News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Midnight Rumble

• 0 Replies

Offline cfwboy

Midnight Rumble
« on: October 08, 2009, 01:05:41 AM »
Hey guys I'm new to this site. Here's one I wrote years ago. Hope some of you enjoy.  

I kicked the covers back, completely off me.... ..it was hot, laying there in my soft
queen sized bed..........I looked over at the clock..11:10 PM.. I assumed, since it
still dark outside my bedroom window. I had pulled a double shift yesterday and an
early one this morning, I was so glad I didn't have to close tonight or I'd still be there till
 3AM..........as it was I had come home at 3PM and immediately went to bed..
as I stretched out my 5'5" inch frame I felt relaxed and very rested. Which is probably why the damn phone ringing like six times in the last 15 minutes had not annoyed me.
I wondered who was calling this late...........probably my live in Mark's store, I assumed
as he had answered it quickly...on the first ring or two each time. I looked down at my
prone body.......I could see quite well from the light shining out from the bathroom door,
I had apparently left it on when I fell asleep earlier that afternoon. I looked good I thought........laying there in my usual sleeping attire........a thin white cotton tank top
......this one midriff baring and my sexy little white thong that barely contained my
my neatly shaved and trimmed bush. My skin was smooth and well tanned from several trips to the tanning salon...and I was firm and fit from my daily workout routine.....   I got up and went to the bathroom...........after I
pee'd I looked in the mirror and ran a brush trough my shoulder blade length blond
hair. I heard the phone ring again....." who in the hell is that" I wondered out loud.
I waited for Mark to answer it......then I gently, quietly picked up the extension
on the night stand.
  " I said NO" I heard Mark say thought the receiver.
  " But why not" I heard the voice of a women on the other end.
  " Because I have a girlfriend, and you have a husband for God's sake" Mark spoke again.
  " But he doesn't care............he told you that earlier " I recognized the voice of Lisa,
a horny little Mexican chick that worked for Mark." And I'm a lot better lay than your
little tittied, blond girlfriend"
  " I really doubt that, honestly" Mark responded to her "Now just forget about it, and stop calling me," He hung up the phone.
   I hung up the extension...........just a little bit pissed........and walked down the stairs of our little one bedroom studio apartment.
   Mark was sitting on the tan colored over stuffed couch.........watching a Def Lepard
video on MTV.
   "Who was that " I pretended ignorance.
   " You don't wanna know" Mark half smiled.
   " No,really, is there a problem at the store" I continued my charade.
   " No, it was Lisa" I admired his honesty.
   " At it again is she" I asked. Mark had told me about her blatant proposition twice
before...........how she had even gotten her husband to ask him to fuck her.
   " Yeah, she's at it again" he moaned " I'm sorry if the phone woke you."
   " It didn't " I replied " Hey.........I have an idea, if she calls back again........tell her
to come on over." I figured since Mark was too nice a guy to be rude to her.......I'd put
a stop to this once and for all.
   " Do fucking what" Mark's eyes got big.
   " Tell her to come on over" I repeated " I think her and I need to talk about  this
little matter, but don't tell her I'm here......the little chickenshit cxnt probably wouldn't come if she knows I'm here."
   " What are you gonna do" Mark looked a little bewildered.
   " I'm just gonna tell her that this needs to stop" I grinned at him.
   " She probably won't call again" he told me...........But if as on cue...........the phone rang again.
   " Tell her" I ordered him...........a smile on my face.
   " Hello" Mark spoke into the receiver..........he listened for a couple of seconds.....
and the said " OK fine.........why don't you come on over........you know where it is right.............yeah .......building number 4.....apartment number 412...yeah...............your not going to bring your husband
are you.............I don't want him watching us" He looked at me and rolled his eyes.
" No of coarse Ty’s not here............she don't get off till about three." He hung up
the receiver " I hope you know what your doing ", he said to me.
   " I know exactly what I'm doing" I answered.....I had never really liked this bitch anyway.........and I had always got the impression that the feeling was mutual.
  I went over to the TV ......turned it off and reached down behind it and unplugged it from the wall.
   " Hey roll this into the dining room" I instructed Mark.
