News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

spontaneous fight against Mercy

• 5 Replies

BreastDommer

spontaneous fight against Mercy
« on: January 05, 2015, 09:45:08 PM »
chesty_melinda: weak slutty loser cxnt...i ad u
chesty_melinda: had*
mercyrassler: you caught me offguard, it wasn't a fair fight and you know it
chesty_melinda: tis how this goes and ya know it, FLEEING BITCH
mercyrassler: fuck you, cow tits
chesty_melinda: slaps ya hard across the chest catching the right tit and some of the left with my reverse parm, sending them flying some to your left!
mercyrassler: Unnnnnfff you cheating....Fires back, figuring you'd be cheap again, viciously backhanding your teats, stomping the floor as I slap, connecting with both, and dragging across both nipples
chesty_melinda: aghhhh as my tits are sent flyin to olike yours nips goosebumping HARD, thigh muscles bulgin in alarm to get my bal;ance straight
mercyrassler: I slap up at your undertits, left, right, left right, left right, trying to move you back, the WHAPS echoing
chesty_melinda: fuck ya BITCH !! as my heavy globes are played like a drum now u manage 3-4 small slaps bringin em even up some iunches to my throat i backstep some but pus my chest towards yours making it imposible to slap from too close range, 1-2 inches apart as i grab your hair and pull it downward, makin ur head snap up!
mercyrassler: I growl as you pull me hair down, I open palm slap at your plump tummy on either side, my head popping up, then sink my fingers into the sides of your udders, spinning you around, licking my lips as our thick bodies press
chesty_melinda: aghhhh as i grit my teeth u fight dirty and hard this time, feelin yr talons at the sides of my big tits, still theyr tips pressed hotly into yours jousting and grinding even some uuughhhh BITCH getting strands of ur hair our now making y bent backward some
mercyrassler: Oh you fat cxnt! I reach up for your hair now, as you play it dirty....I grab on and move back enough to free up space and send a knee to your plump tummy, then slamy my hard nipples into yours, pushing them down to the side
chesty_melinda: uuughhhhh KNEE ooofff u cheat....uuughhh doublin in pain in front of ya
mercyrassler: I reach out and grab onto your nips as you release my hair, doubling over...I jerk your tities back and forth, up and down by them, then spin you around and shove you to the wall
chesty_melinda: uuughhh u grab me by my long thick nips, makin them even longer as u control me through them, puhsing me back as i shriek in pain and cant reach yrs to relatiate...THUMP with ma back to the cold wall as i raise my knee to you
mercyrassler: Unnnnffff catching it in my own thick middle, falling forward a bit, my mouth latching onto your left nipple by chance, sucking in wind and getting your nipple instead...my left hand still working your right, my right hand pushing onto your tummy
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh getting lucky it seems as i knock some ur wind off, pushing u away onl;y to see u into my BIG TIT and mauling me again...uuughhh asas i latch onto your hair bend to me, and pull and rip hard and harsh left and right away from ma tits
mercyrassler: My poor hair ripped at again, this bitch being so fuckign catting...I push a knee between your legs to pin you and grab your own hair again, pulling your head down between my tits, trying to smother you as we stand
chesty_melinda: yr knee pushes against my tummy making it hard to push me into your bust tho, as i slap at your ears same time to make ya dizzy
mercyrassler: Unnnnnfffffffff....seeing stars as you slap me, sending me stumbling down to my knees in front of you, wrapping my arms around your waist to keep you close, your fat titties laying on my head...yt
chesty_melinda: bitch! i yell in anger as u kneel in confusion, i push my heavy body in this good position as i straddle your top body almost, thighs on either side of your torso, i push with my weight and lower my body pushing u down with my crotch on your chest pushhhh
mercyrassler: Your thick, heavy body forcing me to my back, your pussy on my tits through your panties....but you're upright, and I kick my big legs up, wrapping them around your head from behind and pulling you off..."shouldn't fuck with a wrestler, bitch!" locking them TIGHT around your head, my meaty thighs working you hard...
chesty_melinda: uuughhh as i try to pin this bitch down she more flexible than i thought for her size, uughhhh outa nowhere UUGHHHHHHH pushed and grapped hard by a pair of meaty thighs uuuughhhhhhhhhh python locked trying to break free
