News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfighting On Call Part 1 of 4

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

Catfighting On Call Part 1 of 4
« on: October 09, 2009, 06:15:16 PM »
Catfighting on Call Part 1 of x

CAST OF CHARACTERS

Kianna - Short (4-06), busty, oriental prostitute workimg for:
Monica - statuesque blonde madam with single server, Kianna, also her sex-partner
Anita - Big busted strawberry-blonde (redhead), now a client of Kianna's and always anxious for a dirty sex-fight
Maggie - Earlier catfighting opponent of Anita's, brunette and big-breasted
Sandy - Another of Anita's opponents, mixed blonde hair and as short as Kianna

Kianna was a pretty Oriental prostitute who worked at a house run by an experienced madam named Monica. Kianna was in love with Monica and she was Monica's biggest asset bringing in a lot of well-heeled trade, having assignments to rich business clients, both men and women. Not necessarily a lesbian, Kianna knew what women wanted from sexfighting with a beautiful opponent and was able to bring violent satisfaction to her female clients, even to the point of being the object of a dirty catfight between two lesbian clients who both wanted her services for that one night when Monica erred in assigning dates for the pretty
oriental.

Kianna witnessed their fight and found that it was a turn-on for her own sexual appetite, encouraging them both to retaliate and do even more hurtful things to each other until they both collapsed from exhaustion. She then went at her two 'clients' and demonstrated all the dirty tricks that an experienced catfighter could do to a shrieking victim!  Kianna was an addicted orgasmic catfighter and would do anything to enhance that explosive release of her sexual emotions. She and Monica shared sadistic tendencies and would fight on Monica's bed until exhaustion flattened them both, their big, softbreasts red, shiny with saliva and nipples
extanded for MORE SUCKING!! Monica placed rubber sheets on her bed to keep the slopping cxnt drainings off the mattress and both didn't limited their sucking mouths to breasts, the acrid juices from their oozing vaginas adding to the puddles of milk, jism and saliva.

It wasn't lomg before Kianna demonstrated her catfighting abilities and really went into Monica's slimy pussy with her two fists that drove Monica into such a violent orgasms that she fainted and Kianna was so frightened that she'd nearly killed the woman that she alsways began to fall back when their 'tussles' got her clitoris out to more than three inches and she'd beg Monica to'cool her off' with a clit-sucking explosion in her belly! The upshot of all this was that Kianna and Monica developed an addiction to dirty catfighting and Kianna welcomed assignments that seemed to promise this form of erotic pleasure for her eager pussy !

This one night had been slow and by 10PM Monica suggested that they have a drink and have 'our own entertainment' a codeword for a tussle in Monica's room and then some tribadism after their 'tussle' until the spasms came. She had just handed Kianna another drink when the phone rang and Monica said, "Please get that, I have to go to the bathroom," disappearing as Kianna picked up the phone.

It was a woman and she gave the code that Monica uses for customer security and could we supply a lady for the evening. Kianna gave her a price for the entire night, figuring she was calling for her boss or a boyfriend, but was really that she wanted a girl for herself.  "I’ve had lesbian clients and they were OK, so I gave her some of the stuff I'd heard Monica saying to clients on the phone," Kianna related later, adding "I didn't catch on to what she really wanted - for herself - too many martinis!" 

"You stupid twat," the client erupted, "I want a girl to fight with - have you got any whores there who like to mix it up with another woman?"  Kianna stammered a little again, getting the client even more annoyed, but then Monica came back in and picked up the other phone and caught the drift right away, Kianna forgot that she had another phone and heard their conversation in the bathroom. Kianna  had been so surprised by this bitchy woman  and had nearly blown the assignation, but Monica straightened out this session in a few seconds.

"Oh yes, we can send a dirty little bitch who can match any nasty fighting holds you might dream up," looking over at Kianna and smiling. "If you like to bite bis breasts - and be bitten, she knows all about that!" Monica continued, smiling as she nodded at the "little bitch" she was describing. "Oh yes indeed," to a question from the client, "She’ll fight hard and then get you off so hard that you’ll never know what hit you," adding, "And she won't let up on you until you surrender, so be prepared for multiple orgasms !" Monica smiling over at the open-mouthed Kianna all the time.

Monica's description of Kianna's breasts, hair, pussy and face were quite spirited and descibed Kianna to a T, even to the shaven pussy that Monica knew intimately, it was obvious she wanted Kianna to have this assignment which was predicted for more than a full 24 hours, as per the client's request. This would be a long and very tough series of rough catfights mixed with violent client orgasms for Kianna, but maybe something good, too !

Before leaving, Monica said, "There’s lots of women like this and they pay good when you’ve practically blown their brains out after a good fight -- just don’t bite her boobss too hard and bloody up her cxnt when you get into it very deep  -- give her a good time, and I'm sure she’ll come back for more!"

