News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Room 18 ( trademark of X )

• 6 Replies

X

Room 18 ( trademark of X )
« on: October 20, 2009, 05:23:07 PM »
The full figured blonde mistress, The hot black haired wife, both shared the same man, both knew about the other. Both yearning to see what he saw in the other. Both wanting to see who was the better woman.
Both wanting to meet and settle it. They will meet ............in room 18.

"I wish you didn't have to leave." Sherry said with a depressed tone in her voice as she put on her black bra. "You know my situation Sherry, I have got to be home by 5:00 p.m.." "Lori has no ideal I took off work today." replied John.
"Can't you stay for 30 more minutes?" Sherry begged. "I have got to go!" John exclaimed as he put on his shirt hurridly. "She already knows somethings going on Sherry, I can't make it obvious." John said with a sense of concern.
"What do you mean?" asked Sherry. " C'mon, She told me someone keeps calling private name calling her a bitch and asking her where her husband is." John said with a sarcastic laugh. "So, Do you love her? The truth." Sherry replied wanting John to say no. " I love you both...... ok. I met her years before I knew you. If I would have met you before her, I never would have married her....but it didn't work out that way. You told me you were ok with this." John explained as he had so many times before. " I'm ok,..... I'll take you any way I can get you." Sherry replied as to be satisfied with the situation. "I gotta run but I will see you next Thursday." John said as he proceeded to give Sherry a quick kiss on the lips in a hurry to get home to his some-what suspecting wife. " I want a real kiss." Sherry said as she forcefully pulled John into her and aggressively deep tongue kissed him. " I gotta go!" John exclaimed as he broke away from Sherry's lip lock she had on him an headed out the door to his corvette. " You don't have to be an ass about it!" Sherry fired back slightly insulted. John got in his car and headed home, to his wife.
Sherry was every man's dream. She was voluptious, well endowed, hot and she knew it. She was 25, 5'6 120 pounds, Blonde, past shoulder length, curly teased hair. She was brown as a biscuit tan from the tanning bed she owned.
She went to Curve's fit and tone religously 3 times a weak to maintain her figure. Sherry never had to work, Men took care of her. Her Beauty and sexual appetite provided the curiousity of most men, So they provided for her. She had full 36 C cup breasts, tan, full and perfect. She had a firm , shapely, round ass and nice brown tone legs.
She used sex as a weapon, Men or you might even say victims provided and coughed up the dough. She told them she loved them and put it all over them so in tern she lives in a $2000 dollar a week condo on the beech which didn't cost her a dime. She was a predator of men with money and she got what she wanted, She would do whatever it took to get what she wanted.
She drove a $40,ooo dollar lexus and truly lived a lifestyle of the rich and shameless but it was all provided to her and the talents she had, her personal talents. This all changed when she met John almost a year ago. John was a prominent, young attorney for a local law firm. Sherry's friend Kim was a secretary for the firm. This is how the two met and eventually hooked up. The one night stand they shared turned into a once a week for almost a year to date.
At first, Sherry was after the money but the unexpected happened, She fell in love with John. She knew John was married but didn't care. She wanted him for herself, She was tired of sharing him, She set out to do whatever it took to convince John as to who was the better woman. She didn't play or fight fair so she was on a mission to make John hers.
"Where have you been?" Lori asked impatiently. " I'm not doing this again Lori, I refuse to get ito this!" John replied hatefully. " I called your office........you were out....as usual." Lori said sarcastically. " I had a new client I had to meet today." John replied quickly back and convincingly. "Who's Sherry?" Lori asked catching John off guard. "Who?" John answered back with a fake confused look on his face. "Do you think I'm stupid?" Lori replied back with a sarcastic tone.
" Ok........ I have no clue what the hell your talking about." John answered back knowing Lori must have knew more than he expected. "She just called.........She also said she just fucked your brains out." Lori said to the point of knowing John was caught. " She challenged me." Lori told John. "First off, I don't know any Sherry.....Second what do you mean she challenged you? John asked as if to appear confused. "She told me to meet her at the Sunny Beach Hotel, room 18, tomorrow night." Lori said knowing John knew as to what was going on in the back of her mind.
"Look, I don't know any Sherry, I don't know what we're talking about here, probably just a prank call." John said as if not to be worried. "I'm going." Lori replied back quickly. "Going where?" John asked quickly back. "I think you know." Lori replied. " Go where?" John asked again.  "Room 18 tomorrow night.........I'm going."  Lori replied letting John know she meant what she said. " I'm going to find out what is going on.....I'm sick of the phone calls John......I will get to the bottom of this." Lori said with a sense of needing to know. "Look....If you want to let someone yank your chain and you believe this nonsense.....Then go right ahead...be stupid." John replied back as he put on his swim trunks.
" I'm going for a swim.....relieve some of this stress...gosh!" John said as he headed out the sliding glass patio door to the pool.
Lori was 5'7, 28, 118 pounds. She had long jet black curly permed hair that ran midway down her back. She was truly beautiful. She was naturally dark complected but tan on top of it from laying out by their pool. She had long, tan tone legs from using the stairmaster they owned daily. She also had full,firm 36 C breasts and a very shapely ass and figure.
She was the tri-county beauty queen years ago but looked even more stunning now. She worked for local modeling agency before she met John but was now a stay at home "living in luxery" house wife.
Meanwhile......while John was at the pool the phone rang.....
