News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rowan Chance vs Tigresse Lucie (The Finale)

• 18 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Rowan Chance vs Tigresse Lucie (The Finale)
« on: June 04, 2015, 09:45:43 PM »

Here it is folks!

The Apocalyptic Finale!

Rowan Chance

VS

Tigresse Lucie

It's all tied up one to one!

Who will win this climactic bumper match? You'll soon find out!

Be sure to cheer on your favorite as we witness the catastrophic conclusion of this EPIC RIVALRY!

Rowan Chance
It's been two months. Two cursed months. Sixty days without my belt. My belt. And the humiliation of... no. I'm over that now. Sitting in the darkness, rain falling on my hooded head, I finally beat that little dark cloud hanging in the center of my mind. I set it to... darker intentions.

I waited until darkness. Waited until she was gone, but nearby. Then, I waited a little bit more. The rain started, but a little drizzle will not dampen my resolve. I wait.

And when it's time, I reach into my pocket and take out the lockpick kit I got when I was in high school. I rush to the back door and work the lock. I've been practicing. Scouted out the door, found the kind of pick I needed and practiced. The lock pops for me in a heartbeat. I scoot inside and shut the door after me. Then, I take a look around.

I see what I need to see. Spend an hour searching. Get what I want. Then, I make preparations. I put things where I need them. Where I can reach them. Finally, I strip off my wet clothes and drop them on the floor, standing naked in the bedroom. I fish out my iPhone and load up the Sexfight App. I spend a long time looking at her name.

Am I ready?

I look around at the room again. And I smile.

Next to Lucie's name is the green "CHALLENGE" button. I hit it.

Then, I step out of Lucie's bedroom and into her bath. I start the shower, turning it scalding hot. And I wait for her to realize that the challenge is coming from me... in her house.

Tigresse Lucie
Two months since I won that belt... MY belt.. And from who I took it..? From the most amazing sexfighter I ever met.. From the one who fucked me to exhaustion... From the one I finally rematch and... and broke.. Yes I broke her.. The 9 first weeks of my reign as Sexfight Champ were unbelievable... I had a challenge everyday, most of times two fights per day... Like everybody in the business were waiting for you being defeated and try their chance to take the belt...

But I outfucked all of them... Some on thme bring me close to loose that belt, but everime I remembered how I got it and that gave me the fuel and the energy to overwhelm with my fire and keep My belt.. Since few days, the challenges are less often, seems the fuckfight world admitted my sexual supremacy and few dare to challenge me again..Finally, I tool a bit of rest and have time for enjoying the nest period of my life, being the true Alpha Woman.

But something is still filling my mind before sleeping... No news from Rowan.. I brkoe her so hard last time, true... Broke her like nobody did before.. But I tought she would come back for a rematch or for asking me to keep her as my personnal sex slave... ALl my nights are filled by dreams of the two of us tangling and fucking in every possible nasty ways...

I hear some disturbing sounds into my hot and sweet dream, a weird sound.. some vibrations first... and then some water.. both mixed.. I slowly slipp ou of my dream and realize my phone is lighted, I reach it, always asleep.. unlock it and the Sexfight App window appear on my screen..With a name..with The name !

Rowan Chance is challenging you !

My eyes open wide in shock , looking at your pic near your name and my mind is blurred with a lot of mixed feelings... My breath become fast, feel my heart pounding hard, my whole body tensing... Mmmm Rowan... Fully awake now... A smile appear on my face as I still looking at your pic, my thumb gently stroke it... But....

The water...

I still hear it...

I put my phone on my pillow and turn face to the bedroom door.. That's my shower that I can hear... Light is on into the bathroom...

Fear is filling my mind now...

I turn back and look at the phone.. your pic still on it, then lokk at the bathroom, then back to the phone...

.... No...

She can't...

She can't... be here...

I stand up from my bed and almost run to the bathroom door, my mind all confused, I have no idea what is happening here and how but I have to know.. I open the door wide and step into the bathroom and then....

Rowan Chance
Steam pours out from the opening door, but you see my naked body standing there. My olive skin, my brown hair highlighted with gold. My grey eyes. My skin drips with moisture. So do my lips. Standing under the water, I turn to look at you, a hungry light in my eyes. A hungry, dark light. A perfect alchemy of hatred and lust.

I look at you with those eyes. My lip curls into a cruel and wicked grin. "Lucie," I tell you, my voice echoing off the water falling around me. Then, without any warning, my arms and hands snap out of the water and grab you by the hair, pulling you into the shower, my lips slamming against yours in a kiss more violent than anhing you've felt from me before. My wet skin against yours. My lips hungrily snatching at yours. My hands in your hair, pulling tight. I try spinning you around, to slam you against the wall of the shower, using all my pro style skills.

This is it. This is fucking it.

Tigresse Lucie
Her.... under my shower.. My eyes are opning wide in shock first and then I see the look and the fire into your own eyes, the hungry smile on your lips, your perfect glistening skin in my shower..Mmm this body, I was dreaming about it one minute ago and now I am facing her again... In fact, she is facing me.. My body naked and a bit shining under sweat, sweats who start to perspire while I was dreaming about the two of us fucking it out in exctazy.. My smile turn carnal and lustfull

I cannot restrain my self so walk forward to you and before I realize it, you grab my hair and pull me under the shower with you, feel the hot water landing on me at the same time your body is smacking against mine.. I don't think anymore and lock my fingers in a ball of your hair, your drenched wet hair, yank them hard and kiss you back, feel your hate and sexual rage into your kiss.. I turn our faces to the sides as my back hit the wall and push my tongue deeper into your mouth, teeth clashing as I kiss you back savagely...Free hand smacking your ass, your firm, perfect sexy ass, hold it tight and press our bellies and pelvis harder together... Eyes narrowing into yours in still disbelief and sexual rage...

Oh Fuck... She is here.. That's on.. That's fucking on,

Rowan Chance
When I feel your back hit the wall, hear the breath I knock out of your lungs, my left hand flies down between your legs. My fingers reach up, knowing exactly where to go. I know your body so well now, it's intuitive. My fingers are wet, giving me the right lubrication, and they slide upward and inward. And as they do, two other limbs move in synchronized perfection. My thigh lifts up, slipping between your legs, locking my fingers inside you, giving them extra impact and extra strength. And my other hand—still in your hair—pulls hard, pulling your chin up, exposing that sweet, soft and vulnerable neck you so love me to chew on.

"This is it, Lucie," I hiss at you, my mouth on your throat. "I'm going to do things to you that nobody's ever done before. I'm going to push you so fucking hard that you'll never be able to get back up."

My fingers curl inside you and my leg pushes up, slamming into your clit.

"You're going to beg me not to break you," I say, my breath on your throat somehow even hotter than the water.

"And then, when your body is finished and your will is destroyed, and you're begging me... I'll smile and whisper..."

"No."

Tigresse Lucie
My back hitted the wall about ten seconds ago, then I feel two of your wet fingers slipping wet and deep inside my pussy... Your thighs and legs open me wide, keep me under your control and start to work me expertly... Moans and grunt loud under the shower as you yank my hair back.. Looking down at you with hate and helpless rage as I am standing to my tiptoesn pinned against the wall...Hear you taunt me, saying me how you plan to break me, to ruin me as you chew my neck and throat.

Moaning into your hears..not moaning in fact, that's more primal and lustfull grunts, licking, teasing, nibbling your ear as you fuck me so god...My hand on your ass palm it tighter, squeeze it and lift you a bit against me, make your tits grinds up against mine hard.. Moaning louder.. My index and middle fingertips slide allong your assrack then reach your pussy from behind.. i cannot finger you from this position but I can rub your juicy hole and fuck I am doing it frenetically

"Unnghh Rowan... How... you... did... this...?? Arghhhh"

"Stepping out from my dreams and fucking me like that... Unghhhh..."

"How you did this !!??"

"Unghhh you..want to break me..? You want me to beg...?" moaning louder and more primally.. " You want ME..?"

Yanking your hair harder, pull your head back and roars voraciously as I slide my hungry tongue all across your face... " So fucking try it, bitch..."

Rowan Chance
I feel your hand behind me, but I can't let that little distraction into my head. Your fingers are just as expert as mine, but they don't have the same position I do. You hear the slightest, softest moan from my lips as I curl my fingers inside you, finding that g-spot. I know exactly where it is. And I press it. Like a video gamer hitting the A on the XBox controller. A quick, relentless tapping as my thumb does the same thing on your clit.

"You've got it all wrong, Lucie," I say as I pull on your hair, putting your face next to mine so I can look directly into your eyes. "I don't want you."

A pause...

"I want my fucking belt."

Then, I hook my left ankle around your right ankle, and using that same pro wrestling skill, I push, looking to trip your feet on the slick shower floor. I want you down on the ground. I'll fall on you with all my weight, slamming my tits down on yours, slamming our hips together, slamming my fingers against your gspot and your clit, slamming my kiss down on your lips.

