News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

chest grabbing

• 8 Replies

Offline fightjunky

chest grabbing
« on: February 11, 2015, 06:55:23 PM »
In your opinion, what video has the best chest grabbing action? Ive seen `best breast` by tk, best ive seen yet. Any suggestions?

Offline shinobi

Re: chest grabbing
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 12:03:02 AM »
I have not seen "Best Chest", but my favorite titfight is between Lori and Tammy, two Russian gals.  It can be found on www.clips4sale.com, Catfight Planet Clip Store/Studio 6073.  Lori and Tami engage in various catfight contests, but the titfight portion can be found at the end of Rough Rally 2a and the beginning of Rough Rally 2b, both of which can be found on page 9 of the Catfight Planet Clip Store/Studio 6073.  While these two ladies are both standing, they mutually squeeze each others breasts until one says, "stop."  This is a best 2 out of 3 contest and goes for 3 rounds!  The first round lasts for almost 4 minutes, which is absolutely amazing considering the nature of the contest!  At times the girls would release their grip on their opponent and and either attempt to protect or grasp their aching tits, at which point the ref would shout "same," telling them to return to a mutual breast grip.  During these times Tami would often sneak in a good nipple twist on poor Lori!  These beautiful women only wear the tiniest of thongs for the titfight, and all the action is completely unscripted and unstaged; this is a real contest that each lady takes very seriously.

Offline shinobi

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 12:05:20 AM »
Here is a picture of Lori and Tammy waiting for the whistle to start their titfight.

Offline fightjunky

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 07:49:25 PM »
Thank u! Cant wait to check that out!

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 06:55:46 PM »
One of my favorites is Chantelle Fox vs. Toony from catzreview.com.  This is a fully competitive topless catfight & Toony viciously attacks Chantelle's 32F tits until Chantelle gives up.  By the end of the fight you can see the bruises around Chantelle's nipples.  A short but intense fight.  Sadly, Chantelle did not fight again after this one.  A couple of pics on my profile.

Offline itty_bitty_ginny

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 03:19:43 PM »
One of my favorites is Chantelle Fox vs. Toony from catzreview.com.  This is a fully competitive topless catfight & Toony viciously attacks Chantelle's 32F tits until Chantelle gives up.  By the end of the fight you can see the bruises around Chantelle's nipples.  A short but intense fight.  Sadly, Chantelle did not fight again after this one.  A couple of pics on my profile.

I may have to check this one out - watching some fat tits get mauled sounds right up my alley!
I beat up fat titted bitches!!!

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 08:12:02 PM »
excellent settling issues like females should!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 04:46:05 AM »
Big Boob Battles is one of the best. You can get it for $20.
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline fightjunky

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 06:05:54 PM »
Where? What studio?