News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tribgirls G.R. Valediction

• 8 Replies

Offline boyks

Tribgirls G.R. Valediction
« on: January 21, 2015, 05:47:52 PM »
I don't know if anyone else here has seen this retirement post from G.R.
Here is a link if you fancy giving it a read but be prepared for a wall of text http://www.dww.at/dww/information/about_EmotionalE.asp. I would like to hear other peoples thoughts on this.

I myself have given it a quick read and overall it seems to be half self pity and half venom aimed at vaguely defined enemies, but I'm not here to comment his personal problems no the part that grabbed my attention was this particular section:  

"If someone wants to purchase “DWW et al” or just part of our products, so then please contact me. But if there is no offer at a reasonable but realistic price then I’m going to throw it all in the dump or just destroy it, because for the sake of my life I’ll need a new start from scratch, as hard and sad that might sound for many of you. The current muddling plunges me even deeper into a mental hole and if that continues for much longer then it’ll be me who’s going to end up in the dump.

Those who want to help and those who are still feeling some gratitude and who want to support me and DWW and those who want to have all our content because they don’t want to miss it, can do so by accepting my offer, namely being able to download everything by getting unlimited downloads or alternatively getting everything on a hard drive (the latter for EU customers only). That would help me and DWW a lot and finally it would make some hope and confidence. By the end of December this website will continue to exist with its current content. From January 2015 pretty much of that content will get removed forever. If nobody would like to purchase the rights then this content will end up in the dump and it’ll never be seen again and it’ll never return. Therefore this is the last chance for you to download and to get still all of the currently available videos.

What happens to the thousands of still unreleased and unseen videos that were produced earlier than 2006. What happens to the still unreleased videos on tapes that are waiting for digitization? Honestly, I don’t know. If that sale succeeds and if there will be a financial basis – perhaps made possible with all your help, support and due to your still existing interest - then I'll try to release some of the unreleased ones during the following 6 months. Especially from the period prior to 2006 there are many great videos available. Missing those would be a pity. However, I cannot promise anything at all regarding the release of unreleased videos, simply because I don’t know about how my health situation is evolving. I had desperately tried doing that before summer and even announced that as you know very well, but once you start to have optimistic plans, often the “ax hits your neck the next day” - and finally my health prohibited for that plan being fulfilled."

Now I first discovered tribgirls back in 2011 and thus came in pretty much as the site went into decline, over the course of a year I watched as the new releases dried up and G.R. became argumentative on his forums when customers complained about delays and him telling us about new releases only to release scenes that had been made years before but just had never been put up on the site before. The final nail in the coffin for the site was when the forums where closed in late 2012 and several topics were deleted, over the last few years I have every so often checked back with tribgirls in the hopes that at least G.R. might release the remaining content that he has in the film database, with hopes of picking up some scenes that I like the look of.

But now we have this statement in which he states he'll destroy all this unreleased content he has, but why? Why hold onto this stuff that over the years he could of made plenty of sales off, instead he has held on to it for years never making any money and now wants to destroy it if no one buys it all in one go for a large amount of money. I just cant believe this behavior it seems just so childish. Anyway I hope some does pick up his back catalog and makes it available for purchase, if I had the funds myself I would take him up on this "offer" but as it is I dont and will be very sad that he is going to destroy something that I enjoy so much.

Oh well I guess all I can say is shit happens.

Edit: omg just had a look at the film database on Tribgirls, he has 70 scenes all just sitting there doing nothing but gathering dust this is just lame
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 09:45:32 PM by boyks »

Online BustyJasmine

Re: Tribgirls G.R. Valediction
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 11:29:43 PM »
Yeah I've been asking and wanting to get some of those scenes released for purchase for years. And reading all of that post on their website really is very, very sad to read, it's heartbreaking really, that he's been plunged into such a depressing state because of all the the negative, posting, writing, complaining, attacking, by competitors and the general public??!

I hope he finds a buyer and gets paid something in the realm of what he's deserved and finds some peace, because he really was a pioneer, and he damn well would have gotten that statue.

Maybe I'm from the old school and know what this company has brought the community over the years, if it closes it is indeed a sad, sad day.

