News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Delta Tiger Lillies San Bernardo Tapes

• 3 Replies

Offline simon

• God Member
Delta Tiger Lillies San Bernardo Tapes
« on: April 21, 2015, 03:06:35 PM »
Does anyone knows where to find these catfights? The tape was shot in a gym-ring like setting, a number of ladies had several catfights with lots of vicious hairpulling, I believe it was from the late 80's originally released in VHS.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: Delta Tiger Lillies San Bernardo Tapes
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 06:33:30 AM »
ECNWC sells two volumes of Delta Tiger Lilies matches on their website. Here's a link: http://ecnwc.com/page5.html

Offline Jenny

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 07:14:06 PM »
WOW! Marie, as I've said in other threads on here I knew a girl about ten years ago who had "inherited" a bunch of old VHS tapes.  She got them from someone she had known years before.  Your matches with Donata and Bambi were  both among them.  I remember before the first of the two matches began, seeing you and of course instantly thinking you were hot, very hot, but I also knew you could fight.  It was easy to see you weren't just doing it to earn money, you had it in your blood, and I was totally correct.  It was very clear to me that not only were you in it to win,  but you enjoyed every second of it.

I seem to remember the girl who was owner or part owner of Delta Tiger Lillies having a female name, but it had been shortened down to a male sounding name.  I was told she wrestled also, but I don't recall having seen her wrestle. If I remember correctly she emceed and refereed but none of the tapes showed her actually fighting.

As I've said before, I enjoy real fighting between "real" everyday women  most of all, and those tapes along with a few others from other people were as good as I've ever seen.

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 07:27:28 PM »
Thank you Marie!!