News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lyndsy Fonseca vs Ashley Greene in a fantasy stripper catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
Lyndsy Fonseca vs Ashley Greene in a fantasy stripper catfight
« on: February 24, 2015, 11:55:03 PM »
Had this scenario in my head for a few days and wanted to try something a little bit different on this poll and see how well it works.  Instead of the celebrities fighting under the usual circumstance, I am going to put the in different scenarios and professions.

Both Lyndsy and Ashley are rival strippers at the same Bourbon Street strip club when tempers finally flare up during a wild night at the club. Which beauty would win and prove she is the queen of the club sending the other home thoroughly embarrassed?  (Will write a much more in depth scenario for the fight as soon I can, so keep checking for that update.)

Lyndsy Fonseca:  28 years old, 5 foot 5 and 119 pounds vs Ashley Greene: 28 years old, 5 foot 5 and 110 pounds.

Photos of Lyndsy:

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
Re: Lyndsy Fonseca vs Ashley Greene in a fantasy stripper catfight
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 11:56:52 PM »
Photos of Ashley:

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 03:09:18 AM »
The club was packed well beyond capacity on Mardi Gras night and the club was flowing with dollar bills seemingly everywhere.  Every girl working that night was extremely happy, well almost everyone.

Lyndsy Fonseca sat on a plush red couch all by herself drinking on her fourth Jameson and coke of the night getting a little tipsy and watching angrily as Ashley Greene was on stage just beginning her performance and every man, and woman, in attendance had already crowded around the stage to watch her.  The same thing had been going on night after night and Lyndsy was getting extremely agitated as all the money and attention that could be hers was going to Ashley once again and Lyndsy knew that Ashley let her hear ALL about it at the end of the night just like she always did.

Tonight though would be different, at least Lyndsy thought as she finished the rest of her drink, she was not going to sit here and let Ashley out do her once again.  Fonseca pulled herself up from off the couch and began angrily marching towards the stage pushing and shoving Ashley’s adoring fans out of her way heading toward the stage on a mission.

As Lyndsy made it to her destination, Ashley’s eyes immediately gravitated toward her and gave her rival a cocky smile before whispering, “here to see the show and maybe learn a thing or two?”  This was the tipping point that set Lyndsy off completely as she let out a scream like a hell cat and grabbed both of Greene’s ankles and yanked Ashley ass first onto the stage and started to try and pull her off of it and onto the floor, “I’m tired of having to deal with you night after night, but after tonight I won’t be having that problem any longer!” 

As Lyndsy was dragging Ashley off the stage, Greene was able to wiggle her legs free and used them to shove Fonseca backwards about six feet as Ashley stepped down to the club floor, “I’m prettier than you, a better dance than you, and I guess now you are going to learn first had that I’m a better fighter than you!”  Greene then kicked off her high heels while Fonseca also discarded her heels and grinned at her rival ready to go.  Then like a flash of lightning, both women charged toward one another reaching outward for one another’s hair.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 12:16:54 PM »
This is a great match up. It will be a hell of a fight all the way thru. I love how you start your scenario out. Great stuff!

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 04:44:44 PM »
I am pretty excited to see how this one turns out - both ladies are amazing, but I went with Lyndsey Fonseca for this one as I think she has the edge!    Regardless, should be a fantastic bout and you are off to a great start!!