News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lucie vs Rowan (Sexfight Rematch)

• 8 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Lucie vs Rowan (Sexfight Rematch)
« on: May 29, 2015, 02:58:35 AM »
Lucie and I waited a long time for this rematch. (You can read our original fight here: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,44559.0.html.) It was an almost spontaneous event. Our first encounter nearly destroyed both of us. How will this one turn out?

Read on and see...

rowan.chance
I arrive at the hotel room, exhausted. I throw my duffel into the corner, and fall down on the bed, face-first. My duffel may be in the corner, but my hand is still on the slender black leather case. My fingers coiled around its handle. That's because inside that black leather case is the one thing that matters to me more than anything else in the world. The Sexfight Championship belt. (more)

Two weeks of challenges. Most of them, I dispatched quickly. A few required a little more work. One... goddammit, one almost got me. I was careless and overconfident. But resting on the bed, I slowly slink into a soft, warm darkness and find the rest I so desperately need. Just a few hours. That's all. Just a few hours...

tigresse_pieds_nus
It's been two weeks since I woke up alone and all sore in that hotel room, laying on floor, every intimates parts of my body hurting by pain and too much pleasure... I was destroyed by Rowan the unbreakable, I knew it was close but I was unable to finally break her as she was begging me for it... My body needed some days to recover and my pride...well, my pride...two weeks. The Sexfighting mobile apply are vibrating, checking it.. The Champ is in town.. And I know who is the Champ, the one who sexually destroyed me...Rowan Chance mtc)

At this moment, I know that I was lying to myself, I didn't recovered my pride and I know that just only one thing could restore it, and that think seems to be the hardest thing to do in the world... Break the unbreakable... But I have no other choice, I check your profile, my body shivering as I read your recent records.. So impressive..Then click on the button "Challlenge".. That's up to you now.. Feeling my nipples hardening, my pussy thightening in anticipation, a lot of flash of our last juicy, savage and sensual encounter in filling my brain now... "Ohhh Fuck.. I want her."

Rowan Chance
My phone buzzes, pulling me out of sleep. I blink a few times, rubbing my tongue over my teeth. I check the time. Well, fuck. Three hours is enough, right? Fine. Let's check who it is. 

Oh fuck.

Oh fuck.

Not her.

Not fucking her.

Not now.

I'm awake now. Full on, caffeine induced awake. Like someone pumped the stuff straight into my blood stream.

The last time... oh fuck, the last time...

I throw the phone across the room.

And just lay there on the bed. I turn and face the ceiling.

If I don't accept the challenge, it counts as a loss. And if I do...

I close my eyes and bite my lips. Then, slowly, I get up off the bed and walk back over to my phone. Thankfully, I got one of those $300 cases that makes the thing unbreakable. That's because I throw this thing around like a '70's jobber.

I look at the screen, my finger paused over the "ACCEPT" button.

Then, I take a deep breath...

And I hit it.

(yt)

tigresse_pieds_nus
The challenge is on now, no back down is possible... My brain is confused with a lot of questions, wonderings, mantel pictures of our last encounter...

Ohh fuck... Lucie you crazy bitch...

What do you want...?

Being destroyed again...?

Did you forgot the last time...?

Oh fuckkk... I am crazy..Why did I challenged this sexual monster again...?

I know the answer...Every inch of my body and my soul know it...

I need it...

To fully recover my pride.. To prove that I can fucking you totally out... To break the unbreakable...

My phone vibrate again... Feeling every inch of body shivering in anticipation...and... fear... Unlocking the screen...

"Challenge accepted"

Oh fuck...  My mind is overwhelmed by too much feelings and emotes, I don't stop checking my phone, looking at your profile pic and the word next to it..." Challenge accepted"... The satellit location say that we are in the same town, less than 2 kilometers... I open the chat window and send this message to you...

"Give me your adress, I come NOW "

yt

Rowan Chance
"Give me your address, I come NOW." That's what my screen says. I type out the address of the hotel. Then, I toss the phone on the desk.

