News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

POLLFIGHT story: Girlfriend Mary vs Bad Sonja over boyfriend John

• 6 Replies

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Ok, here's a Pollfight story with a little twist at the end that I hope some will enjoy & comment ... but I know someone who's not gonna enjoy it!  ::) ;D ;)

Sonja

POLLFIGHT: Girlfriend Mary vs Bad Sonja over boyfriend John-1
By Sonja

Ok, I'm a bad girl and have been secretly fucking Mary's boyfriend, John-1, on the sly ...  ::) :P ;)

Suddenly one day, Mary, comes home unexpectedly, and finds John-1 between my spread legs, eating me out and pleasuring my hairy, wet pussy ...  :P

Screaming in anger, she pulls John from me ... and attacks me, screaming at me: "You fucking whore ... how dare you mess with my man? I'll rip your ugly pussy bald and then fuck you with my strap-on cock ... bitch!"  >:(

Similarly I shriek back at her, slapping her through the face: "Fuck you, bitch! John loves my tight, hairy pussy lots more than your slack, shaven one ... I'm so gonna enjoy fucking you up ... then face-smothering & fisting you!"  >:(

Meanwhile John has taken a seat with a huge smile on his face ... rubbing his cock ... eagerly awaiting the outcome of the fight ...  ;) :D

So who do you think will win this fight ... me (Sonja) or Mary?  ::) Please vote and comment with dirty suggestions, whatever ...  ;) :P

Stats:
Sonja: 40 y.o. medium built, short blonde hair, big tits, shaved pussy
Mary: 31 y.o. medium built, short brunette hair, small tits, hairy pussy

Below is a pic of me in my hairy glory ...
{alt}

And below are two pics of Mary ...
{alt}
{alt}

Current Score
Sonja = 10
Mary = 8

The older, blonde bitch staggers back as I slap her hard against her cheek ... momentarily stunned she touches her reddening cheek ... then the slut storms back at me, screeching "I'll make you pay, bitch ... for messing with my man!" ... as she reaches out to grab me by the short curlies with her right hand ... her other hand going for my hair ...

"Fuck!!! OWWWW!!!", I yelp as she grips my pubes and yanks me fiercely ... but immediately I respond, by ramming up my knee powerfully into her spread crotch and onto her sensitive pussy ... BAMMMM!!

Her eyes widening in shock, mouth gaping open she screams and moans in pain "UUNGGGGGHHHH!!!" ... and feeling her fingers releasing my cxnt hair and her left hand slipping also from my short-cropped head of hair ... I bang two hard punches, straight into her floppy, big tits ... a left and then a right ... "How do you like that, bitch? I learnt how to box and fight from my brothers ... ", I taunt as I watch her stagger back to crash against the bedroom wall ... quickly winking and blowing a kiss at John-1 who is clearly enjoying this fight ... I approach a dazed Mary determined to beat the living daylights out of her ...

The score changed a bit from my last post, and I was trailing at 11-12, but now we're tied again at 12-12 all ...

Seeing Mary still dazy, I dash forward, rip off her flimsy mini-dress ... and as her large tits pop free, I slap them a bit teasingly ... then yank her thong up tightly into her hairless twat ... the material slicing in between her smooth pussy lips ... "EEOOOOWW!!", she shrieks ...

And catches me by surprise, lashing out furiously with her fist ... hitting me plump on my left tit ... ramming it painfully into my chest bone ... UNNNGHHH!!! ... stunned momentarily it's my turn to stagger back ... but the older blonde, bitch seizes the advantage ... and bangs a hard blow onto my flat, toned tummy ... and another one on to my right tit, flush on my aroused nipple ... snarling to me: "Thought I couldn't fight, huh, whore? I'm gonna make you wish you never fucked my boyfriend John!"

"Oh yeah? Come on ... bring it on, you fucking old hag! Gonna leave you sobbing & crying before throwing you out of his apartment for good ...", I snarl in return as we storm at each other again ...