mercyrassler: I prop up on one hand, the other going for a fat tittie, starting to milk you as I keep your head TIGHT in my big, sexy thighs..."Let's see how much you can cream, slut!"
chesty_melinda: (got me scissored at the height of the neck u layin my my side? or..?)
mercyrassler: (laying on your side)
chesty_melinda: uuughhh my arms trying to pry those fat thighs as i pushhh my red naild deep into them tryin to hurt this fat thick ass bitch...uuughhh panting and in trouble as u grab my fat left tit and squeeze it hard oh GOD NO uughhhhhh redening fast
mercyrassler: Wincing, but holding tight onto that head, my fingers pumping that furiously as I hear your reaction, thumb working the full areola as I flex around your head, feeling your nipple starting to puff up...licking my lips...
chesty_melinda: uuughhhhh bitchhhh as my head rings and feel my veins swallow from the pressure dizzier by the minute now uuughhh as my tit is getting abused by this potent obviouisly BITCH uhhhhhh trying to claw them fat thighys again acrosssssss
mercyrassler: Unnnnnnn slut!!! a trickle of blood treathening to form on my thigh...I keep hold of that tittie and move up, rolling you and moving my big ass on top of your face, pinning your arms with my knees, my panties the only thing keeping my ass from your mouth and nose, my other hand now work the other tit, milking you like the cow you are!
chesty_melinda: (facing me right, not facing my toes)
mercyrassler: no, facing your toes
chesty_melinda:
chesty_melinda:
chesty_melinda: ugh ( k  )
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhhh as u make a final move that brings me to a desperate positin now, uuughh on my back with a HUGE ass flesh on me, as u pin my shoulders and chest hard!...uuughhhhh feelin too exposed and at shme bitchh off meeee noooooo nnoooooo noooooooo i shriek in agony as u start kneading both my milk glands!
mercyrassler: I pump the nipples, then suddenly reach under those huge mams and work the glands HARD, massaging, getting you going, then move back to the nipples, my ass grindning down as I start to pull your cream out...
chesty_melinda: uuuhghhhhh feeling te pressure mountin, against my will n those fat glands of mine, feeling u working them hard and inhumanely uughh bitchhh nooo nooo stop it noooooo uuughhhhh as they get wet and start...noooo pourrrrr!!!
mercyrassler: my bare feet lock behind your head, trapping you, leaning over, sucking on one nipple, then the other as my hands go back to your undertitties, massaging those glands, pushing in deep with my fingers, toying with my prey, feeling the pressure building in your nipples
chesty_melinda: uughhh ya bitch as the start if the milk pouring broke my defenses, as u let it pour now at will, feeling the fluids flow freely off my thick and huge orbs at your fingers and even mouth sobbing in disgust and shame now under you as u cant hear me i bet
mercyrassler: moaning as I hear the bitch, no way not to....I start to drink in that cream, then spit it out onto your fat tummy and panties......those glands getting a deep working...I finally pull my mouth up and tug tnose nipples, making a cream fountain out of you
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh NOOOO NOOOOO aaghhhhh spruuuttttttttt as u get me working hard and sorry...aaaghhhh no bitch, u fakin bitchhhh soooobbbbbbb...my thighs limp as i cry and get milked in fat sharp motions!
mercyrassler: I reach down for your milk-soacked panties and pull up on them with my left hand, camel-toeing you, moving them back and forth over your clit as I smirk, both covered in your cream now...
chesty_melinda: uughhhhhh as i wedgie me now, humiliating me more this seems to not be ending soon...oh ya bitch....as i feel it cutting through my labia and...uuughhhh as u move it back anf forth now, i sob in shame and really pinned too weak to react to this uuughhh no...no...plz no more
mercyrassler: Say you're sorry about everything you called me, or I'll use your panties to make you fucking cum, you milk cow! tugging your nipples, one then the other with my free hand, feeling like you're about drained..
chesty_melinda: uuughhhhh bitch...no more plz...uuughhh pant...spent and bitchy milked...uughhhh u...u...outwrestled me...uuughhh
mercyrassler: I move it side to side, expertly on that clitty, working it like only a milk dyke knows now....I told you to say you were sorry you fucking bitch....
