News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

OnCall Catfights Part 3 of 4

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

OnCall Catfights Part 3 of 4
« on: October 09, 2009, 06:03:31 PM »

Catfighting on Call Part 3 of 4

They both pulled out the padded easy chairs and Anita went over to the bar for more drinks and another video while Kianna wondered what sort of fighting was coming up now that would have them both as excited as earlier! The brunette snarled "Next time I get near those tits you'll know what YOU'RE IN FOR!" showing a crooked smile at Kianna as she snapped, "This time it won't just be your tits you dirty little slant-eyed whore!" still doing her best to get Kianna angry enough to make a mistake and lose this wildly erotic catfight!

This video was another with Anita and Maggie, the DMV woman in the small padded space, both nude and on their knees facing each other. Anita laughed, "This was the next night after I wrecked her tits, she was afraid to tit-fight again because they hurt so much, but the dumb bitch really was over-sexed and this time she really really got it good - so watch what you're in for this time, you little chink whore!" It was so obvious that Anita enjoyed watching herself mauling other women, her eyes eager and her bright red clitoris extended out more than an inch past her wet pussy labia. Kianna could see Maggie's big breasts, still bruised
and clawed from the earlier fight, but the DMV woman really wanted another fight with Anita and said so!

"You dirty fucking strawberry-blonde whore - I'm really going to give it to you this time and don't try to make me stop by surrendering before I repay you for wrecking my beautiful breasts !!"  was Maggie's initial statement to her equally big-breasted opponent Anita!

In the video Anita laughed and pointed at her opponent's mauled breasts as they both waddled on their knees toward each 0ther in the cramped fighting-space, both with a hand and fingers extended at cxnt level, obviously preparing for a dirty cxnt clawing catfight and Kianna wondered whether it would really be deep into vaginas or just a sissy-prissy pussy-hair pulling, hoping it would be the former, Kianna now reaching a wild state of fighting excitement over the first option !!  The brunette was thinking how she'd really relish gettingg her hand up into Anita's vagina and hearing her shrieks. Our heroine was really topping the
female-world-record  horniness levels !

And it was the first! Anita's cxnt was the first to be invaded with the brunette's claws and the redhead's shriek of pain was proof that her cxnt was very sensitive to another woman's attack - a handy thing to know about, Kianna thought!  Maggie was really intent on retaliating for her mauled tits, squirming and pushing her invading hand deep into Anita's cringing vagina, badly scratched and bruised from Anita's earlier attacks and Anita's pussy really got it good with the brunette getting up into her past her wrist, Anita's face contorted and her shrieks increased with the 'pussy' clawing she was getting from the other woman. Her screaming
from the brunette's actions inside Anita's vagina was duly noted by the grinning Kianna who was sipping another drink. Kianna laughed, "Looks like she's about to give you a D&C in your womb!" adding, "Another few inches and she'll be through your cervix!!" Anita glared back, "Just wait and see what happens to HER cxnt, you little bitch and maybe what will happen to yours, too when the time comes!!"

It happened so quickly that Kianna nearly missed it. Maggie's eyes widened and her mouth drooled from the orgasm she had from Anita's screams of triumph. Gasping with pain from Maggie's clawing, Anita had bent down and seized Maggie's left tit in her teeth. Completely immobilised, Maggie fell to one side as Anita yanked Maggie's slimy hand out of her own bleeding cxnt and drove her own fingers and hand deep into her opponent's open, wet pussy, Maggie was so embroiled in her violent jism-gushing orgasm that this violent invasion was hardly noticeable and her reaction was a gasped "Ooooooh" as the bitchy Anita drilled her
fist further up into the thrashing MVB girl's deep vagina, pushing hard past Maggie's cervix and opening her tight fist inside the brunette's uterus as the ultimate torturous attack to a woman!! Maggie's jism was still squirting out around Anita's forearm as Anita pushed and twisted her wide-opened hand deep inside the brunette!  Kianna gasped in surprise at Maggie's apparent orgasm while Anita had such a terrible hold inside her squirming groin! Anita raised her drink glass laughing, "Here's a bon voyage to your rotten pussy, you dirty little cxnt!

