News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Me vs Sebasexfighter (roleplaying Sinn Sage) sexfight

• 2 Replies

Offline Julieta-fvf-kissfighter

• Please, read my profile before PM.
    • Julieta's Kissfights and Sexfights
Me vs Sebasexfighter (roleplaying Sinn Sage) sexfight
« on: May 25, 2015, 02:27:12 AM »
Hi

I want to share the log of my match against Sebasexfighter, roleplaying as Sinn Sage.

Hope you like it.

Julieta:‎ I'm Julieta. 34 yo. 5'4 115lbs, 36c. black straigh hair over shoulders. I work as a stripper in a night club. I'm at my house. Waiting for my coed to arrange a dissagreement. I'm wearing black leather boots, tight black jeans and a white top without bra. yt
Sebastian:‎ Sasha pulls up to the home, wearing a tight tang top and cut off jean shorts that barely fit her and a pair of tennis shoes. She knocks on the door before entering, her hair is pulled into a pony tail and her face still has her make up on from stripping a few hours ago. yt
Julieta:‎ (ain't gonna be Sinn?)
Julieta:‎ (And from now on... YOU are her ;) )
Sebastian:‎ ((my bad, meant sinn))
Julieta:‎ I open the door with a bitter smile. "Come on in.. I don't want the neighbours think we´re friends" and soon I sit on the couch taking a glass of beer as I wait for you to join me. yt
Sebastian:‎ "I wouldn't be caught dead thinking we were friends..." I say as I stroll inside, shaking my hips on purpose to show off my lovely ass. I sit down close to you, taking up the other glass of beer, sipping and staring daggers at you yt
Julieta:‎ "So... Sinn... Let's put it clear... I don't like you... You don't like me... So... let's stop putting tongue in our lesbian grinding routine. Just lip to lip. And in second place... Georgia's co-star will be me" I affirm staring into your eyes, before sipping my beer. yt
Sebastian: I savor the alcohol as you speak, my eyes rolling at the end as I lower the glass, eyes never leaving yours. "That's funny cause the last time I got a major role in a picture, I made sure to fuck the other bitch into oblivion for it. You couldn't handle me Julieta and may as well let me have this co-star role." I wink and give you a devious smile yt
Julieta:‎ I reply to your wicked smile. "Come on, spider ass... You know I'm better kisser than you. Georgia also knows. That´s why we date and you're jealous" I grin leaving my glass on the table. yt
Sebastian:‎ "Oh you bitch...I'll make you regret that." I retort as you know that I used to date Georgia back in the day. The glass is put down next to yours as I scoot closer to you, one hand moving to cup your cheek as I bring my lips to yours yt
Julieta:‎ I lean to reply in the same way, grabbing your face with both hands and plant my kiss against yours, (only lips - No tongue) as we look with anger in each other's eye. I feel weird now. yt
Sebastian:‎ Your lips press against mine as I stare back in hate but after a short moment i have to fight the urge to flutter my eyes as the feeling of your lips against mine is nearly electrifying yt
Julieta:‎ I press my lips against yours, feeling sooo soft and warm as I lean a little closer, feeling the lack of breath. yt
Sebastian:‎ I pull you closer as my other hand cups your cheek, my lips wanting more of yours as I too move closer, feeling your heat and taking in your scent yt
Julieta:‎ Feeling my lunges burning I break our kiss and gasp, shoving you apart a little. "Bitch... Why did you kiss me, you fucking lesbo whore?" I hiss, trying to hide my growing arousal. yt
Sebastian:‎ Reality snaps back into focus as you shove me away, taking a deep breath as my heart literally skipped a beat. "I told you, you Argentinian slut, I will have this role and I'm going to prove to you I am made for this role with Georgia." yt
Julieta:‎ I grab your face with both hands, pressing my nose against yours brushing my lips against yours with every letter. "No way, dyke... Georgia and I will moved together and the movie will be mine... am I clear?" I hiss unable to keep my eyes from your lips. yt
Julieta:‎ (are you there?)
Sebastian:‎ I breath heavily as my hands grip your face as well, the urge to kiss you against growing stronger. "Prove it you fake ass lesbian. Afraid that I will take her away from you after I star with her?" My lips caress yours lightly, taunting yt
Julieta:‎ I shiver when I feel our lips brushing. I spit in your lips with anger. "Bring it on, lesbian kisser!!!!" I whisper aroused as I grab your face and pull you to me. yt
Sebastian:‎ I am unable to return the spit as you pull me in though I lean my head to one side as I give the side of your neck a light bite before kissing upwards to your ear, take it between my lips and suckling yt
