News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling - my new blog with pics + 2 more blogs

• 72 Replies

Offline battleloverj

• used to irl now mostly cyber. also wife vs.wife
You can put me down for the Mature Moms and Housewives in Combat idea! There is just not enough of that to be found and the interest is so high for it.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
Me too, Mature Moms and housewives in combat. Love the idea and also liked your other blogs.  thanks for sharing

Offline grospiere

wow, for the new photos added in the agony of defeat in women's wrestling.

very good photos.

Offline grospiere

your last add of photos in the agony of deveat in women's wrestling ars wonderfull.  We can see all the pain they got

Offline grospiere

again you add more photos in "the agony of defeat in women's wrestling".  Wonderfull to see how these women fight!

Offline grospiere

Again, you add more beautiful photos in your blog :The Agony of Defeat in Women’s Wrestling.
A must to watch.

Offline grospiere

Again, you add more wonderfull photos in the agonny of defeat in women's wrestling

Offline grospiere

again, in the agony of defeat in women's wrestling blog many good photos are there, and  short stories on women wrestling blog some new good stories with a lot of good photo are added. 

Thank's for those photos and stories.

Offline grospiere

Others photos are add in "the agony of defeat in womans's wrestling".  They are very good,

Offline grospiere

other very good photos are added in the The Agony of Defeat in Women’s Wrestling.  A must to see.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
xtributex,

I don't indicate the names of the producers on each of my photos.  I don't endorse any particular producer and the photos are for entertainment purposes only.  Nothing more.  I try to make them as fictitious and random as possible.   That being said, if I have the info on a particular photo or photo set, I will gladly share it with anyone who asks.  As such, the photo you refer to is from Fighting Dolls.  It is from Video FD1772 - Beata (36 yrs old, 126 lb) vs Bonie (24 yrs old, 130 lb).

Wrstlvr.

Offline grospiere

Again, it's a must to see, very good photos.  Thank's for your work.

Merci, elles sont réellement merveilleuses tes photo.  Il faut absolument les voir.

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
Love your sight with mature women fights.nothing beats it.Keep up the good work
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????