News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Two guys get their sisters to fight...from Cavalier

• 6 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Two guys get their sisters to fight...from Cavalier
« on: October 07, 2009, 11:50:49 PM »
http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

Remember that girl in high school you always thought about when you jerked off?  Well that’s my sister Jill.  She was the head cheerleader and “Miss” everything.  Guys were always swarming the house trying to score.  The benefit for me was all her hot friends were running around our house, usually with very little clothes on.  I know she’s my big sister, but hot is hot. Jill loved to tease me by leaving the bathroom door open as she came out of the shower or her bedroom door cracked as she was getting dressed.  I couldn’t help but peek. She would show me her tits and pussy and tell me how a woman likes to be touched.  I learned a hell of a lot more about sex from her than my parents and it made me laugh at some of the bullshit sex ideas my guy friends had. Our bedrooms were right beside each other, and one night while I was jerking off, I must have been going at it so hard I was shaking the bed, Jill came into my room. She asked what I was doing and I said “nothing”. Well I was pitching a pretty good tent so it was obvious. I was scared she was going to run and tell my Dad, but she set beside me on my bed and pulled back the covers. Jill put her soft hands around my shaft and started to stroke me.  I knew what we were doing was wrong, but no way did I want her to stop. She leaned over and spit on my dick to make it slicker, I quietly asked her to put her mouth on it, she shook her head “no” but whispered “maybe sometime” and smiled.  I was afraid to cum, but that made me shoot all over the place.  Jill left me there but soon came back with a wet towel and cleaned me up.  Before she went back to her room she gave me a sisterly kiss on the cheek and said “now we can both get some sleep”.  For a long time I was worried our parents would find out but it never happened and we went on having a normal brother-sister relationship.

Jill went away to college in Tallahassee and I was playing High School football and dating lots of hot girls.  She came home for the summer between her freshman and sophomore year and mostly hung out by our pool working on her tan.  My friend Billy always had a crush on Jill and when he found out she was home, he couldn’t wait to come over. Billy has an older sister, Beth. I had a crush on Beth and we had made out a few times, but it never went any further, even though I wanted it too. Beth is slightly taller than Jill with long blonde hair and long legs with a great ass.  Her tits are smaller that Jill’s, but Jill got a boob job as a graduation present and all the girls that didn’t hate her before hated her after that. I knew Beth didn’t like my sister, she thought Jill had stopped her from making the cheerleading squad when she was a freshman in High School.  Truth was, Beth just wasn’t full developed then, and she made it easily the following year.  After Jill left town, Beth had said if she ever saw her again she’d “rip off those fake tits”.  I guess she thought my sister would never find out.

Billy came over and we headed out to the pool to hang out with Jill. She had been out there most of the morning and when I saw what she was wearing I had to catch my breath.  It was the tiniest bikini I had ever seen and I knew she wouldn’t be wearing it if Mom and Dad were home. Billy’s eyes were as big as pool balls as he took in every inch of my sister’s body. “Like my suit?” she was trying not to laugh as she looked at our faces.  The bikini was just two little blue triangles over her nipples and what seemed like an even tinier triangle over her pussy.  She told us she bought it for a bikini contest over Spring Break and naturally she won.  Jill had been lying on a deck chair but she stood up and gave us both a 360 degree view of her firm body.  Jill's about 5’6” with shoulder length reddish brown hair., she has great legs, a sweet round ass and oversized silicone stuffed titties. I know she enjoyed teasing Billy and I could tell she liked him.  We messed around the pool for awhile, then after lunch we just sat around and talked.  Jill asked Billy how Beth was, he just responded with “she’s fine”.  Then Jill said “I hear she’s been trash talking about me.”  Neither Billy or I knew how to answer, so we just sat there.  “Well tell her if she wants to fight me, she knows where I am.” My sister sounded very serious. “You’d fight Beth?” I said and I’m sure my voice was shaking. “I’ll kick her ass little brother, would you like to watch?” Jill already knew the answer to that question. Billy and I both were shaking out heads “yes” with big dumb grins on our faces. We talked about it a little more and I was getting more excited with every word.  Billy called his sister to tell her Jill wanted to fight.  I was praying Beth would agree, I was listening in as Billy tried to get her to fight my sister.  I could tell from her reaction she was shocked and not ready to do it.  Billy told her Jill knew everything she’s been saying about her and had called her a “flat little slut”.  He knew this would really piss Beth off, she’s got nice tits, their just not as big as Jill’s. Billy hung up the phone and with a big smile on his face he said “let’s go!”

I drove us to Beth’s house, Jill got in the back seat with Billy.  I could see them in the rear view mirror and Jill was rubbing Billy’s hard on through his jeans.  It was about a 20 minute drive and along the way Jill pulled out Billy’s cock and started sucking him off.  I could hardly drive as I had to watch, I could even tell Jill was looking at me, showing me how hot she looked with a dick in her mouth. I could hear Billy grunt as he came in my sister’s throat, then we were in their driveway.  Billy walked us into an empty living room. We heard Beth yell for him to come to her room.  Billy came back out and said Beth was willing to fight, but it she was “getting ready” and she wanted to know what Jill was wearing to fight in.  Jill was still just in her tiny bikini and said “tell her it doesn’t matter because she’ll be naked before I’m done with her.”  Billy told us to wait in his bedroom and he’d let us know when Beth was ready.

My heart was pounding and I couldn’t help but feel like something would happen and I wouldn’t get to see them fight.  Jill could tell how excited I was and she locked the door and said “remember when I told you ‘maybe sometime’?”  My eyes lit up and she got down on her knees and pulled out my swollen cock.  She slid her wet mouth up and down my cock until I thought my veins would pop open.  I knew this was all kinds of wrong, but she looked up at me and said “its okay, you can cum in my mouth.”  My jizz sprayed all over her face and she licked most of it up while the rest ran down and glistened on her tits.  Jill went into the bathroom to clean up and I heard Bill call “we’re ready!”

Jill and I walked out into the living room, there was plenty of open carpeted area for our sisters to fight.  I looked at Billy and his face was flushed red like mine.  I wondered it he and Beth had been doing what Jill and I had just done.  Beth finally came into the room, she was wearing a floral print bra and panties set and looked amazing, but I could tell she was nervous. Jill got right in her face and said “You ready to do this bitch?” Beth just slapped my sister hard across the face and the fight was on!

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 08:34:33 AM by Mr. Cavalier »

Offline shinjigundam

• Titfights are cool
Re: Two guys get their sisters to fight...from Cavalier
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 05:20:02 AM »
Cavalier......you tease! XD

petelv

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 08:57:04 AM »
I hope more of this story gets posted soon please.

pete

Maria_NHB

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 09:22:02 AM »
LOL

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 04:49:02 PM »
I hope more of this story gets posted soon please.

pete

well, since you said "please"    :)  Look for it soon...

petelv

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 05:09:11 PM »
Thank you Mr Cavalier.

pete

Offline shinjigundam

• Titfights are cool
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 04:20:13 AM »
i look forword to the rest of this story. Thank you Mr. Cavalier