Julieta:‎ I shiver with your tongue on my neck and moan feeling your lips and tongue on my ear. I caress your cheeks with my thumbs, moaning and whisper. "Come on... whore... kissfight me... for Georgia..... mmmmm" yt
Julieta:‎ I shiver with your tongue on my neck and moan feeling your lips and tongue on my ear. I caress your cheeks with my thumbs, moaning and whisper. "Come on... whore... kissfight me... for Georgia..... mmmmm" yt
Sebastian:‎ "Have it...your way...cxnt..." I breath heavily into your ear, rubbing my cheek along yours before pressing my lips to yours hard, eyes closed as I give into the lust and urge to win for Georgia. yt
Julieta:‎ I feel dazed and lick your cheek then press my lips against yours, caressing your neck with both hands, with my eyes closed, feeling tickles inside of me. "mmm" yt
Sebastian:‎ I moan against your mouth as one hand cups your cheek hwile the other slowly slides down your back, stopping at your waist to pull your body into me. yt
Julieta:‎ I embrace you by the waist and grab your hand on my cheek, locking fingers cuddling and after a couple of minutes of lips to lips kissing, part our lips panting and whisper... "mmm bitch... I can´t deny you are hot!!!!" I feel blushing yt
Sebastian:‎ I have to fight back the groan as you break the kiss, licking my lips before biting my bottom lip. I answer back in a whisper, "I'd agree...You are beautiful...." eyes looking down to take in your body being so close to mine yt
Julieta:‎ Whispering I caress your nose with mine as I grab your cheeks with both hands. "Thank you. YOu're beautifull too. If you´ve kissed me like that on the stripbar, probably I wouldn't date Georgia" I wink giggling, feeling my heart starting to pump. uy
Julieta:‎ yt
Sebastian:‎ I feel my cheeks grow flush at your comment as I give your lips a light lick with the tip of my tongue. "I should have brought you over to my side sooner...But...Georgia is going to be mine." I giggle at you knowing that will entice you to do more yt
Julieta:‎ I reply to your lick and caress your nose with mine, teasingly. "Georgia will be mine...Sinn.... But why don't we use our mouths to something more....mmm interesting?" I whisper lips pecking you winking and feeling an intense lust for you. yt
Sebastian:‎ "You may be muff muncher deep down inside than you thought." I chuckle at your challenge, "What do you have in mind baby?" I lean in and kiss along your jaw line, forcing your head up as I enjoy your throaty moan yt
Julieta:‎ "I'm so lesbian like you, lover...We´re kissing and fighting for another girl, remember.... slut?" shiver and grab your hair, yanking softly, then lunge at you forcing you to a lip to lip kiss trying to pin you on the couch. yt
Sebastian:‎ The lunge surprises me as I fall back onto the pouch, my lips busy dealing with yours as the shock delays me from doing anything but moan into the kiss, hands moving to your back yt
Julieta:‎ We lay on the couch with me on top, shivering when I feel your hands on my ass, as I start to buck my hips against yours, mashing my lips against yours trying to open them, purring. yt
Sebastian:‎ My eyes flutter open as you bump your covered mound into mine, a sharp breath is inhale through my nose as my focus is brought back. My lips part quickly as I let my tongue dive deep into your mouth, wanting to taste you yt
Julieta:‎ I feel shivers when your tongue snake between my parted lips. I open my mouth french kissing yours as we grind our mounds. I try to grab your ass to keep our pressure. yt
Sebastian:‎ "Mmmmm..." I moan into your mouth as my tongue finds yours, lapping and teasing it while my hands slide up just enough to allow my fingers to slip under the waist line of your jeans, feeling the smooth skin of your lovely ass, my grinding never slowing down yt
Julieta:‎ I gasp as feel your fingers on my flesh and try to reply, tongues sliding inside our sealed lips. Saliva drooling from the corner of our mouths and I'm starting to get wetter, moaning in your mouth. yt
Sebastian:‎ It's nearly too much for me as days of horny teenage slumber partys race through my mind as I push you upwards, breaking the kiss as I pant heavily. "No more teasers..." I groan as my finger go for the buttons on my shorts, quickly releasing them yt
Julieta:‎ I'm getting horny and wetter and somehow delusioned when you stop me. I get away from you, trembling in arousal, licking our mixed coated saliva from my lips. "No more teasers... I want to fuck you now in the same bed as I do with Georgia... follow me if you´r ewoman enough" and I almost run to my bedroom starting to undress. yt
Sebastian:‎ I stand up, bending over to pull down the tight jeans, not realizing my shoes are still on but not stopping me as I run after you, pulling my shirt over my head, leaving me nude except for my girly socks. I wait long enough for you get nake before pushing you onto the lovely bed, trying to get between your leg yt