What the fuck are you doing?

You didn't need to accept it. You could have just taken the loss. But it's your goddamn pride, isn't it?

I pick up the hotel phone and order room service. Best bottle of wine they have. Red. Yes, fucking red! I slam down the phone and stand there, silent for a moment.

She'll be here soon.

Too damn soon.

(yt)

tigresse_pieds_nus
Just receive the adress... Oh fuck.. There two streets from here... I check it again and put my phone into my bag, grab it and go forward my appartment door... Slip my feet in my open toes sandals, put my sunglasses on, open the door and step out, lock the door behind me.

Start to walk on the street and my brain is all blurred

What the fuck are you doing ?

You are almost running to meet her... You didn't take a look of yourself or just think only one min about what the fuck you are doing ?

Walking and passing in front of some shops with mirror, I can check my look.. A sexy short red summer dress is covering my lightly taned body, my raven black hair are free on my back, my 5'8 130lbs 36D 24 38 body is ready to meet yours...almost craving for it.

As you gave me the number of your chamber I don't have to ask to the receptionist.. Idon't want to talk to anyone..I just want you.. Stopping in front of the hotel front door... I came so quickly...Take a big breath and step in, take the elevator till the last floor..  I see the waitress just stepping out of one door and take the elevator.. I look at the numbers of the door.. Your room is in the end of the corridor, just the door the waitress come out... I walk to that door..As confidently as I can... All horny and arroused...

Put my sunglasses off, slide my swteay hand on my hairs...

Take a last big breath...

Knock knock

yt

Rowan Chance
As you knock on the door, you realize it's unlocked. It swings open with your touch. The room is dark, lit only by candles. You hear soft music in the air. Smell the food I ordered.

And then you see me. On the bed. Completely naked. Lying across it like a panther lying across a fresh kill. My hair down over my bare shoulders. My olive skin almost ashen in the dim light. My eyes glistening.

"Close the door," I say, a smile on my lips.

(yt)

tigresse_pieds_nus
Feel the door sudden open against my knock and what I see..? Wow... My eyes make some moments to accomodate to the darkness and candle light, but I know what I can see on that bed.. I shut the door behind me and lock it as I step in. I let my bag fall on the floor as I slowly walk forward, stepping out of my sandals without stopping..

Pulling my thin dress up, then throw it aside, revealing that I am wearing no underwear, still walking forward fully naked with and hungry smile on my lips

My eyes sliding on your awesome body, the incredible beauty I wasn't able to tame last time...

But it was last time...

Standing near to the bed now, I slowly climb on it and crawl on my all fours, circle you and slide my tongue along the curve on your hips and sit back on the other side of the bed...Spreading my legs wide

"I'm here... Champ "

yt

Rowan Chance
I reach down over the edge of the bed and put the belt in front of me. "Oh, you mean this?" I ask.

It gleams in the candle light. "Yes. I won this while you were still in a coma in that hotel room." I smirk at you. "You know... where I left you unconscious."

(yt)

tigresse_pieds_nus
I can feel my face redeening as you show me that belt I always wanted and taunt me about the devastating loss you gave to me last time..

I try to keep confidence and snarls at you "Yes, I remember well... The last things I remember is having you begging me for breaking you... But today is another day, Champ.." smiling eveily as my eyes are narrowing into yours with fire and defiance... "The day you will break, Rowan"

yt

Rowan Chance
I toss the belt aside and get up to my knees on the bed. "You had your chance," I say, my voice deep and edged. "And I wanted it. I wanted it to be you."

I slowly shake my head, my hair falling over my dark eyes. "But you couldn't do it. You can't do it."

I reach forward and grab you by the hair, pulling you onto the bed. Our bodies spill over the sheets but its me who starts this off on top.

"You betrayed me, you weak little bitch," I say, my lips just over yours. "I gave it to you. Gave you the one thing so many others have wanted... and you were too fucking weak!" And that's when my predator's kiss falls on your lips, my body slamming against yours.