   " Hey what are you doing " Mark looked confused
   " Just clearing some space" I said as I went to the matching tan overstuffed love
seat, dragging it over, blocking the sliding glass door to the patio.
   " Wait a minute...........what are you planning" Mark got that bewildered look again.
   " Just move the fucking TV stand" I half shouted.......not mad at him.......just
making him fully aware of my wishes.
   He shrugged his shoulders and dutifully rolled the TV stand and its contents into
the dining room, pushing it into the corner , behind the the glass top table and chairs.
   " And move the chairs in front of the table and block it off with them" I gave further
orders. He didn't question me this time but quietly did as I asked. I walked to the front door and turned facing the living room.......surveying it closely...........we had not yet accumulated much furniture...........so what I saw was a big open space in our
plushly carpeted living room................about 16 feet wide...........20 feet deep........
the love seat to my immediate right........fully blocking the glass door.................
the big couch pushed up against the right side wall , in its customary place,the kitchen chairs, large padded ones, lined up neatly blocking the entrance to the dining room,
at the back of the living room...............the wall that formed the stair case to the left
now bare of any furnishings since he had removed the TV.
   " This should give us plenty of room" I said out loud
   " Plenty of room?.........Plenty of room for what?" he asked me.
   I just smiled at him.........and I saw his eyes grow wide.........".I think he's finally
getting it" I giggled to myself.
   " Baby are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me....a concerned tone to his
voice.
   " Completely sure" I answered.
   " OK baby, if you say so" he almost whispered " I guess I should go put some clothes on........she should she be here any minute.
   " No your robe is fine" I told him " just have a seat, and relax" I looked down at my own scantily clad body and wondered to myself if I should change..........but quickly determined that this was as good as anything.
   And then we heard a knock at the door.........I glanced at the clock hanging on the dining room wall.......straight up midnight........I motioned for him to answer the door
as I swiftly move up the staircase.......stopping about half way up.........in the dark shadow.
  Mark opened the door..........and Lisa walked in.
  " Hi sexy " she purred " I see your dressed for me"
   I looked down at her............she was dressed in a black Harley Davidson  tank top
with thin spaghetti straps........cut low plunging between her obviously bra less tits,
it was a middy exposing her hard , flat tummy. She wore a very tight , tiny little blue
jean mini skirt that buttoned in the front about three inches below her belly button.
and covered very little of her long, dark skinned well toned legs. And plain brown sandals on her feet. She was real close to my size......about an inch taller.......and
.......maybe..........five pounds heavier than my own 128 pounds................she had
long jet black hair........that fell unbound down her back.....stopping a few inches short
of her low slung skirt..............her titties appeared to be about a 34C......slightly
larger than my own 34B, but perky boobs ........and her nipples protruded .....showing
plainly as they poked out at the black cotton top she wore.....................................
   " Mind if I come in " she didn't so much as ask as announced and she sauntered into the living room.........out of my view from the staircase.............................
I quietly crept down the stairs and peered around the corner...........Mark was nervously keeping his distance.............I saw her glance around the room........obviously taken
aback by the strange arrangement of furniture...............before she could question him
about it..........I made my presence known.........................................................
   " Hello Lisa" ..........I announced ..not too loudly but with attitude........she spun around quickly............startled at the sound of my voice............and just as quickly
spun back to Mark.
   " I thought you said she wasn't here" she growled at him..........He just shrugged his
shoulders.
  " I told him to tell you that, I knew you wouldn't come if you knew I was here.........
seeing as how you came here thinking you were gonna get to fuck him."
  " I'm getting out of here ' Lisa spat  angrily in Mark's direction.
  " Now wait a minute" I spoke up " I have a proposition for you"
  " What!" Lisa asked sarcastically
  " Well we all know you want to fuck him...........which I can't blame you for that....
cause believe me it would be the best fucking you've ever got............and you can...
as long as you understand that the only way to his cock for you...........is through
me."
   Mark grimaced and shook his head no.
   Lisa raised her eyebrows " Now let me get this straight............your saying that I
can fuck him...........but all I have to do is kick your skinny little ass first?"
   " That's right...........you think your up to it tonight ......slut?"  I asked her.