Then. looking Kianna in the eye, "Don’t get too hot over her during your fighting-fun, remember I’ve got dibs on you and those big breasts!!" Then getting businesslike, "I hope you took a shower and flushed out that slimy cxnt!" Then Monica smiled, "I know you did, but she may try to eat you and sometimes your cxnt could use a little 'deodorizing, anyway!!" again adding, "She might be into cxnt biting too, so keep a tight hold on her hair to get away from her teeth in that lovely, little pussy!"

The woman's apartment was on the other side of town, but Kianna was there in a few minutes and an absolutely gorgeous strawberry-blonde with huge, bulbous, beautiful breasts met her at the door. Kianna took a deep breath as she saw the 3-inch dark brown aureoles showing through the thin negligee the woman was wearing. The client looked Kianna up and down, eyebrows raising when she obviously surveyed Kianna's breasts.

The strawberry-blonde smiled, "Ooooh, a little chink bitch with big tits!" an obvious attempt to get Kianna angry enough to get their evening's fighting 'entertainment' starting early. Then she stared at Kianna's solid breast development, noting the nearly black aureoles pushing out inside the Oriental's thin nylon blouse, "Ooooh, nice tits you little bitch!" then "I can just feel them already in my teeth!" A remark that established in Kianna's mind, the levels of fighting for this long fuck-fighting night - and maybe this upcoming weekend, too!

This was Anita's usual greeting for her 'victims' and her desire to get right at it with an angry fight and the pleasures it would bring when the victim was screaming in pain! Anita had very dominant sadistic tendencies, as Kianna would soon find out.

Anita let her negligee fall to the floor showing proof that the sparse patch of hair in her crotch was the same color as the gorgeous 'strawberry' mop swirling around her pretty face. Anita was quite a dish and Kianna was very impressed with her beauty - "I don't know if I would really try to hurt her!" Kianna thought as she took in Anita's big soft breasts and the pink labia that protruded out just below her sparse pubic hair,her labia already swollen from gazing at Kianna's breasts! And Kianna's ample dairy also affected Anita's big nipples, visibly swelling out nearly an inch beyond the massive and firm glands inside that milk-white skin
 holding those beautiful breasts!

Kianna didn't let her get away with any insulting comments about her body, heritage or her appearance, she snarled back, "This dirty little bitch of a brunette whore likes seeing a lot of red/blonde hair on the floor!" got the blonde's eyes widening then narrowing down as she took the bait. "This was going to be a 'fun' evening," Kianna thought as they exchanged names, hers being Anita. Anita's comment was, "Well Kianna, don't worry about screaming too loud and having the neighbors interfering - all the walls are thoroughly soundproofed in the room where we'll be having it out!" adding, as she stared at Kianna's bosom, "Better take
that expensive blouse off now, I'd hate to have to rip it off to get at those lovely, big tits!"

Turning away, Anita led Kianna through the apartment and into a large, gym-matted room with cushioned chairs and a small bar built into the cushioned walls. "This place is well padded for some real action!" Anita smiled as she went to the bar to fix them both drinks and switch on a built-in video above the padded section of wall glancing back to see Kianna stripping off her blouse and skirt - getting ready for action! Unhooking the semi-transparent bra she always wore when first meeting a client, Kianna glanced over to see Anita's wide-eyed stare at her huge, jutting breasts and thought, "My, is this bitch into girl's tits, OR WHAT !"
 also noting the strawbery-blonde's reddened clitoris emerging from between her pink pussy lips! Anita was really horny for Kianna's services! 

The red/blonde thought to herself, "This cxnt has some pair of tits - I have to have her more than once!!" Anita knowing her own 'capabilities' with beautifully-breasted opponents!

Anita smiled as she handed Kianna a drink and turned onthe video, "Here's a little sample of what you're in for!" continuing, "I picked up this little blonde tart in a bar and commented on her big tits and got a challenge from her - dopey little bitch didn't know what she was in for when she decided she could beat me in a dirty catfight!", switching on the big video mounted above the padded wall, explaining that the tape was edited from several automatic cameras in her special "Catfight Room". Trying to frighten Kianna, Anita smiled, "Get a good look at what you're in for,you little whore!" wanting to get this pretty opponent angry and
anxious for a good screaming, dirty, catfight with her.

Anita was a sadistic bitch and knew how much her violent orgasms would be enhanced when she could hear her victim shrieking in pain as her own cxnt began to explode from the dirty fighting they were into with each other. The louder the shrieks, the more violent and pleasurable Anita's orgasms would be. Anita waved Kianna into a soft chair to watch a brutal mauling as a sample of 'what she was in for'!