The score has changed lead twice since my previous post, but currently it is:
Sonja = 16
Mary = 14

Mary and I storm at each other ... exchanging wild blows with our bare fists ... my fist smashing into her nose as she drops her guard to protect her saggy, jiggling tits ... and I feel a thrill of feline excitement course through me as she squeals in pain ... OWWW!! ... and as blood starts trickling from her nose "Gotcha good, didn't I?", I mock her ... but then my momentary elation is blunted as she gets through my own guard and punches me hard in the mouth ...as she screams "Shut your fucking mouth, whore!" ... while I grunt "NGHHHH!!!", seeing stars for a bit & get a salty taste of blood in my mouth ...

Instinctively we clinch like boxers  ... grabbing each other's arms to prevent further blows, our tits pressed into each other ... our nipples hard and aroused from aggression and fight lust ... then I hook my right around her left leg ... so we both go toppling down ... with me on top, my right thigh driven hard into her mons once again ... causing Mary to squeal once again in agony ... then I quickly move up to pin her waist underneath my hairy crotch ... and try to pin her arms above her head ... so I can pummel her tits and face as I wish ...

The score has changed, but I've maintained a steady lead of about 3-7 votes, and it currently stands at:
Sonja = 27
Mary = 24

My hairy, wet pussy grinds into Mary's soft belly as I straddle her ... and manage to pin her hands above her head with my left ... leaving me free to punch my right fist into her face ... BAM!! ... her eyes rolling as she grunted in pain ... then another one, flattening her floppy left tit ... BAM! ... hearing her yelp, and seeing the growing fear in her eyes, I feel my pussy flutter hornily as with the furious battle finally turning in my favour ... and glance over at John who is sitting with a goofy grin watching us ... his cock limp in his hand ... but a fountain of cum of dripping down the sides and over his hand like hot lava running down the summit of a volcano ...

"Geez, John ... couldn't you wait till I finished fucking up your bitch of a girlfriend ... you better be fucking hard again by the time I've punished and taken out this slutty trash!", I chirp and giggle, feeling fully in control of the fight.

Grinning sheepishly, John shrugged and laughed: "Aw, you two bitches fighting over my cock made me so hard, I just couldn't help myself ... but trust me I'll be hard again soon!"

My attention having slipped momentarily, allowed Mary to slip her hands from my grip ... and the next moment it was my turn to yell in anguish "YEOWWW!!!", as the bitch's sharp nails dig into my firm tits ... then her fingers viciously pulling and twisting my nipples ...

Instinctively I rolled away ... looking down at my clawed tits which bore red marks from her abuse, I screamed in anger "You'll pay for this, bitch!" ... and met her dive towards me in midair as we crashed into each other clawing, scratching in hissing in furious anger at each other ... and I managed to grip her lacy thong again ... pulling it tightly into her cxnt again ... till it ripped ... then I slid my fingers into her smooth pussy ... raking her with my nails ... relishing in her screech of pain ... managing to taunt her: "Gawd, I'm gonna fist and dildo fuck you so hard today ... you'll feel like the street whore that you are!"

CONCLUSION

Mary screams in defiance “Fuck you! You dirty slut … “, and again grips my thick, wiry pubes, pulling hard, and I can’t help but shriek in agony again “EOOOWWW!!”

“Gotcha now, whore!”, she gloats as I squirm on top of her … tears springing to my eyes … but determined not to lose my advantage, I attack her pussy also … digging and scratching her tender labia and trying to get at her clit at the top of her cxnt …

“Ooohhh, that’s fucking HOT!!!”, I hear John yell, “Yeah! Scratch and destroy each others’ cxnts … you bitches are making me hard again!!!”