The brunette's gagged scream signalled the end of the fight and the video showed Anita squirming around, her hand still buried in Maggie's thrusting pussy, so that she could get her mouth and teeth onto the other of the brunette's bruised and mangled tits for her own orgiastic pleasures!

The crazed Anita enhanced her wild spasms by using one hand to alternately crush the brunette's tit that she wasn't biting, then go up to her face to dig into the bloody scratches that she had made the night before. The strawberry-blonde was really trying to ruin her shrieking opponent, and momentarily left off with the 'loose hand' (the one not buried in Maggie's vagina) and worked on brunette head hair for new shrieks -- then back to the unbitten breast for another 'circuit' around her shrieking vivtim's body, more hair, tit and face clawing while she chewed the mouthed-tit and twisted her opened hand around inside Maggie's thrashing
vagina. Kianna wondered how long Maggie would last with punishment this violent, but then realized that the brunette MVB clerk was now  unconscious from the violence of Anita's actions and the orgasm it brought on for the girl!

The Motor Vehicle girl had absorbed a lot of Anita's terrible punishment, but finally her screams had ended when she passed out - much to Kianna's pleasure. The dirty red-blonde bitch Anita was almost TOO SADISTIC for our heroine, even though KIANNA found herself clutching her own breasts and fingering her own pussy while Maggie's defeat and torture was going on! She glanced over at the red-faced Anita who was obviously enjoying this re-re-replay of her erotic and DIRTY catfight victory and had obviously gone through a violent orgasm while Kianna was transfixed with what the poor  MVB girl was getting.

The leather chair seat Anita was now on was covered with HER jism that was a result of the massive orgasms she had gone through, remembering how she had felt when she had Maggy's big tits in her teeth and her fingers far up inside her shrieking opponent-victim. As her violent, spurting orgasm ended, Anita glanced over at Kianna, "How does that make you feel, you chink bitch!! Maybe you'll be next to get one of Anita's D & Cs up inside your fucking belly!!

Kianna now knew how much this sadistic bitch loved hurting other women and decided to give Anita her 'money's worth' and get her own revenge after Anita was too exhausted to fight back. This would take a lot of fighting expertise and our heroine had to control her own orgiastic pleasures enough to take charge until Anita finally wore out. She dove on the eager-eyed strawberry-blonde and their long fight began, hair-pulling, breast clawing and pinching, biting, cxnt kicks and deep penetrations.

"Dirty fucking bitch" and "Stinking-cxnt whore" and much more were screamed and shouted along with other insults and predictions, but they were both determined to make the other scream for mercy and neither would give in to whatever punishing hold she was getting from her opponent, although they would both partly suppress quiet gasps of pain and grunts of satisfaction when they heard the opponent moan or otherwise acknowledge a particularly painful and dirty hold on her volupuous body!

"You little chink whore!" Anita gasped, "I'll never give in to you!" choking back a scream from Kianna's sharp knee driving up into her crotch. "We'll see, you dirty blonde skank!" Kianna laughed back as she dug several fingers and a sharp nail between Anita's labia and clawed into her swollen clitoris to get a shriek of pain from her strawberry-blonde opponent. "Felt good, huh you blonde slut!" the smaller brunette oriental  laughed as Anita doubled over to get Kianna's fingers out of her cxnt, both hands clamping her hurt pussy tightly.

Kianna's strategy was to get the blonde into hard orgasm as quickly as she could, the debilitating spasms making Anita's defenses nuch less effective. The quickest way to a fighting female's orgasming is through attacks to her sensitive cxnt as Kianna knew and it was only a few minutes of violent struggle before her fingers were worming their way up into the gasping blonde's vagina! Anita was gasping with excitement over Kianna's squirming, wiggling fingers causing sensations deep inside her cxnt, "You dirty little bitch, you're trying to make me cum again --- uggghh, here it comes again, you dirty little chink whore!" her spurting jism
jetting out around Kianna's hand as a violent, thrusting,  massive spasm took over Anita's thrashing body.

