News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Slippery and Sudsy, Wet and Wild: Catfight at a Car Wash

• 2 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
« on: September 26, 2009, 08:59:25 AM »
                                                               By Supporturgoddess

A while back, my girlfriend discovered I was involved with another woman. The two women engaged in a brutal catfight. The “other woman” not only beat my girlfriend, she humiliated her. Although we stayed together, my girlfriend’s confidence was shattered. The once-bold beauty was changed by her defeat.
       Early in the fall, we planned to visit my girlfriend’s sister. Unfortunately, my girlfriend had parked my car under a tree favored by migrating birds, and as you know, birds and cars do not mix well. We had to have the car washed. There were two car washes in town. One was an ancient, coin-operated, automatic service. The other featured scantily-clad beauties who washed cars and raised money…among other things. We discovered the old service had closed. Although my girlfriend hated the idea, we had to go to the sexy, hand operated service. The car wash was run by Kathy Kendal. Everyone in town knew her. She was easily the wildest woman in town. She had been involved with practically every eligible man in town, and she had left them all well satisfied. Although 44 years old, she was remarkably attractive, with long, straight blond hair, large, perky breasts, and a beautiful body she flaunted. She openly, and aggressively, flirted with every man who entered her car wash.
       Kathy’s employees were in their early twenties. When any man over thirty drove up, Kathy got first crack at him. When we pulled into the carwash, Kathy winked at me and decided to wash our car, personally. Wearing a light blue bikini top, tight, blue shorts, and barefoot, the 5’8” tall, 120 lb. blond crawled up on the hood of my car, smiling at me, seductively. She knew that, like every other healthy male in town, I had always wanted her. Unlike most other men in the town, I had never had a taste. My girlfriend squirmed, watching helplessly as the blonde flirted with me. Kathy went up to wash the top of my car, pressing her breasts and bare belly against the windshield, inches from my face. She rose a bit higher, spreading her legs across the glass in a full split, inner thighs against the windshield. My girlfriend’s face turned as red as her long hair. She tried to fight back. As Kathy continued her provocative moves, my girlfriend smirked and rolled her eyes, mocking the blonde’s attempts at seduction. That only made blond Kathy want to shut my girlfriend down even more.
       Kathy tapped on the window. When I rolled it down, she asked, “Do you want it dried? That’ll cost extra.”
       My girlfriend started to say, “Let’s get out of--”
       “I’ll pay anything,” I replied, cutting my girlfriend off.
       Kathy laughed. “Yeah, I’ll bet you will!” She winked, using a towel to dry my car in the most seductive manner imaginable. Green with envy, my girlfriend seethed in a jealous rage. Kathy saw it, and loved it! Kathy had a devilish mean streak, and it was showing. While pressing her most attractive assets on the glass before me, she also made sure to set her hips or rub her feet on the glass inches from my girlfriend’s face, letting her know where she thought she belonged. My girlfriend retaliated by mocking Kathy more openly, making comical faces and rolling her eyes. A sneering frown flashed across Kathy’s face. She did NOT like being mocked! Kathy tapped the window again. When I rolled the window down, she “accidentally” sprayed a jet of water from her hose straight into my girlfriend’s face!
        Before she even knew what she was doing, my girlfriend was stepping out of the car to confront the blond. More than ready to take her on, Kathy circled around to meet the redhead. The 37 year old, 5’7” tall, 135 lb. redhead in an orange bikini top, yellow shorts, and flip flops stood toe-to-toe with the blonde. I could see the fear and lack of confidence in my girlfriend’s eyes. They struggled briefly, but Kathy quickly shoved the redhead back into the car and down onto the floorboard. Kathy put her foot on my girlfriend’s belly to hold her down.
       Kathy leaned victoriously over my girlfriend, smiled at me, and said, “You can come back any time, but don’t bring this loser. If I see her again at my car wash, I’ll finish what I started!”
       Kathy leaned in and gave me a long, wet, French kiss. I didn’t resist. My girlfriend kicked helplessly on the floor. Kathy turned, laughed, and walked off. My girlfriend sat up. Fighting tears, she slammed the door. We started to drive away.
       Then, something happened. My girlfriend, Samantha, said, “Stop the car!”
       I stopped. She breathed heavily, obviously scared, but resolute. “I know you want her,” she said, almost hyperventilating. “I saw the way you looked at her. I saw the way you looked at me, too. I can’t keep running from every woman who makes a play for you.”
       I said, “Sam, you know her reputation. I don’t think--”
