News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pure Class vs. Hot Sass: British Babe vs. Biker Beauty

• 2 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
« on: October 17, 2009, 01:31:52 PM »
                                          By: Supporturgoddess

There was a stranger in town. The site of a 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo rolling slowly through the streets of a tiny, Midwestern town might have drawn more attention, but it was well after midnight. The only people out so late were either causing trouble or in it. The sleek, silver sports car stopped in a vacant parking lot. Even in an age of GPS, outdated signs and detours can be confusing. The owner of the car only intended to stop for a moment to gain her bearings, but a spectacle unfolding in an adjacent parking lot caught her eye. A pretty, Mexican-American brunette and a beautiful blonde engaged in a wild fight. Other young women watched, but they stayed out of the fight. Even so, their mere presence was a distraction. That, added to the blonde’s superior skill, proved too much for the pretty brunette. What started as an even fight became a beat down.
       A soft, British accent came from the Lamborghini. “Damn.”
       Mesmerized by the fight, the driver of the Gallardo didn’t even see the young woman running up to her car until she was pounding on the window. Reluctantly, the driver lowered the window.
       A young, Mexican-American girl sobbed. “You have to help me! They’ll kill her!”
       A soft, English accent rang out. “What exactly is happening here?”
       The young woman explained, “It’s so stupid! Those bitches like to act like they’re some sort of biker gang. They’re only fakes, posers, but they play rough! They consider that convenience store their territory. They won’t let other girls go near it. They bully all the girls in town. Their leader Hailey, who they call ‘Ripper’, keyed my friend’s car. I said we shouldn’t let them get away with it. My friends dared me to go into their territory and paint ‘Dora was here!’ on the convenience store wall. All I did was write ‘Dora was here!’ on the wall, but when they caught me, they acted like I had committed sacrilege! They started to beat me up. My older sister, Julia, drove by and tried to stop it. Hailey challenged her to a fight. She’ll kill her!”
       The Englishwoman ran her finger along her hands-free phone. “I’ll call the police.”
       The young woman cried, “There’s no time! Besides, Hailey’s father is the chief of police! He won’t stop it!” The girl ran off, crying, “They’ll kill my sister! Somebody help me!”
       The Englishwoman stared at the continuing beat down. This wasn’t her fight, but she knew the pretty, Mexican-American girl couldn’t take much more. The Brit frowned. “Damn!”
       In the adjacent parking lot, Julia Sendejo was on her knees. Her arms hung limply by her sides. She looked up helplessly through glassy eyes. Above her, blue-eyed blonde Hailey stood victorious, looking down with a wide, vicious smile that promised much more punishment.
       Hailey taunted, “So, Julia, you really thought you were a match for me? I guess I’ll have to make an example out of you.” Hailey lifted Julia’s chin and drew back a fist. “I’m gonna’ mess you up so bad even your little sister won’t recognize you!”
       A British accent rang out. “You’ll do no such thing! I won’t allow it!”
       All eyes turned. Englishwoman Jackie Addams stood at the end of the convenience store parking lot, a vision of carefully crafted perfection.
       Hailey flashed a wide, taunting grin. “What are you going to do about it, rich girl?”
       “I’ll stop you.” Jackie casually removed the wide, dVb sunglasses that hid much of her gorgeous face and slipped them into a sleek Jimmy Choo bag.
       Hailey “The Ripper” and the other girls circled the 5’ 4” Brit, checking her out. The Englishwoman’s light-toned, brunette hair danced on bare shoulders. She wore a cream halter top, a leather mini so short she may as well have left it at home, and dangerously high stiletto heels. Her silk-smooth, flawless, tawny skin glistened in the artificial light.
       While the gang checked her out, the Englishwoman looked them over, one by one. First there was Hailey, the golden-tanned, blue-eyed blonde beauty who led the so-called gang. She stood 5’3”, weighed about 110 lbs. and was in great shape. Paula stood to her left, wearing a T-shirt and tight jeans. Jackie sized her up as a mean-spirited poser. To Hailey’s right stood Rae, a pretty Italian girl with short, black hair, wearing a red bikini top and tiny purple shorts. The barefoot Italian-American matched Jackie’s height but she outweighed the Brit by at least twenty pounds.
       Obviously unwilling to fight three women at once, Jackie called out their leader, Hailey.
       Grinning disdainfully, Hailey said, “Oh, I’m sure you’d love to take me on so soon after I finished another fight. Forget it, rich bitch. To get to me, you’ve gotta fight someone else first, so when we fight, it’s even. You gotta fight…Rae!”
       Jackie had indeed hoped to outsmart Hailey by fighting her right after her fight with Julia. Jackie silently damned Hailey for being clever enough to see through her ploy. The beautiful British woman removed her stilettos, having more traction in bare feet. She also took off a good amount of very expensive jewelry.
