News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

On Call Catfights Part 2 of 4

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

On Call Catfights Part 2 of 4
« on: October 09, 2009, 06:05:08 PM »
Catfighting on Call Part 2 of 4

Anita finally got up on one elbow and to Kianna's surprise indicated a need for more sexual gratification as she climbed onto the MVB girl's limp body and began to hump her thigh and go after her tits again with hard sucking and biting!! The limp brunette only moaned in her half-conscous state, but when Kianna looked carefully, she could see the girl's pussy thrusting into Anita's thigh and her jism squirting out! Amita's victim was as horny as Anita - and maybe even more considering what she had absorbed from the strawberry-blonde's wild actions.

Kianna's appraisal of Anita's sadism was corroborated when she kept mauling the nearly-unconscious brunette's soft tits for several minutes, finally getting off hard, her mouth grimacing and drooling at the violence of the new orgasm she went through over the breast torturing she was delivering to her big-breasted,  opponent who also exhibited orgiastic spasm, It was obvioous from her hard thrusting into the girl's responding thigh, caught between Anita's clamped legs. Anita had rolled them both over so that she was on top, her groin thrusting hard at the mearby pussy, her shrill scream signalled the violent blasting of the gagging orgasm
she brought herself to with her opponent's squirming thigh - and those big, soft and badly mauled breasts still in her clawing fingers. Her willing victim appeared equally gratified when Anita rolled away murmurring about how hard she had just gotten off and hoping all that it wouldn't start her menstrual period too soon !

For many minutes of this Anita kept muttering, "You dirty, stinking brunette whore, how does this feel?" the camera focusing on Anita's fingers deeply buried in both of the nearly-smiling "Maggie's' soft mammary glands. Anita kept it up to the point where the brunette's nipples began to squirt out dollops of milk, where they poked out from between Anita's tightly crushing fingers - the blonde bitch was violently milking her moaning victim whose breasts would be sore for weeks after this terrible milking.

Several more minutes were spent with Anita going back at  her victim and then going at each breast separately with both hands as she straddled the shrieking girl's stomach. Kianna thought, "She's worse than Monica when she gets wound up," not being unfamiliar with this sort of sexual 'play'.

"How did you like that, you little bitch!" she smiled at Kianna who smiled back sweetly, "You dumb blonde bitch, she must have been a cripple or something, she didn't give you any kind of a fight at all!" adding, "And you really looked like a crazy bitch, too!" adding, "I can handle that kind of stuff with no problem!"   

Anita's eyes narrowed, "OK, you little whore, let's kneel down here and have each others' tits and see who's the better woman!" falling to her knees on the mat as Kianna did the same just in front of the blonde."I'll show you how 'crazy' I can get with those big, JUICE-FILLED blobs on your chest!"

Kianna answered, her own eyes wide with excitement, "Ah yes, you blonde twat, we'll see who has the toughest pair of tits, and you'll lose!" Each woman seized the other's big breasts and the squeezing, clawing, twisting and overall mauling began as they both gritted teeth to keep from screaming at the terrible breast pain they were getting from the other violently clawing woman.

Kianna had done this before, but Anita wasn't as experienced and finally after fifteen minutes of violent clawing, yanking, twisting and crushing their glands, she gasped in pain, "Oh gawd, let go, LET GO, no more, I can't stand it any more - you dirty bitch, your'e ruining my beautiful breasts!"

