News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Arianna Huffington vs Katy Perry: Bitter Power Struggle and Fight

• 6 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Political scientist, and co-founder and editor-in-chief of Huffington Post, Arianna Huffington (64) has run into a spat with pop star Katy Perry after publishing an article in which she described the singer as 'innocently faux pas wherever there is a possibility for the bubble pop girl to get herself caught up in issues of inadvertently created mixups of cultural appropriation and even racism'.
Katy, feeling exposed by Arianna in ways not justified but merely emerged through the chief editor's misunderstandings, confronts her and asks her to revoke her statements in her next publication.
Arianna seems amused by Katy's remonstrations and wants to convey her position from her point of view in terms not leaving room for interpretation:
'...do you at all know how influential I am? Little Miss, I can either make or break you, don't you think it may be better for you to take my constructive criticism, go along with it and learn from it?'
Katy's face undergoes the transition from pale to crimson while the 64 years old woman addresses her in her patronizing terms, and finally she snaps at her:
'...Influential? - I've got nearly four times as much money as you, and all in all nearly a hundred million fans follow me!'
Huffington: 'Oh, and who listens to you when you open your mouth, impulsed by your girlie little head full of pink candy cotton?'
Perry: 'I guess they all do!'
Huffington: 'They do when you beg them to buy your pathetic pop ditties, yes! But if you want to flex your little biceps in my face, girl, you'll see how quickly you will fall from your pink cloud into the gutter. Up against a woman like me, who decides what is in the media about you tomorrow, you don't stand a chance!'
Perry: 'You spiteful, arrogant old hag! I have connections in high places you don't even know about, and have no reason to be afraid of you!  I can stomp you into the ground and make you socially completely passé!'

The two ladies keep up their quarrel of rising hate until finally Arianna challenges Katy to a contest of brains and brawn:
She wants to compete with Katy at a public contest in which each of them has to solve three sudoku puzzles in a row, and the lady who completes the challenge of intelligence first (or even at all) is the winner. She also wants to fight Katy in the ring where she and her will fight in a wrestling match.
Katy, angry and in the mood to teach her rival a lesson, agrees and adds she also wants to arm wrestle Arianna.  
Katy hates Arianna's height of 5'10, having to look up at her, and Arianna is jealous of Katy's D cup boobs which her smaller bust is no match for.  

Much is at stake for both contestants. Katy needs to win the contests to avoid the humiliation of being outwitted and physically dominated by a 64 year old woman and possibly having her career destroyed by the socially powerful columnist and co-owner of the publishing firm. Meanwhile, Arianna knows she will lose a large part of her status and influence if she gets defeated by the pop singer.  

Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'7"

Arianna Huffington: 64 years, 5'10"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:32:01 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Arianna Huffington vs Katy Perry: Bitter Power Struggle and Fight
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 09:34:20 PM »
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:36:38 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 09:39:39 PM »
Above: Arianna Huffington

Below: Katy Perry

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 09:40:51 PM »
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:58:07 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 09:58:35 PM »
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:06:04 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 11:20:54 AM »
Seriously? Katy would demolish the clumsy old hag.  ::)

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 04:47:15 PM »
Even though I am often inclined to give advantage to the older and more experienced woman, in this case I have to go with her younger rival. Katy will tie Arianna up like a pretzel and have her completely at her mercy. A very one-sided beating, with Katy enjoying her dominance and putting her opponent in series of brutal submission holds, until Arianna can take no more a begs for mercy.