Tigresse Lucie
Your fingers are expertly playing with my vagina, hitting my magical gspot so well.. You know my body so well, as I know yours.. We spent a lot of hours fucking each other competitively, fighting for the belt and sexfight tittle... I hear your little moan as I roll and rub your pussy but nothing compared to my guttural loud moans who are echoing into the bathroom.. I feel you increase the pace as I yank your hair harder, rub your pssy faster and hear you taunt me about MY belt... I shut your mouth with mine and kiss you wild, nastily, savagely, hatefully...

Then feel your ankle hooking mine and our bodies slip down, fall on the wet floor of the shower, landing hard as we collide together in the splashing water.. your fingers still inside me curling hard against my gspot, screaming loud into your mouth as I cannnotkiss anymore. I don't release your hair, hold the grip and slide my hand between our bodies and reach for your clit between our bellies, slap and tap it hard as I feel the pre orgasmic tension inside my belly, my cxnt tightening around your expert fingers....

Fuckkk No...She can't take me as easily...Mmmm Fuckk....Fight her Lucie... Fuck her !

Rowan Chance
I feel you screaming in my mouth and you can feel my laughing into yours. A dark, cold laughter.

And I'm laughing at you.

"You can't keep up with my kiss," I say, my voice full of poison.

I grab your wrist—the one trying to get at my clit—and I throw it up over your head, holding it down on the shower floor.

"You can't keep up with my clit," I say, jabbing at yours.

I smear my wet breasts over yours.

"Your breasts are weak and pathetic," I say, my hard nipples on your wet skin.

And then...

And then...

I fucking jam my fingers inside you.

"You're fucking nothing, Lucie," I scream into your face.

"You want to know how I'm doing this to you? DO YOU?"

I see your eyes shut, trying to fight me.

"LOOK AT ME, YOU WEAK LITTLE GIRL! LOOK AT ME AND I'LL FUCKING TELL YOU MY SECRET!"

()

Tigresse Lucie
I hear and feel you lauging int my mouth. I cannot stop screaming at yours.. Then you break the kiss, taunt me, tease me, bitch at me...Pull my hand away from your clit and laughs again and again..

"Arghhh Rowan... Fuck you.. You can't outfuck me..."

Feel your fingers jamming into my pussy... Try to fight my own feelings, shut eyes... Try to focus and restrain my orgasm.. Hear you taunt me more, fuck me harder... I yank your hair back so hard and open my eyes wide, lock them with yours.. Filled by pure sexual rage and hate mixed with unbearable pleasure...I know that you have me now, I have no other choice... Holding you tight by your hair and hump back my hips against your fingers, fuck them as hard as possible with my pussy, make your fingers hammering my magical gspot... Grinding and smacking my tits against yours, stab your hard thick nipples with my own erect ones...Hissing and screaming at you in heat and lust as I fuck myself with your fingers as hard as you fuck me

"Fuck You Rowan... Come on faster and harder, bitch !"

"You want my juice..?? You want me to squirt all over these fingers..?? You want me to cum all over your slutty body ???"

Screaming in rage as I lick your face nastily, savagely, shamelessly...

Rowan Chance
"DO IT! CUM FOR ME, LUCIE!"

Tigresse Lucie
"SO fucking take it ROWANNNNN !"

Cummming and squirting all over your fingers as my body spasm and erupt in a wave of pure pleasure and hot juice... Yanking your hair hard and lock our mouths together as I scream deep inside your throat as I still ramming myself against you

Rowan Chance
I feel your orgasm against my fingers and that laughter that's haunted your dreams fills your ears.

But my fingers don't stop. Don't pause. Not even for a second.

My lips come close to your ear.

"You want to know how I can do this to you, little Alpha Sexfighter?"

My teeth bite your earlobe as your body's quaking subsides.

"I'll tell you why..."

And each subsequent word I speak is accompanied by my fingers slamming into your pussy.

"Because!" (slam)

"You!" (slam)

"WANT IT!" (slam)

"You want to be beaten."

"You want to be broken."

"You want another woman to pummel you so hard that you're nothing more than an unconscious fucktoy."

"You want that one woman who can destroy you..."

I put a hand on your throat.

"And little Lucie..."

"That woman... is me."

()

Tigresse Lucie
My orgasm is making my whole body shiver and spasm... juice is splashing all over our smacking bellies and inner thighs... My orgasms slowly subside but not my moans or neither your thrusts... Taunting and arguing me like you never did before.. I know that I putted you somewhere you never been before... I showed you a side of you you never seen before... I made you wanting and hating me so bad at the same time and you are proving it to me right now...

"You think that I want to be tamed by you, Rowan?"

"You think that I need a hot, sexy, powerfull woman like you to break me..?"

'You think that you are the woman who can turn me into a cumslut and a fucktoy...?"

"Did you forgot how hard and loud you begged me for mercy last times...???"

"This time you won't be able to beg or scream Rowan... You will be ruined.. Destroyed.. Outlasted"

Spread my legs wide, unhook our ankles and push my both feet against the wall on your back, put my both hands on your tits, squeeze them and push you back,try to make you slipping back, away, your fingers leaving my dripping pussy

Rowan Chance
I've still got my hands on your throat. So... I squeeze.

"Get back here, coward!" I scream at you.

And I pull you across the slick shower floor, back toward me.

I drop my lips down on yours again, another viscious, angry kiss. I can feel you fighting to keep my fingers away from your pussy and I laugh.

"Is it too much, Lucie?" I ask. "Can't you take my weak inferior fingers working over that strong super Alpha Pussy of yours?"

I push my tits against yours, the water all over them. "And your poor little tits. They're retreating from me!"

I squeeze a little more on your neck...

"Come on, Lucie... show me how much you can take. Or is that little cxnt of yours just too weak for my fragile little fingers?"

()

Tigresse Lucie
Feel your body smacking back against mine, with more lust and hunger that I ever felt inside your hot perfect body...Wet slapping sounds echoing into the bathroom as we collide together again, tits to tits, body to body...Grab your wrist and pull your hand away off my throat.

"Take a step back for a better jump... You don't know that', Rowan..?"

Then curl my both legs around your back and make them slip under your ass... That words easily with all the water on the slippering floor and then with my hands on your shoulders I push your chest back, try to make you fall on your back, jumping at you like a voracious sexual predator on her prey...

"Rowan... Your turn to show me how much you can take..."

"Your turn to show me how much can handle the Unbreakable"

"You turn to feel my expert body working all over and on yours"

"Your turn to cum for me"

Rowan Chance
You feel no resistance from me. I slip over to my back and feel you slide on top of me, the water making our bodies slick.

"You think being on top will help you?" I ask, my wicked smile glaring at you.

I grab your wrist and pull it down, slamming your fingers against my clit.

"Do it," I say, my voice as harsh and angry as a winter storm.

Then, I slide my other hand up your thigh, toward your clit.

"You're already finished. You've already lost... you just don't know it yet."

()

Tigresse Lucie
Smile evily as you let yourself being mounted... I love that confidence, that lust and you know that... I don't have to be begged to slide my overheated body over yours.. I start to invade your pussy with two fingers, easily sliding into your wet vaga

vagina

Then waste no time to piston your gspot with my fingertips.. Yes me too, I know you so well Rowan...

My thumb hitting and slapping your clithead mercilessly, hissing at you

"aways am on top compared to you, Rowan"

Grab your wrist and pull your hand off my clit and lift it to my face, spit on your fingers and suck them hungrily

"I will fuck you like you never been Rowan..Senseless, uncnscious...Ravaged... You are MIne"

Ramming and pistonning your pussy relentlessly.. Pumping and yanking your clit base to tip with my thumb... Then lead yourhand to my clit again and grab your thoart as I fuck you down...

"YOu want to fuck me Rowan... Just take that ! An dtry it !"

Rowan Chance
I feel your fingers on my clit and suddenly, images from the past fill my mind. Images and sensations. Hanging off the edge of the bed, my head upside down as overwhelming pleasure drove darkness across my vision.

And in my heart... I know that on that day, I wanted it. I wanted you to do that to me. And that desire overcame my desire to win. To be the champion.

But that day... is not today.

As my fingers hover over your clit, I split them up... two sliding up inside your pussy... and the other, pressing gently on your ass.

I look up at you, my breath not as steady as it was before. Your fingers are doing their job, that's a fact I can't ignore.

But I look up at you... and put a smile on my lips. Not as easy as it was before... my breasts heaving up and down as my breath gets heavy.

"The reason you aren't the true Alpha Sexfighter," I tell you through that grin, "is because you aren't willing to go big..."

And I slam my finger into your ass.

"... or go fucking home." ()

Tigresse Lucie
Feeling your finger invading my ass, I moan deeply and smile carnally as I look down at you.. Lucie is not here anymore, now you are facing and fucking with a pure mass of sexual fire and desires... I know the Rowan I am fucking today, is not the one I broke two months ago. I feel that in each one of your moves, in every ones of your moves... I can see that deep inside your eyes

Breathing faster as you pump my both holes now, I slide a third finger into your pussy.. press them in an arrow first and stretch your inner walls, feel them spasming atround my fingers... Let you experience and enjoy my three fingers, feel you so juicy and then... Ram them hard inside you, deep in and out , every hits slap your gspot as my thumb punch and bump your hard and throbing clit.

"Go big.... huh...? Like that..."

