News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

On Call Catfights Part 4 0f 4

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

On Call Catfights Part 4 0f 4
« on: October 09, 2009, 06:00:48 PM »
Catfighting on Call Part 4 of 4

At this point, Kianna and her sexy client, Anita were resting from the wild catfight they had been having with each other! Anita began their conversation by telling Kianna how hard her last few orgasms had been ! "You fucking little bitch - You made me cum so hard I thought I was dead and buried while my cxnt was spasming so hard and squirting my jism up in the air ! You dirty little slut, where did you learn how to do things likethat? You made me really fall in love with you and those gorgeous breasts and I'm sorry I tried to bite them during our little tussles!" then continuing with,  You made me have  excruciatingly marvelous orgasms that I must have you into my
pussy every day - twice, three, four times each day - you dirty little chink whore !

Here it was - another case of a client falling in love with Kianna - her experience with this complication sometimes disappearing when the new lover quit town, or was claimed by another catfighting whore who threatened Kianna to stay away from her love! But Kianna had her own emotional problems and now, Anita was it! The little brunette's pussy was telling her that it needed those gorgeous breasts to suck, that mass of red-blonde hair to yank and pull  and that swollen labia to suck and drive her tongue through to reach that long clit and coax it out of its warm cave inside that beautiful Anita's squirming cxnt !!

"You dirty redhaired slut, I can't leave you now without fucking our brains out of our heads. Gawd, I need to suck-in your pussy juices so badly that I'm out of my mindm you diry cxnt  !!!"  

Crawling into Anita's bedroom, they both climbed up on the soft mattress, writhing into each other, kissing madly as they grabbed each others' buttocks to jam their swelling clits into each other's cxnts for REAL FUCKING SEX, as if all those previous orgasms had never happened!

Two or three shared. violent orgasms later, Anita's doorbell rang and she asked Kianna to answer it while she went to the bathroom! Our  heroine obliged, readily and pulled on a neglidee to open the door - to MORE CATFIGHTING as it turned out!

"Who the hell are you?" the big brunette asked while Kianna nearly gasped with recognition of the Motor Vehicle Bureau girl Maggia, who Anita had mauled so badly in the early videos. And behind Maggie was the small blonde girl in the other video who was picked up by Anita in a bar and was mauled so badly by the redhead!  The blonde identified herself as Sandy, going so far as to warn not to call her name when Kianna was screaming for mercy at  "MY CLAWING UP  INTO YOUR SMELLY cxnt !"

Momenterily surprised by this pair of vanquished catfighters, Kianna explained her reason for being in Anita's apartment as a maseusse, but the big brunette wanted Anita badly, "Where is that big titted redheaded slut? We're going to rip those big tits off that bitch and tear out all her sex-plumbing through her smelly cxnt!"  Pushing past Kianna, Maggie shouted, "Where is that redhaired cxnt - I want to get her good for what she did to my tits!" but Kiana stepped around her, brushing against Sandy's solid mammary glands and calmly told Maggie that Anita was her client and that she would stand up for her as sopecificd in their
contract  and if Maggie didn't like this, "TOO BAD YOU BIG TWAT, SHE'S MY FRIEND !" adding that Anita was really much more than that and this big brunette would have to get through Kianna to even talk to Anita about her stupid problem adding, "YOUR FLOPPY TITS AREN'T SO HOT ANYWAY!"
All this mayhem to Kianna's new love, Anita  being verified by the little blonde, Sandy - recognized by Kianna as the other girl in Anita's memorial videos!

Anita,  back in the bedroom heard all this and, along with  Kianna's declarations of her status with Anita to these two assasins,  felt her urges for violent fucking with  the litle oriental who brought her all that massive, orgasming pleasure these past few days that they had been dirty catfighting !  Anita was quiickly becoming  Kianna's  lover - instead of her mortal enemy, screaning curses and threats to the beautiful brunette who was at Anita's throbbing breasts with her  wildly sucking mouth!!  Anita recognized Maggie's voice and knew that Kianna was trying to protect her and her emotional state suddenly flipped as she realized
her own feeling for that short brunette beauty who had been mauling and had been being mauled by moments before. Now both of these dirty catfighters were in love with each other and  AS IN ALL BATTLES, THE SITUATION CHANGES RAPDLY !