Lori looked at the caller ID, Private call showed. Lori picked up the phone and answered "Hello." Noone replied.
"Hello!" Lori said impatiently having a good ideal as to who was on the other line. "Hi bitch." the mysterious caller replied. "Who is this?" Lori asked but already knew. " Be there bitch." The voice replied back. "Be where bitch?" Lori answered back with a slight tone of anger. " Come to room 18...tomorrow night...find out who this is." The mysterious caller replied back. "Is this Sherry again?" asked Lori knowing. " 9 O'clock, tomorrow night, Sunny Beach hotel, We need to meet." The voice on the other end of the line replied. " Don't tell John, Be a woman and fight your own battles." The mysterious voice added. "You know what....I'll fucking be there bitch!" Lori answered back accepting the challenge as she slammed down the phone.
Meanwhile later that evening at dinner.....
"You know your right." Lori said to John. "About???" John replied back curiously. " I'm not going to let some moron calling here get me going." Lori said really with other plans. " Good for you." John replied back with a sense of relief."
"So......I guess your not going to room 18 after all then." John said as he played it off as a joke. "Nahhh....wouldn't be anybody there anyways.." Lori said as she played it off but deep down inside knowing she was hell-bent on going.
The next morning..........
The sun glistened through the window of the beech front home. The alarm went off, it was 7:00 a.m.. Lori awakened to find John was already in the shower. She lay in the bed in her red silk nighty. Her long, black curly hair covered the pillow she lay her head on. Her Dark, tan, smoothe skin truly showed off on the white cotton sheet of the bed. John came out of the bath room in his three piece suit. "Gotta run baby." John said as he sat on the edge of the bed and slipped on his dress shoes. Lori yawned and stretched as she lay on the bed revealing the firmness and muscle definition of her tone, tan brown legs. "So......What's your plans today?" John asked hoping Lori had forgotton all about the room 18 challenge issued by Sherry.
" I need to run down to the market and pick up some things." She replied back in a still half-asleep voice. John felt safe she had forgotton at this point, she didn't mention it. "I've got to be at Hilton Front at 9:00 a.m. to meet a new client but I'll give you a call when I'm done........ok?"
"See you later." John said as he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek and proceeded to head out the door. Lori had fully awakened now and the thought of room 18 began to run through her mind. "Will she even be there?" Lori thought to herself. Lori was fit and tone from her weekly stairmaster routine but she had never been in a true fight. She had the body to be a worthy opponent and was strong willed enough to accept a challenge but had never had the experience of being in a hairpulling donnybrook with another girl or especially another woman.
" The hell with it........I'm going." Lori said to herself as she made her way to the kitchen to put on her morning coffee. She sat at the kitchen table and the thought of room 18 ran through her mind again. "I've never really been in a fight before." She thought to herself as a touch of nervousness began to set in. "Nobody probably wont even be there." She thought to herself but not being for sure. She rehearsed in her mind the senario. "If she is there, Don't say a word, Grab her by the hair and start beating her head in the wall.......or...........Walk in, Grab her by the hair of her head, Sling her down on the floor and start beating her face in." Lori pondered in thought to herself trying to come up with a solid gameplan. "Hell.........She wont even show." Lori said to herself confidently.
(Meanwhile at Sherry's condo........)
Sherry was talking to her best friend Kim on the phone
"Hey Kimmy, What ya' up to?" Sherry asked. "Hey Sher, I thought you were gonna' call me back last night girl?" Kim replied back. "I was tired last night..I got on the couch, turned on a movie and girl I was out for the night." Sherry replied back. "By the way....Is John working today?" Sherry wanting-to-know asked. "No...He's out of the office this morning." Kim answered back but curious to know why Sherry had asked. " I thought you told me you broke that off?"
Kim asked even more curiously now. " I did think about ending it.....but....Kimmy.....I love him." Sherry replied with sincerety. " You promised me you wouldn't let that happen." Kim replied back with a serious tone to her voice.
" He is not going to leave Lori." said Kim in a whispering voice so nooneelse in the office could hear her.
" That lil' bitch is ruining everything, ooooohhhhh! I just want to kick her ass." Sherry replied in an aggravated manner.
"Sherry, He is married to her.....ok?........He married her way before he met or knew you." Kim said in low, trying to calm voice as she looked around the office to make sure noone was listening.
" I called her." Sherry said with a slight sarcastic laugh. " Now......just what did you say?" asked Kim almost on the edge of her seat to find out. " Well....besides calling her a little bitch..and besides telling her I'm fucking her husband..hmmm....that's pretty much it." Sherry said with a mischievious laugh. " What?" " You did not!" Kim exclaimed. " Oh....I forgot to mention the part about telling her to meet me tonight so I could kick her ass." Sherry said with even a more mischievious tone to her laugh."You did not do that?" Kim replied almost to the point of not believing Sherry. " I sure did....I promise." Sherry relied back confidently. " Remember what happened when you were foolin' around with Bill a while back...His wife whipped you." Kim replied back remindingly. " That was two fucking years ago and she wouldn't fight me again." Sherry replied back in a pissed-off voice. " Listen Sher, I gotta' go, someone just came in the office but call me later...ok hun'. " Kim said as she hung up the phone.
Sherry was willing to do whatever she had to, to get John to leave Lori. She was willing to go to any length, She was willing to use any and every dirty trick in the book to wreck their marriage. Sherry wanted John and in her mind, She would get him.

