News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rough new ECC catfight Dahlia vs Lucille.

• 4 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Rough new ECC catfight Dahlia vs Lucille.
« on: April 25, 2015, 06:49:15 PM »
Check out ECC#98 Dahlia vs Lucille just released at ECC. Vicious hairpulling, hard face slapping led to multiple submissions. Excellent fight between two more newcomers at East Coast Cats.    Preview clip attached.            http://www.eastcoastcats.com/ECC98prev/98prev.htm
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 06:53:35 PM by East Coast Cats »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Rough new ECC catfight Dahlia vs Lucille.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 01:06:07 AM »
I got this fight eventually, after the mix up over the download links was sorted out, and I like it a lot.

Dahlia and Lucille are both very cute and they fought hard using all the "pussy shit" type tactics I love to see in a girl fight - hair pulling, straddling, long, dominating school girl pins, stern demands for the rival to "Give up!" and some quite hard face slapping toward the end, as they both went all out for the final submission.

Dahlia, who is 20lbs lighter than Lucille and looks like she might have mediterranean or middle-eastern ancesters, has already had at least one other fight. This was her second. So I'm hoping the first will be released soon. I also hope Lucille came back for more. Both girls are perfect for ECC rules catfights, in looks and in attitude.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 05:31:25 AM »
Dahlia has fought three times now. The ones not yet released are with Raven and a new tough one named Alex.  Jean and Sasha may go against her as well.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 08:03:20 PM »
  Is she mediterranean or middle-eastern ? What is her background? She does have sexy dark looks.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 05:35:15 PM »
  Is she mediterranean or middle-eastern ? What is her background? She does have sexy dark looks.
She looks Greek or Italian. Fights hard, she's another good ECC girl.