(yt)

tigresse_pieds_nus
Grabbing your hair back as soon as you grab mine and we roll on bed, struggle and snarls and you end on top, nose to nose, ees to eyes... Our hot and shivering bodies are ligning up perfectly as your words are spoken almost inside my mouth.

My hand still on your hair, you almost say your last word, I pull you closer, you lean forward and we kiss lustfully together

Spreading my legs, feet hooing your ankles, force our legs tp spread wider as you slam you body on mine. Pressing my shoulders on the bed and bridge my body, crushing my tits against yours, raming my pelvisagainst yours as we kiss boraciously...

yt

Rowan Chance
Our legs entertwine and I feel the ache and resistance of two weeks worth of battles. But I sense you aren't fully healed, either.

I push my tongue between your lips and run my fingertips down your bare skin. Our thighs split our legs apart and I feel your smooth, warm skin on the folds of my skin. Your breasts feel so good against mine. And I want...

And I want...

goddammit, rowan! fight her!

I pull your hair hard. Hard enough to pull your body toward the edge of the bed. I'm going to need every advantage I can get.

(yt)

tigresse_pieds_nus
Our bodies want each other, that is obvious, the way our hips are rolling and finding access to each other crotches, the sensations in our breasts rubbing, pressing ... the hot and sloppy knot our tongues are doing together as we kiss with pure desire and lust.

Keep one hand on your hair as you pull me toward the edge of the bed, tightening my grip on your hair and use it as leverage to raise my chest upo against yours... Our thighs finally entwine, our hips angle a bit...just enough!.. to make our pussies touch each other

Moaning deepinside yourmouth as Ifeelyour pussy again all over mine...

Oh fuck I needed it....She is so...so..so fucking good..Oh fuck Lucie !

Pull your hair harderandforce my tonguedeep into your mouth, fuck it back and forth as I need to show why I am here...Fot the belt.. For breaking you... Move my hips up and down,thrust my hungry pussy all along your juicy slit...

yt

Rowan Chance
As your pussy moves on mine, my body shudders, remembering us falling off the bed, my shoulders against the floor with you standing over me, rubbing me until I begged you... begged...

... "FUCK YOU, LACIE!" I scream at you, pulling your hair, pulling your face away from mine. "FUCK YOU!" I slam into your pussy with all my strength, slam it a hundred times in seconds. All that anger, all that rage...

"YOU MADE ME BEG, YOU BITCH!" I scream at you. My pussy hitting yours. Mercilessly. No foreplay. No teasing. I'm not taking any chances with you. Not tonight.

11:57 AM

"THIS IS MY FUCKING BELT!" I shout. "AND YOU'RE NOT TAKING IT FROM ME!"

(yt)

tigresse_pieds_nus
Finally feel all your sexual rageand power fully unleashing on me... Fuck I wanted that... But that remember me the last time, Iwas unable to handle that power and sexual frenzy...That was just too much for me....too much for me...

"FUCK YOU, ROWAN !" I scream at you as you pull our faces away from each other..." GRRR YOU FUCKING BICTH" I hammer my pussy up against yours with all the anger and frustration I accumulate from our last fight.

"YOU BROKE ME" Hissing at your face and lick it carnally... I will devour you, ruin you, destroy you..Oh fuckk I need it. Hamerring my pussy relentlessly afainst yours... Feeling my hard clit stab yors hard, again, again and again... My hips humping in sexual frenzy pace as we fuck it out

"I WILL FUCK YOU RAW, CHAMP !!! I WILL FUCKING RUIN YOU !!!!"

yt

Rowan Chance
Our hips slamming together, both of us refusing to back down. Neither of us willing to use any defense. This is all assault. I'm not bothering to protect myself at all and neither are you.

"YOU'LL FUCKING BREAK AGAIN!" I scream at you. I grab at your wrists, trying to hold them up above your head, pull them back. "YOU COULDN'T BREAK ME! YOU'LL NEVER BREAK ME!"

