News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rihanna vs Jessica

• 10 Replies

Offline speed

• God Member
Rihanna vs Jessica
« on: October 22, 2009, 04:31:35 AM »
It looks like Rihanna has went and stole Jessica's man, who would like to see these two in a knock down drag out catfight. I would love to see Jessica whip Rihanna's ass and then pound her from behind with a large strap on, while RiRi begged for mercy.

Offline ant1

Re: Rihanna vs Jessica
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 04:43:42 AM »
great matchup but Rihanna would beat the shit out of jessica,could you post pics?

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 04:53:20 AM »
I love seeing the underdog win, so in my story, Rihanna would strut in thinking that she would easily beat Jessica, but it would be Jessica who would destroy Rihanna and then have her way with her. I always like my fights to end with the looser getting the strap on.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 05:29:59 AM »
Rihanna may give Jessica a run for her money in the ass department, but Jessica's has the best tit's, good for smothering Rihanna's cute little turned up nose.

Offline ant1

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 01:18:37 PM »
I agree that jessica's tits may be nicer but Rihanna has more fire and would have Jessica begging underneath her

Offline dp2180

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 02:11:42 AM »
Jessica may have nicer tits, but Rihanna ass would easily win her this match!!!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 01:09:04 AM »
I guess Rihanna's ass would win out in the end, I just think she's a stuck up bitch and I would love to see Jessica mop the floor with her. You know what they say about a woman scorned. Maybe the fact that Rihanna stole her man would fire Jessica up enough to overcom Rihanna's powerful ass. Either way as long as the winner mad the loser suffer, I would be happy.

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 04:17:00 AM »
I can't imagine these two fighting they aren't that aggressive looking but maybe after an accidental meeting at some industry party they would eventually bump into each other and some insults would fly and then maybe a few face slaps and some hair pulling and I would choose Rhianna to win making Jessica cry and rub in her face that she stole her man.
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 05:46:51 AM »
Imagine those two bumping into each other in the ladies room at some posh party. I know that Rihanna looks and acts tough, but I still think that Jessica could take her. Remember, Rihanna just took Jessica's man away from her, she'll be like a wild animal. Jessica wins a close fight, strips Rihanna, drags her by the hair through the shocked crowd and throws her naked body at the feet of Justin, plants her heel on Rihanna's ass and says here's your little bitch, you can have her. She then turns and struts out, while the crowd cheers.

Offline rahul1122

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2021, 12:01:27 PM »
Rihanna would headbutt the shit out of her

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2021, 03:41:15 PM »
I think Jessica is stronger and tougher than Rihanna. She would beat her up good and humiliate her in the end by grinding her foot on her face while laughing and raising her hands in victory.