Not easy to choose between them but I went with Alexis she looks more aggressive. I have no idea if it would cause any serious harm. A lot of lube should cut down any damage though.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 10:33:14 PM »
It's not looking good for Miriam. I put my money on Alexis.
Cheers!

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 11:35:32 PM »
Yes tough decision, it's to bad her smile wont win her a fight  ;D surprised everyone seems to be pulling towards Alexis with the knockout win.

I only ask because we got Miriam a anal plug for Christmas as a gag gift, she is always uptight around the office and she swears she would never use it because it looks painful.