Sherry had been a few catfights before. A couple times with wives who's husbands she was fucking. It was her favorite thing to steal a married man. It was her favorite thing to prove she could make even the most faithfull husband cheat, She loved it. She wanted their wives to know she was woman enough to take their man. She wanted their wives to know she was more woman than they were and she didn't care to tell them. She was beautiful with a perfect build and knew it........that made her dangerous. Sherry's motto was " If their wife can't satisfy them.....I can."
That is if they had something to offer(money). Men had spoiled her, She got what she wanted.( She knew exactly how to get it.) She was every man's dream, A smoking- hot blonde who didn't care to flaunt it in your face. If she wanted you or what you had, She would not be denied.
Later that afternoon................

The phone rang at John's house....... Lori heard the phone and came in from laying out in the sun on the back deck. She looked at the caller ID, 3:30 p.m.-Private call. Lori picked up the phone already having a pretty good ideal as to who it was. " Hello!" Lori answered with almost a sort of rude tone to her voice. " Hey there bitch." the voice replied. " Listen here whore, I will be there tonight!" Lori angrily fired back. " Sure you will you worthless little bitch." The not-so mysterious caller replied back. " How the fuck am I worthless?" Lori asked wanting an explanation.
" If you had any worth.........Why would your husband be fucking me?" The voice sarcastically answered.
" You know what?.....Your all talk...all fucking talk or you'd do something instead of hiding behind your little phone bitch!" Lori replied back furiously. " Ohhhhhh...Well see tonight who's all talk...We'll see...We will most definately fucking see!" The voice replied back with a tone of anger now as well. " Stop fucking calling here! We will settle this once and for all tonight you little slut!" Lori yelled as she slammed down the phone.

2 hours later.............