I grab your right ankle and lift it high in the air, put it over my shoulder as I open your pussy wider and fuck your pussy mercilessly...

"You are in My home now, Rowan... And I am fucking break You !"

stabbing and hammering my fingers inside you as I lick the side of your sexy foot right to my face

Rowan Chance
Your fingers are... f-fuuuhhh

I snap my eyes shut, then open again.

Bite my lip.

That glare flashed, leaving my eyes for a moment. But then, I blinked and it's back.

"Fucking stupid bitch," I growl.

I pull my foot from your lip and arch my leg back, using the flexibility that yoga and belly dancing gave me. And I slam my foot against your chest, pinning your back against the wall.

"You stupid fucking bitch," I say again. "You don't get it, do you?"

My hips buck up, making my ass leave the wet shower floor, pulling your fingers deep inside me, at the same time, slamming my pelvis against my own hand, pushing our hands together, putting our clits dangerously close.

My foot against your chest.

My fingers in your pussy and your ass.

My voice in your ear.

"You're the one who's got this all wrong."

"You want me,"

I slam my hips up again, this time the skin inside our hips meet. And so do the backs of our hands.

"You want me... and I want my fucking belt."

And then, without warning, my hips start slamming up. Relentless. With a speed and intensity you haven't seen before. Slamming our hands, pushing our fingers deep inside each other. I can't help it. My mouth opens wide and a deep groan escapes my lips. My wet hair spilling all over my body. My tits wet and bouncing with every impact.

But my hips don't stop. And they won't stop.

Not now.

Not fucking ever.

Not until you...

... are fucking...

FINISHED.

()

Tigresse Lucie
Feel your foot sliding down to my chest press it and be a support for our bodies.. i grab your throat as our hips are so close to meet.. Both snarling and glaring at each other furiously, lustfully, defiantly.. I lift my hips up and then...

You do it to... At the same time we RAM them together and slap the back of our hands... Making us fucking each other depeer and harder

Eyes locked unblinking, full of determination and willpower we hammer it out

Lean my head down, almost landing to yours nose to nose and hiss into your mouth

"I will not stop today... You unconscious or not, I will not stop fucking you..."

"You will be finished and broken under me"

"You need t be mine... Admit it Rowan And Cum for me !!"

Lifiting my assin the air and hump down my hips right against yours, the back of hands are hammering and smacking together harder and faster, forcing our fingers depper against g spots... Our clits so clos... one more thrust...and ....Y

Yeahhh... our clits are stabbing together, both angled our wrists just enough to let our clits battle together

My wet raven hair slapping our faces as I fuck you mercilessly, clit to clit... pussy pummeled and ravaged by our fingers... fell your finger inside my ass working deeper and faster...

"You are Mine Rowan.... Cum for me !!"

Rowan Chance
I feel your relentless assault. I can't ignore it.

And I feel the edge of an orgasm building in my loins.

But I look into your eyes... and I see yours. Like stormclouds building, dark and angry.

You're fighting it.

And you're losing.

"You are mine Rowan," you tell me. "Cum for me!"

I strain my neck and put a hard kiss on your lips. My teeth bite down on your lower lip. Not enough to cause any pain. Just enough to show you how much control I have.

And looking into your eyes, I shake my head slowly.

"No."

"Fucking."

"Way."

My free hand wraps around the back of your head, clutching at your wet hair. And I keep your eyes locked on mine.

Looking so deep, you can see the pleasure you're giving me. You can see it building slowly. But you can also see the wall I've built around it.

It's getting stronger.

But I'm fighting it.

And when my hips slam into your hips, pushing my fingers deeper and deeper into you, my thumb working your clit, my other finger working your ass, I stare into your eyes.

"You're going to cum for me, Lucie," I tell you. "Because you want to. Because you need to. Because you're right there. Right on the edge. And because, in the end, you know who the real woman is in this shower."

My fingers curl tight in your hair.

"And you know it isn't you."

()

Tigresse Lucie
I feel your orgasm building inside you, wondering how you can hold it as long, but when our eyes lock,, I have my answer... You are fighting it with all that you have got... The more you will hold it, the more devatsating your orgasm will be Rowan, we both know that... I raors as bite my lower lip and don't bite back, jsut smile evily and slide my tongue along my lips as I pul back...

I hold your hair tighter andpull our faces closer again...

Smile carnally as I my tongue roll around yours lips, sllwoly and sensually invade them

Keep the fast amazing pace between our hips, making us fucking each other deeper and faster, but my mouth is kissing you so sensually... Making you endure a hard contrast of lust and passion, of love and hate

My eyes keep the same determination and willpower, showing you that yes I a fighting against a second orgasm but control it for now.. And show you how bad I want you to cumm for me..

Moving my tongue deeper into your mouth, wrapping and sucking your tongue with mine...

I don't need anymore words to make you cum and we both know that... Just kissing you sensually and fuck you savagely.. the hot cocktail you needed so take it Rowan and CUM

Rowan Chance
Staring into each other's eyes, we both know a woman can kiss and fuck for only so long.

With both our fingers slamming into each other, our lips locked together, the heat of the water against us.

I feel the thrust of your hips and it reminds me of another day. Another time. When you thrust against me so hard you...

you...

ohfuck

you fucked me...

my fingers clench inside you.

my hips begin to shake.

My lips moan into your mouth.

fuck no.

stop.

stop it.

i can't...

i can't stop it.

can't stop myself.

my hips hit yours even harder now. harder than i knew i could.

my mouth opens wide.

my kisses vanish

i'm looking into your eyes...

"L-Luc..."

()

Tigresse Lucie
We cannot stop ourselves to ram hips together... During this last two months we planned and dreamed about a lot of ways to outfuck and finally ruin our main rival for the belt... But today, we are locked together and after some hours of wild sex we don't have tactics or strategy anymore.. We are just overheated hell bitches who fuck it out with all that they have got.

Fingers humping and ramming deep inside each other pussies, hitting and working gspots... I thrust hard, hard...and hard...

Ohhhh Fuckkkk.... That is..so fucking...good

Eyes locked into yours not blinking.... not releasing the kiss...

Ohghhh fuck I need it...

I feel your own kissing vanish but I cannot stop myself...tonguefucking your mouth

Ramming hips mercilessly, grunting and moaning into your mouth

Rowan Chance
lucie...

Tigresse Lucie
Stabbing our clits together relentlessly, tip to tip

rowan...

Rowan Chance
f-f-fuuck

Tigresse Lucie
Feel my own body tensing again... harder than the first orgasm....

Rowan Chance
i'm

Tigresse Lucie
Ohhhhh fuckk..... This...one...will...be ...huge

Rowan Chance
goddess

Tigresse Lucie
Rowan....

Rowan Chance
watching you getting closer

Tigresse Lucie
Still humping and hammering clits and fingers hard and wild

Rowan Chance
after what you did to me

i need to see you cum

Tigresse Lucie
pressing our faces as close as possible, mashing our bodies

Rowan Chance
do it

Tigresse Lucie
grab your ass; hold us tight, fuse us

kissing you deep, own your mouth, devour it

Rowan Chance
i take my hand on your clit and grab your hand on mine and pull them away so our clits finally slam togehter

Tigresse Lucie
Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk

Rowan Chance
fuck you Luce

fuck you

fuck you

fuck you

Tigresse Lucie
Ramming our defenseless clits together

Yeahhhhhh

Fuckkk yessssss

Rowan !!!

Rowan Chance
you ccccant

makeme

Tigresse Lucie
cum for me.....

Rowan... Do it

Rowan Chance
no

NO

you won't make me

Tigresse Lucie
Stabbing our clits hard at each words

Yess.fuckkk

Yess

Rowan Chance
cum you bitch

Tigresse Lucie
CUM (stab)

Rowan Chance
i dreamed of watching you....

Tigresse Lucie
FOR (stab)

Rowan Chance
fuck!

Tigresse Lucie
ME (STAB)

Rowan Chance
my back arches and my head falls back.

im

Tigresse Lucie
STAB STAB STAB

DO IT ROWAN !!!

Rowan Chance
NO!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Tigresse Lucie
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rowan Chance
YOUFAN

YOUCUFC

i fall

can't keep myself up

my back on the wet shower floor

Tigresse Lucie
CUM (STAB) FOR (STAB) THE (STAB)....... CHAMP (STAB !!!)

Rowan Chance
you say that and my eyes open wide.

don't fucking say that.

im too close

don't

Tigresse Lucie
Hammering and ramming our clits mercilessly... Tip to tip, head to head, make them crush at every words and thrusts

I.. am... The... CHAMP !!!! STABBBB

Rowan Chance
my voice shouts out in pure despair.

"NO! NO!

Tigresse Lucie
Kissing you again tonguefucking your mouth, licking the bck of your teeth, eating you

"Come on Rowan.. Look at me.. Look at The Champ...!

Rowan Chance
i shut my eyes

Tigresse Lucie
""Look at The Alpha Sexfighter !!"

Rowan Chance
NO!

NO!!!

Tigresse Lucie
Grab your throat and squeeze

Rowan Chance
OHFUCK

Tigresse Lucie
"LOOK AT ME "

Rowan Chance
OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK

Tigresse Lucie
Grabbing and holding your thoat as I svcream into your mouth

Rowan Chance
my eyes open wide

Tigresse Lucie
"CUM FOR ME !!! CUM FOR THE CHAMP !!"

