News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

'Katy Perry's Surprising Height Revision', and: Adele vs Katy Perry

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
A controversial question...is perhaps the question about...

..Katy Perry's height

I used to be convinced that Katy's widespread official listing as 5'8" in height is the correct one, but not so long ago I had to revise that conviction through some real life experience.
Katy Perry is in fact not at all of such a tall height, and even the sometimes claimed opinion that she's more like 5'7" instead is still a generous estimate - she may not even be quite that.
On one occasion while I was around her I stood next to a girl who, without the perhaps 1 inch heels she was wearing, would have been  5'6" - 5'6.5" in height, maybe 5'7" at the very most, and when later the same girl stood shoulder to shoulder with Katy who wore very similar heels they were pretty much the same height.
Through that and through standing close to her myself, I've become rather sure that Katy is in fact not the tall woman she's mostly been claimed to be, but rather somewhere from 5'6.5" to 5'7" at the very most - but by no means anywhere near 5'8".

Considering that, it also makes sense that Katy seems about an inch shorter than Rihanna - who really is 5'8" - in every picture which shows the two women standing next to each other, or that some tall women in high heels, like Robin Roberts or Adriana Karembeu, have dwarfed her so much that Katy almost didn't reach their chins.  

Katy Perry is far from being a midget, but standing in a crowd not wearing very high heels she's in fact barely above average height, and shorter than countless females around her.
If you line her up with singers like Rihanna, Adele, Taylor Swift, Kesha, Keri Hilson, Iggy Azalea, and many more, all in bare feet, she's the smallest, with all of them towering over her.

...Sometimes seeing real life is apparently still very different from whatever the Internet says.

However...
...Today Katy has to get through a struggle against her rival singer Adele, after losing her patience and self control because Adele teased her about what she mockingly called a 'Grammy award comparison between them'.
The award winning singer who in the past carried home armfuls of Grammy awards while Katy has never even had a single one of them made fun of Katy, telling her jokingly that if she was more successful and sold more albums she could perhaps 'at least save up for a Grammy and buy herself one, one of these days'.
Katy didn't see the funny side of Adele's sadistic stabs at her dignity, and feeling that her rival humiliated her with a kind of ammunition which hit her unprotected and which she couldn't combat because the win through bare facts was obviously on Adele's side, she returned Adele's insult by calling her a 'stupid, fat, stuffy cow'.
Now, it was Adele's turn to be sour rather than amused.
'Oh, see there!' she replied, 'The undisputed "breathy whining voice" princess whom I sing flat against a brick wall with my set of pipes has got her sore spot punched!'
Thinking she has paid Katy back by ridiculing her singing, Adele laughed, and Katy went crimson from anger.
'You arrogant, fucking fat walrus, I'll sing you into a trash can!! Anytime!!!' - She screamed the last words at Adele, who now began to shout, too.
'You deluded bubble pop whore with a brain the size of a walnut!! What you call fat is the body of a real woman, and I've got muscles!! Yeah, muscles, not soft skin tissue over a bundle of bones like you!'
Katy directs a mock laugh at Adele while in reality she wants to scratch the other woman's eyes out of her head, 'You conceited piece of shit! Do you want to have a serious try against me, huh? You want to see who's really the better singer? And has got more brawn in her arms? Try me, girl, just tell me you've got the guts to take me on, and I'll show you!'
Defiantly, Katy looks up at the taller woman, standing so close to her now that their bodies slightly touch, and Adele darts a poisonous stare down into the smaller woman's eyes.
'Sure...armwrestle me, you poor thing, let me show you how I snap your puny arms in two. And sing against me, just to let me blast you away.'
Adele looks amused at her own words, and Katy retorts, calmly now, and menacingly, almost in a hissing whisper, 'You're so overrated, and so pathetically proud of your ridiculous childish awards - okay, I'll show you what a real voice is to sing a song with, but don't come to cry on my shoulder when you lose your five or ten fans because they desert you and join me! And don't whine and cry when I bend your fat pathetic arms round your shoulder blades until they nearly come off!'

The two competitive women confront each other in a battle of voices, strength of arms, boob fight in a bear hug, and, finally, a kissing competition where the girl with less sexual self control will give in to the other...

Katy's performance to compete with Adele's:

http://youtu.be/oLTwkY9ckLs

Adele's performance to compete with Katy's:

http://youtu.be/Cd1IvYKaBx4

Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'7, 59kg, cup D

Adele: 26 years, 5'9", 85kg, cup D

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 10:44:56 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: 'Katy Perry's Surprising Height Revision', and: Adele vs Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 09:13:23 PM »
Pictures above: Katy Perry meeting 6'1" Adriana Karembeu reveals much about the myth of Katy being very tall - when on that night Katy coincidentally wears only a modest version of heels the wonder bra model dwarfs her considerably.

Pictures below: Katy
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:26:30 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 09:31:33 PM »
Below: Another revealing moment about Katy's alleged impressive height and appearance - standing between two tall, well built and rather muscular female TV presenters, she looks surprisingly small, and even somewhat fragile.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:45:28 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 09:49:22 PM »
Adele loves to humiliate Katy showing off her awards - coveted but unattained by her rival - aware that Katy is powerless to answer Adele's ridicule. She also thinks that she can crush Katy bodily with ease, and ridicule her all the more after. From defeating her in singing to pinning the smaller woman in arm wrestling, she looks forward to proving to Katy she's the better woman.

Katy does not hold back with her opinion that Adele is very overrated as a singer, and that she is actually better than Adele. She is fed up with her rival's ridicule, and bragging of her Grammy awards. Katy has no doubts that not only vocally but also with brute strength she'll show Adele back in her place, defeating her, and teaching her a much needed lesson in humility.

Pictures below: Adele
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:56:24 PM by herboyfriend »