News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Midnight Rumble (conclusion)

• 3 Replies

Offline cfwboy

Midnight Rumble (conclusion)
« on: October 08, 2009, 01:09:19 AM »
one thing I had to admit......................this bitch was tough.................and she knew
how to fight.............I had been in a few fights with chicks before..............but never
with a hellcat like this..................I threw Lisa's tattered top to the floor.........and got
ready to resume our battle................she came at me............and we simultaneously
dug our hands into each others hair...........and began jerking each other around the room.................it was hurting me terribly ..........but from Lisa shrieks i could tell I wasn't the only one.....................we both fought to keep our feet as we tugged
violently...................our feet and legs trying to trip the other.............our hair pulling
battle took us all over the room................Lisa slammed me hard into the wall, back
first.............causing me to cry out in pain..............but I returned the favor taking
great pride in her shriek of anguish................................we jerked each other toward
the love seat ................where we tumbled over the arm ...onto the cushion..........
and with a thud onto the floor..................we both regained or feet .....never relinquishing our death grip on each others flowing mane..............and back against the wall.............where Lisa's back smacked against the white sheet rock cruelly.........
I took the opportunity to deliver two hard knees to her stomach........as she was pressed against the wall.......................but she spun me around and threw her knee
at me twice also.........the first landing in my gut.........just below my belly button...
the second squarely on the bone above my cxnt.......
the second causing a sob of pain to gurgle up from my throat............................
but I held fast to her long black hair..........we ended up jerking each other toward the couch..................where we both fell across the arm on to the soft overstuffed cushions...........I was on top.............with Lisa,s sweaty body writhing beneath.......
Our topless tits rubbed together..our sweat soaked bellys slithered over each other..
I threw two more hard shots with my knee...........into Lisa's tender pussy...........
I seemed to feel a great deal of moisture on my knee where I struck her.............
strange I thought..................with Lisa still pinned beneath me I freed my left hand and
threw three vicious punches into her rib cage............each one drawing a guttural
cry of pain...............but she wasn't through..............as she freed her own left hand
and popped me hard in the mouth..........once ........then twice.............the second
one knocking me off her and the couch...........I landed on the floor and rolled onto my belly............holding my mouth in my hand...........I tasted blood...........not a lot...
but blood none the less....................before i could I could get off my belly... Lisa
rolled off the couch onto my back....................raising up she placed a knee in the small of my back.........and with one hand grabbed my hair..........jerking my face and
shoulders up off the floor.....................with the other hand she grabbed the back of my white g-string panties....cruelly pulling up...........the thin strip of fabric digging
deep up my ass............and splitting my pussy lips.................the searing pain...
causing me to cry out..............I felt tears welling up in my eyes.................but I squinted hard .........blinking back any others..............no way was I going to give this bitch the satisfaction of making me cry........I bucked my hips wildly....
causing Lisa to loose her balance and fall from her precarious perch on my back......
she released my hair...........putting her hand on the floor........to maintain her upright position...I quickly tried to crawl away.........she tried to pull me back by the
band of my panties............but I just simply crawled out of them ..........and quickly
scrambled to my feet..............rubbing my poor violated vulva...
I was now totally naked.................I had never fought topless...........much less nude
before..............I was grateful that our only audience was Mark.........who had seen
me naked many times before............but I was pissed and decided I wasn't
going to be the only nude fighter in this battle.......I rushed at Lisa..........dipping my
shoulder I wrapped my arms around her waist and tackled her to the floor.........she
seemed to be tiring..............and with what seemed like relative ease.......I.rolled her onto her back.......where I punched her as hard as I could in the stomach...............once .........twice...............and then three times....
she grabbed her stomach and rocked back and forth on the floor..........I. saw my
opportunity..............and began jerking her black g-string off her hips and down around her thighs.....I was so intent on getting her naked that I did not notice that
she had set up.....and only realized it when I felt her fist smack
against my cheek.........the punch rocked me but did not knock me to the ground...
I let go of her panties and sent my own right fist crashing into her mouth..............
the blow put her flat of her back again..............and i noticed that her upper lip had
split and blood was oozing out of it............I didn't spend much time on what to
me was a glorious sight...........blood coming from her mouth...........but rather I
returned to my main goal of separating the cxnt from her panties......................one
last mighty tug .........and I was holding my desired trophy in my hand........free of
her long dark..........sweat soaked legs.....Lisa was still lying back on the floor
writhing in pain from the shot to her mouth.........one knee up off the floor.....
the other bent and resting to the side on the floor..................for some reason I noticed
her wide open gaping pussy.............her pussy lips were swollen and a huge amount
of pussy juice was accumulated making her pinkness glisten....
" Holy fuck" I thought " this is turning her on" I looked at her sheer black g-string
I still held in my hand....................and notice that it too was literally soaked in pussy
cream........I reached up and felt my mouth and pulling my hand away
realized that I too had blood flowing from my swollen lip.....