I can feel the damage you're doing and I feel the damage you're taking. And... that voice... in my head... the voice that whispers to me...

you can't beat her...

you didn't win last time... it's just that you didn't lose...

I summon all my strength for one powerful thrust. Slam it into your clit. Too hard. It's too hard. This is... fuck... I can't stop now. Can't... can't... let her see...

One powerful thrust. It'll either stun her or stun me. I look you in the eye as I shift my hips into overdrive.

You're not stronger.

You're not!

And I'm about to prove it.

(yt)

tigresse_pieds_nus
This hotel room is a space intoxicated with sexual fever and energy... Two lustfull and overheated women fucking it out with everything that they have got, no back down, slow down or defense tactic.. Just two isatiable women who hate each other for the awesome sexual skills they have.

" YOU WILL BEG ME AGAIN !!" hissing at you in pure sexual rage, almost spitting these words to you as you grab my wrists, I wrap and lock my fingers with yours and pull arms up, press us closer and stronger together... "YOU WANT ME... YOU WANT TO BEG ME AGAIN !!!"

I cannot stop mysefl, this is maybe too much for me..... too much for me... FUCK Lucie.. Shut up..!! FUCK HER...

But I just can't stop myself fucking you... My clit is hammering and banging hard right against yours... Make me scream and moan so loan...But Fuck I want it !!

Feel your powerfull thrust and scream so loud... "OOOOH FUCKKKKKKKK... YOUUUU" almost falling off the bed, almost pushed over the edge...of cumming...Fight hard... Lock breath...MMppppppppffffff

Hold it as much as I can...STruggle..So close...

But cannot break again under that bitch... Take a big breath and RAM my pussy and clit against yours..wide open...fully SMACK

yt

Rowan Chance
When you hit me, my whole body buckles like it's been hit by a wave. My breasts move, my hips shove back.

my hips shove back

My back arches forward and my hair falls in front of my eyes.

My fingers lose their grip in your fingers. My mouth opens wide.

And in my head, I see myself there. Just like that. Frozen like a Matrix movie.

The moment of my fucking defeat

I look at you. My eyes wide.

My lips trembling.

"oh fuck"

Every part of me shaking.

I...

I...

(yt)

tigresse_pieds_nus
That last hump was my mistake... I feel it making my whole body spasming...My pussy quivbering...My clit throbbing...

But... but....

But Fuck.. I HAVE HER

I see it into your eyes...

I feel it in every inch of your body

I hear it into your screams and moans of pure pleasure

I spank your ass hard with my hand and palm it tight

My other hand yank your hair harder and pull back your face close to mine, nose to nise

"YOU ARE MINE, CHAMP ! I HAVE YOU !!" screaming into your lips in purer sexual rage and desire

Then bucking my hips.... and RAMMING my cxnt mercilessly against yours... Making your body bumping with each hit.. FUCKING YOU OUT

"YOU ARE MINE ROWAN !!! CUM FOR ME !!! DO IT!!!!"

yt

Rowan Chance
I'm on top of you, your hips slamming up into mine, making my body shudder and quake. And my hips have no response. My body has no response.

It was too much, too fast.

And you're too strong.

And I'm...

oh goddess...

i'm...

hold on...

don't...

she isn't...

isn't...

strong... too...

strong...

my head whipping back and forth with every impact.

you're... fuck...

fucking...

outfucking...

you look in my eyes. scream my name at me.

I hear you say it.

"YOU ARE MINE ROWAN!!!"

and you see my eyes...

"n-nno..."

(yt)

tigresse_pieds_nus
Hips blurring and hammering relentelessly, just like two powerfull fuckmachines fighting it out.. Palming and squeezing your ass harder, hold you, own you...

"Rowan... You are mine..ALL MINE !!!"

"Break for me... Cum for me..."