John's corvette pulled in the driveway to his beach front, two story home. The front door opened, "Where you at?" John called out looking for Lori. She wasn't home. " She's not here, Now is my chance to call Sherry and get this shit stopped." John thought desperately to himself as he quickly dialed her cell phone number. " Hey there!" Sherry happily replied as she answered her phone. " I want it stopped Sherry!" John demanded with a firm tone. " What?" Sherry replied back as if she were clueless. " I think you know.....I want the phone calls stopped!" John harshly replied.
" Don't treat me like your little whore John....I think I deserve a little better." Sherry replied back. " You knew my situation.....You knew....So stop with the bullshit! " John demanded. " You call Lori again and I will get this fucking number changed..You call again and I promise you this number will be changed!" John threatened. " Fucking relax..I wont call again..ok?...It was stupid..It wont happen again...I promise." Lori replied telling John what he wanted to hear.
" Don't make me regret this whole thing Sherry." John said with a tone of seriousness. John looked out the window to see Lori pulling in the driveway. " I gotta go, She's home.....Please stop calling here." John said as he hung up the phone. " Hey, Where you been?" John asked Lori. " I had some things to do.." Lori replied. " My....Are we hatefull today?" John replied back with a slight sarcastic laugh. " No but you don't like being questioned when you come through the door....obviously..So neither do I." Lori answered back with a sarcasm of her own.

About that time the phone rang.................

John thought to himself " Ohhh shit!" for he just knew it was Sherry. He quickly looked at the caller ID, It was his new client, Bill Smith. Lori walked through the house and to the kitchen to grab a bottled water as John talked on the phone. "Good news!" John yelled from the other room. " Bill has hired me, He wants me to meet him for dinner tonight to cross the T's and dot the I's." John replied. " Honey..This is huge!" John said with excitement. " It's 6:00 o'clock, Damn...I gotta' get ready!" John said as he hurridly made his way to the bedroom to change clothes. Lori thought to herself, " This is perfect." She had already made up her mind as to what her plans were for the evening(room 18).
" I promise I wont be real late.......ok?" John said from the other room. " I know how important this is...Don't worry about it...Take all the time you need." Lori replied back knowing this would give her more time to take care of her business. " Hey..I'm going over to Lisa's tonight...Were going to rent some movies and have a girl's night in." Lori falsely replied. "Where's Mike?" John asked.( Mike was Lisa's husband, Lisa was Lori's best friend) " He's gone fishing or something for the weekend." Lori said as she had to come up with something fast. " Well....Does this look ok?" John asked as he came out of the bedroom in his sportier attire. " Yeah..That looks fine." Lori replied. (MUMWAAA) John gave Lori a big kiss as he headed for the front door. " I will see you later!" John yelled from the driveway as he got in his car. Lori watched John drive away and the nervousness began again...but stronger. She Knew it wouldn't be long until she was face to face with a woman she suspected was having an affair with her husband. " I wonder if she'll show?" Lori thought to herself. " I wonder if I'll do ok?"  also crossed her mind. " You know what...This is stupid..I'm not lowering myself to her level." Lori said to herself as she had decided at that moment not to go through with it.
Her nervousness had got the better of her.
RIGHT AT THAT TIME.....THE PHONE RINGS...............................
ONCE AGAIN....PRIVATE CALLER............

Lori answered the phone already knowing it was her...again. " Do you not have anything better to do?" Lori asked sarcastically. " Well actually I do....... I could be fucking your husband instead of calling you." The voice answered back even more sarcastically. " FUCK YOU BITCH!" Lori screamed out in anger. " No......You can't fuck me..That's your husband's job."(lol) The voice replied back with a taunting laugh. " You know what..I'll fucking be there. I'm sick of your shit and I'm not gonna' take this from you. You wanna' harass me and fuck with me bitch....WELL YOU GOT IT..I'LL FUCKING BE THERE!" Lori exclaimed in a rage. " I'm willing to bet you don't show up." The voice(Sherry) replied in a trying to sound calm manner. " I FUCKING PROMISE YOU I'LL BE THERE BITCH!" Lori yelled in anger as she slammed down the phone.

IT WAS NOW 8:00 P.M.........1 HOUR UNTIL TIME....1 HOUR..THE WIFE AND MISTRESS WOULD COME FACE TO FACE.
Lori glanced briefly at the clock...It was almost time. It was almost time for her to face her rival...Almost time for her to stand up to her harasser...Almost time to accept the challenge of the other woman who shared her husband.
Nervous but willing...She had made up her mind she would fight for John and she would settle it.

" Hell.......I guess it really don't matter what you wear to fight." Lori said to herself but deep down inside she wanted to impress the other woman with the beauty she had to offer John. She put on her favorite low-cut, short black dress.
Her long black curly hair matched with a short black dress on the tan skin of her legs made her stunning. The dress was very low cut and revealed the tops of her tan, full, 36 C breasts. Long, Black curly hair, Short, Low cut black dress on tan, dark skin and the attitude of " Look what John already has at home...Why would he need you bitch."
Lori had a very pretty face as well, brown eyes, medium full lips...She was very attractive. Her most impressive asset were her tone legs.... They were perfect...Not too muscular but very tan and very toned. She wanted to show the other woman, She was worthy. She wanted to show the other, She was well above average herself. On this night she would.......
OVER AT SHERRY'S.......................