As Lisa was fully standing again I realized that this was now a battle of duration.......
whichever of us had the strongest will to win would be the victor.........................
she came at me and landed a right handed fist to my stomach............and than another to my jaw.........both punches hurt me ...............but both
lacked the zip that her earlier ones had had........................I retaliated with a right
to her stomach ....a left to her tit............and then another right to her face.........
also realizing that my weary arms were not capable of the power they had early on
in this fight................and shit ......Lisa kept coming............she threw another right
into my swollen mouth ...........and the a left finding the same target....................
the punches drove me back .....but came no where near knocking me down...........
I threw my own left right combination....into Lisa's face................she charged again
pushing my back hard into the wall...............my arms splayed out to the side........
and she hit me with two right fists.........just above my pubic mound....................
then another right to my mouth.......................I leaned back...........letting the wall
hold me up.............and the bitch drove her knee into my stomach......................
just below my belly button.....................I choked back the desire to vomit............
and realized I had to end this now.....................as I couldn't go on much longer.......
Lisa looked as bad as I felt..................barely able to stand............when I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her toward me.........and lifted my knee into her
belly.................then pulling her around I slammed her back against the wall with
as much force as I could muster...............her limp arms dropped to her side and and i threw my knee into her belly once more...................then two right
handed fists............................and then with her head pressed back against the
wall......................I deliver a straight right.............that smashed into the point of her nose..................blood began to trickle from both nostrils.................and then with
one more mighty effort...............I threw a right cross that connected with her jaw....
sending her sliding down the wall...............collapsing in a heap on the floor.........
I wanted to make sure she didn't get up again so I dropped to my knees beside her on the floor...........and hit her twice more in the gut................and then as I pulled my
fist back one more time and aimed it at her face..............Lisa lifted her hand in
in defense...........and through her now tear streaked face whimpered a barely
audible "no more..........please....................please"
  "Thank god " I thought to myself........
  I drug myself to my feet ........................and gathering Lisa's soaking wet panties
and tattered shirt............I walked over to her and pulling her by the hair up to her hands and knees..............led her to the door..........she crawled on her hands and knees to keep me from yanking out a clump of it ..I opened the door......and forcing
her by the hair to look up at me........
  I told her " Now don't you ever call here  again,OK"
  " OK ...........I .........promise " she whimpered.
  I noticed that blood was streaming from her nose and mouth..........she had a
very large purple spot beneath her badly swollen left eye.................and none of
the defiant spark in her eyes that she had had when she first got here................
  I literally kick her ass out the front door.....and she fell face first onto the concrete
porch.....i threw her tattered shirt and panties out after her... then reached
down and gathered he skirt and sandals  and did like wise....
and slammed the door......
Then I staggered back into the living room.................using the wall for balance....
I entered the little half bath under the stair case ...................and turned on the
cold water...................splashing it onto my face...........washing away the blood that
was smeared on it from my split lip..................and looked into the mirror.................
I knew I was going to have some explaining to do at work day after tomorrow.........
as my lip was swollen badly...............and a real doozie of a shiner was already
developing under my left eye.....
  " Oh my god...........Mark" I suddenly remembered...........he had been silent though
the whole ordeal.....I staggered out of the bathroom and back into the living room.....the location of my hard fought victory.
Mark was still tied to the chair and as quickly as I could I walked over to him.........
I noticed that his robe had fallen open.............and he had the the most colossal
hard on that I had ever seen ..........standing straight up............the head of his
cock............literally turning a deep purple...................................................
  " Are you OK .........baby" he asked me..........a very concerned look on his face...
  " Yeah I'm OK" I replied " Actually..........I'm great!" I tried to smile past my
swollen lips ."What about you" I inquired as I stared down at his enormous hard on
" You want to go upstairs and let me help you with that little.......or should I say
.......big........problem you have there "
 " Oh god.........do you think your up to it" He asked .....bewildered
 " Baby .......after that .....I'm up to anything" I told him as I finished untying his hands.
  I took his hand and began to lead him to the stairway that led to our bedroom.
As I started up the stairs Mark in tow I glanced back at the clock on the dining room wall...12:15..had that fight only lasted 15 minutes.........
it had seemed like hours .................Mark said "wait" and he opened the front door.....
Lisa was gone.........just a small pool of blood an the concrete showing where she
had been..

petelv

Re: Midnight Rumble (conclusion)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 02:50:42 AM »
cfwboy ,  This was a great story and I enjoyed it very much.  I do hope that you will write more stories.

pete

Offline cfwboy

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 06:15:54 PM »
I do have a few more. as well as some more still in the idea phase. Thanks for the encouraging feedback.

cattleman

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 09:42:10 PM »
lets hear em boy . the cattlem an says yessssssssssssssssssssssss.xxxx ;D