The brunette's mind went to: "I think maybe that one will do the trick," as she looked up to see Anita's eyeballs disappearing under her made-up eyelids!  The strawberry-blonde always made up her face as attractively as she could to get a catfightng opponent distracted and then get her good!

At the same time, Kianna's sadistic tendencies were aimed at what she was doing to her opponent with her own equally violent orgasm coming up and Kianna coupled her own buildup with several fingers thrusting into Anita's wet pussy even deeper to where she could feel the blonde's convulsing cervix opening and closing spasmodically from the violence of her wild orgasm! This not-really-painful action pushing the blonde even further towards even more spasms they would both experience at the same time. Grinning, Kianna began pushing deeper into the blonde, her fist finally completely inside and twisting about as the brunette
pussy-mauler coupled it with an in and out motion to get Anita off into what she would admit was the BEST ORGASM SHE'D EVER HAD!!

Anita understood what was happening to them both and gasped, "C'mon you little brunette fuck, get us off - c'mon bite me some more you dirty little bitch!" her imminent entrance to another wapping orgasm now hanging over them both. Now even more screams to get it going, "You dirty brunette bitch, I know you want to hurt me, c'mon, do it harder - make me cum hard, you stinking chink whore," still wanting to anger Kianna! "C'mon bite my tits- BITE THEM -  I know you like to do it - c'mon bite them!!" Anita was nearly crazy with this kind of sex, but still wanted to get Kianna  off so hard she could prevail in
this wild and very dirty catfight and get herself off again hearing Kianna's skrieks!

The strawberry-blonde bitch knew some tricks herself, she was trying to get Kianna into a huge blasting orgasm along with her own and then have Kianna's thrashing body for her own pleasures so that Kianna shrieked in pain at Anita's torturing. And Kianna, understanding Anita's screaming as an experienced catfighter's stimulating technique, used her own shrieks and threats about what she was doing to the blonde's voluptuous body to stimulate Anita in this psychological sex battle for female supremacy!!

Anita, gasping for breath as the first of many violent orgasms wound down, was encouraging Kianna to get it on with the dirty fighting, "C'mon you little chink whore, try another trick on me  -- you dirty little fuck!!" and Kianna would try to oblige with a hard bite to one of the blonde's breasts, or another 'expedition-up-the-River-cxnt' with her well-slimed little fist. Our heroine would give herself a 'mental cold douche' to stop all oncoming orgasms over all this erotic mauling, concentrating on getting Anita off so hard that her fighting abilities would be completely disabled and Kianna could have her own sexual enjoyment with her
immobilized, shrieking victim to enhance her own orgiastic pleasures!

Then more from Kianna as the two spasm buildups got even closer and her free hand went down to Anita's crotch, her thumb dug into the blonde's hard clitoris, standing up at 'attention' thrusting out from her excited labia. Kianna's other arm, buried in the blonde's vagina was busily fist-fucking Anita into another orgasm. This action was driving the gasping blonde's next oncoming orgiastic spasm into a violent, whirling tornado. "Hey bitch, how's this feel?" digging into Anita's vagina a little further and smiling to herself as Anita's breathing began to become ragged, a sure sign that another orgasm was imminent! Kianna's thumbnail
was digging into Anita's sensitive clit and it was getting screams out of the blonde, but Kianna had a feeling that it was doing something else to her opponent at the same time. This had happened to her one time with Monica who was really punishing her clitoris with her claws, the sensitive organ mixing the pain with Kianna's sex urges generated a tremendous explosion inside Kianna's belly and her spasm froze her solid, Monica laughing as she fell on Kianna's breasts with her teeth and satisfied herself into a gasping orgasm over Kianna's mixed screams and gasps of pleasure at Monica's tit biting!