Sebastian:‎ *legs
Julieta:‎ As soon as I got naked I didn't see you coming and fall with you trying to overwhelm me...I struggle trying to set me free... "Come on... dyke... leave me...let me..mmmmmm" yt
Sebastian:‎ "Shut up...Georgia loved when I did this..." I lightly coo at you as I slip one leg over your thigh and press my pussy lips donw on yours, taking control yt
Julieta:‎ Shivering and moaning I feel your weet labia on mine as we scissor and cross my legs at your back, embracing you, pressing my brown dark nipples against yorus, melting body to body. I spit in your lips and rest my nose with yours, looking eye to eye, defying you. "Mmmm you're wet, dyke..." yt
Sebastian:‎ I take a shaky breath as my wet lips meet yours, our pubic hair mashing into each other as your spit drips from my lips. "You're soaked, pussy whore..." I counter as I spit back on your lips before kissing you hard, my hips start to grind yt
Julieta:‎ Our hairy bushes tangle and tickle our wet labias as they open together. My hands grabs yours to get a firmer grip and I lick your spit feeling dirty, horny and desired and shiver when your lips engulf mine. I press our hands harder humping pussy to pussy, feeling our clits emerging. "mmm" moan sucking your tongue as a cock. yt
Sebastian:‎ Our juices combine and start to soak the bed already as my ass tightens with each thrust of my hips, our clits fighting as our labias and bushes grip and slide along each other. I hold on to your hands tight, pushing them to the bed as I let you suck on my tongue, moaning deep inot your mouth yt
Julieta:‎ I feel volts of shivers through my spine with every strike of our clits, seeing stars. I clench my ass to get a harder bumping as our hands are hardly gripped. I feel your lips on my tongue and I suck your mouth while grinding, feeling my body starting to betray me. yt
Sebastian:‎ I open my eyes to a beautiful sight as you lick and suck my mouth, our drool leaking down your cheeks as your face shows that you are slowly giving in, which only fuels my urge to push you further as my hips thrust harder and faster, my moans increasing in volume. yt
Julieta:‎ I'm burning in lust and frantically speeding my thrusts, trying to not to loose. My clit bend against yours, and I see the stars. I try desperately to arouse you and win. "Come on... love... fill my pussy.mmmm awww (peck kiss) with your cummmm" panting as we grind. yt
Julieta:‎ (Remember our tips....)
Sebastian:‎ (which part?)
Julieta:‎ (all of them....)
Sebastian:‎ Not even Georgia was able to make me feel like this when I was in control, each bump and grind send jolts of eletricity through my clit into my body. I look up and bite my lip hard as I groan feeling the last bits of my strength start to fade away, "It's okay dyke...Give me your cum and....I'll show you how good it feels to be second best..."
Julieta:‎ (min)
Sebastian:‎ (okay)
Julieta:‎ I'm so close and boiling in lust I gyrate my hips rhytmically soaking and smearing our juices on our labias as I rake my nails on your ass and softly bite your lower lip gently pulling and looking into your eyes, muttering. "...mmm fucking inc..mmm.redible...whore...." yt
Sebastian:‎ My face looks down at you as you bite and suck my bottom lip, hands gripping your hair as I force my tongue deep into your mouth then quickly pull back, "Ahhhh...fucking....argentinian....slut....mmmmmm" I moan as I stare down at you, my hips giving everything that is last in my body, hoping it's enough to beat you as my pussy step up to the edge of no return yt
Julieta:‎ Moaning and thrilling with every increasing heavy beat of our clits grinding sloppyly together I try to suck your tongue and only can lick the tip. My nails dig tenderly in your ass, pressing our wet pussies together as if we could melt and I suck your upper lip with a big smack. "mmm american bitch..mmmm I... I ...." panting and moaning feel my body betray me and my mound start to get soon to erupt. yut
Sebastian:‎ The feeling of our bushes soaked and tangled, labias sticking to each other like a suction cup, our clits dueling as each strike bends and smashes them, our nipples pressing hard into each other and our saliva mixing with our lips and tongues...It's all too much for me to handle as my body begins to shake, "You...fucking....dykKKKKEEEEE! AAAAHHHHH! GOD! MMMMMMM...." I moan outloud as my hips stop thrusting, pressing hard against yours as my creamy juices flow from my folds yt
Julieta:‎ (did you cum?)
Sebastian:‎ (yes...should I say it?)
Julieta:‎ (it's ok. just for being sure ;) )
Sebastian:‎ (I'll let you barely have this one ;) )