       “You don’t think I stand a chance. Maybe I don’t, but I have to go back. I have to do this. No matter what happens, stay out of it! This has to be between me and her!”
       Sam got out of the car and marched back toward the car wash. Having heard the car door slam, Kathy came out to meet her. Hands on hips, the redhead and the blonde faced off. I crept closer, to watch. A small crowd gathered. Each woman’s pride and reputation was on the line. Jackie Addams, the British bombshell I had almost left Sam for, had left Sam shattered. Sam was determined to prove that one loss doesn’t define a woman. She was determined that, win or lose, the blonde sexpot was going to know she had been in the fight of her life! Both beauties’ faces turned red, as they traded rather nasty insults that amounted to Kathy calling Sam a coward and a frigid bitch, while Sam called Kathy the village whore. Sam clearly won the verbal exchange. Mouth wide open in shock, Kathy responded with a crisp slap across Sam’s face. Sam reeled back, but she spun and slapped her palm across Kathy’s mouth! Kathy staggered back, but looked up and said, “Ooh, Baby, you’ve just made my day! I’ve been looking forward to this!”
       They circled once, and then they lunged at each other, hands slapping wildly at faces and bodies. These were not trained, professional fighters. This was a true girl fight in its purest form. After a few wild moments they backed off, panting, staring at each other in shock and anger. They lunged together again. This time they engaged in an all-out hair pulling match. Both women cried out in pain, spinning each other around, yanking each other’s head violently from side to side. Sam’s flip flops went flying. Both women’s faces were wracked with pain, but Sam was in trouble. The red head sank briefly to her knees twice, but fought her way back up. Losing the hair pulling match, Sam grabbed Kathy’s hands. Hands locked firmly, they pushed and struggled. Surprisingly, the blonde’s smaller feet had better traction. She pushed the redhead backward into the car wash, where Sam tripped and fell back into a big, plastic tub full of soapy water. The crowd laughed and cheered. Hands and feet sticking up awkwardly above her, Sam kicked and flailed wildly, sending soapy water splashing over Kathy. Kathy gave me a sexy but vicious, sneering smile, and dunked Sam’s head under water! Suddenly Sam pulled Kathy down into the tub on top of her! The crowd went wild! A brief underwater wrestling match ended when the tub fell over. The two women spilled out, still wrestling wildly, legs sensuously sliding against legs, their soapy bodies writhing and rubbing together.
       Sam finally kicked Kathy away. Sam sat up, eyes huge, gasping for air, but unwilling to stop.
       Kathy rose. Sam was still sitting at her feet. One of Kathy’s employees started a pump and tossed her the end of a hose with a brush attached to the nozzle. Kathy laughed aloud, rubbing the soapy brush all over a squealing, shrieking Sam from her thighs up to her face and down again. People shouted that Kathy was mopping up the floor with Sam, and it was true! Time ran out and the soapy water stopped spraying from the hose. Smiling confidently, Kathy stepped over Sam and switched on the high-pressure rinse. Sam sprang up. The women fought over the hose, sending water spraying everywhere. Sam slowly overpowered the blonde, shoving the small nozzle down, down… and into Kathy’s shorts! Sam squeezed the trigger, sending a jet of high powered water into Kathy’s shorts and out down her luscious legs. Kathy cried out a very loud, high-pitched, yet almost amused, “OH!” but she pulled the nozzle from her shorts, forced it up, and finally managed to cram it into Sam’s mouth! Kathy squeezed the trigger. Water shot into Sam’s mouth. I couldn’t help thinking about where the nozzle had been seconds earlier! Sam fell. Almost drowned by the constant jet in her face, Sam kicked Kathy’s knees. Kathy fell hard.
       Sam crawled over and started choking Kathy with the hose. Kathy pulled it loose, but Sam crossed the T, lying sideways with her bare belly over Kathy’s face, smothering her. Kathy’s small bare feet slid and slapped at the wet concrete, but she had no traction. Her own body rose and sank, but the smother hold by the heavier girl was finishing her! Suddenly Sam screamed. She leapt up holding her stomach where Kathy had bitten her. Sam charged, tearing into the blonde. The redhead sat on the blonde’s back, pulled back Kathy’s leg, and shouted, “I’ll teach you to bite me!” Sam bit the bottom of Kathy’s bare foot.  Kathy screamed, but she escaped.
       Losing and frightened, Kathy ran. Sam chased after her hose in hand, but Sam forgot that the hose wasn’t endless. It suddenly reached its limit; drawing tight and jerking Sam back completely off her feet. Poor Sam crashed down in the car wash, the back of her head striking the cement floor. Sam clutched her head, her feet sliding slowly on the wet cement. She let out a tiny, high-pitched whine. Kathy turned, hands on hips, showing a wicked grin. She pounced on Sam, punching and slapping. Then she grabbed the hose and nearly drowned the redhead under high-pressure water.