"Yeah That's it...Look at me..!! Look at the better woman !!"

The only one who can break you... Yesss

The only one who can BREAK YOU !!

Rowan Chance
I fucking cum so hard, my hips slam into yours and stay there. my voice screams.

Tigresse Lucie
Yesssss Fuckkk Yessssss

Bucking my hips relentlessly as we hammer clits togther, feel you squirting and cumming so hard

Look at me Rowan !!! Look at me !!!7

Rowan Chance
i look at you

Tigresse Lucie
Scream for me ! That's it !! Cum for me !!!

Cum for The Champ !! Yesssss Fucckkk Yesssssssss

Rowan Chance
I look up at you, my orgasm in full swing...

... and my hand reaches up and slaps you.

Tigresse Lucie
Fucking bitch... Scream in rage and slap you back... Still fucking you hard

Rowan Chance
And I'm fucking you right back

In the middle of my orgasm, my hips slamming into yours.

Tigresse Lucie
Ohhh fuckkk yes...S lapping you again and again.. Don't want to hurt you.. i just don't control myself anymore

Feel my own body exploding in a devastating second orgasm as I cummmmmmmmmmmm

Ohhhh Yessss... Fuckkk Yessssss

ROWANNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rowan Chance
"FUCK YOU!" I scream.

Tigresse Lucie
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Rowan Chance
"I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN WITH ME, BITCH!"

I feel our mutual orgasms slam through both our bodies.

Both of us collapsing under the water.

Both of us gasping for air.

Both of us staring at the other one, our legs entertwined.

And I look at you...

... and I say...

Tigresse Lucie
Both of us wants to make one

Rowan Chance
"Is that all you've got?"

Tigresse Lucie
Oh You nasty bitch

Hearing your aunting words as I am cummng so hard

Locking my mouth with yours panting hard together

"Give me more, if you can..."

Rowan Chance
With my trembling limbs feeling like rubber, I push myself up off the floor.

"Little Lucie, I've got more than you can even imagine."

END OF PART 1
PART 2 UP SOON!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:52:23 PM by Rowan Chance »
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
Re: Rowan Chance vs Tigresse Lucie (The Finale)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 09:52:37 PM »
First !!!

Great log ,, what a rivalry ,, one of my favorites here for sure x

Can't wait for your second wind x

Mmmm ~~ I think I'm going to root for Rowan on this one ,, only because I have you in my crosshairs babe ,, it's been a while x
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:07:47 PM by ~*M*~ »

Offline Satyress

• Go with the flow - the struggle leads to extasy.
    • Sexfighters
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 12:32:02 PM »
What happens between Rowan and Lucie is hotter than the steamy shower.  These matches are some of the best I've seen.  It's so hot, it's almost volcanic.  This is creating sensations and feelings that are as powerful as the word 'volcanic' implies. 

The match is felt, vicerally, and that is the best and most intense way to match.  I realize that probably, one will prevail, but in a real sense, these two are both winners.  Rowan and Lucie are both admirable Alphas.  You can bet that I will be looking for part two. 
Ultimate fantasy?  Endurance SEXfight  taking and giving all, and after hours to days, breaking the other with nothing but pure pleasure.

Prior IST World Sexfight Champion

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com

Offline MileenaJade89

• De fumo in flammam
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 05:09:03 PM »
Such a very hot log!  I might have to look you two ladies up!
Fighting is like sex, if you and your opponent are into it, you will blow each others mind.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 08:42:11 PM »
Rowan Chance

I slide onto the bed. My wet and naked body shining in the dim light.

Tigresse Lucie

I climb on my bed, facing you, wet body dripping water, sweat, juice and saliva on the floor and on the sheets

Rowan Chance

"I'm going to wreck you, Lucie," I say. "Best you just give me the belt now so the world doesn't find out how much of a sub the 'Alpha Sexfighter' really is."

I grab your jaw with my right hand and slam an angry, passionate kiss on your lips. My other hand reaching around your head, pulling your hair, keeping your kiss locked on mine. My tongue swirling in your mouth, showing its dominance, my teeth so skilled, using just the right amount of pressure. The soft sounds from my throat. You feel my breasts touch yours. Our skin together. The slick skin of my leg sliding between your legs and letting yours do the same. I am going to show you who the real Alpha Sexfighter is. And I'm going to start by destroying your kiss.

Tigresse Lucie

Feel your hands locking my head, your mouth taking mine and your tongue invading my mouth carnally, lustfully. I spread my legs and wrap them around you, pull us tighter, my right hand sliding into your hair and yank them hard, force your face against mine. Darting my tongue out and force it against yours, wrap and wrestle them together... Feeling your sexual energy and lust trying to overwhelm me... Forcing your tongue out with mine... our teeth clash, I grunt as you squeeze a bit my throat.. spanking your ass with my free hand, moaining deep inside your mouth before invading it with my own tongue...kiss you will and passionately...

Rowan Chance

My kiss has ruined women and men. Just my kiss. Tantalus told me it was one of my most dangerous weapons. I've made men and women cum harder than they'd ever cum before with just a gentle touch of my hand and this kiss. And as my lips and tongue work on you, I feel you return that passion with equal strength, skill and fury. It's like facing my own strength... my own skill... my own power.

One of the key points of my pride is my kiss... and it's almost as if I'm facing it myself.

I won't break it. Won't stop. I summon even more strength. Trying to master your tongue. But I feel my voice starting to betray me. A deep moan escapes my lips. I pull your hair, trying to force your head back, trying to enforce dominance in this kiss.

This kiss. Will wreck you, Lucie. It will. I will show you who the true Alpha Sexfighter is. And it will start by mastering your kiss.

Tigresse Lucie

Mmmmm I moan louder into your mouth as I never been kissed as savagely, as hungrily... no tactics or sensuality into that kiss, just pure sexual lust and rage. I can kiss wild too, but fighting this fire could overwhelm lme.. I wrap my arm and legs tighter around you, angle my face and devour your mouth with mine. Tongue sliding as deep as possible into your mouth, stroking your ow tongue on full lenght..Yanking your hair harder, not for hurting you, just cause I am driven insane and crazy by sexual lust and desire to outkiss you.

I made a lot of women choking, coughing and leaving with my savage voracious kissing ablities... Breaking the kiss their lips dripping with my saliva as they hardly regain their breath... I want you to be the next one...

I hardly fight your own intensity, it is like you could make me breaking that kiss but my pride and my willpower will not allow it..

I squeeze you ass tighter, angle your head a bit and kiss so deep, press our lips, teeth and jaws as I try to totally invade your mouth with my lustfull kiss

Rowan Chance

I feel the power and intensity of your kiss and I slowly begin to realize...

One of us will not escape this room unbroken.

Our kisses match each other.

Our fingers are equally skilled and strong.

Each orgasm is almost simultaneous.

This will be a fight to the finish.

I know in my heart the reason I came here was to break you. And feeling your kiss on my lips, I also know...

... you won't let me go until I'm destroyed.

These thoughts trigger excitement... and fear... inside of me.

This woman... this woman...

I've met my match.

And she's met hers.

That understanding lights a fire in my heart and... lower.

Now, my desire to destroy you is even stronger.

Because I can't let you walk out of here. I can't allow a woman like you to be in the world.

It's destroy you... or be destroyed by you.

And that's when my kiss suddenly intensifies as I throw a dangerous amount of strength behind it. My tongue invading your mouth, pushing down on yours. My teeth and lips clashing with yours. My hands raking the skin on your back.

My leg between your thighs begins to move. To gyrate. Touching your clit that's already cum for me twice.

I am going to destroy you, Lucie.

That's what my body says. That's what my eyes say.

As I throw every ounce of strength I have against you.

Tigresse Lucie

Rowan.... Rowan.... Why I ever challenged a woman like that.. She will never let me go...

She will destroys me... She will break me...

Your kiising skills makes me moan deeper and louder inside your mouth as you tongue fully impalle and invade my mouth

You came for My belt... you came for Your pride... You came from Me...

I can feel your deep and dangerous desires in every one of your moves, in every part of your body

I have no escape... just only one way... Break you first... Destroy you before you destroy me.

Feeling your clit hitting on mine again, I cummed already twice my clit redden a bit but still hard like steel and throbbing with pleasure and lust...

Arching and rolling my hips to bump back my clit right against yours..

Make a ball of your hair with my hand, press my mouth with yours, seal our lips together, press our noses close, nostrils inhaling each other hot scent and breath as we kiss each other deeeply

Feel your tongue invade mine, I lock my lips around it and wrap your tongue with mine...then pump hard...Suck your tongue and your saliva shamelessly, eyes unblinking, wide open locked with yours as you don't need any word to understand my mood...

I will fucking ruin you, Rowan.

Spread my legs wide and ram my pussy and clit mercilessly against yours, fucking you in wild abandon. Like there is no tomorrow.

Rowan Chance

Our clits hammer together as we feel the strength that both of us know can destroy us. Our eyes locked together, our kiss locked together.

You see the silent message in my eyes...