Kianna released her tight grips and smiled down at the deeply sculpted furrows her fingers had left in Anita's gorgeous glands. "Can't take it, huh?" Kianna smirked as she pointed at the deep crevices in Anita's big glands, pulling Anita's hands away from cradling her sore tits. "Ha, look at those 'trenches' I dug in your big floppers!" Kianna still doing what she could to spur on this dirty fight - that was also getting to HER!  Kianna's thoughts about Anita's exciting hair, her face AND THOSE TITS were having effects on the sex activities in her crotch

Anita sat back, her hands clamped over her ravaged breasts as Kianna laughed, "I wasn't even trying hard with your tits, you weakling!" adding, "Maybe I'll really try harder when you've massaged the pain out of those big blobs!" Screaming in anger, Anita let go of her aching tits and dove at Kianna, clawing both tits as she carried Kianna backwards and drove her knee into Kianna's cxnt with a gasping "Ooooooh, you dirty bitch, how do you like this?" driving her knee in as hard as she could, the blow really getting in deep and almost really hurting Kianna's excited pussy and swollen clit, out several inches from her
throbbing pussy and reddened labia. Now, encouraged by Kianna's gasps and moans, Anita yelled triumphantly and rolled the partly orgasm-immobilized brunette onto her stomach and lay across her back reaching around to grasp both of Kianna's breasts in each hand, rolling back to wrap her legs around the brunette's waist for a very punishing scissors hold and massive breast mauling to match the terrible mauling she had done to the brunette, big-breasted, DMV clerk. Gasping into Kianna's ear, "Now you're in for it, just start screaming so I can get off a big one over mauling you!" the red-blonde thrusting her groin hard
against Kianna's waist to stimulate her own pussy to another orgasm and elevate her violent orgiastic pleasures now that she seemed to have the brunette helpless in her terrible grips, although Kianna's screaming was part of her tactic to get Anita into a debilitating orgasm and then overcome her for some retaliation and some more of her own sexual gratification, too !!

Kianna's mostly faked screams of pain got Anita's juices up and now her sadistic tendencies really took over as she worked on Kianna's breasts with both hands, clawing at the brunette's thick brown nipples to rip them loose. Her fingers dug into Kianna's soft breast gland up to the second knuckles and Anita's eyes widened with wild sex as she got into crazed sadistic excitement over the punishment she was delivering to the screaming Kianna. The bitchy strawberry blonde was really enjoying the squirming her pussy was doing against Kianna's thrashing body and more orgasms were building up in her thrusting belly!

But Kianna wasn't that badly hurt - this was a familiar hold and her shrieks were designed to work up Anita's excitement over her sadistic mauling of a beautiful, enemy victim. And Kianna also had latent masochistic feelings when her tits were being clawed - the erotic sensations and her realization of what her opponent was experiencing from this wildly erotic mauling would bring on tiny, gratifying orgasms and Kianna's experiences had taught her that many catfighters are sadistically motivated to maul their opponents while they built up to their own violent orgasms at her shrieks. Kianna would let Anita go at her this
way for a time, but soon - RETALIATION - and Kianna's even-more-violent pleasures as Anita would be doing all the shrieking and Kianna's pleasures would blast trough her crotch and belly for quite some time - at least for as long as Anita stayed conscious !!

Letting Anita work up to her own  erotic pleasures, Kianna finally reached back over her head  for a tight grip on the mass of red-blonde hair just above Anita's red and wildly contorted face to deliver her version of catfight-victory to this beautiful, strawberry-blonde opponent! She clamped onto hair at the scalp line. Screaming, "OK bitch, let go of my tits or you'll have big bald spots right over your beautiful, scratched-up  face, I'm not fooling about this you bitch, you'll look like shit with big chunks of that lovely red-blonde hair gone right where everyone can see it and wonder who did it to you!", adding, " LET GO, LET
GO OF MY TITS, YOU DAMN DIRTY SLUT !!" Kianna's hair grip was actually a brutal, leveraged hold close to Anita's scalp. The brunette's knuckles builtup huge tensions on Anita's hair roots and scalp, skin would come with the red-blonde hair if Kianna really put on the pressure, which wasn't probable considerimg her sexy feelings about this beautiful woman she would have extremely violent orgiastic spasms over!  It would seem that Kianna had a tremendous infatuation for this sadistic, red-haired bitch and wanted her breasts and  the rest of her for wild sex!!