   " Am I up to it " Lisa smirked " this is like Christmas........I get to do two things
that I've wanted to do for a long time." But then she swung back toward Mark " Is this
why you didn't want me to bring my husband.................so you can help her when
I start beating her ass to a pulp?"
   " I will make sure he doesn't interfere" I stated as I walked toward Mark motioning for him to sit down in one of the kitchen chairs.........with eyes as big as saucers and
mouth hanging open .......he silently complied. I reached down and untied the long
tie from his robe and I pulled his arms behind the chair..........and snugly tied
his hands to the metal frame...........and then I turned back to Lisa.........who had already kicked off her sandals..........and was unbuttoning her mini skirt...........
I watched as she shimmied it down off her hips and then stepped up and out of it....
tossing it into the corner by the front door on top of her sandals...........I noticed
immediately her see through black g-string.......her dark fairly hairy bush......totally
visible through the sheer fabric............................I felt a little tingle slither down my spine and goose bumps appear on my arms.........I had not given a second thought to it when I had told Mark to tell her to come over..........but now........with her eager
acceptance of my challenge ......and the mean look on her.. not what you would call pretty face..........but not unattractive either..........with her dark eyes......average
nose and tight pursed lips........I felt just a slight twinge of trepidation.............but
what the hell..........it was too late to back out now............................................
  "Are there any rules " she asked
  " Yeah" I replied, as I approached her........................................................ not sure where the smart ass comment came from " the rules are I hit you....................you bleed........and then you never bother my boyfriend again."
   " That's all I needed to know" she snarled.........rushing at me.....her right fist cocked
and throwing a big round house punch directly at my left eye.
   I took a step back............and throwing my head back further watched as her fist
whistled past my face......about one inch from my nose...........damn it was obvious she wasn't scared of me...............I circled to my left and she feinted another right...
but instead threw her right foot up connecting with my stomach just to the right of my
belly button..........not really hurting me ......but knocking me back a couple of steps
...............she then rushed at me again.......throwing that same right hand fist.........
I easily ducked under it and danced to my right.................................
  She growled something in Spanish then hollered " You gonna fight me or just run."
  I didn't speak but answered by quickly throwing up a left hand jab........my fist
striking her flush in the mouth........she took a step back but quickly lunged at me again............with that right fist.......I was expecting it ...and blocking it with my fore arm........I grabbed at her throat.........pushing her back hard into the wall where the
TV had originally set............her back hit the wall with a thud.........and I rushed her
intent on popping her with my own right fist..........but before I could... her right foot
shot up again and caught me flush in the belly...........this time taking some of my
wind...............I backed up and bent slightly at the waist my hand going instinctively
to the spot on my stomach where her foot had landed...............she quickly charged
at me once again throwing that right handed fist..........this time however I was unable to avoid it........and saw a flash of white light as it connected with my temple.........
knocking me sideways...........I stumbled and fell to the floor............................
I landed on my hands and knees...........and she quickly rushed to my side...........
grabbing me by the hair with both hands.........jerking violently up..........bringing me
to my knees........I let out a slight scream of pain........and quickly grabbed her by the
wrists...........easing some of the pressure her yanking was putting on my scalp.......
she was behind me as I tried to struggle to my feet.. she threw her sharp pointy knee
into the base of my spine...............causing me to pitch forward face first into the
plush, well padded carpet...................I immediately rolled onto my back............
arching it slightly from the pain............and then felt her foot stomp down on my exposed belly.........driving my back into the floor................she attempted to stomp
my belly a second time but I was able to grab her foot.........and with one hand around her ankle and the other grasping one of her middle toes......I twisted with all my
might causing her to spin on her planted foot and lose her balance falling face first
into the middle cushion of the couch............"cxnt" I heard her mutter under her breath
as she got back on her feet...............I struggled to get to one knee...........and as she
approached me hands out stretched to once again grab me by the hair........I shot
a hard right fist into her hard belly.........she let out an "oofffffff" and doubled over......
bringing her face down into range so that I punched up........connecting with my fist
solidly on her forehead.....................she fell over backwards.........landing with her back on the couch............................................I struggled to my feet........my back
still hurting from the knee to my spine....................Lisa also struggled up off the
couch..........it was obvious the fist to her forehead had had some effect...............
we traded several punches to the stomach and tits..............neither of us gaining an advantage.......................................but as I noticed her bringing her arms to her
sides in attempt to ward of my blows to her midsection I took advantage of the opening
and threw a right that connected on her left cheek just below her eye...............