Sebastian:‎ (unless they are so close together that it's hard to tell who one)
Julieta:‎ Shivering, panting, boiling as our clits bend together and our pussies seems to eat and suck on each other, like our mouths... I dig harder my nails and thrust harder, but I'm sweat and can't take it anymore and crying in pleasure I howl and incredible orgasm..."OMFG!!! OMFG!!! I..... I.... CUMMMMINGGGGGGGG DYKE!!!" I embrace you tighly pressing my body fully into yours as my juices mixed with yours, cumming almost at the same time and laying on our sides in a tight embrace, smooching your lips and looking into your eyes. yt
Sebastian:‎ Body shining with sweat as half the bed looks to be soaked, I stare into your eyes with lust, respect, and envy. For every kiss given, I lick my lips then yours so we can keep tasting each other, my fingers tracing little shapes on your body, "I think I won that one..." I finally break the silence yt
Julieta:‎ I reply to your kiss, sweetly whispering as I caress your gorgeous body catching our breath. The kissing is now tender and somehow a truce. "No way Sinn... We both know I won..." I state caressiing your asscheek pressing our bodies tenderly together, then kiss your lips, like friends. yt
Sebastian:‎ I simply moan in disagreement as take the kiss, closing my eyes as our bodies press together. I open them slowly staring at you as the tracing finger reaches between us and caressings your matted bush brining up our cum on my finger holding it between us like a lollipop to enjoy, "Next time we break this time with a witness..." I giggled as I share the cum covered finger with you. yt
Sebastian:‎ *time = tie
Julieta:‎ I feel in heaven with every kiss of your sweet lips. I caress your body in the same way, rubbing our thighs, locked and embrace you with one hand, knowing that probabely we´d tied, but no one would admit it. "Listen, Sinn... You are wonderfull.... I couldn't win... so you should be the co-star" I admit trusting in your loyalty, looking sweetly into your eyes, feeling like floating in something new. yt
Sebastian:‎ "That is sweet of you Julieta..." I can't help but blush red then give you a deep kiss. Pulling back slowly I cup your cheek and give a devious smile, "Or we wait here until Georgia gets home and tell her they need two co-stars for this film?" This heated battle had uncovered something beautiful and very much needed by us. yt
Julieta:‎ "That's so sweet from you... Sinn" I wink and caress your cheeks. "So...friends? and rivals?" I bite your nose playingfully giggling and blushing feeling my heart pumping as I look into your eyes and feel your smooth body close to mine. yt
Sebastian:‎ "Frenemies, you argentinian whore." I giggle back tugging your hair lightly before wrapping my arms around you and hugging your body close to mine. Closing my eyes and taking in your scent, my smile matching the warm fuzzy feeling deep inside me. yt
Julieta:‎ Embracing you as we rolling giggling and caressing our sweaty bodies. I kiss your cheek tenderly feeling something new, and when I get on top of you, rest my body with yours and nuzzling I purr. "So... We tied...Why don't you stay all the weekend and see if we can break the draw?" I wink.. and kiss you briefly on the lips. "And fuck Georgia... I always wanted you...but thought you didn't like me" yt
Sebastian:‎ "Mmmmm...Julieta. I would be crazy to say no to that offer." I purr along with you as my fingers caress your back and ass cheeks, my legs spread wide for you on purpose. "I've always wanted you too..." I whisper and kiss you deeply.
Sebastian:‎ (end?)
Julieta:‎ (want to end?)
Sebastian:‎ (I am so hard right now that it hurts...hard to use one hand for typing)
Julieta:‎ (lol)
Julieta:‎ "mmm gorgeous... are you trying to seduce me?" I giggle caressing your ass and resting my hands feeling your perfect rounded asscheeks when you get on top of me. "I want to eat you, love" I purr. yt
Please; read my pofile before PM me.
If you're busy or out of time, please, don't PM me.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: Me vs Sebasexfighter (roleplaying Sinn Sage) sexfight
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 05:22:02 AM »
This was great..and so very hot!

Thank you both for sharing it...and  more please!

GG

Offline Julieta-fvf-kissfighter

• Please, read my profile before PM.
    • Julieta's Kissfights and Sexfights
Re: Me vs Sebasexfighter (roleplaying Sinn Sage) sexfight
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 02:42:44 AM »
Thanks both, Nancy and Goldengirl for your comments.

Remember if you want to play like that, we can!! )

Add me to YIM.
Please; read my pofile before PM me.
If you're busy or out of time, please, don't PM me.