       Gagging and spitting up water, Sam tried to escape from the car wash. The 44 year old blonde followed triumphantly, hands on hips with a vicious smile, watching the 37 year old crawling at her feet. Sam crawled out behind the car wash. Kathy pounced on her, driving her down and rubbing Sam’s face in the mud! Sam’s hands grabbed madly for anything to use as a weapon. The roar of a vacuum left on by a previous client caught her attention. She seized the vacuum hose and shoved the end between Kathy’s pale but shapely legs. Kathy sat straight up, kicked her feet apart, made a comical face and shouted, “Ooooohhh!” The crowd laughed. She pulled the hose free, and, still sitting on Sam’s chest, shoved the vacuum hose over Sam’s mouth. Kathy laughed, “How’d you like that, Bryant?
        Humiliated, Samantha broke free. Sam fought like a wildcat. The beauties rolled and ended up in a choking match. Sam slowly overpowered Kathy. Kathy let out a creaking sound, like an old door opening. “Ehhhhhhh….” before falling on her back. Kathy’s feet kicked wildly above her. Her flailing hands found a wire brush. She raked it savagely back and forth across Sam’s eyes. Sam screamed and fell off. Both women were exhausted, beaten, and hurt. It became a battle of who had more, deep down. Both women lie on their fronts, looking up directly into each other’s eyes. Lying face to face on their fronts, they grabbed each other’s wrists and started biting each other’s faces! They finally bit each other’s mouths, muffled screams ringing out, feet kicking desperately in pain! It was a battle of wills, hearts, and mouths, which Sam won. She pulled Kathy’s wide, triangular tongue out of her mouth, the tip held firmly between Sam’s front teeth! Hysterical, Kathy bawled her eyes out. Once the redhead had the blonde reduced to a fit of uncontrollable tears, she rolled her over and drove fists deep into Kathy’s belly until the older woman was barely conscious. She then took Kathy’s ankle and dragged the older blonde face-down through the mud, with the crowd cheering and laughing.
       Kathy pulled free. Sobbing hard, she crawled back toward her car wash. Now it was a widely-grinning Sam who stood triumphant, proudly following along as her enemy crawled at her feet. Sam kept looking to make sure I wasn’t missing anything, as she kicked Kathy’s hips, sent her crashing face-first in the mud, and taunted her, yelling, “Get up, you old hag! Get up and fight me!” Sobbing and gasping, Kathy rolled over to her hips, continued to back slowly away with her hands up, pleading for mercy.
       Once in her car wash again, Kathy looked around at the crowd. Bottom lip out a mile, pouting and furious, Kathy threw herself at Sam, tackling her down. The two engaged in a last, all out, body on body battle, wrestling with all they had left. Hands in hands, body on body, legs entwined, feet rubbing together, they rolled around the unforgiving cement floor. Sam owned Kathy. Sam ended up on top, pounding her. Kathy’s legs jolted in spasms, but she had lost to a better woman. Kathy’s eyes shut tightly, her mouth wide open but silent, as Sam worked her over. Sam finally stopped, standing over the shattered blonde. Sam pulled Kathy to her knees by a hand full of blond hair. Weeping more from shame than pain, Kathy Kendal groveled on her knees at Samantha Bryant’s feet. The older blonde literally begged the younger redhead for mercy aloud, in front of the crowd.
       Sam put her foot up on Kathy’s raised thigh, posing with her. She demanded to know, “Are you ever going to go after my guy again?”
       Kathy whined, sobbing, “Noooo! I’m sorry! I’m sorrieeee!”
       Sam shoved the aging but beautiful blonde down and wiped her muddy foot all over Kathy’s face. Sam leapt up and executed a body slam on Kathy. Lying on unyielding cement, Sam’s superior body practically demolished Kathy’s. Kathy’s feet shot up reflexively, and then dropped awkwardly. Sam then scooped her helpless, beaten enemy up and dumped her hips first down into a garbage can. The aging blonde looked around, face blood red in shame, sobbing hard, as clients, employees, and a few ex-lovers laughed at her.
       Sam returned to the car to a round of applause. She slid in beside me, absolutely spent. She looked up at me, cut, bruised, tears trickling from her reddened eyes. A fragile but wide smile broke across her face, like a long-lost ray of sunshine peaking out from behind vanishing storm clouds. “I did good?”
       I brushed back her tears. “Angel, you did great!”
       Confidence fully restored, the vivacious, bold, brash beauty I had fallen in love with had finally returned. Samantha Bryant was back for good!

This marks the return of Samantha, the girl last seen in my “British Babe vs. All American Girl” stories. I hope you enjoyed it.

petelv

Re: Slippery and Sudsy, Wet and Wild: Catfight at a Car Wash
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 10:19:41 AM »
A great victory for Samantha.  Thank you for posting this exciting story.

pete

Offline Zod

• I love catfights!
Re: Slippery and Sudsy, Wet and Wild: Catfight at a Car Wash
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 11:49:04 PM »
Very nice, Welcome back Sam.