Lisa's head snapped sideways her long black hair whipping around her face...........
I followed up quickly with my left hand..........this time my fist connecting solidly with her jaw............this one put her on her back again........in the middle of the couch.....
I straddled her.. my knees on the couch on either side of her legs and delivered two more punches to her left tit........................she retaliated by reaching up and grabbing
me by both tits and squeezing hard............unmercifully twisting my tender nipples...
I grabbed her by the wrists trying to wrest her hands from the vicious attack on my boobs..........only to feel her knee flash up and the bony part slam into the tender folds of my cxnt...............the force knocking me up and off the edge of the couch
........my knees simultaneously landing on the floor....................what Lisa did next
totally surprised me as she leaned up and reached over my back.............pulling
my tank top up over my shoulders and head.....................then as I untangled my arms from the light cotton fabric the bitch wrapped her legs around me and locking her ankles squeezed me hard between her powerful thighs.............I felt the air rush from
my lungs...............I began to push and scratch at her well muscled taunt thighs......
trying to free myself from the pressure on my ribs.................but without much
success.............I struggled to breath.....................feeling her lock down tighter....
Lisa was still sitting on the couch..........I was on my knees in front of her....facing
her...............trapped between her legs............I frantically tried to escape.............
I drove my fist down into her belly four times...................but the force she was
exerting on my rib cage also caused her hard stomach muscles to be be taunt
and tight.............so my fists had little if any affect on her.......................I became fearful that if I didn't do something..........and fast...........that i was going to lose this fight right here and now.............................i looked at Lisa her eyes were closed
and her face contorted as she totally concentrated on squeezing the fight out of me..
I reached up grabbing her tits and twisting her hard nipples...........she just squeezed
harder................forcing me to release my grip on her tits...I could not get a breath..
so being my last chance for survival...............I raised my right elbow...........and as
hard as I could I slammed down my pointy elbow bone into her thigh muscle............
the first didn't have much affect................but my second and third attempt caused
her reduce the pressure greatly............taking in a deep breath I slammed my elbow into her thigh a forth time ............this one causing her to scream out "SHIT" and
release me from the scissor hold..................I quickly scrambled away from her.....
relieved to be free of her crushing thighs....................I sat on the floor rubbing my
sore ribs............taking in huge gulps of air....................I looked at Mark...........
he looked extremely concerned...........but I quickly returned my gaze to Lisa........
sitting up...........vigorously trying to rub the charlie horse from her thigh................
"cxnt" she spat at me as she returned my stare " I'm going to fucking kill you"
" Well whatcha waiting for" I asked back.........as I had recovered sufficiently to once again get to my feet......Lisa rose up off the couch and charged at me
again reaching for my long blond hair..............I avoided her grasp and took hold
of her own black tresses........spinning her around.......flinging her face first into the
bare wall...........her face , tits and belly hit the wall with a dull thud.................
and I immediately threw a hard right fist into her kidney...........a low throaty sob
escaped her lips..............as I threw another hard right hand into her lower back.......
I grabbed her shoulder and spun her around..........wrapping my hand around  
the neck line of her tank top I jerked her away from the wall.................and the cocked
my right hand to punch her in the face................but as I jerked her toward me to
deliver the blow...............she jerked her whole body back.............and the thin cotton fabric of her tank top gave way...............shredding totally away from her body........
she stumbled back........hitting the wall.........not hard ...but it held her up ....keeping
her from falling............................I stood there with the torn remnants of her black
shirt in my hand..................we were now both stripped to our g-strings...............
a thin film of sweat coating both our bodies..............I allowed myself to admire her
sexy firm body............her dark skin glistening from the sweat.............her big firm
tits.........with their dark nipples.......totally hard and erect ....her flat hard belly.....
the skin slightly reddened from the blows delivered by my fists...........................
her hair was disheveled and some clung to her sweat soaked face, neck and shoulders
............I was tired and sore...........but far from ready to give up.............I could tell from the glare that Lisa gave me...........she felt the same way......