News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Margo Harshman: could she beat up anybody at all?

• 4 Replies

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
Margo Harshman: could she beat up anybody at all?
« on: October 11, 2009, 03:47:45 AM »
I think any female celebrity, even Danielle Panabaker or Holly Marie Combs, who are about as soft and weak as they come, woud beat her ass. Your thoughts?

http://www.topnews.in/files/images/MargoHarshman.jpg

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
Re: Margo Harshman: could she beat up anybody at all?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 05:42:44 PM »
What about Christy Carlson Romano, who also played on "Even Stevens". I always thought the two would develop a lesbian relatonship. But, anyway, Christy would kick Margo's ass, easy, I think.

http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload/33180/tn-500_proof45.jpg

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 04:32:30 AM »
I think that the hardest part would actually get both women mad enough at each other to fight, most of the time there is just a lot of shouting maybe even some slapping or shoving but not much more. For two women that are not considered to be aggressive i would not expect much of a fight, having said that in this case i would pick Margo to win eventually by exhaustion or just outlasting her opponent.

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 12:31:48 PM »
Crash, I think Christy would destroy the weaker Margo. If it were a boxing match, or a street fight, Christy would punch Margo out and end it with machine-gun punches to Margo's soft stomach. If it were a wrestling match, Christy would end it with a wedgie spanking. I think she'd get a thrill out of it, too. But no way Margo has the strength to hang with Christy, or with anyone.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 06:49:28 AM »
Yes , this sites Lil Megan , who is small & looks like she is 12 yrs old & like Tanner from the Bad News Bears , Lil Megan can beat Everyone , can't she .
You never grow old until you stop being young