Alpha Sexfighter...

... I've already beaten you.

My clit STABS yours.

I've already beaten the Alpha Sexfighter. Left her unconscious on the floor.

STAB

I've already proven...

STAB!

... That you...

STAB!

... are not...

STAB!

... unbeatable!

I break our kiss, both of us in desperate gasps.

And I say,

"And tonight..."

STAB!

"... I prove..."

STAB!

"... that you can be..."

STAB! STAB! STAB!

"BROKEN."

Tigresse Lucie

Feel your aggressivity and lust into your kiss, can read it into your eyes and now....

Now I feel it into your clit STAB

I grab your hair tighter and kiss you as deep as I can, feel that this kiss is nothing that I endured before...

But you break it.. As you separate our mouths, our lips are linked by trails of our mixed salivas...

Moaning and grunting so loud

at each stab

Your power, your strenght, your lust, your sexual appetite... Can I handle that...?

Your hard thrust almost fall me on my back... The edge of the bed is close..

Rowan Chance

I see that thought in your eyes and STAB you again!

Dark laughter in my eyes!

Tigresse Lucie

I release your ass and put my hands on the sheets on my back, lift my hips, look deep inside you eyes..

no friendship, cute feelings or love inside my eyes...

Just the need and desire to break you

I snarl and hiss at you in pure sexual rage

Fuck you, Rowan !!!

STAB

Rowan Chance

ugh...

the strength of your hips shakes my body, throwing my head to the side.

Tigresse Lucie

Grab your hair again, pull our face close again... whipsering between your lips full of my saliva

"You are....

STAB

Rowan Chance

UGH!

Tigresse Lucie

.....MINE....

STAB

Rowan Chance

That throws my head back.

Tigresse Lucie

..... Champion"

STAB

Rowan Chance

My mouth opens...

Tigresse Lucie

then open my mouth like I want to kiss you again...

Rowan Chance

... fuck you!

Tigresse Lucie

Dart my tongue out, eyes locked with yours...

Rowan Chance

And my hips THRUST against yours.

My clit slamming into yours.

Tigresse Lucie

And lick your face nastily, cover you with my saliva, mark you as mine

STAB STAB STAB

Rowan Chance

STAB STAB STAB

I match every thrust.

Tigresse Lucie

Humping and hammering my clit mercilessly against yours

Rowan Chance

I open my eyes and stare at you.

Dark fire.

Tigresse Lucie

STAB STAB STAB

Rowan Chance

I shake my head, smiling.

STAB STAB STAB

Tigresse Lucie

My green eyes are locked with your in pure hell lust

STAB STAB STAB

Rowan Chance

"I'm matching you... Alpha Sexfighter."

STAB STAB STAB

"I'M YOUR MATCH!"

Tigresse Lucie

"You want to be broken by me... CHAMPION !"

STAB STAB STAB

"I'M YOUR MATCH !!"

Rowan Chance

"You wanted to meet her! Here she is! You dreamed about her! You hoped she existed!"

STAB!

STAB!

STAB!

HERE!

I!

AM!

Tigresse Lucie

"You never dreamed someone like me could exist, Rowan... Someone who can BREAK you !!!"

STAB!

STAB !

Rowan Chance

STAB!

STAB!

Tigresse Lucie

STAB !

Rowan Chance

Every slam of your hips, I meet it.

My body covered in sweat. My hair stuck to my face.

My lips, smiling... because I know...

... this is what you've always wanted.

Tigresse Lucie

Our wet dark hairs are mixed as we are locked in a overheated sexball

Rowan Chance

"I'm the woman who can match you, Lucie," I purr.

Tigresse Lucie

"I"m the woman who can ruin you, Rowan... Outlast you..."

STAB STAB STAB

Rowan Chance

"I'm the one who is going to break you!"

STAB! STAB! STAB!...

And then,

Tigresse Lucie

Licking your face again, hungrily, moan and grunt primally on your face

Rowan Chance

I slam my hips so hard into yours...

Tigresse Lucie

Matching your thrust with mine

Rowan Chance

... so hard...

Tigresse Lucie

Ughhhhhhh

Rowan Chance

And again!

And again!

And again!

Tigresse Lucie

I grab your hair and lift my ass higher

and then POUND your clit down with mine

Harder than you ever felt

Rowan Chance

ugh...

Tigresse Lucie

Make us bumping hips faster and harder... Each thrust could put us over the edge and break us...

Rowan Chance

n-n-no

Tigresse Lucie

STAB! STAB ! STAB!!!!!

Rowan Chance

My hips meet you. Meeting your intensity.

Meeting your strength.

I match you in every way.

Every inch of ground you take, I take right back.

Tigresse Lucie

Yanking your hair tighter, lifting my ass higher

Rowan Chance

Pushing us both closer...

Tigresse Lucie

I will fuck you out of that bed, Rowan

Rowan Chance

I laugh at you.

Tigresse Lucie

Unghhhhhh feel your power back

Rowan Chance

My mouth gasping, my skin sweating.

And I stare into your eyes and say...

Tigresse Lucie

Bodies glistening with sweat, saliva and juices, shining with lights

Rowan Chance

"You haven't... ALPHA."

"I'M!"

STAB!

"STILL!"

STAB!

"HERE!!!"

Tigresse Lucie

"I already fucked you into submission Rowan... Into exhaustion... you passed out §§§§"

Unghhhhhhh

Rowan Chance

STAB! STAB STAB!

Tigresse Lucie

Ohhhhh fuckkkk !!

Rowan Chance

"COME ON, ALPHA! DESTROY ME!

"DO IT!"

"PROVE YOU'RE THE BEST!"

STAB! STAB! STAB!

Tigresse Lucie

"YES I AM STILL HERE..... CHAMP !!!"

STAB STAB STABBBBB

"BUT...."

STAB

"THE BELT....."

STAB

"IS MINE !!!"

STAB STAB STAB

"You are not the Champion anymore....Admit it Rowan !!!"

STAB !!! STAB !!! STAB !!!!!

Rowan Chance

Your hips slam into mine... and my body falls back, my shoulders falling to the matress, my hands reaching over my head, grabbing the sheets, pulling them up. But my hips still meet every thrust. I'm almost screaming... and laughing...

Tigresse Lucie

Yank your hair, pull our face tighter and don't let you answer... kisss you wild and deep... Try to overwhelm your desisres with my kiss and my lust

Landing on your body, jumping on it as you fall on your back... Don't release your hair, don't stop the kiss... Don't slow down my thrusts.... I want to fuck you down in that bed... On the true Xhamp's bed !!

Champ

STAB STAB STABBBB

Rowan Chance

My hips are still meeting yours. My clit still strong. Every time you thrust down, you feel me thrusting up.

My kiss is intense. Still hungry. Still devouring.

I break it, putting my lips next to your ears.

Tigresse Lucie

Wegt smacking noises echoing louder into my bedroom... The bed is ocking and shaking under our intensity

Rowan Chance

fuck me hard, Lucie.

Harder!

Do it!

break me!

Break the one woman who can break you!

Tigresse Lucie

Banging my clit down against yours... STABit hard

I am breaking you, Rowan

Rowan Chance

You see my body react, my tits bouncing.

Tigresse Lucie

I am breaking your clit

Rowan Chance

Wet with sweat.

Tigresse Lucie

I am fucking yor soul like nobody did before

Rowan Chance

You can't do it, Lucie.

Tigresse Lucie

I am doing it right now, Rowan... Admit it

Rowan Chance

The Alpha Sexfighter.

I say it with a laugh.

What a fucking joke.

Tigresse Lucie

The old Champ is down !

Rowan Chance

i bite my lip

Tigresse Lucie

Laughing back eveily..Crazy and insane by sexual frenzy

Rowan Chance

come on, Alpha Bitch.

Tigresse Lucie

Cum for me, Rowan... Cum for the True Champ

Come on Champion.... Give me you best shot !

Rowan Chance

When you say that...

I feel the humiliation you beat me with before.

And I know you're trying to use it again.

But like every weapon... the more you use it... the less effective it becomes...

But for some reason...

you...

Tigresse Lucie

Smiling and laughing evily as we bang it out

Rowan Chance

you...

that weapon... never dulls.

Tigresse Lucie

I kiss you again as I taunt you...

No more tactics or weapon now, just two Alpha Sexfighters... two Champions fucking it out as primally and personnaly as possible

Rowan Chance

Knowing that I have to get this victory, I have to win this battle in our war, my hips suddenly move fast and strong.

With so much speed and precision, I'm slamming my clit into yours with an anger and ferocity you haven't seen from me before.

Tigresse Lucie

I feel my clit growing to unbearable size and hardness... My belly tensing and spasming...I know there are signals of a hard intense orgasm about to happen... I have to break her, FUCK

I raise my hips a bit faster, feel myself almost bumping over your hard thrusts

Rowan Chance

I don't say a word. Just wrap my fingers around your neck, look into your eyes, and send my clit against yours with ruthless abandon.

I can feel my orgasm building...