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh ya bitch..ya fucking uuughhhh aaahhhh....as it cxnts and scrapes expertly across my clit, makin it flick and even allowin me to see my landing strip showin now ughhh sobbing uncontrolably now u bitchh...imm...sorry..uuughhh stop this!
mercyrassler: Kiss mine....kiss my pussy...and I'll stop right now....just kisss it....laughing as I flick your bean with the milk wet fabric, my ass moving back and forth over your head....
chesty_melinda: uuughhh no....uuu....u...im sorry ok!? uuughhhh as u still play with my pink lil rod ughhh BITCH...feelin yr HUGE ass cheeks all over me pressing me humiliatingly uughhh nooo nooo plz no....sob
mercyrassler: I look down and I see I that clit so hard it's visibly standing up through the panties...I start to move the panties more and more....knowing you'll cum if you donn't kiss mine.....KISS IT BITCH!
chesty_melinda: uuughhhhhh this is even MORE degfrading as my body reacts to theis lesbo cxnts expert tricks uuughhhhhhhhh i try to avoid this as i kiss your pantied cxnt lips now...uuughhh let me go now plz!
mercyrassler: I smirk and reach down, pinching your swollen clit, almost a little cock, lightly..then I slooowly stand up, putting my bare foot on your milk covered chest, rubbing it in....weak bitch!
chesty_melinda: uuughhh as i react like  current hit me when u squeeze my unprotected clit uuughhhh and then try to roll to a ball as u press ur bare foot on me uuughhhhhh not allowin me to....ughhhh u bitch....as my tits are splayed and milked (almost) to fullness
mercyrassler: I drop down to a knee, grabbing your hair, pulling your head back, licking your face nastily as I reach between your legs, rubbing at your litlte rod.....got your ass handed to you, didn't you?!
chesty_melinda: uuughhhhh as u play with me i feebly try to resist but....uuughh licking me like a lezdomme and then again with my embarrassingly erect stiffie...uuughhh, bitch no leave me...uuugh alone...pant....sooobbb....trying to avoid looking at you....
mercyrassler: I roll you over onto your back, you're in no shape to resist now as I force a kiss on you, leaning over, my nipples draaaaggging across your milky left one as I tug and rub that clit cock through the panties
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh i feel your heavy, thick hangers pressing hotly ointo my naked, spent ones, maiin my numb nips even begin to engorge a bit as they make mine disappear under them....as u continue to assault my sex against my will i try to push your hands off my erect clitty no noo noooo i plead in disgust and shame 
mercyrassler: I ignore you, and slide my hand under your panties, my fingers rubbing your pussy just like any other milk dyke....two fingers sliding up into you as I use my hard nips to keep yours down for the count as I kiss you nastily, my sweat dripping off onto you
chesty_melinda: uughhhh noooghhhhhhh shut by your wet dirty kisss as i feel my womanhood violated inserting and fuckin me like alez hoe uuughhh nooo my tongue resistin urs spit all over the place uuughhh pantin sobbing and weakly fighting ur sotronger body feeling yr tits now DOMMING mine noooo nooooooo i break!
mercyrassler: I kiss you harder, nastier, my tongue invading your mouth, coaxing yours into mine as I use my thumb on your clitty, my pinky sliding down, pushing to your anus, my nipples just relentless on yours, and now your titsflesh and tummy as I move my head a bit, knowing I've taken you farther than you've probably though possible
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh bicttth noooo noooooo cummming nooo noooo SOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBB bitchhhh fucking HOE!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: spontaneous fight against Mercy
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 01:47:40 PM »
Thanks for posting this.

Offline BoobBully

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 01:27:59 AM »
Love it!
Come and get me girls!

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 11:56:54 PM »
not bad
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 05:29:49 PM »
TERRIFIC story . Would like MORE ???
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline WishingForTits

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 01:06:56 AM »
Mercy's lucky she didn't get smothered to death!
The boob fairy gave me a single dose.  I'm like hellooooo, ordered a triple over here >:(