News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New movie APL938: Lisa King wrestles topless for the very first time!

• 3 Replies

Offline APL_VIDEOS

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Hi

Our new movie APL938 – Lisa King vs. Razor Red is already available on our Website (Public Area), on our Website (Members Area) and on our CLIPS4SALE store.

You’ll love this match because:
It’s the very first time that Lisa King wrestles topless! It was not easy to persuade her to do it but we did and the winner is you!
It’s the APL debut of the skilled and tough Razor Red, a UK based wrestler that has a lot of experience in pro-wrestling in USA!
They started with faces close together challenging each other for the fight. They maintained that cocky attitude the entire time!
Both girls are attackers by nature so they spent the entire match looking for the next submissions and you’ll see no less than 11!
After a tough, even match, handsome Lisa emerged as the winner. Then she hogtied her beaten foe and forcefully face-sat her!

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

SUBSCRIBE NOW A 1 MONTH MEMBERSHIP FOR ONLY $19.99 AND DOWNLOAD ALL OUR MOVIES FOR FREE!!!
PROMO EXPIRES TODAY MAY 25th. GRAB IT NOW!!!
If you’re no longer or not yet our Member, JOIN NOW.

IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BECOME OUR MEMBER, YOU CAN BUY ANY OTHER MOVIE AT YOUR CHOICE FOR ONLY $1 TOGETHER WITH THIS NEW MOVIE
Click here

FREE TRAILER OF THIS NEW MOVIE IN OUR WEBSITE (PUBLIC AREA)
Click here

FREE TRAILER OF THIS NEW MOVIE IN OUR WEBSITE (MEMBERS AREA)
Click here

SEE ALSO OUR MOVIES NOT YET RELEASED BUT ALREADY AVAILABLE UNEDITED
Click here

50% OFF ON ALL OIL WRESTLING MOVIES UNTIL MAY 25TH
Click here

APL staff
WEBSITE (PUBLIC AREA)
WEBSITE (MEMBERS AREA)
CLIPS4SALE STORE
TWITTER

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
This fabulous match is worth the membership fee alone!

Offline APL_VIDEOS

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Hi redmanx

Indeed it is!

We take this opportunity to inform all those who want to a detailed review of this match. Enjoy both the review…and the match of course!

APL staff
WEBSITE (PUBLIC AREA)
WEBSITE (MEMBERS AREA)
CLIPS4SALE STORE
TWITTER

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
Lisa King Topless  :P