Digging in harder on both Anita's clit and her inner vagina, Kianna finally got the blonde's orgasm started and Anita's gasp of, "Oh you little fuck, you really did it to meeeee -- aiiii!" as her eyes rolled back in their sockets and the orgasm blew out a fuse in her brain - the fight was over, at least for the moment. Kianna twisted her hand deep into Anita's spasming cxnt and marvelled at how her belly was thrashing wildly, as though something was inside and trying to get out. It was Anita's uterus responding to the orgasm roiling her vagina, which itself was twisting and clasping tightly as if trying to squeeze semen out of a long, hard prick
 inside. Kianna drew her fist-fucking hand out of Anita's spasming cxnt and moved back, her own cxnt still twitching from her own last small spasm.

Kianna thought, "I'm glad I got my hand out of there, she could have trapped me good," this being a side issue in female orgasms - the girl's vagina clamping tight around that big penis pulsing inside to deliver its load. Kianna then sat back to watch her opponent work her clit with one hand while the other was massaging her breasts and twisting her nipples. Ever into new adventures, Kianna remarked, "Here, let me have one of those tits and I'll help you keep that orgasm going!", Anita only gasping with wild abandon and letting Kianna have her way with one big tit and nipple, not even able to gasp a comment about Kianna's offer to
enhance and prolong her very violent orgasm.

With Kianna busy with Anita's breasts and nipples, the thrashing blonde Anita managed to keep her pleasure at its peak for nearly a half hour, during which Kianna dug into the spasming vagina halfway up her forearm, went at the blonde's two tits with her teeth, kissed her madly many times after each attack, yanked and tore her red-blonde hair. All these 'hurts' really prolonging and enhancing the blonde's gasping pleasures far longer than was normal!

Anita, her face bright red, her pretty mouth contorted and drooling as the brunette did all those hurtful things to her body, her own orgasms sometimes slowing her mauling of Anita's soft parts. All of this added up to one woman (Anita) spurting her juices from her throbbing pussy all over Kianna, the mats and the padded walls nearly four feet up. Anita was a 'spurter' and once nearly drowned an opponent from a violent orgasm with the woman's face under her thrusting pussy, pinned tightly as Anita pushed her crotch down hard and screamed with the violence of the spasms and her victim's gurgled and gagging screams of fear.

But all good things have to come to an end and Anita finally settled down to small twitches and was able to get her breath. Kianna read the signs and when Anita reached up for Kianna's head, mouth partly open as Kianna went down on the blonde's face and mouth for a long kissing duel, a trick that would lead to MORE VIOLENCE LATER in this long assignment for our beautiful brunette heroine.

At this point the fighting was in a truce and lesbian sex was the current task with many hours of kissing, sucking, violent vaginal fisting mixed in with hard, jism sputtering spasms. They both knew that more violent orgasms came with the sex fighting, but were now just getting each other off leisurely. They rolled back and forth in the jism-slimed mats gasping for breath through orgasm after orgasm, each time saying dirty-loving things to each other until another spasm stopped the breathing until the thrusting orgasms wound down.

Kianna began to understand that this strawberry blonde bitch wanted her regularly and the oriental beauty was willing!  BUT What about Monica? Kianna thought, fantasizing a way of having both her mentor and this beautiful strawberry-blonde in a dirty catfight FOR HER LUSCIOUS BODY as she watched, encouraging first Anita and then Monica to do even dirtier things to the other woman. Kianna would relish the shrieks and screams from both of her lovers and blast through many orgasms as they fought over her!! Kianna thought, "I'll put that big vibrating dildoe in my cxnt while I watch them and I'll blast my fucking brains
out from both of their screams and shrieks !"     

Now, the question was how to get these two together and what preparations our heroine would have to make to get this jealous, dirty, mauling lesbian catfight going - and how to keep it going forever. Kianna's mind was wild with the idea of having these two very desirable women fighting over her, day after day and all of every night!!! But, as in all wars, the situation changes and a new one appears that requires much attention and very dirty catfighting is done!