Feeling we’re at a stalemate, I desperately drive my loose, fisted hand with a vicious blow, bang … back onto her left tit … and immediately her grip on my cxnt hair releases … giving me the chance to rise … and as she clutching her aching tit, I quickly spread her legs, and stomp the heel of my foot down hard onto her exposed pussy … then dropping down I crash my knee into Mary’s heaving tummy … OOOFFFF!!! .. the air exhaled from her lungs …

Then I flip her over moving behind her squirming body once again … and hooking my legs around her waist, I wrap my right arm around her neck, locking it with my left … and start applying a choke hold … for a few moments, I enjoy feeling her body buck and writhe against mine … rubbing my nipples and erotically humping against my vulva … then finally I feel the bitch’s body relax as she falls into unconsciousness …

“Bravo! Now tie up and fuck my loser bitch of a girlfriend …”, John encouraged me, “then come here so I can fuck that hairy, tight pussy of yours!”

Within a few moments Mary came to and found my hot, hairy crotch mounted on her face in reverse … with me commanding “Suck and lick my pussy, BITCH!”
{alt}

Quickly she spread my pussy lips and thrust her tongue into my slippery, wet snatch, licking me up and down my slick groove, and sucking my clit … till eventual I convulsed in squirting orgasm … yes, yes, YESSS!!!!

My body flushed and excited from my victory orgasm, I dismount and hogtie Mary with her ass in the  air … and strap on a huge black dildo … and kneel down in front of her, picking her up by her hair, so she’s staring up at my wet, hairy cxnt and the big dildo …

“Who’s the better woman now, huh? Ready for your punishment, bitch?”, I gloat meanly.

“Oh yeah … fuck the bitch till she screams!”, John was shouting, his aroused cock, thick and hard in his hand.

“Oh Sonja … you are the better woman! Please, please … don’t fuck me with that monster … “, Mary sobs, cries and pleads, her body shaking in fear.

Then suddenly grinning, I bend down … and kiss her gently on the lips, I say: “Don’t worry, Mary darling … I’ll be your Mistress, and you my sexslave … move in with me … and I won’t use this big dildo on your sweet, shaved pussy …”

And to utter bewilderment of John, I unfasten the big dildo and throw it at him, as I unfasten Mary from the hogtie, I say to him: “You know, John, you weren’t too bad a fuck … but half the time I faked my orgasms! A bastard like you, doesn’t deserve Mary or I! If you could so easily cheat on her, there’s no guarantee you’ll be doing the same to me … So go FUCK yourself … GOODBYE!!!”

And with those words I led a still shaking Mary out the door, her arm wrapped around me, her eyes shining with tears, but also relieved, grateful astonishment.

THE END

Final Score
Sonja = 32
Mary = 26

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:48:21 PM by Dirty bad bitch »
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Re: POLLFIGHT story: Girlfriend Mary vs Bad Sonja over boyfriend John
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 07:52:14 AM »
Over 500 reads ... and no comment? Was this story so bad?  :-[ :(

Offline wichoo

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 06:54:29 PM »
It was great, till the end.
Gotta love a humiliating end 2 a catfight. ;)

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 09:53:16 PM »
It was great, till the end.

Yeah, sorry, Wichoo, about that ...  :-\ ... It was not my original plan to end the story like that, but trust me I have my reasons ...  suffice to say that some 'disrespectful' private PM's from John to me had really pissed me off  >:( ... and that was my way of giving him some payback ... sorry I spoiled the story for you!  :-\

But thanks for the reply!  ;D ;)

Sonja
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 09:57:11 PM by Dirty bad bitch »

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 10:19:23 PM »
The characters were very well drawn...the action was so exhaustive, and punishing, just as it would be in a real-life situation....and the climax provided a very nice "twist" - in more ways than one!

A very good effort - I loved it

Thank you for sharing it. Sorry to use my familiar theme again...but  More Please!

GG

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 10:23:51 AM »
Aw, GG, thank you so much for the flattering praise & encouragement ... truly appreciate it!  :D :-*

Sonja

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 04:37:08 PM »
Aw, GG, thank you so much for the flattering praise & encouragement ... truly appreciate it!  :D :-*

Sonja
[/quote

Please see my post "To all writers on FCF"..it's under "Announcements".

The sentiments expressed there also apply to you!

GG