Anita and a young blonde were in a tiny room that Kianna hadn't seen behind the bar. It was actually a secret room with low ceilings and well padded - two small doors at each end for the fighters to enter on their knees (to end any cxnt kicking and have their private dirty catfighting battle until one of them was out of it - unconscious or shrieking for mercy as the winner exacted revenge for her biting and clawing wounds.
Anita was always the winner, being in control of the drinks served earlier!

It was only hairpulling until Anita got the girl face down on the mats and then it became hair torture, the young girl shrieking as Anita straddled her back and pulled her long blonde hair back hard enough to bend her far backwards. The dumb blonde only grabbed her own hair to relieve the strain and finally surrendered to the strawberry-blonde who rolled her sideways and punched her in the crotch, laughing as the girl gasped in pain and fell back with Anita straddling her stomach - the video stopping automatically for an intermission just as Anita reached for one of the girl's soft breasts!

"That's all?" Kianna laughed, "She was smaller than you and that wasn't even a start to a good fight!" realizing that Anita wanted stimulation that would increase her anger and get a good fight going. "Dirty, blonde whore, I'll tear off your tits!" as she got to her feet to receive Anita's charge and to retaliate with both hands into that gorgeous red-blonde mop as her own long black hair was gripped tightly in Anita's fingers. "Fucking, slant-eyed cxnt, you'll get a GOOD FIGHT now!" Kianna's hair yanked and pulled in Anita's grip, Kianna vigorously retaliating with her own two-handed hair pulling of that gorgeous, screaming,
strawberry-blonde mass of pretty curls!

Bent down at the waist, both women yanked and pulled hard until Anita saw a chance for a crotch kick and was dumped on her back by the smiling Kianna who had fully expected that sort of attack and let go of Anita's hair and grabbed the invading foot, lifting it high to dump the strawberry blonde onto her soft ass, jabbing her own knee into Anita's open crotch as they both crashed onto the soft mats. Anita really felt the kneeing Kianna gave her pussy and tried to retaliate but Kianna was also expecting it and only giggled as Anita's knee drummed against a thigh. "Hah, you dumb bitch, I knew you'd try that - How did you like the one
I just gave you?" seeing Anita's stricken face - Kianna thinking, "She is a good-looking woman, next time -not so hard!"

Straddling the blonde, Kianna got two hairgrips again, this time both close to the scalp and got a screaming surrender within a minute. "Aiiiiiih, you dirty bitch - stop it, STOP IT!!" adding more squeals, "Owww,OH OWWWW, you're hurting me!! Please stop, PLEASE!" her plaintive cries giving Kianna a fulfillment that she needed at the moment, a tiny, satisfying near-orgasm ran through her excited vagina, normal for Kianna. "HAH, you blonde bitch, I was really being easy on you and you turned into such a wimp!" Kianna laughed as she got to her knees and Anita drew up her legs to kick her away if the brunette went back at her
hair and pained scalp again. Kianna was taking the positon of being an experienced catfighter wih this bitch in the hopes that Anita would cool it quickly when she found herself in trouble because of her very dirty catfighting tricks!

The near-orgasm Kianna had experienced had let loose a dollop of her pussy juices that gushed around her pantry crotch and ran down her thighs as Anita noted it and said, "Got a little hot over that one, huh, you stinking little bitch?" not referring to Kianna's ethnic background due to her aching pussy!

Getting to her feet, Kianna pulled off her panties, noting Anita wearing none and was sitting up and rubbing her scalp where she had nearly lost hair. Anita said ruefully, "That really hurt, you dirty bitch!" getting a laugh and the comment, "I haven't even tried to hurt you, yet, you wimp!" Kianna was doing her best to fulfill Anita's desires for an angry catfight with another beautiful woman and the pleasures it would build up to. "If you want to cxnt-fight, I'm ready!" tossing her panties to one side and letting Anita gaze at her shaven crotch.

Then, changing the subject, "What else about that dopey little blonde you gave the 'haircut' to - what else did you do to her!" Kianna's sadistic nature suddenly hoping for something new. "Hit the start button on the video," Anita suggested to Kianna, and the scene showed the blonde reaching up for Anita's face and leaving a triple-scratch on one cheek as Anita retaliated on her victim who really got a good face-scratching from the strawberry-blonde who pinned her arms down with her knees. The young girl was really badly face-mauled as Anita screamed in anger at her own disfigurement, "You dirty little fuck, I'll turn you into an
ugly hag for doing that to my face!"

"That's a little better, you aren't such a wimp after all," Kianna smiled and added, "It looked like she got it good, although it still wasn't much of a real fight!". This got to the angry Anita as she glared at Kianna who smiled to herself at taunting the red-faced blonde. Kianna was doing well at getting a good fight going between she and her client, obviously Anita's reason for Kianna's assignment there. Remembering Monica's advice, Kianna thought, "Gotta watch my orgasms, I have to stay in control of this beautiful bitch!" realizing that Anita's beauty and those gorgeous breasts were getting to her and that her own emotions might let
something bad happen, either to Anita or herself!