Ugh. :(

Seems to be the way of the internet world these days, attacking, complaining, trolling.

Edit: Going to try and purchase the entire Tribgirls library, wish I had found out about it before the deadline. Don't want that lost to history or the trash if noone gets it. :(
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 12:10:53 AM by BustyJasmine »
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline boyks

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 08:32:13 AM »
Try to save the unreleased stuff too as judging by the pics there looks to be a few gems in there, I cant believe that he's had an Olga Biker scene with Christine this and never sold it on the site.

Hope you succeed in your attempts. I'm gonna try ask if there's anyway he can get me a selection of just the unreleased stuff 

Offline boyks

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 02:23:50 PM »
Just had this response:
"hello,

I will see what I can do if I can find what you want.

wehre did you find that "Internal fights"? could you provide me with links please?"

I may soon have some of the unreleased fights wish I had the funds to grab the lot but no.

Offline TheBear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 04:10:46 AM »
Maybe if their shit didn't cost an arm and a leg, and didn't use an idiotic token system, they'd be more viable.

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 06:25:54 AM »
ahhh dww has been around for a long time.  One of the first web fight i ever saw was a simple wrestling match from dww.  They would even give away free videos during christmas.  I don't know all the details, but it seems who ever split and made fighting dolls took all the main chicks and its seems all the energy.  It will be sad to see dww go and for all that content to just go poof.  You would think they would make it available for all.    This makes me wonder how many good tanya kicks videos are gone forever.

Offline boyks

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 06:12:43 PM »
Yeah Marek took the girls over with him when he set up Fighting dolls and Trib dolls but unfortunately more love has been shown too FD although the number of releases on TD has increased now. But the ladies are getting on a bit and any new ladies all seem to be around the same age as well which is dulling my interest, and when you pair that with the fact that most scenes just don't have the same kind of energy that Tribgirls had, I have found myself looking back through Tribgirls scenes that I have ignored in the past. Its obvious that they are not hitting the mark anymore either when there are posts with titles like this "WILL WE EVER SEE A TRUE SEXFIGHT EVER AGAIN???"

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2015, 07:14:55 PM »
i agree with Bear
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Wink3319

• My fetish is watching lesbian sexfights.
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 10:24:08 AM »
I think we can all agree that G.R. was a pioneer in the field. He has produced some stuff that hasn't been reached since. I also think that some critical mistakes were made that brought down the entire company and as for the good he also was responsible for that. For one, there were the spin-offs Fighting-Dolls, Tribb-dolls but also Foxy Combat. Hana originally was a DWW fighter. She took along a bunch of sexy fighters when she opened her shop in 2007.

Also, when I came accross G.R.'s farewell note, I did contact him about all this stuff. I took him up on one of his offers. We were also talking about the unreleased stuff. My understanding was that quite some work needed to go into it to make it a salable (or even viewable) product. So, even though I am as sad as the next guy that valuable footage will be lost, I would not invest in it - mainly, I don't have the time for any of this. If you are considering bitching around why G.R. hasn't released any of this stiff earlier then consider the fact that some effort needs to go into it. If your business is failing and you are not making the revenue you will have to cut down on cost (and effort for that matter) and eventually leave the field altogether. That is already pretty tough. However, I find it unfair to bitch around why he didn't do this or that if one hasn't even given it a shot on his own. It may sound very easy to release this or that if one doesn't see the effort going into it.

For my own part, I will get the footage that I can get a hold on for private use from G.R. I also think that Trib-dolls has degraded over time. It has turned into a lesbo-site. I am a big customer there still, but I don't like the development. However, I was more than pleasently surprised to find 2 new foxy fights on Foxy Combat just last week! After not doing any sexfighting / tribadism for about 2 years they started again. Their encounters are always competitive. So their trib-fights even though they are very few and far between are my most favorite. Also, their girls are a dream come true. 10 out of 10 for every single one of them. That puts them appart from Trib-dolls or worse still: catfight-connection (I like their content but most girls are just plain ugly). Also, from my perspective the sites themselves are quite modern (that goes for both trib-dolls and foxy combat).