       Loving to fight, Rae motioned to her rival, grinning ear to ear.
       Beaten far too badly to intervene, Julia Sendejo called out to Jackie. “Don’t do it! They’ll kill you!”
       Jackie and Rae circled. Rae lashed out, punching Jackie’s nose. Jackie reeled, but then she spun, teeth bared. A lightning-fast fist slammed into Rae’s mouth, almost sending her down. Rae checked her nose for blood, shocked by the 107 pound Englishwoman’s power. Rae snarled and came out swinging. Jackie caught Rae’s wrist and spun past her, twisting Rae’s arm up behind her back. She then kicked the back of Rae’s knee, sending the cute Italian woman down to her belly on the pavement. Jackie pressed one bare foot on Rae’s cheek, while twisting Rae’s arm to the breaking point. Rae cried out, her chubby hand slapping the pavement in pain. Desperate and losing, the street fighter did the only thing she could. She grabbed a broken beer bottle and slashed at Jackie’s lower leg. Jackie screamed, jumping back just in time to avoid a serious cut. She kicked the bottle out of Rae’s hand. Rae leapt up and charged like a bull. Jackie grabbed her hair, put her foot on Rae’s stomach, fell back, and flipped Rae through the air. Rae crashed flat on her back, crying out and arching her back in clear pain. Rae rolled over and saw the Englishwoman motioning to her, daring her to get up and fight. Rae growled and threw herself into a wild, reckless charge. She ran straight into a thrust kick. The bottom of Jackie’s bare foot smashed flat against Rae’s face. Rae fell shattered and helpless at the Brit’s feet.
       By this point Dora had returned, but both she and her sister Julia crouched silently, mesmerized by the unfolding fight.
       Jackie’s eyes widened, feeling a hand on her shoulder. Paula struck from behind. She spun the Brit around and slammed a fist to her jaw. Paula stood menacingly over the Brit. Jackie looked up, fighting a tear, rubbing one hand along her jaw and cheek. Paula went for a schoolgirl pin, sitting on Jackie’s belly and throwing wild slaps and fists. Suddenly Jackie kicked her legs around Paula’s neck, slamming her down and choking her with a leg scissors. Paula dragged long fingernails down the British woman’s exquisite legs. Jackie screamed, but she held on. Paula’s face turned from red to purple. No match for the Englishwoman’s magnificent legs, Paula’s strength faded fast. Jackie sat up on her hands, teeth bared, ankles locked, ready to finish Paula off.
       A brutal knee slammed into the back of Jackie’s head. Head ringing, Jackie looked up and saw that Rae was back in the fight. Now it was two against one! Rae lifted Jackie by her hair. Paula rose and pinned Jackie’s arms behind her back. Rae then drove a fist deep into the British beauty’s tiny, trim stomach. Rae threw sledgehammer fists into The Brit’s body. Unable to breathe, Jackie bowed her head and sank to one knee. Rae yanked Jackie up by her hair, slammed her across the hood of a car, and crawled up next to her, to inflict savage damage. Paula stood unevenly, one foot on the hood and one on the bumper. Jackie’s eyes flashed open. She kicked Rae’s face and Paula’s midsection. Jackie struggled to stand on the wobbling hood. She wrapped her arms around Paula’s neck and held her in a headlock. She then kicked her legs straight up, wrapping them tightly around Rae’s neck. All three women balanced precariously on the hood of the car. Rae and Paula stood upright with Jackie draped like a banner between them, still choking Rae with her legs and Paula with her arms. The Brit then twisted her mouthwatering body with all her might, flipping all three combatants off the car. Jackie’s position let her slam her foes’ heads straight down into unyielding pavement. Paula was done, completely unconscious. Rae tried to sit up, but Jackie plowed several fists to her face. In moments, Rae was semi-conscious and done for the night.
      Having beaten two women at once, Jackie gasped for breath. She spun and saw Hailey coming toward her. Hailey was rested from her relatively easy fight. Jackie was spent after fighting two tough, experienced street fighters at once.
       Hailey removed her jacket, exposing muscular arms and a tight, fit, sexy body. Hailey’s smile widened, seeing the concern in Jackie’s eyes upon seeing how fit she was.  The two women circled, fists raised. Hailey wore a black, torn muscle shirt that left her stomach bare, tiny, dark blue shorts, and went barefoot for traction. Blond Hailey swung. Jackie blocked, Jackie jabbed. Hailey blocked. Jackie’s heart raced. She was already exhausted from a long day before the fighting began. She’d defeated two tough opponents, and now faced a third, who was clearly the toughest of them all. Jackie was running on fumes, and Hailey could fight!
       Hailey threw a right hook. Jackie blocked it, but a left jab she never saw coming smacked into her nose. Jackie staggered back, nose bloodied. Hailey threw a left hook. As Jackie threw up her hands to block, Hailey pivoted and swung her right bare foot into the unprotected side of Jackie’s face. Jackie went down, hard. She looked up, rubbing her aching cheek.
       Hailey looked down with a wide, taunting grin. “Come on, rich bitch. Get up and fight!”