"Don't you call me a wimp you lousy little chink whore!" Anita screamed, diving at Kianna and landing a hard slap on Kianna's pretty face as she pushed the brunette back onto the mats, landing several more hard slaps that had Kianna nearly into tears, they really hurt. "Fucking whore, you want some more face work, huh?" Kianna screamed, her face red from Anita's punishment as the strawberry-blonde climbed over the brunette's body to try pinning her arms down with her knees and repeat the punishment Anita had given young blonde in the video, violent and bloody face-clawing!!

But Kianna reached up at her tormentor's pretty face, claws bared and dug into Anita's cheeks for several deep scratches as the strawberry-blonde gave a wailing shriek, knowing that this dirty little brunette bitch had  marred her beauty again. "Stinking little twat, I can do that too!" Anita screamed as she retaliated against Kianna's contorted face as badly as her own had been marred. Now both women were touching the deep scratches on their own faces and looking at the traces of blood. This oncoming catfight was getting steamed up and Kianna shoved Anita away and got herself out of the pinning hold as Anita rolled aside and
 inspected the blood on her fingers from Kianna's new scratches.

Both face-wounded women got to their feet and went to a big mirror over the padded bar, "You dirty little whore!" the blonde gasped, "Look at my face, you ruined it - I'll get you for that!", turning to the brunette who was also examining her own scratch wounds and hearing Kianna snap, "You big fucking cxnt, you started the face scratching,  so we're even now!" and getting a screamed response, "We'll never be even for what you did to my face, you dirty little slut!" but Anita didn't go for Kianna, realizing her opponent was more experienced than she had bargained for and decided to try for some psychological advantage.

Anita glared back, deciding to continue the stimulation for a fight that was recorded on the video. "OK, you dirty little chink whore, let me show you what happened to another dumb bimbo who worked at the DMV and MOOed at me like a cow one day when I wore a tight, fuzzy sweater. The big-titted bitch pointed and laughed at my breasts and made the MOOing noise again and then asked how much milk I was able to  produce every day! She really pissed me off!"

In keeping with the tenor of this assignment, Kianna calmly remarked, "You do have big tits and even if they don't droop very much, she had a point!" knowing she hit a nerve in Anita's self-esteem and would really spur on a good tit-fight!

But Anita went on with her description of 'what Kianna was in for' glaring at Kianna, "I said that her tits would flop down to her knees without her bra and the cxnt agreed when I asked her if she wanted to have a titfight. She came here that evening with her big tits flopping and we went at it," then another tape with Anita and a huge-breasted brunette clawing each other inside the padded fight-room, the four big glands really getting it good as they screamed at each other, ripping and clawing each others' huge glands, occassionally delivering hard crotch kneeings into each other's nude pussies as they rolled back and forth on the mats.

Finally, Anita got behind the MVB girl, her legs clamping her waist as they lay on the floor, both hands clutching the brunette's big breasts, fingers buried so deep in the soft flesh as to be invisible, as her shrieks filled the room. The DMV girl was shrieking, "Oh my tits, my tits, let go, let go, owwww -- oh please stop you're hurting me, oh please, please!!" Anita's face just next to her pain-contorted features, teeth showing through a crazed grin as her two clawiing hands kept it up with the DMV girl's big glandsas she slammed one heel into her crotch, again and again !

It was obvious that Anita was wildly sadistic, her wild look at her shrieking victim's screams of surrender only intensifying the violent and vicious breast mauling that failed to end when the brunette's eyes rolled back in their sockets and she went limp and unconscious. The video showed Anita's face bright red and contorted with rage, mouth
gaping and drooling as she went after the unconscious woman's big breasts from her position behind the limp brunette, fingers buried deep in the soft glands and her heels thumping into the girl's crotch from her own violent orgiastic spasms.

Squealing like a demon, Anita's wild orgasm lasted for ten minutes, her opponent really out of it only a few minutes before the strawberry-blonde pushed her limp body away and lay on her side feebly clamping her thrusting and jism-spurting pussy as her orgasms finally wound down and the mauled DMV girl lay gasping from the breast mauling and heel kicking her pussy had absorbed as Anita went beserk!

"Looks like that wimpy redhead knows how to treat a snotty bitch! Anita smiled at Kianna, adding, "Think you'd like some of that?" trying to impress Kianna who retorted, "That kid was just a bigger wimp than you, Anita!" still onto her tack of Anita getting so wound up that Kianna  could really get to her soft places and make her give up!  Kianna's thoughts were already dreaming up some exciting things to torture her client who seemed to like mauling (up to a certain point we might add)!