Rowan Chance
no... please...

tigresse_pieds_nus
Every words are shooted out with pure sexual rage and followed by a hard thrust

"I WON YOU CHAMP "

Rowan Chance
no!

tigresse_pieds_nus
"You need it... You crave for it... You are MINE"

Rowan Chance
no...

tigresse_pieds_nus
You can't... take it

You can't break me....

You are not woman enough....

Rowan Chance
ohfuck

don't say that

tigresse_pieds_nus
You are not the Champ....

I am.... I am fucking you !

Rowan Chance
i'm on top...

tigresse_pieds_nus
I am fucking better

Rowan Chance
i can...

i can beat you...

tigresse_pieds_nus
You are not strong enough....

Rowan Chance
don't

say

ughhh

tigresse_pieds_nus
Slamming and hammering clit mercilessly

Fuck you ROWAN... you are mine

Rowan Chance
i'm the champ-cha-champion...

tigresse_pieds_nus
You are not the Champ.... I am The CHamp....

Rowan Chance
tears in my eyes

tigresse_pieds_nus
I am breaking you right here, right now !!

Rowan Chance
n-no..

don't...

tigresse_pieds_nus
Beg me Rowan !! BEG ME !!

Pussies smacking sounds echoing into the room so loud

Come on Rowan... Cum for the better woman

Cum for your Champ

Rowan Chance
I can barely speak.

my body won't move. i'm a rag doll.

tigresse_pieds_nus
Ohhh fuck Rowan..Yes... You are mine... I AM FUCKING YOUUUUUU

Rowan Chance
y-yuh

tigresse_pieds_nus
Humping and hammering your body from the bottom, make it jump and bump over mine without any control

Rowan Chance
ye-ye

tigresse_pieds_nus
You are not strong enough...;

You can't.... break me...

You can't.... beat me...

The belt is....MINE

You are NOT THE CHAMP !!!!

Rowan Chance
i'm...

you're...

OH

OH

OH

tigresse_pieds_nus
Come on Rowan !!! Cum for Your Champ... Cum for Lucie... The owner of the sexfight belt

Rowan Chance
MY BODY EXPLODES.

MY VOICE SCREAMS.

tigresse_pieds_nus
Cum NOW ROWAN

Rowan Chance
"YESSS!"

YES!

YOU

YOU ARE

tigresse_pieds_nus
Cum for The better woman

CUM FOR THE CHAMP !!

Rowan Chance
YOU ARE THE CHAMPION!

YOU!

OHFUCK

tigresse_pieds_nus
FUCKKKK YESSSSSSS

Kissing you wildly as you scream it... Invade your tongue with my mouth

then pull away

DO IT ROWAN !!! DO IT NOW !!!

Rowan Chance
My body bucks hard against yours.

my lips screaminto your mouth

"I'm finished! f-f-finished! fuckohfuck"

My orgasm spills through my nerves, sapping all my strength.

tigresse_pieds_nus
Hearing your words and know that you are mine now... Hammering hips harder

then feel your orgasm exploding from your body, I hold you tight and press your gushing pussy all over mine

I want you Rowan !! Give it to me !!

Give it to the better woman !!! Cum on !!

Rowan Chance
My body collapses.

tigresse_pieds_nus
You are lmine !!! ALL MINE !!

Rowan Chance
Sweaty skin falling on you.

And I whisper, "yes... yes..."

"you're the better woman..."

tigresse_pieds_nus
In the pure sexual frenzy of the fuckfight I roll on top and keep pressing and thrusting my pussy on yours...

Spread your legs....

Hear your words... Ohhhhh Fuckkkk

Rowan Chance
no...

please...

it's too much...

tigresse_pieds_nus
The words I am dreaming to hear since years....

Ohhhh fuckkk Yessss

Still grinding and rubbing our overheated clits together

You are Mine Rowan !!!!

MINE !!

