News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

are models wrestling in london to trust?

• 10 Replies

Offline larsljung

are models wrestling in london to trust?
« on: June 06, 2015, 10:00:21 PM »
wrote this team for private session but no answers. Do they exist? Some tried?

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Re: are models wrestling in london to trust?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 04:28:44 AM »
If you mean Model Wrestling Management in London then absolutely yes - I did 10 sessions there this weekend as part of a special decathlon event I booked.  There were at least 3 other guys who did sessions on Saturday and at least one other guy who did a session on Sunday. 

I have now done 105 sessions at MWM since 2012, they are 100% trustworthy.
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.

Offline simpleasthat

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 06:09:35 PM »
For myself I wrote then several times last week and even at twitter. No answers at allt actually.Not even at Nina Foxx personal mail.
Then I tried submissionroom,alphagirls and Monicas wrestlingcentre.
The submissionromm aswered direct. The others has not answered yet.
When I wrote wrestlingfactory I got answer directly as well. Even when I wrote one wrestler at her own mai.

So when it comes to this kind of service
1 wrestlingfactory and Submissionroom
2 Alphagirls, Monicas wrestlingcentre
3 Modelswrestlingmanagment (these are really lousy).

Offline larsljung

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 07:15:06 PM »
Ok Thats interesting

Offline Fritz

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 02:41:11 PM »
I agree with simpleasthat.

the Submissionroom in London and the wrestling-factory in manchester are the best studios.

All the others which he mentioned are not recommendable.

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 04:43:29 PM »
I'd advise taking anything that come from Fritz in its proper context.

He has been banned from several session wrestling businesses in the UK and that is because he is a problem rather than the businesses being a problem.

You can see my own reports of the brilliant sessions I have at MWM, with pictures as well, these sessions are for real.

Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.

Offline jenksy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 03:24:45 AM »

He has been banned from several session wrestling businesses in the UK and that is because he is a problem rather than the businesses being a problem.

You can see my own reports of the brilliant sessions I have at MWM, with pictures as well, these sessions are for real.

That's a more interesting piece of info!

Offline Fritz

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2015, 04:36:52 PM »

I'd advise taking anything that come from "TheAmazingSpidermouth" in its proper context.

He has also been banned from several session wrestling businesses in the UK and that is because he is a problem rather than the businesses being a problem.

He is a secret co-owner of MWM and so his reports about his sessions there are biased.

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 10:25:42 PM »
I am not a problem to any ethical legally run wrestling centre.

I am opposed to all illegal activity in session wrestling, and those who engage in illegal activity will always have a problem with me for that.
I am opposed to video piracy.
I am opposed to wrestling centres employing illegal workers.
I am opposed to session wrestlers working in countries without the correct visas and permits.
I am opposed to wrestling centres that operate from residential properties that should not be used for business purposes.
I am opposed to wrestling centres that operate in business properties in UK without proper D2 license for leisure activity.
I am opposed to wrestling centres that do not respect the anonymity of innocent law abiding clients and wrestling girls.

So I am no problem to decent wrestling centres, and if there are wrestling centres who have banned me then they have a problem rather than myself having a problem.

Anyone who thinks my reviews are fictitious can simply check out the photos taken at these sessions that are on the WM blog and some here as well.  I am a customer of MWM, I do sessions there, I do sponsor some activities there as well such as a female match this weekend.  However, Fritz's claim that I am an owner of MWM is not true.  He simply cannot accept that he is banned from wrestling centres because of his own problematic behaviour.  He takes no accountability for his own actions and claims anyone who has banned him must have been brainwashed. 

Looking forward to my return to MWM this weekend for wrestling sessions with Bullet and Warrior.  I'll get a report written and that's what I really want to be writing about on this forum.

Offline larsljung

x
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 03:02:59 AM »
x
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 03:09:31 AM by larsljung »

Offline larsljung

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 03:06:18 AM »
[ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....that expains a lot. So many matches at that agency. Because he is a co owner. So all the matches probably free then. I was wondering how in he.... he couls pay so much for wrestling.....

quote author=Fritz link=topic=48490.msg391576#msg391576 date=1443191812]

I'd advise taking anything that come from "TheAmazingSpidermouth" in its proper context.

He has also been banned from several session wrestling businesses in the UK and that is because he is a problem rather than the businesses being a problem.

He is a secret co-owner of MWM and so his reports about his sessions there are biased.
[/quote]