Tigresse Lucie

Then banging my cxnt down against yours, clit to clit, I have no choice, I have to destroy you before you destroy me

Rowan Chance

I have to destroy you before you destroy me

Tigresse Lucie

Ramming and hammering my clit right against yours, wild and savagely... Moaning and grunting so loud o your face, panting so fast

Eyes open wide, unblinking as we hammer it out

Rowan Chance

eyes wide open

both of us glaring

Tigresse Lucie

No more taunting or mind games now...

Rowan Chance

which glare will break first

one clit is stronger than the other

one woman... is the stronger woman

Tigresse Lucie

we both fuck it out with every thing that we have got... the only way we have to not be broken

one is the better woman

only one us can endure it

Rowan Chance

our hips slamming together...

Tigresse Lucie

we matched our banging rhms

Rowan Chance

my breath... squeezed through my teeth...

Tigresse Lucie

no one of us can or want stop

we have to finish it, right here, right now....

Rowan Chance

the fire in both our eyes... starting to flicker.

the confidence...

Tigresse Lucie

less fire and rage in our eyes, more fear and shock

Rowan Chance

your sweat dripping down on my face. the heat of your breath... uneven...

Tigresse Lucie

there is two alpha sexfighters on that bed.. Only one will leave it with her alpha pride unbroken

Clits hammering and pistonning each other relentklessly... harder than your ever fought with your clit...

I have to destroy you before you destroy me...

You're on top of me. I can't tell my sweat from your sweat anymore.

Rowan Chance

I can feel your clit on mine. Desperate. Angry. Every thrust designed to destroy me.

... and it's working.

I look up at you and see your strength is fading too.

You're spending everhing.

But I don't know how much of this I can take.

I've never thought that before. Can I take it?

A woman has never made me question my confidence or abilities or strength before.

But there you are... on top of me... thrusting down on me. And with every thrust up...

I hear your groans. See your lips gasping for breath.

I don't...

oh goddess...

Do I have enough?

Tigresse Lucie

My breath is uneven, panting like a raging bull... My eyes are still unblinking locked down with yours, but I have to blink..

eyes are filled bu sweat... but with something else too.... tears

tears of sexual rage, of craziness... but of frustration too...  I am riding and pounding you clit to clit so hard... And you are still here !!

How she can handle that..? Fuck !! I am giving everhing !!

But I am on top... yes.. I am on top...

Spreading our legs wider, to bang my clit mercilessly, relentlessly against yours...

Licking your face wildly in rage and frustration, your mouth, chin, nose, cheek, eye, ear, throat... I mark you, I devour you

Gasping and panting between licks... How she can take that ??!!!

Can I give more..?

Oh fuck... I can't stop myself... Banging and thrusting harder, grabbing your throat and lick you face as I ride you...

Rowan Chance

gah!

Tigresse Lucie

Come...on..Rowan..ughhh... !! Cum...for..arghhh... me !! Fuckk !!

Rowan Chance

my eyes go wide

"is... that it... alpha bitch?"

STAB!

"is that... all you can do?"

STAB!

"you can't break me"

STAB!

Tigresse Lucie

ughhhhhh

"I am.... ughhh...alpha..bitch !!!"

Rowan Chance

I push you back.

Tigresse Lucie

STAB !

Rowan Chance

Still on my back, but my hips pushing you away.

Tigresse Lucie

Unghhhhh

Rowan Chance

STAB!

"you're... finished... Lucie..."

STAB!

"admit it!"

STAB! STAB! STAB!

it's all I've got to do this...

using the last bit of my strength...

watching your breasts shake with every impact...

watching your body fall back from mine...

Tigresse Lucie

Stabbing you down in answer to each one of your thrust... Try to handle them and keep you down... Under me..At you place...

But.... FUCK !!!!

Rowan Chance

STAB!

"broken..."

STAB!

"little...

STAB!

"tiger..."

Tigresse Lucie

And then...  your hard wild bump, push me off

On my side... gasping and panting as you make me fall of you...

WOw... I never get pounded away like this... How can you have as much streght and power left...???

Rowan Chance

i'm laughing

laughing at you

Tigresse Lucie

Turning face at you as you laugh and snarls at you primally

Rowan Chance

"the downed tiger."

Tigresse Lucie

"You want to fuck me..?? Just try it.... But you cant..."

"I am The Champ !"

Grabbing and yanking your hair... pull you close to me, tits to tits, body to body

And roll us...

But roll us to put you one top...

Screaming at you "You want to fuck me !!??? Try it little.. broken...champion..."

STAB !

Rowan Chance

Your thrust shoots through me, even on top of you. My back arches and my head snaps back, my hair now completely soaked with sweat. My skin glistening in the dim light.

fuuucckkk

how... how can she...

after what i did to her...

catch me like that...

I thrust back down on you... but not as strong as before. you've found a chink in my confidence... and you exploited it... i thrust again, trying to regain the power that threw you off me... but now...

now i'm on top...

and you...

you...

Tigresse Lucie

My hands still in your hair as you ache back and groan louder... feel your body spasming and my thrust and taunt makes effect.... Thrust again, stab harder, scream louder

STAB !!

Rowan Chance

AH!

my head slams to the side, my wet hair flailing around me like a dark halo.

Tigresse Lucie

Pulling your head down... Hissing at your face as I bang my pussy and clit right againjst yours... make your body bump with each thrust, but keep you locked over me with my tight girp on your hair

STAB !!

Rowan Chance

GUH...

GUH...

Tigresse Lucie

"Look at me... Unghhh... look at who...is ...destroying... unghhh you !!"

Rowan Chance

GOODDESSSSS NOOOO

Tigresse Lucie

Arche my hips a bit more, and thrust back and forth, up and down, makie my clit fencing and stabbing the base of yours so hard

Rowan Chance

my hips try to move, to defend against you...

but you move too fast... too strong...

Tigresse Lucie

Then grab your jaw with right hand, left hand still in your hair.. I push your face up and force you to watch the wall...

But not for watching the wall... For you to see My Belt !!!

Rowan Chance

NOOOOO!!!!

DON'T!!!!

Tigresse Lucie

"I am.... The .. CHAMP !!!"

Rowan Chance

my hips slow...

can't...

Tigresse Lucie

Ramming and hammering clit against yours from the bottom... Banging and humping you mercilessly... Panting and gasping savagely now

Rowan Chance

from under me...

Tigresse Lucie

"The Champ ...ungh... "

STAB

Rowan Chance

you're out... outfucking me...

Tigresse Lucie

"....is....breaking.... "

STAB !

"YOUUUUU "

STAB ! STAB ! STAB !!!

yt

Rowan Chance

y-yes...

NO!

lucie...

Tigresse Lucie

"That belt..is ... MINE !!!"

STAB STAB STABBBB

Rowan Chance

my hips can't move at all...

Tigresse Lucie

"Admit it.."

STAB !!!

Rowan Chance

my grip fails.

Tigresse Lucie

"...and..."

Rowan Chance

n-nooo

Tigresse Lucie

STAB !

Rowan Chance

AHHHH!

Tigresse Lucie

"CUUMMMMMM "

Rowan Chance

my eyes are wide open

Tigresse Lucie

STAB STAB STAB

Rowan Chance

full of fear

my mouth gasping

no fihght

Tigresse Lucie

Laughing evily as I see your face so close to My Belt... The belt who was yours... The belt why you came here, in my own house... on my own bed...

But the belt is MINE !!

Pulling your hair tighter... Ram my pussy against yours, clit to clit, hole to hole, slurpping, smacking wet fucking noises echoing so loud

Nostrils invaded by our overheated bodies scents

Rowan Chance

outfucking mee

i'm

im

Tigresse Lucie

"Cum for me...!!! You are.... Breaking !!!"

STAB STAB STAB

Rowan Chance

i look in your eyes

y-yes...

you

you're

doing it

Tigresse Lucie

look at me while

I break You !!!

Rowan Chance

lucie...

i'm

br-

Tigresse Lucie

Rowan....

You are....

Breaking !!!!!

Yesss...Fuckkk Yes

Rowan Chance

noooo

Tigresse Lucie

STAB STAB STAB !!!!

Rowan Chance

FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKK

stop

don't

Tigresse Lucie

Cum for....

me...

STAB STAB

Cummmm for...

STAB

The CHAMP !!!!

STAB !

Rowan Chance

I CUMMMM!!!!

OH GODDESS!

I'M CUMMING!

FUCK1

Tigresse Lucie

YEAHHHHHHHHH

You are....

BREAKINGGGGG !!!!!!

STAB STAB STAB !!!

Rowan Chance

my body spasming... shaking...

my eyes shut...

i fall limp in your grasp

Tigresse Lucie

sliding my arms around you and pull you down close to me, banging hips and clits

Rowan Chance

my hair falling down around your face

Tigresse Lucie

still ramming our clits mercilessly as you cum so hard...

still make your body bump on me...

Rowan Chance

my body is limp.

Tigresse Lucie

don't feel it bumpingg down again...

Rowan Chance

without strength

my arms falling down at my sides

Tigresse Lucie

Screaming in pure lust and pleasure as your juice flow all over my pussy, clit and inner tighs

licking your face, your cheek, your hear

Yeahhh Rowan.... I am The... CHAMP !!! yesss Fuckkk Yess... I am.... Breaking... you  !!!!