       The blonde known as “Ripper” yanked the Brit halfway up by her hair and drove her knee into Jackie’s much larger breasts. Jackie gasped, but leapt two feet off the ground and drove her knee into Hailey’s much less impressive breasts. Hailey cried out and fell. The American blonde spun on her knees, leapt up, and threw a handful of dirt into the British brunette’s eyes, momentarily blinding her. Hailey slammed Jackie down, hard. They rolled. Hailey prevailed. Hailey sat on Jackie’s back, bending and twisting Jackie’s arm to the breaking point. Jackie cried out harshly, but refused to surrender. Now desperate, Jackie kicked one foot back under Hailey’s chin, trying to kick her off. Hailey responded by seizing Jackie’s bare foot with her free hand and sinking her teeth into Jackie’s foot. Jackie screamed long and hard, but she wrapped the top of her other foot over Hailey’s forehead and drove the blonde straight back and down, cracking the back of Hailey’s head on the ground. Hailey retaliated with a tit-for-tat move, putting her own feet on the back of Jackie’s head and driving Jackie down forward, face-first into the hard pavement.
       Hailey crawled up, sat on Jackie’s hips, clamped her hands together under Jackie’s chin, and pulled the Brit’s upper body up and back, while the blond American’s weight held Jackie’s lower half in place. A look of agony and even defeat filled Jackie’s tortured face, as her enemy worked her in a clutch. Jackie felt herself losing for the first time. She would soon be at the mercy of a merciless foe. Jackie put all she had into simply powering free, but Hailey responded brutally, by curling her fingers inside the corners of Jackie’s mouth and tearing at her mouth, using it to continue the clutch. Jackie learned first-hand why they called the blonde “Ripper”. Jackie’s hand slapped the pavement, and tears rolled. She knew she had only moments left.
       With one last incredible effort, Jackie put all she had into straightening out. She wrenched free, not only breaking the hold but also pulling Hailey forward so the top of the blonde’s head struck a pole. Both women rolled away. The women faced each other on their knees. Both let out battle cries and sprang together like wildcats. They spun, kicked, punched, rolled, scratched, choked, clawed at each other’s eyes, and yanked out each other’s hair. It ended in a body on body battle on the pavement. Two beautiful women, legs wrapped together, chest to chest, belly to belly, just trying to twist and squeeze the fight out of the other. One minute passed, and then two. Slowly, the better woman emerged. Jackie rolled on top the terrified blonde, bending Hailey’s sexy body to and past all limits. Jackie trapped Hailey’s legs between her far superior ones, snaked her arms under Hailey’s arms and around the blonde’s neck and head, and slowly bent Hailey’s body further and further back. Feeling her body totally dominated by a superior one, Hailey cried out, begging her lieutenants to save her. Rae and Paula were in no condition to help. Jackie worked the blonde bully brutally. Hailey screamed and cried, until her back began to pop and snap. Horrified and in anguish, Hailey begged Jackie for mercy.
       “Stop it! Please! You’re breaking meeeee!!! Stop!!! I’ll do anything! ANYTHING!!!”
       Jackie Harmony Addams rose and stood victoriously over the sobbing blonde at her feet. She placed her foot over Hailey’s throat and asked, “Are you going to bully anyone again?”
       Hailey’s tears flooded from her eyes. “Noooooo!!!”
       Jackie looked over her shoulder at Dora and her sister. “I think I should leave her something to remember me by.”
       Jackie casually sat down on Hailey’s face, strapped her stilettos back on, and rose again. Crying in shame and defeat, Hailey looked up in time to see Jackie’s dangerously sharp, pointed heel lowering down over her eye!
       Jackie calmly asked, “You won’t be bothering my friends again, will you? You’ll do whatever I want, won’t you?”
       Helpless and horrified, Hailey cried, “Yes! I’ll do whatever you say!”
       Jackie took her pointed heel off Hailey’s eye. She heard moans from Rae and Paula. “Just you remember, girls, I can come back here and finish what I started! If you bother those sisters again, or if you dare to tell the police about me, I’ll be back!”
       Jackie started back to her car, but then she looked back at Dora, smiled, and winked. She took out a tube of scarlet lipstick and scribbled a brief message.
       A few minutes later Dora and Julia left. They sent an anonymous call to the police. By the time the local police finally arrived, the silver Lamborghini was long gone. The police found Rae and Paula sprawled semi-conscious on the pavement. They saw Hailey lying face down in the dirt, sprawled out spread eagle, legs apart. A dusty footprint had been left across Hailey’s hips, along with a message written in scarlet lipstick. The message read, “Jackie was here and kicked this!”

Note from Supporturgoddess:

This story marks the return of British beauty Jackie Addams, Samantha’s rival from my “Fireworks, British Babe vs. All American Girl” and “Final Conflict” stories.       

petelv

Re: Pure Class vs. Hot Sass: British Babe vs. Biker Beauty
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 01:39:23 PM »
This was a good story.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Pure Class vs. Hot Sass: British Babe vs. Biker Beauty
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 04:39:48 PM »
What a great win - 1 against 3!  ;D ;D ::)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)