The experienced catfighting Oriental beauty had this trick as one of many to slow down an opponent who was approaching madness and trying to REALLY HURT her opponent badly! Kianna's breasts were taking much abuse and she DID have some pride in their appearance!

Anita let go and tried to kick the laughing Kianna away as she rubbed her aching scalp where the brunette had nearly ripped her beautiful reddish, blonde hair away and destroyed her beautiful appearance. Anita was a vain bitch and became frightened when her beautiful hair and face were being threatened with disfigurment. Now this "dirty little chink cxnt" had terminated a hard orgasm Anita was about to have!! Kianna's beautiful client now was ruefully rubbing the pain out of her scalp and whining, "YOU'RE SUCH A MEAN, DIRTY BITCH TO TRY TO DO THAT THING TO ME! PULLING MY HAIR OUT BY
THE ROOTS SO I'D LOOK LIKE A DIRTY WHORE  --- LIKE YOU !"  this little tack-on making Kianna forget all about those infatuating thoughts about the redhead and glare at her, quite angrily!   Kianna had nearly gotten to her own nearly-uncontrollable orgasm over her excitement over the redheaded beauty, but Anita's whiny comment turned it off like a faucet and the pretty oriental brunette was primed for violent retaliation !

No longer being held tightly by the gasping blonde's tight scissors grip around her waist and the hard breast clawing,  Kianna was able to squirm around and face her opponent's big breasts, only inches from her face. "You dirty bitch!" Kianna shouted, "I could have made you look like a BALD DIRTY, SMELLY, OLD SLUT WHO LOST A GOOD FIGHT! BUT I FELL INLOVE WITH YOU AND NOW YOU TELL ME I'M A DIRTY WHORE! I OUGHT TO KILL YOU !!" slamming her mouth around one of Anita's soft mounds of breast gland, sucking it into her mouth until it was nearly filled with the soft
mammary. Then shaking her head, she inwardly smiled at Anita's fearful shrieks at the possibility of the breast being completely bitten off by this 'crazy oriental girl' Kianna!  Kianna knew 'her job' and  loved to get her clients into various emotional crises, including fear!  Anita and Kianna were really into sadistic feelings about each other and each had her own masochistic tendencies over their own emotions and it was coming to a head soon!

Anita's ten fingers in her hair and her restarted loving feelings finally got Kianna to release her somewhat uncomfortable biting hold on the strawberry-blonde's soft breast. "Good thing I wasn't angry enough to finish the job!" Kianna laughed as she got to her knees, the blonde drawing up her legs to prevent any possible attacks to her crotch by this crazy oriental bitch. "Fucking whore!" Anita spat, "You bit my breast and nearly tore it off!" as Kianna growled back, "You hurt both of my tits with your dirty clawing and I was being really easy on you, but that's all over now, next time you're really going to get it good if you try to hurt my
tits that hard!" proferring a bruised breast in both hands to show the redhead how hard she had been clawed moments earlier!

Here was a clear statement of violent intent and Anita's eyes narrowed, "You stinking little bitch, now it'll be your blood all over these mats!" sealing the dirty  fighting violence they would do to each other from this point in this violent and sadistically dirty catfight. "You tried to bite my breast off just now so kiss YOUR TITS GOODBY - I'M BITING THEM BOTH OFF AND STUFFING THEM UP YOUR ASS AND YOUR STINKING cxnt !"  This kind of threat was old stuff to Kianna and proved the effectivenes

But Kianna was already quite stimulated by this time, her clit was swelling out and she could see Anita's organ doing the same, "I'll have to get her off into a really hard orgasm before I do?" Kianna thought as Anita got to her knees, asking "Want to take a little break? I've got another video to show you what you're in for next!" still panting from the sexual fighting excitement she had felt over Kianna's big and beautiful tits in her tight, mauling grip. What Kianna just realized was that much of it also came from the red-blonde's masochistic delight at the idea of Kianna biting her big tits - and maybe getting to retaliate in kind on those
beautiful glands on Kianna's chest! This fight was getting wound up!