Rowan Chance

and between my gasps...

you hear my lips mumble...

"f-fuck you... bitch."

Offline Max_Rus

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 07:19:56 PM »
I'm on this site just for the gems like this! Thank you! :)

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 03:39:29 AM »
Thank you for the kind words, everybody.

The mind-blowing, breath-taking, Earth-shattering, plot-twisting conclusion is on its way!

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 06:17:18 PM »

The mind-blowing, breath-taking, Earth-shattering, plot-twisting conclusion is on its way!

Maybe sooner than you expect ;)
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2015, 06:55:21 AM »
Phew! This is totally orgasmic ... left me trembling & quivering just reading it! Giggles!  ;) :P :D :-*
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Satyress

• Go with the flow - the struggle leads to extasy.
    • Sexfighters
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 11:14:17 PM »

I see how it's going and wondering how this will turn out.  You are both sensual experts! 

Maybe sooner than you expect ;)
Ultimate fantasy?  Endurance SEXfight  taking and giving all, and after hours to days, breaking the other with nothing but pure pleasure.

Prior IST World Sexfight Champion

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 06:12:47 PM »
Rowan Chance

I'm limp in your arms, glaring at you. My hair slick to my olive skin.

My head falls back. I don't have the strength to keep it up.

It swings forward, falling on your breasts.

Gasping.

Nearly finished.

"I'm- I'm going... to f-finish you..." I say into your breasts.

"Once... once and for all..."

Tigresse Lucie

I smile evily, carnally and so proudly as I hear wet smacking sounds as your body fall on mine...

I am soaked with sweat and juice, panting hard, heart pounding fast, exhausted and achhing under pleasure and effort...

But smiling wide and satisfied as I feel the hot unbreakable Rowan breaking on my body.... I feel your weight on everyinch of my body, you are unable to support yourself, laying drained on me...

And then I hear your words...

How this bitch can still taunting when she have no more left....?

I grab your hair, press your face between my tits and roll on top... You don't move at all, just moaning between my breasts as you land on your back down into the bed

"You are finished Champ.... Just admit it!"

Rowan Chance

I feel my back hit the mattress. I don't have the strength to stop you.

How are you doing this to me? How...

I try to move my hips against yours. It's a pathetic effort. I feel your breasts against my face. Your gorgeous, magnificent breasts. I try to lift my arms... they flail and fall.

It's over. Oh goddess, it's over.

I can't...

She's going to beat me.

Right here.

I've...

I'm...

"... fuck you, lucie..."

my hips lift up gently, barely touching yours.

I'm...

ohfuck...

I'm...

"... fuck you."

Tigresse Lucie

I feel you gasping and barely moaning between my tits, roll my shoulders and smack them on your cheeks, smother you between my breasts as you try to rll your hips

I see my phone still on the pillow and remember why you came here... I grab it and unlock screen, I climb over you and sit on your sweaty hot tits...

"Look at it Rowan... !!! look why you are here!!" show you the screen with your pic "Rowan Chance is challenging you."

Rowan Chance

ohfuck

youfucking bitch

Tigresse Lucie

"And I ACCEPT it" click the green button as I say it and throw the phone aside

Rowan Chance

i'm

i'm

ohfuck

Tigresse Lucie

"Look why you are here, Rowan.... " Looking at the wall and grab MY belt on it "You came here to challenge the Champ !"

Show the belt to you, right on your face as I am sitting on your tits, rlling hips and hissing at you hatefully

Then open the belt and lock i around my sexy waist, my bare wet skin glistening in contrast with gold of The Sexfight Champ Belt

Rowan Chance

no

ohno

NO

Tigresse Lucie

"I am The Champ, Rowan... And The Champ will...." slowly sliding down on your body, spreading your thigh and position my hips right over yours....

Rowan Chance

dont

no

don't

Tigresse Lucie

"...... BREAK you !!!!"

Rowan Chance

NOOOOOOOOO

Tigresse Lucie

STAB my clit right against yours, grab your left leg and lift it, spread your thighs and STAB again

yt

Rowan Chance

the impact shoves my head and shoulders near the side of the bed as I scream out loud.

my arms splayed out beside me.

my breasts heave.

the sound of my scream is complete despair.

i can't even look at you.

wearing the belt.

mastering me like this.

brea--

no

i won't

won't let you

i won't...

Tigresse Lucie

"You are done, Rowan..."

Rowan Chance

no

no

i'm

Tigresse Lucie

Stabbing your clit hard with mine, holding your ankle over my shoulder

Rowan Chance

ohfuck

my pussy wide open

Tigresse Lucie

"You are finished, Champ !"

Rowan Chance

no... lucie...

Tigresse Lucie

Banging my wide open fuckhole right against your defenseless one

Rowan Chance

lucie... don't

Tigresse Lucie

Sliding my tongue along your sole, from heeel to toes, lift your foot higher

Rowan Chance

it can't... can't end... like this...

Tigresse Lucie

"You are breaking, sweetie..."

Rowan Chance

no!

Tigresse Lucie

Ramming and smacking my hips down against yours harder... no so much faster cause I can't.... but harder, stronger

Rowan Chance

lucie... it's

Tigresse Lucie

"You are BROKEN Rowan !!!"

Rowan Chance

it's

NOOOOO!!!!!

don't make me...

Tigresse Lucie

Pounding you hard into the soaked sheets, banging it out clit to clit, stabbing yours hard to me, crush it back against your pelvis

Rowan Chance

i'm break...

fuck

no

Tigresse Lucie

"Look at me !!! See my belt...!!"

Rowan Chance

my eyes open and see you...

Tigresse Lucie

"....And CUM for The CHAMP !!!"

STAB STAB STAB

Rowan Chance

OHFUCK!

FUUUUCK

NOOOOO

I'M

CC-CC-C-

STOP! LUCIE! DON'T!

Tigresse Lucie

'YEAHHHHH CUM on Rowan !! Scream for me !!!'

Ramming and smacking my clit down, wet fucking noises echoing so loud

Rowan Chance

LUCIE1

you're br-

break

breaking

m-m

Tigresse Lucie

My bed is soaked by our mixed juices, saliva and sweat... Air filled by strong sexual scents, so hot, so steamy

Rowan Chance

OHFUCK

I'M

LUCIE!

I'M CUMMING!!!

I'MOHFUCK

FUCK

FUCK

Tigresse Lucie

Hold your leg higher, look donwn at you as I feel you spasm...

"Yeahahhh Rowan DO IT "

Rowan Chance

my body barely spasms.

Tigresse Lucie

Yesssssssssss

Rowan Chance

my head over the side of the bed screams

my hips vibrate

my shoulders shudder

and then...

Tigresse Lucie

Feel you cumming against me, your hot juicecovering our pussies and inner thighs

Rowan Chance

... fall silent

just my breath.

Tigresse Lucie

I lift your leg higher, your are so flexible, I know it.... and as you cum your leg is bending my chest slowly landing on yours

Rowan Chance

gasping

ohfuck

Tigresse Lucie

eyes always locked on you, smiling wide as I love what I am seeing

Rowan Chance

gasp

Tigresse Lucie

The Hot unabreakable Rowan breaking under me...

Rowan Chance

no...

i'm...

lucie...

Tigresse Lucie

You are splitted under me, eyes closed, drenched and exhausted...

Stroke your cheek gently, smiling victoriously, feel your weak breath on my lips and whisper

"Are you done yet,.... bitch? "

Rowan Chance

my lips tremble

my eyes shut

when i speak, you can hear the fear in my voice for what comes next.

"n-n-no."

my hand, liimply, reaches up and slides on the front of the belt.

"m-m-mine..."

Tigresse Lucie

"WHAT ??!!!"

Rowan Chance

my hand falls to my side.

i'm barely holding on to consciousness.

gasping.

my breasts heaving.

"you... you'll... you'll have to... break me, bitch."

Tigresse Lucie

"Ohhh Fuckk...!! You... Bitch !! How can you do that..??"

I never met an as stubborn woman before... NEVER

I cannot trust that you are still able to talk after the intense and wild fuckfight we have... I can barely move..

My eyes are locked into yours now, still shut... mine open wide in shock and..... and fear...

"Am I really able to break her...? What it takes to Finish her...???"

Shaking my head and closing eyes... Don't think about that, Lucie... Just FUCK her

I put one hand on your sholder and hardly raise my chest up... I am soaked in sweat and juice, exhausted and in shock....

but still hot like hell.... hotter than ever in fact

I thrsut my hips back and then smack my pussy against yours... one more time...clit to clit

Rowan Chance

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tigresse Lucie

That thrust in painfull and so gooooggg

goooodd

Rowan Chance

goddess...

Tigresse Lucie

I can not thrust back for now, grunting primally as our clits are crushed together

Rowan Chance

you... you're the goddess... lucie...

Tigresse Lucie

OOHHH FUCKKKK

ROWANNNNNN

Rowan Chance

the... goddess who can...

can...

break me

finally

Tigresse Lucie

I cann feel your clit pulsating and spasming in rythm with mine, tell me you are not broken...

OOhhhhh.... Rowannn.... How you can.... take ... that..?

yt

Rowan Chance

are you...

the woman...

who can...

break me?

Tigresse Lucie

Ohhh..Fuck... YESSS

I AM !

Rowan Chance

my eyes open

Tigresse Lucie

Mmmmmmmmmm YES

Rowan Chance

and look at you with the darkest light you've ever seen

Tigresse Lucie

I......

can.....

Rowan Chance

"do it"

Tigresse Lucie

break you.....

Rowan Chance

you can see in my eyes...

i want it...

like this...

the woman i can't beat...

the woman who beats me every time...

i've met my match...

and her name...

is Lucie.

I want it Lucie.

Tigresse Lucie

Ohhhhhhh

Rowan Chance

I WANT IT.

Tigresse Lucie

Rowan

Rowan Chance

destroy me

ruin me

break me

Tigresse Lucie

OOOHHHHHH FUCK !!!

Rowannnnnn !!!!!!!!!

Sliding my hips back and then...

Rowan Chance

fuck

ohfuck

Tigresse Lucie

with all that I have still got.... (not a lot)

Rowan Chance

i'm shaking

fear and desire in my eyes

Tigresse Lucie

I stab back STAB

Rowan Chance

GODDESS!

you push me even further off the bed

Tigresse Lucie

And hold our clits together again...

eyes locked together with a mix of a lot of feelings...

Rowan Chance

lucie...

your clit... is

Tigresse Lucie

rowan....

Rowan Chance

too strong

for me

Tigresse Lucie

Why you don't..... break....?

Rowan Chance

do it again! show me your clit is too strong for me!

Tigresse Lucie

barely slide my hips back with a guttural long moan

and then....

if I can.....

Rowan Chance

yes yes yes

please

Tigresse Lucie

STAB

Rowan Chance

please!!

OHFUCK!!!

Tigresse Lucie

UNGHHHHHH fuckkkkk

Rowan Chance

YOU'RE...

YOU'RE BR--

OHFUCK LUCIE

Tigresse Lucie

BREAK NOW ROWAAAAAAN

Rowan Chance

YOU'RE TOO STRONG

YOU'RE BREAING... BREAKING...

Tigresse Lucie

OHHHH FUCKKKK BREAK NOWWWWW

Rowan Chance

Please lucie! please! don't! stop!

please! please break me lucie!

please!

Tigresse Lucie

The intensity and heat of this epic moment give me some more strenght....

You words, your..... begs.... that drive me crazy

I raise my chest up, riding you, belt on my hips and

Rowan Chance

OGOD

Tigresse Lucie

Smack my pussy against yours

Rowan Chance

thebelt

Tigresse Lucie

STAB your clit with mine so hard

Rowan Chance

my head and hands against the floor

Tigresse Lucie

break now Rowan  

Rowan Chance

my back bent so far

Tigresse Lucie

nowwww

Rowan Chance

i can barely speak.

lucie...

please...

Tigresse Lucie

Ramming your hard and wild again now... don't ask me where I found this strenght but I am riding you furiously

Rowan Chance

no

lucie

wait

no

i'm

i'm too

weak

i can't

i can't take

Tigresse Lucie

my head looking at the ceiling now, screaming and grunting primally

I am in total sexual frnezy...

no idea where and when I am...

Rowan Chance

lucie...

stop

no

NO

Tigresse Lucie

Ohhhhh fuckkk...

I cant.....

I just cant....Stop....it

Rowan Chance

your hips

Tigresse Lucie

OOHHHHH FUCKKKKKK

Rowan Chance

hard against mine

Tigresse Lucie

Clits stabbing hard and wild

Rowan Chance

my helpless clit

Tigresse Lucie

Oohhhh gawddddddd Rowannnnn

my both hands on your legs, supporting my body as I fuck you like a crazy...

OOhhhh Rowannn....

Breakk now......

Or.......

Rowan Chance

I'M

I'M

Y-Y-YESSS...

Tigresse Lucie

OOhhhhh Yesss Rowan.....

Rowan Chance

my voice breaks

Tigresse Lucie

Do it !

Rowan Chance

a hoarse whisper

you're breaking me

it's over

i can't...

fight you...

can't... beat you...

i'm breaking lucie...

i'm...

I'M...

Tigresse Lucie

Oohhh yessssss

Fuckkkk yessss Rowan

Rowan Chance

OH FUCK

YOU'RE BREAKING ME!

I'M FINISHED!

I'M

OH FUCK

Tigresse Lucie

YESSSSSS

ROWANNNNNN

BREAK !!!

Rowan Chance

YES

I'M

BRO

BROK

Tigresse Lucie

STAB STAB STAB

STAB !

Rowan Chance

AAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHH

BROKEN!

I'M FUCK!!!!

I'M LUCIE

I'M

I'M

Tigresse Lucie

OOOOOOHHHH YESSSSS

FUCKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSS

YOU ARE DONE

STAB

YOU ARE BROKEN.....

STAB

Rowan Chance

OH FUCK

Tigresse Lucie

.....CHAMP !!!

Rowan Chance

DON'T

NOOOOO

DON'T

DON'T

Tigresse Lucie

STAB !

YOU ARE DONE CHAMP !!!!

Rowan Chance

NO

AHHHH

Tigresse Lucie

STAB STAB STAB

Rowan Chance

MY EYES OPEN WIDE AND SEE YOU WEARING THE BELT

AND I...

CAN'T...

TAKE...

ANYMORE...

Tigresse Lucie

LOOK AT ME CHAMP !!!!!!

I WEAR MY BELT !!!!

Rowan Chance

FUCKING ME DOWN WITH THE BELT AROUND YOUR WAIST

Tigresse Lucie

STAB STAB STAB !!!

Rowan Chance

AND

MY MOUTH OPENS WIDE...

AND...

I SCREAM...

Tigresse Lucie

YOU ARE BROKEN CHAMP !!!

Rowan Chance

YES!!!

YESS!!!!

I AM!

I'M...

I'M BROKEN!!! I'M BROKEN!!! OH FUCKOHFUCK!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!! PLEASE!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!

Tigresse Lucie

STAB !

YEAHHH SAY IT CHAMP !!! SAY WHO DID BROKEN YOU !!!

Rowan Chance

YOU DID OH FUCK LUCIE

LUCIE

LUCIE!!!

Tigresse Lucie

FUCKKKKKKK YESSSSSS YESSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rowan Chance

IM CCCCUMM

CUMM

NO

NO!!!

Tigresse Lucie

I SCREAM IN PURE PLEASURE AS I FINALLY HEAR IT AND.......

I CUMMMMMMMMM

OOOOOHHH YESSSSS ROWAN !!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rowan Chance

my body collapses

Tigresse Lucie

My body spasming and shivering, every inch of it are overwhelmed by pleasure and intensity of my orgasm

Still screaming and grunting so primally.... The only word you care barely understand is..." ROWAAAAAAAN"

my eyes close shut, feel my orgasm hitting me wave by wave as I cumm againnn

OOHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK  YESSSSSSS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Each wave is harder and more intense than the previous one...

I don'"t move anymore, at least not voluntary... my body is spasming under wave again and again...

and when the last wave of the biggest orgasm of my life is hitting me, I arch back push you out of the bed

Your body landing on the floor , my strenght leaves my body, my hands slipping on my back and I fall on the bed...

..... nothing left.... laying unconscious... destroyed by the last orgasm

Rowan Chance
You fall unconscious, and I lay there. Tears in my eyes.

She's finished... and I'm...

She broke me. Made me say it.

I... oh goddess...

ohfuck...

Days later, the Championship committee reviews the fight.

Rowan Chance gave a verbal surrender.

But Lucie was unable to continue.

The belt does not change hands.

Lucie is still the Champion.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 11:25:00 PM »
Wow....just wow
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2015, 12:11:17 AM »
Wow....just wow

Totally agree!

Thanks for sharing this epic thing!

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2015, 09:16:13 AM »
Thanks you all for all your great comments, so glad that you enjoyed it...
Cause you have no idea how much I enjoyed it...  
Rowan, once more, thank you. You are amazing, awesome, wonderful...
...but the belt is still MINE... hehehehe
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:16:37 AM by TigresseLucie »
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2015, 04:43:33 PM »
After a week, the Championship committee makes an announcement...

There must be a rematch.

Lucie and Rowan must face each other one last time.

And there must be a winner.

I look at those words on my phone and I can feel my body shudder.

No woman has ever driven me down so far. So hard.

Made me say...

The phone trembles as my fingers shake.

I read the rest of the message.

The winner will have the Championship belt.

The loser will resign from the league.

ohfuck

ohfuck

I think of Lucie on top of me, my leg over her shoulder.

I remember how it felt. How helpless I was.

The one time I beat her... the only time... I could barely walk away. Had to crawl on the floor.

And now this...

... and now this.

The phone trembling in my fingers.

I can either accept or resign.

I...

I...

I'M BROKEN! OHFUCK LUCIE! I'M BROKEN!

The words echo through my brain like a rock concert.

I...

you can't beat her... not after what she did to you...

I...

she's stronger than you...

I...

and when she destroys you this time, it's all over...

I...

"YOU MET YOUR MATCH, ROWAN CHANCE!"

I...

... press "ACCEPT."