Rowan Chance
yes...

i'm yours...

you've beaten me..

tigresse_pieds_nus
Fucking your body mercilessly, voraciously

Take your mouth with mine as you admit my victory... still humping and grinding

Rowan Chance
please... no more...

tigresse_pieds_nus
I cannot stop myself fucking you... That so good... ohh gawdd dyes

Rowan Chance
i'm...

tigresse_pieds_nus
Releasing your mouth and screaming inside it as I spasm in lust and pleasure

Rowan Chance
darkness...

all round me...

i can't...

tigresse_pieds_nus
mmmmm rRowan...mmmm fuck yes....

Rowan Chance
fucking me...

into oblivion...

tigresse_pieds_nus
Still ramming and grinding our pussies  with any much control

I am hot like hell and feel your body under mine... Oh that's awesome body.... and she is mine...Mmmmm

Rowan Chance
my body stops moving... my eyes shut...

tigresse_pieds_nus
Ooohhhh I feel my body spasming and quivering.... Yesssss....

I scream in pure pleasure, throw my head back and feel my own orgasm explode....

OOHHHHHHH YESSSSSS FUCKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSS

ROWANNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I...... am......

CUMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Rowan Chance
my head falls to the side, my lips open, my eyes shut

my arms spayed to the side

tigresse_pieds_nus
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssss Fuckkkk yessssssssssssss

Rowan Chance
my breasts bouncing with every iimpact

tigresse_pieds_nus
Screaming wild and loud in the air, shaking my head side to side as I cannnot believe how huge and pleasurable is that orgasm...

Ohhhhhhhh Yessssssssssss

Rowannnnnn !!!!!! You are so fucking good... mine... But so fuckingggg goooooddddddddddddd

Mmmmmmm Yes... Who is the better woman,...?

Say it, Rowan...!

Who is the Champ ..?

SAY IT !!

SAY IT !!!!!

Rowan Chance
i say nothing. because i can't.

you've fucked me unconscious

i'm helpless

you could do anything to me

and i couldn't stop you

tigresse_pieds_nus
As I feel my orgasms subsiding... I don't hear your answer...

I look down at you with rage and anger...

And....then....

You don't move anymore...

Arms spread wide on the side, eyes shut, lips open, a trail of saliva landing to the pillow...

your breast moving a bit, shwoing that you are still breathing...

Ohhhh...Fuckk....

I fucked her unconscious and I did't see that happen....

I smile evily as I realize what just happened...

I broke the unbreakable !!!

Now I can feel my pride fully restored..And to be honest so much more than just restored...

I slide my body a bit back, separating our pussies for the first time since I step into that room... moaning as I pull them apart.. Then push you just a bit, make you slowly fall down on the floor...Just as the place you leave me last time...

I look at you laying on the floor, then turn head and see my other prize... The Sexfight Champ Belt... Mine now... I take it, watch it intentively with a full satisfied smile...

I want you waking up with the same feelings I had last time, so I grab the belt and put it into your suitcase (I guess you don't need it anymore   ) then slip into my summer dress and sandals, grab my bag and open the door... Take a last look of what I just did... Your body defeated and fucked to oblivion....

I broke the unbreakable....

The shut the door....

END
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline ~Barbara~

Re: Lucie vs Rowan (Sexfight Rematch)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 03:32:08 AM »
I need to get that app on my phone.

Amazing fight ladies.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 03:41:43 AM »
I need to get that app on my phone.

Amazing fight ladies.

Give me a ring. I'll see what I can do.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 04:16:19 AM »
Hot fights ladies!  Thanks for making this available to us!

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 08:42:41 AM »
Part Three: The Conclusion. Coming Soon...

Offline MileenaJade89

• De fumo in flammam
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 12:47:02 PM »
Amazingly hot fight!  There have been a lot of good logs lately!
Fighting is like sex, if you and your opponent are into it, you will blow each others mind.

Offline SuzSoiree

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 01:14:22 PM »
I expect Rowan to be well rested and ready for battle. I've found being fucked unconscious makes for the best sleep.

nfsalfight

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 06:10:45 PM »
Amazing

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2015, 08:09:45 PM »
Awesome fight, no doubt.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas