News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jessica Pardoe vs Katy Perry: a tall story

• 1 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Jessica Pardoe vs Katy Perry: a tall story
« on: May 10, 2015, 03:33:22 AM »
When Katy Perry (30, 5'7"), during a celebrity gala, walked through a dining room with a glass of wine in her hand she spilled some of its contents on Jessica Pardoe's (22, 6'10") shoulder. Jessica was sitting at a table to dine with friends and, quickly reacting to Katy's accident in an irritable manner, snapped at her, 'Hey, watch what you're doing, you clumsy bitch!'
Katy, not recognizing the 'tallest woman of Great Britain', replied, annoyed at Jessica's disrespectful words, 'Will you shut up? Gawd, what a pathetic drama queen!'
Jessica glared at Katy for a moment, then got off her chair to stand fifteen inches over Katy whose jaw dropped while she stared up at the enormously tall female, after seconds only whispering, 'Oh, shit!'
'Oh, I know who you are, little pop princess! So, perhaps you'd like to apologize to me - before I put you over my lap and teach you better manners with a good spanking?'

Katy, meanwhile, had taken a good look at Jessica and found that in spite of the girl's incredible height she may well be able to fight her. She replied, 'Apologize to you after you insulted me, you overgrown goat? What you wanna do if I won't, huh?'
Jessica kept staring down at Katy and concluded, 'Oh dear, this girl is off her head, she does need a lesson! I suggest we step into the ladies' room to get a few things cleared up -?'
Katy didn't hesitate to take the challenge, 'Whatever, you freak! But don't cry to your friends when I fold you in halves and tear you in the middle!'

Jessica Pardoe: 22years, 6'10"

Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'7"

Chose from one of these two options for the poll above:  

(A) Katy wins the fight against Jessica. While Jessica grabs Katy's hair with both hands to tear at it violently she turns out a bad fighter and soon succumbs to Katy's powerful punches into her stomach which make her bend over after which Katy rams her knee into Jessica's head. Stunned and dizzy, Jessica loses all of her coordination, and Katy finishes the fight raining punches at Jessica's face, and leaving the ladies' room with her defeated opponent lying half conscious on the floor, whimpering and unable to get up.

(B) Jessica wins the fight. While Katy tries to break the girl's fighting spirit by throwing powerful punches at her stomach Jessica grabs Katy's hair with both hands and swings her around, making Katy lose her balance and fall. Jessica lifts her up, wedges her under her arm with Katy facing Jessica's backside and, hitching up Katy's dress, gives her a humiliating spanking. She then plunges Katy's head into a toilet bowl and leaves the ladies' room with her defeated opponent on her knees, spluttering and wiping her face.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 12:45:45 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Jessica Pardoe vs Katy Perry: a tall story
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 03:39:12 AM »
Above: Jessica Pardoe

Below: Katy Perry

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 03:47:18 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.