News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling - my new blog with pics + 2 more blogs

• 72 Replies

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
Will there be a part four of the mom tells her son about her wrestling fetish?  Seemed like she was about to go into detail about some of her more sexual encounters?
 ;)

I mentioned before that I don't receive that many comments, so it's difficult for me to gauge the reaction of the readers.  I wasn't too sure about the reaction of that story (mother showing her adult son some wrestling pics of her wearing next to nothing).  But hey, it all about fetish and fantasy, right?.  There appears to be some interest from you, so stay tuned as I will continue that story.  The mom has lots of pics to show her son.  I'll share them with you in the next part of the story.  I'll send you a PM when the story is uploaded.

Thanks.     

Offline al2468

• God Member
great work- thanks- have you considered a blog using staredowns and pre-fight buildup? i'm sure many would enjoy.

Offline grospiere

always good photo in The AGONY OF DEFEAT in Women’s Wrestling. Would like to be the husband of those fighters.

Offline Chrissie

• fascinated by wrestling
Enjoyed the stories about the mature ladies wrestling. Appreciate your efforts. Well done.
Time is precious, waste it wisely.................

Offline grospiere

very good story in your blog.  Wow, I really enjoy it

Offline bevfight03

thanks so much for sharing with us.  especially enjoy the look on the faces of the defeated women.  says it all.  hope there is more to come.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Great stuff! The Agony of Defeat and the Mature Women are my favorites, but they're all worthwhile. Very good work and I appreciate the time & effort!

Offline grospiere

As usual, very good pictures of women fighting in The Agony of Defeat in Women’s Wrestling blogspot.

Offline Gary53

• God Member
I love the stories and pictures. When will you post new stories?

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
To "alwaysready".  Thank you for your message.  You inspired me to add 7 or 8 posts tonight.  Feel free to check out my Agony of Defeat blog.  I also left you a PM. 

To "Gary53", I have about 6 or 7 unfinished stories that I just haven't had time to complete.  I always attach pics to my stories and sometimes I just don't have enough time to find the right pics.  Anyway, I'll try to finish at least a couple within the next week or so.  I can send you a message when I post them.  In fact, write me at wrstlvr@gmail.com and I'll send you something personal that I wasn't planning on posting here.

Cheers, 

Wrstlvr

Offline grospiere

ho, as usual, good photos in the agony of defeat in women's wrestling blog and very good story in short stories blog.

thank's for that.

Offline grospiere

Again, more beautiful photos in The Agony of Defeat in Women’s Wrestling.

Thank's for those wonderfull photos.

Offline Crow_666

• I am a CF lover but not a dousche bag!!
These blogs are excellent. Thanks for creating them.
<3 I'm a lover and a fighter! <3
My partner is a busy 5'5 beauty. Lots of fire in her. And looking for safe fights.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Thank you everyone for your kind words...  I wish I had more time to update all my blogs...  Knowing how much you appreciate them makes me want to post more. 

To Aptwrestling3000, I'd love to put more pics of mature women, but they are not that easy to find and although I have quite a few, unfortunately the picture quality is not that great on many of them.  This makes it even worse on my Agony of Defeat blog when I want to get a close-up of the facial expression of the struggling woman.  As for headscissors, I will keep adding more, although I have some very good ones where you can barely see the facial expression, but you know she's in agony.  I only post pics where you can see their expression.  Anyway, you can expect lots more pics of mature women in agony and head scissors like these...

{alt}

{alt}

Cheers,

Wrstlvr

Offline grospiere

very good pictures, you've got.  And what match those women did