Sherry too kept eyeing the clock, She knew it was about time as well. She played it off but nervousness had began to set in on her as well. " I'm going to so show that bitch what John could have." Sherry said to herself as she put on her $1500 dollar short red dress(very short). It too was very low cut and showed of the cleavage of her round, tan 36 C breasts. She teased up her past shoulder length blonde curly hair. She was going to fight but wanted to look good doing it. Her nice, tan legs were a golden brown. Her red dress was short enough just to cover the top of her thighs.
" I'll show that little bitch who's hot." Sherry said to herself with full confidence she would not be out-done.
Sherry had a gorgeous face, blue eyes, and very full lips which stood out with the red lip stick she wore. Sherry too....was a beautiful young woman........and she knew it.

BACK AT JOHN'S(LORI'S).......................
Earlier that day Lori had called the Sunny Beach Hotel just to make sure it was where she thought it was. It was only about a 10 minute drive to get there. " Well at least that whore made it convienent for me anyways." She said to herself. When she earlier called she asked the hotel manager about rooms away from the others....rooms that had some privacy and he replied, " We have rooms 17 and 18 that are privacy inner-joining rooms that sit back about 50 yards or so from the rest of the rooms. " They are usually reserved for vacationers or families.....but both have been reseved."  Lori knew Sherry had done her homework now and if she went to this much trouble.....She would be there.
Lori grabbed her purse.....took one final look in the mirror....Nervous but willing.....She headed out the door to her black BMW...........She would see it through.........

AT THE SUNNY BEACH HOTEL.....SHERRY HAD ALREADY ARRIVED.........15 MINUTES TILL SHE FACED LORI......

Sherry walked into room 18 and closed the door behind her. It wasn't a high dollar hotel or a very fancy room but it would serve it's purpose. Room 18 had one queen sized bed, The inner-joining room 17 had two single beds. Sherry glanced in the hotel room mirror to make sure she was still hot....and she was. Sherry began moving the small night stands into the other inner-joining room. " Give us more room." She thought to herself. She walked back into room 18 and looked at the clock........8:55 p.m................" That bitch wont even show." She said to herself.
AT THAT MOMENT THE DOOR TO ROOM 18 OPENED............IT WAS LORI............

FOR THE FIRST TIME THE TWO OF THEM SAW EACH OTHER...FACE TO FACE....EACH IMPRESSED WITH THE BEAUTY OF THE OTHER.......EACH NOW KNOWING WHAT JOHN HAD SEEN IN THE OTHER.......EACH OF THEM KNOWING WHY THEY WERE THERE.......