"LOOK YOU LITTLE CHINK WHORE, YOU DON'T SCARE ME - I'M GETTING THAT BITCH AFTER I REAM YOU FIRST" this getting a crooked smile from Kianna and a laugh from Sandy who informed Kianna that both of them would have no problem getting shrieking surrenders out of Kianna! This comment got Anita into the act as she dove at Sandy to begin this doubled-up catfight that would end up with two girls badly mauled and  mearly unconscious - merciful condition from what their opponents were doing to them !!

Kianna joined Anita in this attack on the two iintruders, her natural opponent being Maggie. Matching Anita's initial crotch grabbing of the blonde Sandy, Kianna dug in further than her partner, three fingers dep in her brunette opponent's vagina, curled so that her nails dug into the soft back sides of Maggie's labia for a violent clawing hold that had the big brunette shrieking madly. "Not so tough, are we?"  Kianna commented as Maggie grasped at the hand really clawing her pussy entrance. Maggie's pussy ha been quite sore from her earlier fights with Anita and now it was being repeated. Besides this violent attack, Kianna had stepped
in close enough for a hard breast biting to the brunette's right breast, her teeth sinking in to where Anita's teeth had been earlier. Maggie's loud shrieking at this told the smaller brunette where her opponent's 'soft spots' were for further attacking if he bigger brunette didn't surrender soon enough!

And Anita was having similar success in this dirty catfight, her second with Sandy! The strawberry-blonde went for hair first and when Sandy bent down at Anita's  hard yanking, the redhead kicked up into her belly as Sandy shrieked and fell forward onto her face as Anita dropped down to straddle her blonde opponent, facing her feet to  dig down between her squirming buttocks to find the back end of Sandy's cxnt for some violent 'pussy-stretching'. It seemd that Anita amd Kianna were having a cxnt-mauling contest to see which of their opponnents would faint or surrender FIRST !!  
Both of them using theor opponent's screams to gauge how hard to apply pressure 'in-the-right-place' and they were already into the right places in Maggie and Sandy's pussies ! The face-flushed Anita glanced over at the two brunettes to see Kianna's excited grin as Maggy vociferously objected to Koanna's nails clawing deep[ on her thrashing pussy that was trying to fling  the redhead's grip away from her terrible hold. Anita, proffiting from her 'education' from Kianna, was reaching around Sandy's buttocks to secure a second cxnt-hooking grip from the front and really stretch Sandy's pussy hard and find her 'elastic limit for the achives!      

At the same time, Kianna's 'scientific approach' using Maggie's pussy as a sample. She had glanccd over to see what Anita was doing to Sandy to warrant such loud shieking and was quite gratified to find her 'student' using HER two-handed pussy-grip on the smaller blonde who finally fainted away before Anita's violent grip had 'exceeded Sandy's 'elastic limit' and really hurt the blonde badly. Kianna's screaming victim's, Maggie's pussy was really quite elastic and the smaller brunette thought to herself, "Keerist, this brunette bitch must have had dongs as big as an elephant up inside her smelly snatch !" Maggie still fighting to relieve the
reduce the 'discomfort' she ws feeling from her smaller brunette opponent terrible grip in her aching crotch.

Maggie's shrieks of surrender only came after Anita detached herself from the unconscious Sandy and crawled over to help Kianna subdue the bigger brunette with hard, vicious hairpulling and several 'clawing excursions' under Maggie's thrashing chest to find her massive breasts for some violent clawing, pinching 'attention'. Later, after she and Kianna had massive, miltiple orgasms over their victorious catfights with Maggie and Sandy, she regretted not being able to get Maggie into position where she could  repay the 'brunette bitch' for the breast biting Maggie had delivered earlier in their catfight! "I pwed that dirty,
fucking bitch at least btes to both her floppy tits, but now I can't do it when she's out and can't scream in pain!" -- Anita still a sadistic,  mean, but beautiful strawberry-blonde right through sll this rough catfighting. Kianna smiledat this and crawled back on top to drive her erected six-inch clitoris behind the redhead's five incher and up into her gasping vaginal entrance for another screaming set of wild orgasms for helping subdue Maggie!  

This double catfight was finished and when the bound Maggie and her associate Sandy awakened, Kianna and Anita offerred their apologies for the violent defeat the other two had sufferred throigh - kissing and loving them both in all combinations that established a sex-fighting-fucking club that flourished for months and thenyears between the four women!  Kianna even introduced <omoca and two of her over-sexed female clients and orgiastic catfighting produced massive pleasures for fighters and observers several times a week inAnita's apartment !  

ENOUGH, ENOUGH ALREADY --- THE END

« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 06:08:08 PM by tedfreele »