News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:FINAL, Italy v France, Bout 6

• 2 Replies

Offline aag77

• God Member
- Well, Jeff, here we are, it's bout 6, and we have our first championship fight, not much analysis left to make, eh?
- Nope, it's clear as day. Italy needs to win or at least get a tie, to keep the chance of a run-off.
- Will it happen now, Jeff?
- I don't know, Bob, you said it would, 4-2, either way, that's what you said, remember?
- On a night like this, I am taken nothing for granted.
- You did.
- I should not be held accountable for what I've said. Let's just get on with it. And stop smirking.

The lights go out again in the Milennium Dome, but unlike before there isn't silence, but an expectant hum, some people even try to start a round of 'Allez les bleues', but the darkness damps it.

The red screen is this time accompanied by a drum crescendo,

and instead of canon salutes, the same crescendo repeats itself for the names of the two fighters:

ELODIE FREGE
V
MICHELA QUATTROCIOCCHE
Elodie Frege
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lodie_Fr%C3%A9g%C3%A9
Michela Quattrociocche

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michela_Quattrociocche

Then the crowd breaks loose, as the lights go up, and the two girls rush to reach the ring before their opponent, Confident 'Allez les bleues'-chants vying with hopeful 'Italia, Italia's

- Jeff, we just have time, is this the ideal championship match for France?
- I'd have to say not exactly, Elodie isn't the strongest French girl, and given the record of new girls so far tonight.
- Elodie's not a bad fighter though, you can't say she is.
- I never did,all I said was ...
- You talk too much, the fight is already under way...

Offline aag77

• God Member
Re: Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:FINAL, Italy v France, Bout 6
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 03:39:00 PM »
She already had when you wrote :D

3-3, highlights and the 7th and deciding bout (unless it's a tie) to come tonight or tomorrow.

Offline aag77

• God Member
Re: Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:FINAL, Italy v France, Bout 6
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 11:08:26 PM »
-   Alright, Jeff, looks like we're getting our full money's worth in this one.
-   Too right, we're all square again, but both teams are now out of second chances.
-   And amazing stat, Jeff, 4 new girls tonight and 4 wins.
-   Yes, I wonder what would have happened if any of them had faced each other.
-   It could still happen, a tie in the next fight would see a run-off.
-   Yeah, Bob, and we can see both benches from here, and I do believe I've noticed Anissa Kate and Sabrina giving each other the eye and arching their back at each other.
-   Anyway, back to the highlights of the fight we saw just now, the championship fight that wasn't:

It is part of the rules of the Final that the fight starts upon announciation but has to take place in the, so it starts with a race to the ring which Michela made perfect use of. She was significantly faster than Elodie, and indeed had time to reach the other side, and drag her rival into the ring under the bottom rope by the hair, meaning that she could immediately throw herself on top of an Elodie caught completely on the wrong leg, and trying to play catch-up the entire fight. It was not that Elodie didn't tryb – she did the best she could, but after the first imbalance, she was always on the defensive, as Michela ravenously 'attacked' her sensitive areas with motuh and hands, interestingly enough her very defeat came, when she finally managed to get her hand down on Michela's pussy but leaving herself open, and being to exhausted to last in the ensuing fingerign race. Maybe she was also undone, by a sense of occasion, as she could have taken the trophy for France, yet instead a confident and dominant display by Michela brought the match back on equal terms.