Lori closed the door behind her.....and locked it. " I like your dress." Sherry said just trying to break the ice. "Ok...I'm here......now what?" Lori replied not really knowing what to expect. " We need to have a little talk." Sherry replied back. " Oh....you mean the kind of little talks we've been having on the phone?" Lori answered back sarcastically.
" Now just what would you be talking about?" Sherry replied back even more sarcastically. " I think you fucking would know." Lori replied back with an ever-growing anger. "Hahahaha(lol)" as Sherry laughed. " It's really not too fucking funny." Lori replied back growing even more angry. "Hahahaha(lol) Your so stupid." Sherry answered back with now an almost making-fun-of laugh. " YEAH........HOW THE FUCK AM I STUPID?" Lori exclaimed almost now to the point of no return. " How bout' I tell ya', I've been fucking your husband for over a year now and your just now getting a clue...and you know what...It's not his fault..If you would have done your job at home..He wouldn't have to come to me...SO FUCKING BLAME YORSELF!" Sherry screamed back. "YOU BITCH!" Lori screamed furiously and began wildly swinging both fists in anger glancing punches of the sides of Sherry's head. "OOOOHHHH YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Sherry screamed back as she too began swinging her fists wild and furiously glancing punches of Lori's face and head. Both women had managed to kick their shoes of during their struggle, They stood barefeet, toe to toe, both swinging their fists wildly at the other, neither really connecting a solid blow. Both women screamed as a wild glancing blow struck the other, neither looking at their target, Both had their eyes closed, just hoping to land a good hit on her rival.
Sherry desperately hoped Lori didn't bruise her pretty face, She loved to look in the mirror to much to have her face bruised. Lori desperately hoped She didn't get her face bruised, How would she explain it to John. Out of hate for each other, They continued to swing fists wildly at the other. Still neither woman landing a solid blow only glancing hits and most not even hitting their target. Sherry wasn't very good with her fists and Lori had never fought before, So the two just swung at each other, wild and wide punches, just hoping one would land to the face of the other. Finally one of Lori's wild punches struck Sherry on her cheek. " YOU BITCH!" Sherry screamed out as she locked both of her hands in Lori's long, black, curly hair. " LET GO OF MY HAIR!" Lori screamed back as she returned the favor and grabbed two handfulls of Sherry's past shoulder length blonde hair. Both women stood toe to toe, face to face, each with both hands grasped and locked in the other's hair. Sherry's hands grasped tightly in Lori's long, black, hair.....Both of Lori's hands locked in Sherry's shoulder length blonde hair.....They struggled and fought......each tying to push the other back.......each trying to get the upper hand. " Ohhhhhhh!" Both women screamed and groaned as the tight painfull grip in the roots of the other's hair tightened and pulled even harder. " JOHN LOVES ME!" Lori cried out as she violently pulled the hair of her blonde rival. " WHY IS HE FUCKING ME THEN!" Sherry screamed back as she tightened her grip in the roots of Lori's long, black, curly hair. "OOOOHHHHHHH!" Both women screamed in pain and agony from the tight, hard, hairpulling grip of the other. Then......for a brief moment....They seperated..............

BOTH WOMEN STOOD STARING AT EACH OTHER.........BOTH PANTING HEAVILY........NEITHER READY TO QUIT...

"Your not going to rip my fucking dress bitch!" Sherry said with authority. " This is a $1500 dollar dress.....and I wont have it ruined by a bitch like you!" Sherry said to Lori letting her know what she thought of her. " I'd prefer not having my dress ripped either bitch!" Lori replied knowing her dress she was wearing was her favorite.
" So............What do we do now?" Lori asked curiously since both had decided they didn't want their dresses tore.
" Well.......I don't want my dress ruined........You don't want your dress ruined...........I think we both know this isn't finished..So....The way I see it... There is only one solution." Sherry replied as she began taking off her red dress.
" Your right............It's not finished." Lori accepted willingly as she began taking off her black dress.
EACH WOMAN STARED AT THE OTHER AS THEY SLOWLY REMOVED THEIR DRESSES FROM THEIR BODIES.....EACH IN THE BACK OF THEIR MINDS ADMIRED THE OTHER'S BODY.......EACH NOW FULLY REALIZED WHAT JOHN HAD SEEN IN THE OTHER.........
Sherry stood facing Lori in her red lacy Bra and red silk panties. The red blended with her golden, tan body. Her Bra revealed the fullness of her 36 C breasts. Her Panties revealed her tan thighs and legs. Lori stood facing Sherry in her black silky bra and black silky panties. The black Bra revealed her equally as full, tan, 36 C breasts. The black silk panties showed of her tan, tone legs. " If we're gonna' do this......Let's do it right." Sherry said as she reached around behind and unsnapped her red Bra completely revealing her full, round, perfect C cup breasts. " Don't puss out on me now bitch." Sherry  said to Lori issuing the challenge. Lori reached around behind and unsnapped her black silk Bra, now completely revealing her ample, full, tan, C cup breasts. She accepted Sherry's challenge............
Both women slowly approached each other.....The wife vs. the other woman......rival vs. rival.....Their personal struggle had only just begun.......

(continued below)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 05:08:10 PM by X »

Offline cffanm49

• Catfight Fan since 1963....
Re: Room 18
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:51:58 PM »
Excellent start....looking forward to the finish.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »
Great stuff - hoping the finish is just as GOOD!  ;D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 03:34:31 AM »
This is an awesome story I can imagine the winner of this fight killing the other not purposely but out of sheer rage and hatred    and wanting to  give the best beating possible to prove the point to the other woman like an accidental homicide because there is no one there to stop them.
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

petelv

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 03:46:10 AM »
X ,  This a great story.

pete

One More Time

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 08:21:38 AM »
This is the best thing I've read since Brents stories at sexboards and then xp's hostboard page.  Really really good story.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »
Furiously exciting, passionate & wild!  ;D :D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)